Search:

Type: Posts; User: bearsquared

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.10 seconds.

  1. Day 1#5325

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread this day phase kinda sucked ngl lol

    this day phase kinda sucked ngl lol
  2. Day 1#5285

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Duk3 came away with gut town on Eva, but only got...

    Duk3 came away with gut town on Eva, but only got to like post 2500 or whatever.
  3. Day 1#5278

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Nicolas Cage Stage 1

    ##Vote Nicolas Cage Stage 1
  4. Day 1#5243

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Duk3's ISOing Eva right now, and was wondering if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#5210)
    I'm not like in a place to really complain given I've obviously made not much effort to get my point across but let it be known that in my actual loins I do think Eva will flip villa if we flip her. If she flipped red I'd be like quite moderately surprised. And wasn't someone in the Alexa slot that we should trust like utterly ruthlessly vetoing this? Alexa being my top town read probably lifts the level to which I'd be shocked from moderate to exceedingly.
    Duk3's ISOing Eva right now, and was wondering if there was a particular reason you weren't suspicious of Eva at all early on given how much she seemed to be buddying up to you. He's not come to a conclusion on Eva so this is a more a question about you than Eva to be clear.
  5. Day 1#5207

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread katze you seriously think I'm going to go reread...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5196)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5188)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5182)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5179)
    Hm. I thought you were nervous during HG7 EOD and wasn't really feeling that from you this time. Am I thinking of Chloe?
    chloe was way more nervous than me in HG7

    i... might have been nervous during some of the EoDs? but i remember she was a $%#!ing wreck, especially during D1
    Yeah I couldn't really tell you two apart so I'm almost certainly thinking of Chloe. Carry on.
    she signed her posts tho

    if theres particular posts that arent signed and you want me to verify who wrote it i can double check

    but im p sure she signed a vast majority of her posts

    remember, it made her feel subhuman

    people being unable to tell us apart never ceases to amuse me
    katze you seriously think I'm going to go reread HG7 rn? and yes the post where chloe said signing her posts made her feel subhuman has a special place in my heart ily chloe.
  6. Day 1#5188

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Yeah I couldn't really tell you two apart so I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5182)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5179)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5174)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5169)
    Katze how nervous/anxious are you right now?

    No this isn't a test. I'm not a cop I'd have to tell if I was.
    not very

    just can't rly focus on one thing so i wrote a readlist to try to consolidate my thoughts together lol
    Hm. I thought you were nervous during HG7 EOD and wasn't really feeling that from you this time. Am I thinking of Chloe?
    chloe was way more nervous than me in HG7

    i... might have been nervous during some of the EoDs? but i remember she was a $%#!ing wreck, especially during D1
    Yeah I couldn't really tell you two apart so I'm almost certainly thinking of Chloe. Carry on.
  7. Day 1#5179

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Hm. I thought you were nervous during HG7 EOD and...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5174)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5169)
    Katze how nervous/anxious are you right now?

    No this isn't a test. I'm not a cop I'd have to tell if I was.
    not very

    just can't rly focus on one thing so i wrote a readlist to try to consolidate my thoughts together lol
    Hm. I thought you were nervous during HG7 EOD and wasn't really feeling that from you this time. Am I thinking of Chloe?
  8. Day 1#5169

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Katze how nervous/anxious are you right now? ...

    Katze how nervous/anxious are you right now?

    No this isn't a test. I'm not a cop I'd have to tell if I was.
  9. Day 1#5132

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread :cantlook:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 1 (#5108)
    @bearsquared ara is stabbing you
  10. Day 1#5126

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Duk3 wants to contribute! Everyone say hi He...

    Duk3 wants to contribute! Everyone say hi

    He thinks Mac's push on me is consistent with his normal playstyle for the most part, but doesn't like how it's gone towards the end of the day. Paraphrasing, but it seems like he either should've gotten off earlier or stayed on until the end, and him just kind of walking away when he did seemed weird.

    Thinks Lissa disagreeing with Dya on our slot is a good look.

