Search:

Type: Posts; User: wiggles1993

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.44 seconds.

  1. Day 1#1627

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread I'm getting angry because someone called me a...

    I'm getting angry because someone called me a $#@! and my wife was annoying me and I punched a door so I'm gonna stop playing and use my actions selfishly.
  2. Day 1#1601

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread No

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1571)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1554)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1523)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1508)
    Ooh that's smart, find a reason to ignore the guy who knows you're mafia so you don't have to respond.
    after this game you are not allowed to claim any kind of read on me anymore

    not only you are wrong you are also being incredibly obnoxious about it

    and I don't actually ignore people cause I think it's lame, so feel free to keep pushing me I'll read it all
    Finally a worthwhile response to my aggression, was I supposed to figure it out with wolf claims?

    Pretending to ignore people I've done before as mafia too.
    so you wanted me to call you an asshole?

    Mission achieved

    Gj
    No
  3. Day 1#1591

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Telling you to shove bread up your ass was...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1527)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#1524)
    ok so like...lets can it with the insults. you don't have to like each other, but focus on the game instead, k?
    I like wiggles

    I just don't why he is acting like an ass for no reason when he is not

    It's not like he is sutrggling wagonning me anyway
    Telling you to shove bread up your ass was clearly playful, and teasing you for having to limit yourself because your a mod is a pretty reasonable thing to tease you for. I have no ill feelings for you I just believe you're a bad alignment.

    Visorslash I dunno why he went so degenerate though
  4. Day 1#1554

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Finally a worthwhile response to my aggression,...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1523)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1508)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1503)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1498)
    Imagine being an mu mod
    alrighty, you can go on ignore until you can post like a normal human being

    see you later
    Ooh that's smart, find a reason to ignore the guy who knows you're mafia so you don't have to respond.
    after this game you are not allowed to claim any kind of read on me anymore

    not only you are wrong you are also being incredibly obnoxious about it

    and I don't actually ignore people cause I think it's lame, so feel free to keep pushing me I'll read it all
    Finally a worthwhile response to my aggression, was I supposed to figure it out with wolf claims?

    Pretending to ignore people I've done before as mafia too.
  5. Day 1#1508

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Ooh that's smart, find a reason to ignore the guy...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1503)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1498)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1494)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1479)
    Have you considered shoving it up your ass?
    in moments like tihs I regret being a mod

    you can stfu anyway though
    Imagine being an mu mod
    alrighty, you can go on ignore until you can post like a normal human being

    see you later
    Ooh that's smart, find a reason to ignore the guy who knows you're mafia so you don't have to respond.
  6. Day 1#1498

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Imagine being an mu mod :lmfao:

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1494)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1474)
    I have still got the bread, vanity

    lmk if I have to do something with it
    Have you considered shoving it up your ass?
    in moments like tihs I regret being a mod

    you can stfu anyway though
    Imagine being an mu mod
  7. Day 1#1479

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Have you considered shoving it up your ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1474)
    I have still got the bread, vanity

    lmk if I have to do something with it
    Have you considered shoving it up your ass?
  8. Day 1#1444

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread So $#@!ing glad I'm not in a 17 person...

    So $#@!ing glad I'm not in a 17 person neighbourhood and yes there is no point in hiding it.

    I am riding solo.
  9. Day 1#1437

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread 1. Not sure what you think you're right on. 2....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1425)
    Okay never mind I maintain being right on ladd

    Wiggles voted because he thinks if ladd was a villager he wouldn’t be pushing him

    t om sheeped wiggles iirc

    Mill and Boq gave no reasons that I saw by checking the votes
    1. Not sure what you think you're right on.

    2. Not sure what you're even trying to say but that's not a reason.

    3. Tom said a post pinged him.

    4. Only checking the votes sounds like a great way to $#@! on the wagon when clearly people talk about their scums reads outside of their vote posts, so your intentions with saying this is insanely non towny.
  10. Day 1#1416

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread If you say so

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1411)
    okay so now I am apparently a wolf for giving reads

    sure
    If you say so
  11. Day 1#1391

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread MarkoRaj your grant read please

    @MarkoRaj your grant read please
  12. Day 1#1378

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Have you been looking for reasons people are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1365)
    wow I like approximately 0 of the votes being thrown around rn

    I haven’t seen a single reason to vote ladd and the Creature push is ???

