Search:

Type: Posts; User: Chocolate

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed i think my town flip will loose the game for...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#921)
    Choclate's is rather easy.
    D1 off wagon on WWS.
    D2 off wagon on WWS
    D3 not voting.

    Has not taken a stand on much of anything except the tunnel on me. Didn't even really respond to the CFD on D2. I think they are the best lynch today. I think a Chocolate wolf flip would spew 4 of the remaining 7 players.

    ##Vote Chocolate
    i think my town flip will loose the game for town.
    I don't post this for wolf Wayward but for my fellows townies.
  2. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed No. i wanted you to give them to me. This would...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#926)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#925)
    You can click the database link and pull games from there.
    @Chocolate
    No. i wanted you to give them to me. This would be town cooperation and help. You are a bed intended wolf in this game. I am sure irl you are a cool guy but now youre sending me scum vibes.
  3. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#922)
    God damnit WWS.

    I have this weird percieved meta in my head where if you care and make sense then your a wolf.
  4. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed I've noticed how Wayward is posting a lot...

    I've noticed how Wayward is posting a lot compared with the other players, to have contrast with the meta provided by Wisdom.
  5. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Yagamis last post. Why is he dead? because he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#831)
    ##Vote waywardson
    Yagamis last post. Why is he dead? because he voted the wolf and Wayward knows his guys meta and thinked Yagami can get him lynched.
  6. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Thanks for the links, while i am reading, please...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#729)
    For Wayward, you said i am wrong about you and i have to go out from my tunnel, link me please your last town game and last scum game because i need to see your reaction in different AIs.

    Also i have a question: you played with Lamp house scum and town and you didn't use a meta you had at all to explain your vote for him. I am confused, usually meta is overused to find an AI and we shouldn't vote based on meta, but i think you ignored it completely. Why? And you put a naked vote for Lamp house. Can i know why?
    Thanks for the links, while i am reading, please answer at the last questions.
  7. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Enlighten me with the relevance of this please.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#934)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#932)
    I've noticed how Wayward is posting a lot compared with the other players, to have contrast with the meta provided by Wisdom.
    91 posts in 4 phases.
    Enlighten me with the relevance of this please.
  8. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed You are tunneling Colin and i am tunneling...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael123 (#938)
    Have you still not figure out the wolf in Colin?

    [Vote]Colin[/Vote]

    Please do it otherwise it will be too late. And tomorrow it will be 5 people so it will be 3v2.

    I am 100% sure that Colin is mafia. He has done everything to stay out of lynchpool. It was his masterplan.

    I am just revealing myself here that I am town.

    Just think about it. If I was mafia why would I be constantly going after only one person. I would have been throwing suspicions to multiple people and created chaos. This is because I'm quite sure that that one person is mafia.
    You are tunneling Colin and i am tunneling Wayward. What a game. Btw to vote the bb code is [v ]playername[/v ] without the blancs

    im going to make some iso s

    What do you think of Wayward?
  9. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed okay you voted and i think you did it as wolf. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#940)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#937)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#729)
    For Wayward, you said i am wrong about you and i have to go out from my tunnel, link me please your last town game and last scum game because i need to see your reaction in different AIs.

    Also i have a question: you played with Lamp house scum and town and you didn't use a meta you had at all to explain your vote for him. I am confused, usually meta is overused to find an AI and we shouldn't vote based on meta, but i think you ignored it completely. Why? And you put a naked vote for Lamp house. Can i know why?

    Thanks for the links, while i am reading, please answer at the last questions.
    Why else would I have been voting for him? It was EoD, atp I am not going to go all verbose and put out a detailed case. I decided to vote for Lamp and voted.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#939)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#934)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#932)
    I've noticed how Wayward is posting a lot compared with the other players, to have contrast with the meta provided by Wisdom.
    91 posts in 4 phases.
    Enlighten me with the relevance of this please.
    R U serious?
    okay you voted and i think you did it as wolf.
    Again an answer not quite related with my question.

    im deadly serious. please explain.
  10. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed was this a joke? You being wrong on 2 here.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#30)
    Wisdom is borderline TWTBAW wtf are his post
    You're just mad he caught your team with the three 3 thing.
    was this a joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#37)
    Crazy post-game cred team is Yagami, JM3 and Dragomir.