    SK is just kind of existing, and thinks he's more likely wolf if the top 2 wagons were close and v/v (he's backreading somewhere around page #4700 so wagons were Nic Cage and Eva for context, and to be clear he doesn't give a $%#! about who the top wagons actually were only that they were close and if they end up being v/v he thinks SK was wolfy about it at that point in the day for, uh, vibes pretty much).
  11. Day 1#5061

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I don't wanna vote Ara and be wrong lol.

    I don't wanna vote Ara and be wrong lol.
  12. Day 1#5060

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread okay fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#5055)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5050)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#5044)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5036)
    ngl this feels kinda performative to me

    like it feels almost like a forced, constructed way to show this thought process? LAMIST-y maybe
    it's extremely performative and I had a lot of fun while writing that post.

    i'll admit I'm basically trying to have fun to desligate from the actual responsability of starting the nic cage wagon because I don't want to be wrong about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#5046)
    i don't agree with SK being read on "performative" fwiw considering i tunneled him our last game based on how performative he sounded

    ah yes nick cage slot please call us w/w harder now, i know you're looking for an excuse
    get smoked
    i didn't say it's not performative, i said "being read on performative"
    okay fair.
  13. Day 1#5050

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread get smoked

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#5044)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5036)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#5018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4863)
    @SilverKeith

    Nutella secretly feels the same

    Because empoof cute

    uwu

    Did nutella forced you/told you to write the "uwu" part?

    Because now I'm paranoid and I think that you tried to emulate Nutellian and somehow overdid it.

    Actually I went to look in specc and Nutella really says uwu far more than I had expected, she really is an uwu'er, ignore this.
    ngl this feels kinda performative to me

    like it feels almost like a forced, constructed way to show this thought process? LAMIST-y maybe
    it's extremely performative and I had a lot of fun while writing that post.

    i'll admit I'm basically trying to have fun to desligate from the actual responsability of starting the nic cage wagon because I don't want to be wrong about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#5046)
    i don't agree with SK being read on "performative" fwiw considering i tunneled him our last game based on how performative he sounded

    ah yes nick cage slot please call us w/w harder now, i know you're looking for an excuse
    get smoked
  14. Day 1#5036

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread ngl this feels kinda performative to me like...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#5018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4863)
    @SilverKeith

    Nutella secretly feels the same

    Because empoof cute

    uwu

    Did nutella forced you/told you to write the "uwu" part?

    Because now I'm paranoid and I think that you tried to emulate Nutellian and somehow overdid it.

    Actually I went to look in specc and Nutella really says uwu far more than I had expected, she really is an uwu'er, ignore this.
    ngl this feels kinda performative to me

    like it feels almost like a forced, constructed way to show this thought process? LAMIST-y maybe
  15. Day 1#5022

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread does he have anyone he thinks is a likely wolf in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#5014)
    hornet thinks that there might be a wolf in those that jumped on lissa earlier
    thinks it was interesting that it happened right after his take on lissa was posted
    i think
    does he have anyone he thinks is a likely wolf in the bunch or just an observation from timing?
  16. Day 1#5019

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I actually thought about it possibly being wolfy...

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#5015)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5010)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4999)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#4973)
    okay im bored of openwolfing

    why the $%#!

    has NOBODY except kind of lissa like... commented on this at all

    this is just like $%#!ing h20g3 where nobody gave a $%#! that i was blatantly spewing bull$%#! because im threadspewed town its DAY ONE GUYS I AM IN MY WOLF RANGE AAAAAAAAAAAA
    Real q what would you expect people (villas/townie) to react to you rn.

    I think you're on your wolfrange but kinda been ok regardless, at least how you formulated some takes.
    villagers are much more likely to have a dynamic response to someone who is commonly townread doing $%#! like this

    wolves are much less likely to care because they probably already don't consider me a viable ML anyway

    the fact nobody responded probably says more about my character than anything, huh
    yes
    I actually thought about it possibly being wolfy because you thought someone would react to it if I'm being completely honest with you.
  17. Day 1#5015

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread yes

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5010)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4999)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#4973)
    okay im bored of openwolfing

    why the $%#!

    has NOBODY except kind of lissa like... commented on this at all

    this is just like $%#!ing h20g3 where nobody gave a $%#! that i was blatantly spewing bull$%#! because im threadspewed town its DAY ONE GUYS I AM IN MY WOLF RANGE AAAAAAAAAAAA
    Real q what would you expect people (villas/townie) to react to you rn.

