Search:

Type: Posts; User: Duk3star

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I think his point was compared to the past 3 days...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#934)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#932)
    I've noticed how Wayward is posting a lot compared with the other players, to have contrast with the meta provided by Wisdom.
    91 posts in 4 phases.
    I think his point was compared to the past 3 days your activity today is concerning him.
  2. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I was thinking about a WWS/Michael world and the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#935)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#831)
    ##Vote waywardson
    Yagamis last post. Why is he dead? because he voted the wolf and Wayward knows his guys meta and thinked Yagami can get him lynched.
    I was thinking about a WWS/Michael world and the yagami kill makes sense as he was suspecting both of them.
  3. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I think hes making a statement that he isnt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#939)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#934)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#932)
    I've noticed how Wayward is posting a lot compared with the other players, to have contrast with the meta provided by Wisdom.
    91 posts in 4 phases.
    Enlighten me with the relevance of this please.
    I think hes making a statement that he isnt invested or being towny. Which is funny because if he knows he isnt being towny why is he so triggered that you want to kill him?
  4. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Explain to me why you suspect colin now that we...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#948)
    Gonna ISO Colin. I trust Duke is town, but I don't trust his read on Colin here.
    Explain to me why you suspect colin now that we have more time.

    If colin is mafia hes played in such a way knowing that itll pocket me.
  5. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Warren can you give me your thoughts on JM3 I...

    Warren can you give me your thoughts on JM3 I think he might be coasting by
  6. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Were about to be in LYLO if we mislynch. This is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#959)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#947)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#935)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#831)
    ##Vote waywardson
    Yagamis last post. Why is he dead? because he voted the wolf and Wayward knows his guys meta and thinked Yagami can get him lynched.
    I was thinking about a WWS/Michael world and the yagami kill makes sense as he was suspecting both of them.
    You think WWS is distancing from Michael today?
    Were about to be in LYLO if we mislynch. This is when mafia distance.
  7. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed #science WaywardSon

    #science

    ##Vote WaywardSon
  8. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Michael123 Wanna resolve this vs colin today

    ##Vote Michael123

    Wanna resolve this vs colin today
  9. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Man if we win this game it's basically RNG I...

    Man if we win this game it's basically RNG I havent felt good about a single eod.
  10. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I swear to God if any of you snap vote ima be...

    I swear to God if any of you snap vote ima be hella pissed.
  11. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Worlds of two look like JM3 and chocolate and...

    Worlds of two look like JM3 and chocolate and Warren and WWS.
  12. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed :thumbsup:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1025)
    if anyone from town votes before talking i will scumread him and we will loose this game.
    Please be active and let's find the wolves.
  13. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Why are you so sure on me? Outside of my wisdom...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1027)
    The fact is i can't scumread Duk3 no matter what.

    Also i cannot not scumread Wayward...
    My Poe is small because JM3 was on the townie part since day 1. I will Iso him again to check.
    Also i need to repost the eod vc s.
    Why are you so sure on me? Outside of my wisdom vote I've had very little impact.
  14. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Are you a tangerine alt? This game becomes hella...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1030)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1028)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1027)
    The fact is i can't scumread Duk3 no matter what.

    Also i cannot not scumread Wayward...
    My Poe is small because JM3 was on the townie part since day 1. I will Iso him again to check.
    Also i need to repost the eod vc s.
    Why are you so sure on me? Outside of my wisdom vote I've had very little impact.
    You say this but from my pov the scuminess comes very much from wording and vibe that are townish from you tbqh. And scum wouldn't start a wagon on me because Phighter's wagon had enough traction to get him mislynched.
    Is not just the vote for Widsom.
    Are you a tangerine alt? This game becomes hella easy if you are.
  15. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Why are you town clearing JM3 warren?

    Why are you town clearing JM3 warren?
  16. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed How is this a dumb tell?

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1025)
    if anyone from town votes before talking i will scumread him and we will loose this game.
    Please be active and let's find the wolves.
    I almost want to townread this LYLO dumbtell which means I should probably just jump off a bridge
    How is this a dumb tell?
  17. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Yea I'm honestly surprised ive been allowed to...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1056)
    Maybe I'm giving too much credit to the Duk3 bus. It would've been so easy for him to lay low and not change his vote at EOD there but
    Yea I'm honestly surprised ive been allowed to coast like I have.
  18. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed It was pretty sick of me to hard defend colin the...