    That's right. The wolfs all got in early.
    You being wrong on 2 here.. idk how would you pick 2 townies. And JM3 looked pretty townie in the momene you posted this. To be a wolf and put a Poe of townies is a ballsy game and you are not the first to do this. I wonder who posted first a 'wolf team' for post game cred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael123 (#908)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#901)
    @Michael123 its possible to post a link for your last town and scum games? ty



    If you want ask me after the game ends. As I've played on sites other than MU.
    MU allows you to post mafia links from any site and any game. No worries, except you don't want to reveal yet who you are. For a non MU player that wouldn't be such a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#962)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#942)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael123 (#938)
    Have you still not figure out the wolf in Colin?

    [Vote]Colin[/Vote]

    Please do it otherwise it will be too late. And tomorrow it will be 5 people so it will be 3v2.

    I am 100% sure that Colin is mafia. He has done everything to stay out of lynchpool. It was his masterplan.

    I am just revealing myself here that I am town.

    Just think about it. If I was mafia why would I be constantly going after only one person. I would have been throwing suspicions to multiple people and created chaos. This is because I'm quite sure that that one person is mafia.
    You are tunneling Colin and i am tunneling Wayward. What a game. Btw to vote the bb code is [v ]playername[/v ] without the blancs

    im going to make some iso s

    What do you think of Wayward?
    What's your opinion on his tunnel on me? What's your opinion on me in general. Or anyone who isn't WWS on that note.
    Michael may be wrong in a townish way. If you know he is wrong and this is so obvious what the VCA told you about his behaviour?

    I already posted i don't have enough scum in my Poe. I am a little lost because i have a slight scumread on Warren for non activity and he is universally townread and i still need to read more and is so late in the day.
  11. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed i can't see a wolf doing this so early in the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#175)
    Chocolate/Lamp/Storm for postgame creds, por favor
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#37)
    Crazy post-game cred team is Yagami, JM3 and Dragomir.

    That's right. The wolfs all got in early.
    i can't see a wolf doing this so early in the game. I hope i am right.
  12. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed this game became harder as mountainous. All the...

    this game became harder as mountainous.
    All the thread is quiet again and i am really tilted about this.
  13. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed I wish to know about the bolded, how come you...

    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#953)
    Work is a cluster today. Doubt I'm going to have the time to put in the work I had hoped to on solving this.

    Warren is still the clearest person in the game imo, so I may just SHEEP him today if I don't have time to solve.

    Which made me want to investigate the Wisdom/WWS stuff while I do have a minute.

    This is the stuff I found on multi-ISO with Wisdom/WWS:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#55)
    Good late night! Hello everyone!



    But I have yet to rand scum in a game we have been in together. You just misread me every game.
    hey!

    how to correct read Wayward Son?
    Didn't know this was a question for me when I skimmed through this morning.

    I can't say I'm confident in reading him, at least not this early. I'd say it's about reading his wim. His d1 play is roughly the same as both scum and town, but as days goes on his wim is significantly higher as town (meaning he posts more and quotes more and elaborates more) while in the one game we've played where he was scum his wim got lower and lower for every day.

    I used to always want to lynch him d1 since he tends to be scummy d1 regardless of allignment, but now I'd prefer to wait until d3 and evaluate him based on wim-level. I've only played scum once but ime it's really hard to fake wim for a long amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#93)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#66)
    Good morning! Caught up, going to work (school) now.

    Don’t like Michaels posts so far but I don't really want to lynch a new one on d1. Phighter gave me bad feels and I didn't like the town call on Yagami, whom I don’t feel have done anything townie yet.

    All in all, everyone's scum so far. Hopefully the game's got more going when I'm home from work.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#55)
    Good late night! Hello everyone!