    I think you're on your wolfrange but kinda been ok regardless, at least how you formulated some takes.
    villagers are much more likely to have a dynamic response to someone who is commonly townread doing $%#! like this

    wolves are much less likely to care because they probably already don't consider me a viable ML anyway

    the fact nobody responded probably says more about my character than anything, huh
    yes
  18. Day 1#4988

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread the openwolfing was just openkatzeing tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#4973)
    okay im bored of openwolfing

    why the $%#!

    has NOBODY except kind of lissa like... commented on this at all

    this is just like $%#!ing h20g3 where nobody gave a $%#! that i was blatantly spewing bull$%#! because im threadspewed town its DAY ONE GUYS I AM IN MY WOLF RANGE AAAAAAAAAAAA
    the openwolfing was just openkatzeing tbh
  19. Day 1#4977

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#4972)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#4968)
    Idk where thread is at

    i feel so lost

    i feel like

    idk

    Why should I be townreading iaafr. is this normal for them? They make reads, they ignore their reads, they say "this is a bad read but I will vote here and when it's wrong I will blame all of you" and "this is a good read but I won't follow it and when i turn out to be right I will blame you" and rn idc if it's a playstyle thing but I just don't like it. Again, he reminds me of what I've played with chesskid and I don't like it lmfao. So many posts and yet still not having convinced anyone of your reads is something I don't want to believe from a strong village player.

    I guess my conclusion here should be that iaafr is just. town. and like chesskid.


    but something I've been thinking about is Nick/Mac/Alexa and whatnot

    > Alexa calls nick's reads trash
    > I make comment
    > Mac acknowledges my comment
    > Nick makes negative comment @ alexa
    > Mac calls nick garbage
    > Nick makes positive comment @ mac
    > Alexa calls out Nick on special treatment
    > vapor consoles alexa

    I have legitimately no conclusion off of this. but it's like. a really memorable chain of interactions to me.

    I feel like generally villagers would care more about being called trash. anything from scum would be fake because they'd be like "well, yeah my reads are fake" (on the inside obv)
    and even writing this I'm remembering a specific read i made in a game when i was a wolf where i still stand by it being a good read and taking offence in a future wolf game when people called it bad after a villager made a similar read and they called that read good anyways back on topic
    so yeah. idk. I have no conclusion off of this.
    really villagery post tbh
    Agreed.
  20. Day 1#4956

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread did an actual spit take katze ily

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#4950)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4943)
    someone tell pawn to stop bullying meeeeeeeee
    @Pawn Lelouch

    keep bullying

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Niijima (#4945)
    also our server is now apparently named “death to wolf nic cage”
    wow lucky ours is named Contellations Team Mafia Serial Killers Chat
    did an actual spit take katze ily
  21. Day 1#4909

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I hate saying this $%#! when I don't have a good...

    I hate saying this $%#! when I don't have a good alternative, but really don't think Lissa is the play here.
  22. Day 1#4897

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread not in the thread Mac 😳

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4887)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4879)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4866)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4858)
    chances of mac/bear being v/v?

    I kinda think it's likely rn
    plausible, but we have less of a read on bear than mac
    pawn says bear has good handling on mac but i don't agree on the surface level
    rephrase this for me?
    I can attest bear does handle me well

    not in the thread Mac 😳
  23. Day 1#4879

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread rephrase this for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4866)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4858)
    chances of mac/bear being v/v?