    It was pretty sick of me to hard defend colin the whole game only to NK him before LYLO huh?
  19. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I don't see it. Its pretty obvious choco knows...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1060)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1053)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1025)
    if anyone from town votes before talking i will scumread him and we will loose this game.
    Please be active and let's find the wolves.
    I almost want to townread this LYLO dumbtell which means I should probably just jump off a bridge
    How is this a dumb tell?
    Because if town votes before talking and are wrong it doesn't matter what chocolate thinks of them
    I don't see it. Its pretty obvious choco knows its LYLO
  20. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I think your only ever teamed with WWS

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1063)
    Talk to me about me duk3. What do you think here?
    I think your only ever teamed with WWS
  21. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Not sure. If I'm alive in f3 then wolves are...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1068)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1067)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1063)
    Talk to me about me duk3. What do you think here?
    I think your only ever teamed with WWS
    If WWS flips scum is it with me or is it possible he's with others also?
    Not sure. If I'm alive in f3 then wolves are stupid.
  22. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Its either you or JM3 cause theres no way choco...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1069)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1068)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1067)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1063)
    Talk to me about me duk3. What do you think here?
    I think your only ever teamed with WWS
    If WWS flips scum is it with me or is it possible he's with others also?
    Not sure. If I'm alive in f3 then wolves are stupid.
    Its either you or JM3 cause theres no way choco and WWS is theatre
  23. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I mean I have no partners this game. I tried...

    I mean I have no partners this game.

    I tried to CFD choco
    I am pushing on WWS today
    JM3 has been pushing me all game which wouldn't make sense with my position in the game
    The way I interacted with Warren about the colin read makes no sense if we're in a good together.
  24. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Oh I'm also never with wisdom because I literally...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1071)
    I mean I have no partners this game.

    I tried to CFD choco
    I am pushing on WWS today
    JM3 has been pushing me all game which wouldn't make sense with my position in the game
    The way I interacted with Warren about the colin read makes no sense if we're in a good together.
    Oh I'm also never with wisdom because I literally murdered his ass.
  25. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I tried to CW Phighter who let's be honest if I'm...

    I tried to CW Phighter who let's be honest if I'm mafia I want phighter dead ASAP.

    I tried to get votes away from drag.

    I had defended colin.

    If I'm mafia I'm townsiding like a mother $#@!er.
  26. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed False. I said I was suprised that I was...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1072)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1071)
    I mean I have no partners this game.

    I tried to CFD choco
    I am pushing on WWS today
    JM3 has been pushing me all game which wouldn't make sense with my position in the game
    The way I interacted with Warren about the colin read makes no sense if we're in a good together.
    Oh I'm also never with wisdom because I literally murdered his ass.
    You yourself just said you're getting too much credit for wisdom
    False.

    I said I was suprised that I was getting the credit. Not that I don't deserve it.
  27. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Where does this say I shouldnt get credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1058)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1056)
    Maybe I'm giving too much credit to the Duk3 bus. It would've been so easy for him to lay low and not change his vote at EOD there but
    Yea I'm honestly surprised ive been allowed to coast like I have.
    Where does this say I shouldnt get credit?
  28. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed That's discrediting the action I took.i had 0...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1076)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1072)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1071)
    I mean I have no partners this game.

    I tried to CFD choco
    I am pushing on WWS today
    JM3 has been pushing me all game which wouldn't make sense with my position in the game
    The way I interacted with Warren about the colin read makes no sense if we're in a good together.
    Oh I'm also never with wisdom because I literally murdered his ass.
    More accurate you gave the Rng possibility.
    I am never wolf with no one.
    I want to win this game because the mash was a loss and one loss plus one win on this account would be fun. This is why i am posting today.
    And scumread me for being active in lylo is shallow read Warren, you shoukd have for me a real read until now.
    That's discrediting the action I took.i had 0 reason to even potentially let my "partner" die there.

    Especially because lamp could be a VT.
  29. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Wtf is WWS on about.