    But I have yet to rand scum in a game we have been in together. You just misread me every game.
    Except you were scum in Bone and I read you correctly in the end.
    That was a mash type game and it doesn't count. I had forgotten you were in it. As I didn't devote alot of mental effort in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#183)
    Wisdoms D1 reads, September Light.

    Based on ISO rather than interactions.

    Chocolate - Null/Scum lean

    Haven't played with him before but he's got wim and solvyness so should definitly not be the d1 lynch. Although, almost everything he's done so far is quoteing and responding to everything Phighter has said, which give him scum points. And that roleplaying habit of his is ime a more scummy trait than a towny since it's easy to lay back on. Also, if he's scum that would explain why the gamestate stopped being rvs as soon as Phighter focused him.

    Colin - Town lean

    Mostly based on #128 which is a really early read list, from someone who seems to prefer posting a sentence at a time. I'd say it's a pure post and his overall tone feels towney.

    Dragomir - Town lean

    Only 4 posts but all feels engaged and solving (compare to Yagamis 10 posts, there is a vast difference). I don't want to give him too much cred since he's a low poster, but as far as low posters go, this is a town read.

    Duk3star - Town lean

    The read is mostly based on how stale the first 24 hours were when he was main wagon, and that the game started for reals as soon as Phighter/Chocolate/Lamp got more focus. More than that, he hasn't really said much, he has some slightly solving posts but most of it isn't much to hang in the christmas tree.

    JMurder3 - Null

    Eeergh I dunno. #144 pinged me and I still find it weird and unclear, but #32 and #135 shows that he pays attention so I'm not sure. Low poster.

    Lamphouse - Prob scum

    His ISO is crap. Low posts, low content, low wim and low solveyness. Got no reason not to trust Google on this one.

    Michael123 - My n0.

    Phighter - Town

    I already explained this. I have no reason to doubt him this early on since he's got everything that I lack in players like Lamp and Warren. He's got a high amount of wim and he's arguments are based on solid arguments rather than "This person randed a vote during rvs and told us about it so let's lynch her" or "This person doesn't have an avatar so let's lynch him".

    stormslyde - Zero poster.

    Just be careful if he suddenly dips in, posts his required 10 posts and leaves again. I've seen scum do just that more than once before.

    warren42 - Scum lean

    I haven't really got much townieness coming from this one. Not a lot of posts, some pure mechanical (but so have I so not gonna put any weight into that), tries to move the focus to me rather than taking a stance on the Phighter/Chocolate situation. His wim feels generally low, which probably is the biggest reason why he's more scummy than null.

    WaywardSon - Null

    I can't read him on d1. His ISO is scummy, but I always scum read him on d1 so I see no point in focusing here right now. I've played with him more than 80% of my games since I joined MU so hopefully I can find him soon enough.

    Yagami - Null

    Hasn't posted more than the 10 required posts which none were solvy. So in itself I want to scum read him, but knowing he's DT and that he when we played together just trolled his way to victory, I think that I might be able to read him later on. Also kinda trust Phighters read here, regardless of Phighters allignment.

    TLDR;

    Town

    Michael
    Phighter
    Colin
    Dragomir
    Duk3star
    Yagami
    WWS
    Stormslyde
    J3Murder
    Chocolate
    Warren
    Lamphouse

    Scum

    These are most probably not w/w:

    Phighter/Chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#213)
    And where does Wisdom fall in this for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#225)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamphouse (#224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#223)
    Of course you don’t, they’re not on your team
    Lynch me instead then, see what happens.
    Why are you hesitant to lynch Chocolate or Wisdom?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#327)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#321)
    I'm fine with any of these 3 wagons.

    Think some of Wisdom's stuff has been awky & feels off (although not sure I understand Michael's issue with him).

    Lamp has done ~nothing productive.

    & DT posting almost nothing game-related & only 10 posts fits in pretty well with what Phighter said earlier about wolf burnout.
    Wisdom is someone you have to play with to understand. Too much irl games.


    What specifically seems like it couldn't be w/w?