    Abraxas isn’t towny but I feel like he’s not wolfy enough to eat a wagon like this

    Pawn’s vote on Grant makes me feel better about the slot though so there’s that
    Have you been looking for reasons people are voting for Ladd because I've given a few?
  13. Day 1#1349

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread What did you misread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1346)
    Lol I misread a thing##Unvote ladd
    What did you misread?
  14. Day 1#1318

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Lol ye I admit that you're village game probably...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#1309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#1295)
    I don't trust Wiggles. He's either got a new style of villaging or he's some kind of bad guy.
    I think wiggles has been fine. The ladd push is fine and his push on me even tracks when we've been v/v in the past.
    Lol ye I admit that you're village game probably reads Wolfy to me given that day vig game. (I did snipe 2 wolves after and save the game tho!)

    My read on you was as I said before putting the pressure down on you. Not that I followed up on your response but it seemed like the right thing to do
  15. Day 1#1307

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Multiball spew reads lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#1303)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#779)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#744)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#737)
    lukundo is my biggest scumread atm but lolmyd1reads
    y? Explain
    i was pinged pretty bad by your posts and i realized that, in comparison to the anon halloween mash, i just think you're not as villagery. sure, it's a different environment, you also had probably the best account in the game, but i still don't get a villagery vibe from you at all.

    looking around a bit, 261 bothers me where it was your first time even mentioning dungeon master, let alone giving actual reads.

    247 bothers me in the sense that it seems way too self-aware. it's a type of self-awareness that just seems way too concerned with it's image, which i find to be a scumtell.

    201 is the only post i think actually seems villagery, in the sense of "i don't want to be pocketed again" but imo that's inconclusive overall. not only that, before that point you had essentially no info or thoughts even on chemist. i don't have much definitive, but that's why you're my biggest scumread at the moment.
    I would like to add the possibility of Lukundo white knighting Taichi in 763 764, which makes Taichi town if Lukundo is not.
    Multiball spew reads lol!
  16. Day 1#1304

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Capage gets a thumbs up from me. Here it is :y:

    Capage gets a thumbs up from me.

    Here it is
  17. Day 1#1297

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Here's a good way to figure out my intentions. Do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#1295)
    I don't trust Wiggles. He's either got a new style of villaging or he's some kind of bad guy.
    Here's a good way to figure out my intentions. Do what I say and see if it's fruitful.

    That's how you play mafia
  18. Day 1#1290

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Ya I'm sure the content of his posts is fine. But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Capage (#1281)
    Ok, just some stuff I found in Ladd's iso. Nothing damning imo and his first reads fills posts looked rather towny. I think there's more information than necessary, but I also think that he could totally write like this as scum. I guess I'd rather stay undecided for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#829)
    ##Vote Zork
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#832)
    fwiw zork catching up from the begininng is nai

    and that visor post is a copy pasta
    This is a weird combo of posts to make

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1059)
    ##Vote Creature

    we should just lunch creature tbh

    back in an 1 hour or so
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1063)
    luk still wolfy imo
    These two are weaker one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1171)
    i think luk/quas are boh wolfy

    but prolly not tigether? not that it means much in a game like this

    luk posts are wolfier though

    I would like to know how you came to this and some other conclusions.
    Ya I'm sure the content of his posts is fine. But he posts a certain way as non town and he's posting that way. And his responses to me are just non-responses.
  19. Day 1#1270

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Ladds response to me wolf reading him has been...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1121)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1116)
    Ladd if you convert me I won't try kill you tomorrow,

    Now let's see what this nincompoop Tom has to say about me and why it was worth sheeping for achromatic
    only got a factional kill

    ser you in dvc
    Ladds response to me wolf reading him has been several wolf claims, it's like not even playful, he knows I'm being serious.

    End his life
  20. Day 1#1261

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Tom be my friend now I want kill Ladd too

    Tom be my friend now I want kill Ladd too
  21. Day 1#1254

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread K. I was mostly pressing my thumb on them for...

    Quote Originally Posted by t om (#1005)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#143)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#129)
    Something something wolves like to talk mechanics? I didn't get anything good or bad from chemist with his second sentence, but the first moved the needle for me.
    Mechanics =/=! Mechanistic wording

    Villagers post their impressions, wolves force them, and therefore tend to often make a connection about a specific thing and a specific impression. Villagers don't "split up" posts and judge them by each of the components in the same way, usually.
    Ah, my mistake. My early game posting can look forced because if something isn't jumping out at me right away, I start finding little things to force reads in either direction and show people what I'm thinking about. I can link you a bunch of games where I do that as town (though I understand if you don't want to read them). I don't get how being pinged by part of a post can't be town indicative. Because that's often how I develop my reads. I'll see parts of a post that look good or bad to me. Sometimes the devil's in the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#143)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#133)
    Mechanics =/=! Mechanistic wording