    Wtf is WWS on about.
  30. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I don't understand what you're saying. What do...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1099)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1098)
    Wtf is WWS on about.
    Was sorting. I am at warren and JM3.
    I don't understand what you're saying. What do those post mean?
  31. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed What are you waiting for? I've already stated...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1115)
    Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for Duk3 to say something.

    more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?
    What are you waiting for? I've already stated where I'm at in terms of worlds rn I'm leaning into the Warren/WWS world but it's mostly because of a $#@!ty alias read that I'm trying to respect your wishes to not to discuss it
  32. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Me and storm play a lot of video mafia. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1125)
    Tinfoiling i will recheck Duk3s d1. I hope i will receive few answers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#7)
    Hype!

    I'm even in school working atm. This is fitting.

    Looking forward to this game, even though I don't have a computer right now. A lot of people here that I haven't played with before! Playing non-light games while working was awful.

    So let's use Googles randomizer-function and see what happens.

    ##Vote Duk3star
    ##Vote Duk3star

    Google doesnt lie unfortunately.
    i took it as a joke. Would a wolf self vote in such bad manner. If Duk3 is wolfing i love his style i bet he has fun while playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#14)
    As your resident @stormslyde expert.

    I'll let you guys know when we're going to lynch him.
    Storm was the n0 of the cop. what a coincidence. Picking a n0 of a zero poster may be mafia or cop.
    I wish to know where Duk3 played with Storm to know so well his AI and how many times/how often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#30)
    Wisdom is borderline TWTBAW wtf are his post
    indeed n
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#250)
    Oh $#@! EOD is happening.

    Sorry guys I'm on vacation

    I'll be around tomorrow.
    What makes you think you will be alive tomorow?
    I assume my status and reputation keeps me from being lynched and I havent done enough to be unlynchable yet.
    you were unlynchable though until now and keep saying you didn't do much during the game. Why are you low rating your play this game? I find it brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#262)
    But I assure you I'll be more active tomorrow.
    second post where he is sure he will play 'tomorow'. How come a known good player knows he will not be the NK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#281)
    Also n0 storm
    Yes. We lynched the cop who said the same. Why you voted him? you knew you are not the cop!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#330)
    ##Vote Lamphouse

    Eh I kinda dont want wisdom dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#332)
    Glgl
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#335)
    ##Vote Wisdom
    these 3 posts are incredibly townish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#407)
    About to take my kids to the pool.

    I do this every time I last I CFD a wolf. I expect to get my $#@! sucked because I'm so good at the game and I am always dissapointed with how I still get end up getting pushed.

    Oh well I'll just get another pelt.
    For this post only and because i am a lady i would lynch this guy with fire. Why to be so rude?
    How much truth is in the meta someone posted about you regarding this post?
    Me and storm play a lot of video mafia.

    I know I won't be the night kill because of my activity. I was never getting NK'd prior to the hammer on wisdom.

    I'm sorry if my last metaphor was crude. I'll do better in the future.
  33. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed It's a light game and I have no motivation to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1132)
    Jesus i have a moment of :rofl:
    JM3 i am seriously want to kill a wolf today and i am pissed about Duk3 not posting lately and for sure i want Wayward to vote before me with Warren to see their take.
    Me wolfing with Wayward is a bad joke though. I am town and you also should spot the other town in this 5 list of us because i townread you and i think if you are wolf i should quit playing because i will go crazy after endgame.
    It's a light game and I have no motivation to post at the moment. I did my job and got the first wolf. I tried to defend my town reads but I'm not killing myself over a game that has had this little activity.
  34. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed It really doesn't matter. In my mind the worlds...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1115)
    Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for Duk3 to say something.

    more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?
    What are you waiting for? I've already stated where I'm at in terms of worlds rn I'm leaning into the Warren/WWS world but it's mostly because of a $#@!ty alias read that I'm trying to respect your wishes to not to discuss it
    okay i think i get it. Thanks for this thought of yours.
    what is the best voting order?
    It really doesn't matter. In my mind the worlds are you and JM3 or Warren and WWS. If I lynch into the wrong world it's over anyways.
  35. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I'm always taking you to f3 bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1139)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1132)
    Jesus i have a moment of :rofl:
    JM3 i am seriously want to kill a wolf today and i am pissed about Duk3 not posting lately and for sure i want Wayward to vote before me with Warren to see their take.
    Me wolfing with Wayward is a bad joke though. I am town and you also should spot the other town in this 5 list of us because i townread you and i think if you are wolf i should quit playing because i will go crazy after endgame.
    Yeah, like I said, it's dumb. It's just what crossed my mind when I tried to see what WWS said he saw.