    Looks like Wisdom is saying don't touch him for 2 days & trying to set himself up as the expert on all things WWS, while WWS is trying to save Wisdom? It makes sense to me either w/v or w/w. I need to reread the whole game :/
    I wish to know about the bolded, how come you trust and sheep a read of someone who forgot about the game and obviously gives a $#@! about it while you know more and were more active itt than him? To sheep Warren rn is like trust rng tbqh.
  14. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed I don't focus on that, but i bookmarked it and i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#970)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#964)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#175)
    Chocolate/Lamp/Storm for postgame creds, por favor
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#37)
    Crazy post-game cred team is Yagami, JM3 and Dragomir.

    That's right. The wolfs all got in early.
    i can't see a wolf doing this so early in the game. I hope i am right.
    Four days of content and you choose to focus on this, which I could easily do as any alignment BTW.
    I don't focus on that, but i bookmarked it and i always take the day 1 posts as very important. Maybe you think you would say that as mafia too but i felt the way you worded it as town lean.
    i will not work at complicated Isos and try to make a phylosophy from the game. I am going with my gut reads, you can say i am lazy but is all i can do today.
    From the top of my head:
    Duk3 my strongest town read.
    You town lean.
    Michael town lean.
    JM3 town lean.
    Warren dropped to null slight scum
    Wayward scum.

    My biggest concern is if i am wrong about Warren i have a wrong townread. I doubt i am wrong about Wayward and i didn't like the way he answered at Duk3s posts.
  15. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed P#972 has the final VCs of the 3 days. Last...

    P#972 has the final VCs of the 3 days.
    Last alive from Lamp houses wagon are Wayward and Michael.
    In day 2 is painful to have on me just townreads and i see the 2 piled up on Phighter.
    Coincidence ?

    Tbqh while solving i wish to not think as being impossible things like all wolves on a wagon in day 1. Because the tied votes makes me think at this.
    I will keep my vote on Wayward and i hope i can be active at Eod.
  16. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed $#@! this game :rage: Every time i want to lynch...

    $#@! this game
    Every time i want to lynch a wolf my fellow townies are going elsewhere and mislynch a townie.

    Don't worry Duk3, i will never snap vote myself.
    Nice advice and Poes. Looks really 'nice' that an experimented player, like Phighter presented you, don't have at least one town read here.

    Something is off and i can't figure what exactly.
  17. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed if anyone from town votes before talking i will...

    if anyone from town votes before talking i will scumread him and we will loose this game.
    Please be active and let's find the wolves.
  18. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed The fact is i can't scumread Duk3 no matter what....

    The fact is i can't scumread Duk3 no matter what.

    Also i cannot not scumread Wayward...
    My Poe is small because JM3 was on the townie part since day 1. I will Iso him again to check.
    Also i need to repost the eod vc s.
  19. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed You say this but from my pov the scuminess comes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1028)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1027)
    The fact is i can't scumread Duk3 no matter what.

    Also i cannot not scumread Wayward...
    My Poe is small because JM3 was on the townie part since day 1. I will Iso him again to check.
    Also i need to repost the eod vc s.
    Why are you so sure on me? Outside of my wisdom vote I've had very little impact.
    You say this but from my pov the scuminess comes very much from wording and vibe that are townish from you tbqh. And scum wouldn't start a wagon on me because Phighter's wagon had enough traction to get him mislynched.
    Is not just the vote for Widsom.
  20. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Did you find connections between Wayward and...

    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1023)
    Worlds of two look like JM3 and chocolate and Warren and WWS.
    Why the hell would I have hopped on the Chocolate cfd d2 if I was wolfing with him?

    The possible combos are:

    Chocolate + Duke
    Chocolate + Warren
    Chocolate + WWS
    Duke + Warren
    Duke + WWS
    Warren + WWS

    Off the top of my head I would eliminate Chocolate with WWS or Duke. The 4 day tunnel w/w shouldn't be s thing here, & Duke tried to lynch Chocolate.