    I kinda think it's likely rn
    plausible, but we have less of a read on bear than mac
    pawn says bear has good handling on mac but i don't agree on the surface level
    rephrase this for me?
  24. Day 1#4874

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread it's so funny to me you felt the need to make a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 1 (#4868)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4847)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 1 (#4842)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4823)
    @Nicolas Cage Stage 1 your path to survival involves me owning your vote today.
    If i was more keen on surviving than getting our reads out I'd play this wildly differently.

    If i die ppl will go "ladd team had these reads" and then it's an ez game either way
    yeah but like your legacy has me poe but ladd reads me town so like wtf are you even saying.
    I reworked that a few times but here
    Phone posting tho

    Never kill: iaafr, katze, Illwei, Luckbox Inc
    Probably never kill: Lissa, Schiavetto, Makoto Niijima
    Mid tier: Bunnelby, Ace Marvel, Dyslexicon, evakyoo
    Lower than mid tier: Ren, bearsquared, macdougall, okosan (mac and bear unlikely team)
    Always one wolf in: Dunnstral, Phraze
    Definitely PoE: alexa, SilverKeith, vaporeon 1-2 wolves
    it's so funny to me you felt the need to make a note of the bold lmao
  25. Day 1#4871

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread ifeellikeimtakingcrazypills.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4857)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4829)
    Hornet thinks Lissa is in commentator mode
    Would like thoughts on it
    Hornet also says he needs to look at how Dunn/phraze treat him @ oko
    pawn agrees with this to some extent.
    he's said he's noticed her lack of engagement in passing. she's not involving herself in the conflicts.
    ifeellikeimtakingcrazypills.gif
  26. Day 1#4856

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread It's both a Lissa and a team take from what I...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4852)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4844)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4837)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4829)
    Hornet thinks Lissa is in commentator mode
    Would like thoughts on it
    Hornet also says he needs to look at how Dunn/phraze treat him @ oko
    I agree to this (I asked Lissa at one point what HER reads were) but idk if it's necessarily wolfy when you have a team.
    ????

    Lissa's pretty clearly in "let's $%#!ing kill cage pls" mode the $%#!
    Aside from that I guess.

    I'm not even sure the let's kill cage is a "lissa" take or a lissa team take.

    I wasn't around when the cage wagon gained steam
    It's both a Lissa and a team take from what I understand.
  27. Day 1#4848

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread ladd is like the one member of cages that doesn't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4843)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#4836)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4830)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#4822)
    i dont subscribe to slots being compromised on d1 without a really really good reason

    $%#! that $%#!
    dya scumreads bear anyway


    and theyre $%#!ing DEATHTUNNELING AND SPENDING HALF THEIR POSTS YELLING ABOUT IT


    LIKE WHAT
    who is they here and what is your point

    my vote probably isnt moving off cages today
    if you sheeped dya and cage sheeped ladd the world would be a much better place
    ladd is like the one member of cages that doesn't wolf read me dude lol
  28. Day 1#4844

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread ???? Lissa's pretty clearly in "let's $%#!ing...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4837)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4829)
    Hornet thinks Lissa is in commentator mode
    Would like thoughts on it
    Hornet also says he needs to look at how Dunn/phraze treat him @ oko
    I agree to this (I asked Lissa at one point what HER reads were) but idk if it's necessarily wolfy when you have a team.
    ????

    Lissa's pretty clearly in "let's $%#!ing kill cage pls" mode the $%#!
  29. Day 1#4826

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Yes, but why are they with a clear perspective...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4810)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4799)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4794)
    ##Vote bearsquared

    i kind of want this not to be a question tomorrow


    like



    im really sorry bear if youre v and i will try to encourage my team to like... gather up and amplify the takes of yours that are good but


    yeah

    and im not taking one iota of responsibility lmao
    I'm a big question for like exactly Mac dude. I don't think there's a big need to clear the air just for the sake of one slot having a tunnel and being stubborn about it.
    it's an extremely compromised slot that remains compromised until your flip

    if you're green
    Yes, but why are they with a clear perspective more valuable than me being alive? Don't understand the 1-for-1 trade you're making here especially if you aren't super onboard with me being mafia to begin with.
  30. Day 1#4799