    Villagers post their impressions, wolves force them, and therefore tend to often make a connection about a specific thing and a specific impression. Villagers don't "split up" posts and judge them by each of the components in the same way, usually.
    Ah, my mistake. My early game posting can look forced because if something isn't jumping out at me right away, I start finding little things to force reads in either direction and show people what I'm thinking about. I can link you a bunch of games where I do that as town (though I understand if you don't want to read them). I don't get how being pinged by part of a post can't be town indicative. Because that's often how I develop my reads. I'll see parts of a post that look good or bad to me. Sometimes the devil's in the details.
    ##Vote Mill Crab

    Post made me ill
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#149)
    Mill crab seems to have it on his mind how he played as town in other games. Curious behabiour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#119)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#46)
    I have nothing smart to say

    see ya later
    why not say some dumb things instead?
    Don't think I've seen ladd just pop in like that as either alignment in a mash before with nothing of note to say. Kinda like this question from Dya.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#150)
    Frog I think is actively trying to sort players in between his $#@!posts, though I haven't seen much since he questioned chemist. He can be town.
    Backhanded townread, Wolfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#163)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#149)
    Mill crab seems to have it on his mind how he played as town in other games. Curious behabiour.
    Nah, I tend to draw early heat as town because I tend to explain a lot early on. These explanation posts are almost automatic for me at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#150)
    Frog I think is actively trying to sort players in between his $#@!posts, though I haven't seen much since he questioned chemist. He can be town.
    Backhanded townread, Wolfy
    What's wolfy about it? Do you think I'm setting up to turn on Frog or something?

    First of all, millcrab is townish. Like, the way hes thinking about things is fairly transparent and logical... hes just capable of that as scum regardless. And especially in multiball.
    So

    Wiggles however...
    Just ignores most of that logic and finds super generic things to call wolfy.
    Like yes he technically was thinking about how he usually plays as town but like
    Hes giving self meta no $#@!ing way wiggles finds that wolfy enough to snowball the read with other stuff.

    Gonna
    ##Vote wiggles1993 for now
    K. I was mostly pressing my thumb on them for generic Wolfy behaviour to see what happens so it's an ok thing to think.
  22. Day 1#1116

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Ladd if you convert me I won't try kill you...

    Ladd if you convert me I won't try kill you tomorrow,

    Now let's see what this nincompoop Tom has to say about me and why it was worth sheeping for achromatic
  23. Day 1#1110

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Meh still boring response. Remove his skin

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1108)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1106)
    Ladd knows I own his soul and his response is yougotme.gif and then nothing, no taunting that I'm wrong.

    Off with his head
    Oh I spoke too soon he responded
    Meh still boring response. Remove his skin
  24. Day 1#1108

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Oh I spoke too soon he responded

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1106)
    Ladd knows I own his soul and his response is yougotme.gif and then nothing, no taunting that I'm wrong.

    Off with his head
    Oh I spoke too soon he responded
  25. Day 1#1106

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Ladd knows I own his soul and his response is...

    Ladd knows I own his soul and his response is yougotme.gif and then nothing, no taunting that I'm wrong.

    Off with his head
  26. Day 1#1081

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread That's an admission of guilt. Lock him up boys ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#1078)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1072)
    Haven't been wrong on Marko and Ladd in a long time.

    Of Markos 4 posts he sounds like he's in his Wolfy tone.

    Ladd also sounds like he's quite Wolfy tonally, also seems like he's opposing me and calling me Wolfy because he needs to because he expects me to know he's not posting towny.
    yougotme.gif

    the fear was too much
    That's an admission of guilt. Lock him up boys

    ##Vote ladd
  27. Day 1#1079

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Why do I have 3 voters lmao

    Why do I have 3 voters lmao
  28. Day 1#1072

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Haven't been wrong on Marko and Ladd in a long...

    Haven't been wrong on Marko and Ladd in a long time.

    Of Markos 4 posts he sounds like he's in his Wolfy tone.

    Ladd also sounds like he's quite Wolfy tonally, also seems like he's opposing me and calling me Wolfy because he needs to because he expects me to know he's not posting towny.
  29. Day 1#319

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread No u?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#294)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#292)
    I appear to be well received. I shall now slank to embed doubt in your minds
    Are you scum?
    No u?
  30. Day 1#292

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread I appear to be well received. I shall now slank...

    I appear to be well received. I shall now slank to embed doubt in your minds
  31. Day 1#172

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Probably just logic, not that I have any idea how...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon Master (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#165)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon Master (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#98)
    The other 50% I solo endgame
    I gotta say, I like this confidence from creature.
    At least I'm not an anon account
    Semi-anonymous!
    Probably just logic, not that I have any idea how logic should post
  32. Day 1#170

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Shut up

    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#169)
    I'm on my first break and the page hasn't moved yet yikes
    Shut up
  33. Day 1#156

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Only if it makes me win as town

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#154)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#150)
    Frog I think is actively trying to sort players in between his $#@!posts, though I haven't seen much since he questioned chemist. He can be town.
    Backhanded townread, Wolfy
    Want to join my mason/neighborhood/cult chat tonight?
    Only if it makes me win as town
  34. Day 1#151

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Backhanded townread, Wolfy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#150)
    Frog I think is actively trying to sort players in between his $#@!posts, though I haven't seen much since he questioned chemist. He can be town.
    Backhanded townread, Wolfy
  35. Day 1#149

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Mill crab seems to have it on his mind how he...