    I think it's quite unlikely both wolves were on Wisdom d1, so it shouldn't be Duke + Warren.

    So that leaves these to read through the game to see if they make sense:

    Chocolate + Warren
    Duke + WWS
    Warren + WWS
    Did you find connections between Wayward and Warren?
  21. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed i am an alt. Tangerine is a player? If so i am...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1031)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1030)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1028)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1027)
    The fact is i can't scumread Duk3 no matter what.

    Also i cannot not scumread Wayward...
    My Poe is small because JM3 was on the townie part since day 1. I will Iso him again to check.
    Also i need to repost the eod vc s.
    Why are you so sure on me? Outside of my wisdom vote I've had very little impact.
    You say this but from my pov the scuminess comes very much from wording and vibe that are townish from you tbqh. And scum wouldn't start a wagon on me because Phighter's wagon had enough traction to get him mislynched.
    Is not just the vote for Widsom.
    Are you a tangerine alt? This game becomes hella easy if you are.
    i am an alt. Tangerine is a player? If so i am not tangerine.
    I would like to not talk about my main and i promise i am town, hope you will believe me.
  22. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed It's not much. he is lying low. Rl just got...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1035)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1032)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1023)
    Worlds of two look like JM3 and chocolate and Warren and WWS.
    Why the hell would I have hopped on the Chocolate cfd d2 if I was wolfing with him?

    The possible combos are:

    Chocolate + Duke
    Chocolate + Warren
    Chocolate + WWS
    Duke + Warren
    Duke + WWS
    Warren + WWS

    Off the top of my head I would eliminate Chocolate with WWS or Duke. The 4 day tunnel w/w shouldn't be s thing here, & Duke tried to lynch Chocolate.

    I think it's quite unlikely both wolves were on Wisdom d1, so it shouldn't be Duke + Warren.

    So that leaves these to read through the game to see if they make sense:

    Chocolate + Warren
    Duke + WWS
    Warren + WWS
    Did you find connections between Wayward and Warren?
    Talk to me about your Warren read.
    It's not much. he is lying low.

    Rl just got better with more free time and i will reread stuff and post my thoughts. Now is all from the top of my head.
    What do you think of today?
    Who would you vote?
  23. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed inb4 i was a kid now i am a she, and for sure i...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#980)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#949)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#939)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#934)
    91 posts in 4 phases.
    Enlighten me with the relevance of this please.
    I think hes making a statement that he isnt invested or being towny. Which is funny because if he knows he isnt being towny why is he so triggered that you want to kill him?
    I am amused at her. Regardless of alignment she isn't very good at this game. She has spent 85% of her posts on me and ignored the other players in this game.
    inb4 i was a kid now i am a she, and for sure i am not good at this game. You are good? remind me to congratulate you post game.
    But I didn't ignore anyone. But of course you can't say i figured your AI and pat my head.
    You are amused by me? What amuses you at a townie struggling for truth? Where is your townish take of me? You act so superior and almighty than i feel sick.
    You are for sure a wolf because a townie would cooperate and scumhunt.
    You are content of the gamestate
  24. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed warren42 come play and show your colour. I...

    @warren42 come play and show your colour.

    I refuse the Duk3 tinfoil for now. If he is scum in this game i will be very thankfull for the mafia lesson.
    Anyhow i will start to be one of the Duk3fans
  25. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed What if the post count is relevant today? JM3...

    What if the post count is relevant today?
    JM3 searching for answers is reconfirming my townred with his Iso of day 1 where i don't find agenda, misdirection or Tmi.
  26. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed JM3 thanks for quoting P#980 i find it extremely...

    JM3 thanks for quoting P#980 i find it extremely wolfy and idk how i missed it.
  27. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed and you found in me the slanker... You are...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1048)
    WWS/Chocolate probably. After reading JM3 he's town.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1049)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1045)
    What if the post count is relevant today?
    JM3 searching for answers is reconfirming my townred with his Iso of day 1 where i don't find agenda, misdirection or Tmi.
    Everyone knows wolves slank at LYLO
    and you found in me the slanker... You are something else dude!