    I think you're basically clear, & the wolves have to be in WWS/Duke/Warren. I'm having a hard time picturing the world where the wolves are that excited to kill Wisdom that they bus him + hammer him, so I have trouble wrapping my head around a Duke/Warren world.

    So I still think it's WWS + either Duke or Warren. So barring something compelling coming to light that makes a Wisdom/Duke/Warren team super likely, I think WWS is the lynch most likely to bag a wolf today. & then tomorrow it will be either me or you + Duke & Warren. & then we'll be stuck in all levels of WIFOM trying to figure out why they left the one of us alive that they did & which one is actually the wolf because I think Duke is more likely & you think Warren is more likely, so do they keep the one of us who thinks the wrong way, or do they keep the other one to make us say wait, why am I still alive if I was right?
    I'm always taking you to f3 bud.
  36. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I'm enjoying the fact that I'm even being...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1142)
    This is openwilfing Duk3 and you make my life $#@!ty rn
    I'm enjoying the fact that I'm even being considered with how I've played this game. If you think I'm a wolf that hammers their partner, plays 3 days or protecting town, and then spends the whole last day memeing about the game instead of just fake solving and looking young. I dont know what to tell you.
  37. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Pulling a patient back. Bbl

    Pulling a patient back. Bbl
  38. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed You.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1147)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1142)
    This is openwilfing Duk3 and you make my life $#@!ty rn
    I'm enjoying the fact that I'm even being considered with how I've played this game. If you think I'm a wolf that hammers their partner, plays 3 days or protecting town, and then spends the whole last day memeing about the game instead of just fake solving and looking young. I dont know what to tell you.
    Tell me you have at least one confident town read in this game please
    You.
  39. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Well we need to do it prior to JM3 disappearing.

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1154)
    Kinda wanna just go for it and vote
    Well we need to do it prior to JM3 disappearing.
  40. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed I missed this completely. Hmm, $#@! if your using...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1163)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1082)
    Chocolate regarding why I’m town:
    1. It seems like you provided reasons you should be believing I’m town in that you found my posts town and I was the first legitimate vote on the only wolf we’ve gotten.
    2. Lack of WIM is town meta for me. I can have WIM as either alignment, but I ALWAYS have WIM as mafia and only sometimes do as town.
    3. I’ve been trying to look for town. That’s what I did when I ISO-ed wisdom. This is disgusting but Duke, between my effort to town hunt, which is how we tried to improve my town game in the mentor game, and lack of WIM, you should know I’m town.
    Btw @Duk3star I feel gross for this post but I'd like to make sure you see it
    I missed this completely. Hmm, $#@! if your using the mentor game against me as a wolf and while also acknowledging how disgusting that'd be ... that'd be something.
  41. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed WaywardSon

    ##Vote WaywardSon
  42. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Gg sorry for the slow roll was finishing work...

    Gg sorry for the slow roll was finishing work stuff.
  43. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Both WWS and Warren are town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1187)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1186)
    Gg sorry for the slow roll was finishing work stuff.
    what means Gg?
    Both WWS and Warren are town.
  44. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Lol on maj not being on in LYLO

    Lol on maj not being on in LYLO
  45. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Virtuoso can you end the game please.

    @Virtuoso can you end the game please.
  46. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Yea it's tough when I bus wisdom like that. I...

    Yea it's tough when I bus wisdom like that. I expected more people to swap their votes when lamp claimed cop. Didnt realize how little time there was or I wouldnt have moved.
  47. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Yea when yall posted it was villagery but nobody...

    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1196)
    Weird game. GG everyone. I thought all the villagers were super villagery. Just got lucky.
    Yea when yall posted it was villagery but nobody seemed to be on at the right times.
  48. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed Oh $#@! that check.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1199)
    N1: Phighter — Alignment Inspection
    Oh $#@! that check.
  49. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed We considered leaving you alive an extra day

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1210)
    MFW my top two towns are the remaining wolves.
    We considered leaving you alive an extra day
  50. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,470

    Completed You scared me when you started to reevaluate on...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1215)
    JM3 you pocketed me like a mofo
    You scared me when you started to reevaluate on me. I also had no clue how to respond to you mentioning the mentor game.
Results 101 to 150 of 153
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
King

The King is the only person allowed to vote and therefore has sole say over who gets lynched.