    Mill crab seems to have it on his mind how he played as town in other games. Curious behabiour.
  36. Day 1#146

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Mill Crab Post made me ill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#143)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#126)
    I find this Wolfy just because I think the tendency to call an isolated part of a post villagery is something wolves do more than villagers, especially with this sort of wording. The wording makes it kind of mechanistic in a way I can't adequately explain why matters to me.
    Something something wolves like to talk mechanics? I didn't get anything good or bad from chemist with his second sentence, but the first moved the needle for me.
    Mechanics =/=! Mechanistic wording

    Villagers post their impressions, wolves force them, and therefore tend to often make a connection about a specific thing and a specific impression. Villagers don't "split up" posts and judge them by each of the components in the same way, usually.
    Ah, my mistake. My early game posting can look forced because if something isn't jumping out at me right away, I start finding little things to force reads in either direction and show people what I'm thinking about. I can link you a bunch of games where I do that as town (though I understand if you don't want to read them). I don't get how being pinged by part of a post can't be town indicative. Because that's often how I develop my reads. I'll see parts of a post that look good or bad to me. Sometimes the devil's in the details.
    ##Vote Mill Crab

    Post made me ill
  37. Day 1#142

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Where are you putting for in that sentence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#139)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#127)
    ##Vote Creature

    Hey that sounds like a great thing to do, kill the people you hate playing with ##Vote Creature
    That's got vig shots I thought
    For*

    Dunno why my phone sent that before I could edit
    Where are you putting for in that sentence?
  38. Day 1#141

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Mmm yes... That was english

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#139)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#127)
    ##Vote Creature

    Hey that sounds like a great thing to do, kill the people you hate playing with ##Vote Creature
    That's got vig shots I thought
    Mmm yes... That was english
  39. Day 1#137

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Weird post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#119)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#46)
    I have nothing smart to say

    see ya later
    why not say some dumb things instead?
    Don't think I've seen ladd just pop in like that as either alignment in a mash before with nothing of note to say. Kinda like this question from Dya.
    Weird post
  40. Day 1#136

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Hey that sounds like a great thing to do, kill...

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#127)
    ##Vote Creature

    Hey that sounds like a great thing to do, kill the people you hate playing with ##Vote Creature
  41. Day 1#134

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    2,921
    Views
    8,810

    Game Thread Alright well.. not sure what my objective today...

    Alright well.. not sure what my objective today is really. I appear to be the town alignment but I'm not sure what I'm against .
  42. #1112

    Thread: Count to 100

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    1,194
    Views
    26,721

    60

  43. #34

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by wiggles1993
    Replies
    86
    Views
    2,667

    Manual in

  44. Replies
    3,144
    Views
    16,865

    Completed I was original artificer. New artificer didn't...

    I was original artificer. New artificer didn't post when I did or post like me, sorry I didn't show up on the last day i was alive, I would have never lynched monk.
  45. Replies
    965
    Views
    38,529

    Completed Ya game was hard to stay invested in as a bug...

    Ya game was hard to stay invested in as a bug because all we did was search. Eventually did surround our prey but when 2 3rd party teams and town dont like you because the colour of your skin it's tough to win that fight.

    Smiths smart team had a big advantage looking like the town. We are always assumed evil
  46. Replies
    2,826
    Views
    153,802

    Game Thread Sup

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2710)
    Sup
  47. Replies
    5,336
    Views
    21,697

    Completed Haven't read his posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#1822)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1814)
    Very busy, can't read much. Just here to vote
    Any new thoughts on Monty or staying with it
    Haven't read his posts.
  48. Replies
    5,336
    Views
    21,697

    Completed Too spicy, I haven't been Wolfy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1816)
    Wiggles cfd would be exceptionally spicy but I'm not sure I have the balls
    Too spicy, I haven't been Wolfy.
  49. Replies
    5,336
    Views
    21,697

    Completed Any claims?

    Any claims?
  50. Replies
    5,336
    Views
    21,697

    Completed Very busy, can't read much. Just here to vote

    Very busy, can't read much. Just here to vote
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
King

The King is the only person allowed to vote and therefore has sole say over who gets lynched.