    How much from the game did you read? Give me your reason to scumread me and Wayward from the top of your head please. Thanks.
  28. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Wow. Complete and full of content! You have no...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1057)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1055)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1048)
    WWS/Chocolate probably. After reading JM3 he's town.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1049)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1045)
    What if the post count is relevant today?
    JM3 searching for answers is reconfirming my townred with his Iso of day 1 where i don't find agenda, misdirection or Tmi.
    Everyone knows wolves slank at LYLO
    and you found in me the slanker... You are something else dude!

    How much from the game did you read? Give me your reason to scumread me and Wayward from the top of your head please. Thanks.
    r/woosh
    Wow. Complete and full of content!
    You have no cases. You didnt read the game. You voted and posted 'townish' but i dont recall anyhing else. You played plain and didnt invest soul in the game.
    How are you town?
  29. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed More accurate you gave the Rng possibility. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1072)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1071)
    I mean I have no partners this game.

    I tried to CFD choco
    I am pushing on WWS today
    JM3 has been pushing me all game which wouldn't make sense with my position in the game
    The way I interacted with Warren about the colin read makes no sense if we're in a good together.
    Oh I'm also never with wisdom because I literally murdered his ass.
    More accurate you gave the Rng possibility.
    I am never wolf with no one.
    I want to win this game because the mash was a loss and one loss plus one win on this account would be fun. This is why i am posting today.
    And scumread me for being active in lylo is shallow read Warren, you shoukd have for me a real read until now.
  30. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed okay

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1080)
    I said that sorting by post count is stupid because wolves have incentive to be active at LYLO. I didn’t say you’re a wolf as a result. My point was that saying that you implying wolves would slack at LYLO is stupid.
    okay
  31. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed it is not my intention discrediting you at all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1078)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1076)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1072)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1071)
    I mean I have no partners this game.

    I tried to CFD choco
    I am pushing on WWS today
    JM3 has been pushing me all game which wouldn't make sense with my position in the game
    The way I interacted with Warren about the colin read makes no sense if we're in a good together.
    Oh I'm also never with wisdom because I literally murdered his ass.
    More accurate you gave the Rng possibility.
    I am never wolf with no one.
    I want to win this game because the mash was a loss and one loss plus one win on this account would be fun. This is why i am posting today.
    And scumread me for being active in lylo is shallow read Warren, you shoukd have for me a real read until now.
    That's discrediting the action I took.i had 0 reason to even potentially let my "partner" die there.

    Especially because lamp could be a VT.
    it is not my intention discrediting you at all. Why would i discredit my strongest townread?
  32. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed link me please your latest scum game and town...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1082)
    Chocolate regarding why I’m town:
    1. It seems like you provided reasons you should be believing I’m town in that you found my posts town and I was the first legitimate vote on the only wolf we’ve gotten.
    2. Lack of WIM is town meta for me. I can have WIM as either alignment, but I ALWAYS have WIM as mafia and only sometimes do as town.
    3. I’ve been trying to look for town. That’s what I did when I ISO-ed wisdom. This is disgusting but Duke, between my effort to town hunt, which is how we tried to improve my town game in the mentor game, and lack of WIM, you should know I’m town.
    link me please your latest scum game and town game and if possible that mentor game.

    Unfortunately i have just the last mash as town game if you want to check my games.
  33. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed tbqh i saw many lylo days with slank wolves and i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1083)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1080)
    I said that sorting by post count is stupid because wolves have incentive to be active at LYLO. I didn’t say you’re a wolf as a result. My point was that saying that you implying wolves would slack at LYLO is stupid.
    okay
    tbqh i saw many lylo days with slank wolves and i want to consider this too, even if it looks stupid. I can see your POV too.
  34. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed rl calls me and i will be active again in few...

    rl calls me and i will be active again in few hours.
  35. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Ftr as wolf i would be on Lamp House. Period. -...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1089)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #335

    Post #335 was originally posted at 9:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Lamphouse Wisdom, Dragomir, Phighter, WaywardSon, Michael123
    5 Wisdom Yagami, JMurder3, warren42, Lamphouse, Duk3star
    1 WaywardSon Chocolate
    1 Yagami Colin
    1 Not voting Logic

    View Vote History
    Ftr as wolf i would be on Lamp House. Period.
    - Let's say Wayward is honest and his vote behavoour comes for town mindset. I know, hard to believe, but it's imaginary.
    That means Wisdom was hardly bussed by both his teammates.
    I don't buy it. I see one bus but not two. Is asinine to think at wolves letting their teammate to die day 1, the rng was an accindent imo and the mislynch of Lamp house almost done. Wayward's vote timing is a wolf timing and one of our lasr wolves is Wayward.

    Have you seen how all night kills are not from Lamp house's wagon but only ml-es? This leads me to a pattern to not reveal this wagon before it is very late in the game.

    I wish the order of votes to be
    Wayward
    Warren
    as the most suspicious.
  36. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed And at Eod 2 as wolf i would let for 15 mins...

    And at Eod 2 as wolf i would let for 15 mins anything id do irl and vote Phighter to not be in a silly way lynched. I mean as wolf i would have the responsibility of my teammates.

    See who was affraid of Phighter?
    P#610 is Warrens vote who is okay with both wagons but prefere the best player.
    P#645 is Waywards NAKED vote. Really? Until then in a game a naked vote is allowed for a townie?
  37. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed The two of them are voting together in any lynch...

    The two of them are voting together in any lynch wagon from day 2 onward.
  38. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed This strikes me as wolfish TMI as long as he...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#590)
    Btw Michael is definitely town
    This strikes me as wolfish TMI as long as he voted this guy starting his ml wagon on P#996
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#609)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#183)
    Wisdoms D1 reads, September Light.

    Colin - Town lean

    Mostly based on #128 which is a really early read list, from someone who seems to prefer posting a sentence at a time. I'd say it's a pure post and his overall tone feels towney.
    Btw, "Colin" appears in Wisdom's ISO 5 times. Two are in the reads post, two are quotes from other people, and one is early on when she gives a light town read on him. So honestly that gives me bad vibes on Colin too, but Phigter is more concrete and I kinda scumread him for other reasons too.
    never read about a case against Phighter for these other reasons.
    Please link me the post with a Phighter case if you did it Warren.
  39. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Why do you consider JM3 wolfy? A complete serious...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1110)
    warren is a wolf, no matter who the second one is.

    warren>jmurder3>Chocolate>Duk3star
    Why do you consider JM3 wolfy? A complete serious explanation please.
  40. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed When exactly did you notice this?

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1111)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1110)
    warren is a wolf, no matter who the second one is.

    warren>jmurder3>Chocolate>Duk3star
    Why do you consider JM3 wolfy? A complete serious explanation please.
    PoE. I know my alignment.
    I read Duk3 as town.
    And I don't think a wolf would spend as much time as you have in a tunnel for the whole game.
    The interactions between he and warren basically have no questioning of each others alignment at all.
    When exactly did you notice this?
  41. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for...

    Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for Duk3 to say something.

    more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?
  42. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed I see now i am a thread analist. This deserves a...

    I see now i am a thread analist.
    This deserves a desert.
    If you love chocolate don't open the spoiler ^^



    Being lylo this may be our last day here if things are going wrong. Do not forget to take at school the spoiler's song sweet treat
  43. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Back to rl for few hours again.

    Back to rl for few hours again.
  44. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed i wasn't content. i was pissed af of your...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1118)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1115)
    Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for Duk3 to say something.

    more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?
    My attitude towards you is in annoyance. I have an issue with some of your lines of questioning. The fact that you have parked on me for 4 days and ignored the rest of the player list isn't very productive. You were content to just tunnel me and do nothing else until you were called out on it by someone else.
    i wasn't content. i was pissed af of your superior attitude. And i had interactions with a lot of players. I had a lot of townreads and posted them. You ignored this and saw only my scumread on you and took it personally when is just a read in a game.
    And now you found in lylo the way to talk like you should from the start...
  45. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed fml.. why do you scumread everyone JM3? And in a...

    fml.. why do you scumread everyone JM3? And in a way you agree with what i posted but worded so much complicated!
    This is a moment to review the d1 posts and check the interactions. We have a short game and i am going to do so. I wilp maybe reread it all.

    Please don't vote yet. no one.
  46. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Tinfoiling i will recheck Duk3s d1. I hope i will...

    Tinfoiling i will recheck Duk3s d1. I hope i will receive few answers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#7)
    Hype!

    I'm even in school working atm. This is fitting.

    Looking forward to this game, even though I don't have a computer right now. A lot of people here that I haven't played with before! Playing non-light games while working was awful.

    So let's use Googles randomizer-function and see what happens.

    ##Vote Duk3star
    ##Vote Duk3star

    Google doesnt lie unfortunately.
    i took it as a joke. Would a wolf self vote in such bad manner. If Duk3 is wolfing i love his style i bet he has fun while playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#14)
    As your resident @stormslyde expert.

    I'll let you guys know when we're going to lynch him.
    Storm was the n0 of the cop. what a coincidence. Picking a n0 of a zero poster may be mafia or cop.
    I wish to know where Duk3 played with Storm to know so well his AI and how many times/how often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#30)
    Wisdom is borderline TWTBAW wtf are his post
    indeed n
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#250)
    Oh $#@! EOD is happening.

    Sorry guys I'm on vacation

    I'll be around tomorrow.
    What makes you think you will be alive tomorow?
    I assume my status and reputation keeps me from being lynched and I havent done enough to be unlynchable yet.
    you were unlynchable though until now and keep saying you didn't do much during the game. Why are you low rating your play this game? I find it brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#262)
    But I assure you I'll be more active tomorrow.
    second post where he is sure he will play 'tomorow'. How come a known good player knows he will not be the NK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#281)
    Also n0 storm
    Yes. We lynched the cop who said the same. Why you voted him? you knew you are not the cop!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#330)
    ##Vote Lamphouse

    Eh I kinda dont want wisdom dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#332)
    Glgl
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#335)
    ##Vote Wisdom
    these 3 posts are incredibly townish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#407)
    About to take my kids to the pool.

    I do this every time I last I CFD a wolf. I expect to get my $#@! sucked because I'm so good at the game and I am always dissapointed with how I still get end up getting pushed.

    Oh well I'll just get another pelt.
    For this post only and because i am a lady i would lynch this guy with fire. Why to be so rude?
    How much truth is in the meta someone posted about you regarding this post?
  47. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed Jesus i have a moment of :rofl: JM3 i am...

    Jesus i have a moment of :rofl:
    JM3 i am seriously want to kill a wolf today and i am pissed about Duk3 not posting lately and for sure i want Wayward to vote before me with Warren to see their take.
    Me wolfing with Wayward is a bad joke though. I am town and you also should spot the other town in this 5 list of us because i townread you and i think if you are wolf i should quit playing because i will go crazy after endgame.
  48. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed i want to kill wolf Wayward but in lylo town...

    i want to kill wolf Wayward but in lylo town votes after the suspicious wolf.
    He is a good talker and made some good posts today and wanted to pocket me. I want to think at the team as a whole a little more.
  49. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed okay i think i get it. Thanks for this thought of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1115)
    Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for Duk3 to say something.

    more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?
    What are you waiting for? I've already stated where I'm at in terms of worlds rn I'm leaning into the Warren/WWS world but it's mostly because of a $#@!ty alias read that I'm trying to respect your wishes to not to discuss it
    okay i think i get it. Thanks for this thought of yours.
    what is the best voting order?
  50. Replies
    1,230
    Views
    7,471

    Completed okay i will not vote JM3 no wolf talks like this.

    okay i will not vote JM3 no wolf talks like this.
Results 101 to 150 of 169
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
King

The King is the only person allowed to vote and therefore has sole say over who gets lynched.