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I'm a big question for like exactly Mac dude. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4794)
    ##Vote bearsquared

    i kind of want this not to be a question tomorrow


    like



    im really sorry bear if youre v and i will try to encourage my team to like... gather up and amplify the takes of yours that are good but


    yeah

    and im not taking one iota of responsibility lmao
    I'm a big question for like exactly Mac dude. I don't think there's a big need to clear the air just for the sake of one slot having a tunnel and being stubborn about it.
  31. Day 1#4791

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Idk it's kind of an apt description. Ara's...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4778)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4774)
    mmmm see I find this villagery from Ara though
    not exactly a thought a wolf cant have so yeah idk
    Idk it's kind of an apt description. Ara's descriptions as mafia were not as, uh, well, apt. Something something GH floating on a cloud.
  32. Day 1#4774

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread mmmm see I find this villagery from Ara though

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 1 (#4764)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#4745)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 1 (#4742)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckbox Inc (#4729)
    You guys know that SK is never happening today I assume?
    I mean if things were going the way I wanted the wagons would be wildly different, but if we die I hope ppl will remember that there was a reason for our reads and we are pretty happy with them considering the pushback it's getting

    So I don't care if silverkeith specifically doesn't happen, but dying with my vote on him would hopefully achieve something
    Your POE is still Alexa/Okosan/Mac/Me right?
    Ita easier with a top to bottom approach because we are confident in our townreads but

    Vaporeon, alexa, silverkeith, okosan
    One wolf in dunn/phraze
    Probably bear, mac and maybe Eva in next layer

    Ara is saying something now about her issues with mac slot which is something like they seem to be playing this as specchat and we should be looking to solve the game and not get as many n1 guesses as possible correct
    mmmm see I find this villagery from Ara though
  33. Day 1#4757

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I think it's villagery so I say so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4737)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4732)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4723)
    Iaafr hornet said that his readslist was like 10-18h stale and is having a hard time with motivation/engagement because I’m not posting
    villagery tbh
    Why do you keep calling random things I say villagery
    I think it's villagery so I say so.
  34. Day 1#4755

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Seems like a Hornet thing in particular to say...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#4740)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4732)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4723)
    Iaafr hornet said that his readslist was like 10-18h stale and is having a hard time with motivation/engagement because I’m not posting
    villagery tbh
    how
    Seems like a Hornet thing in particular to say along with a feeling I can empathize with having been the player not ITT screaming into the void because the member actually ITT was AFK, and can confirm I find it demotivating at times.
  35. Day 1#4746

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread debating between ignoring poof and voting cage...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#4722)
    why are all the people not voting not voting
    debating between ignoring poof and voting cage anyway (urge is stronger now that they've voted SK again) or going eva despite my not wanting it to be eva for reasons I still don't understand myself
  36. Day 1#4732

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread villagery tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4723)
    Iaafr hornet said that his readslist was like 10-18h stale and is having a hard time with motivation/engagement because I’m not posting
    villagery tbh
  37. Day 1#4706

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I've been referring to your team as team clowncar...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4691)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4672)
    Bearsquared townreads me lol. That's like the case.
    I talked about why earlier, and have talked to my team about it. $%#!, the one thing Duk3 said is the way you're pushing us is probably NAI until d3, and if you don't start making better pushes d3 using interactions and stuff then you're mafia. I do think you're town despite wanting to omgus for being as aggressively wrong on. I have the capacity to both believe that someone is aggressively wrong and stubborn without thinking they have to mafia for it.
    I mean no offence when I say I can't actually read your posts anymore without circus music drowning out my internal dialogue. That's definitely a me problem.
    I've been referring to your team as team clowncar in my head because I'm petty and have the smug satisfaction that I'll be ultimately vindicated. Just wanna say that I don't harbor any ill will towards you regardless, and sorry I seemed hostile towards you earlier. Got nothing personal against you, just trying to play the game as I'm sure you are.
  38. Day 1#4683

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I talked about why earlier, and have talked to my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4672)
    Bearsquared townreads me lol. That's like the case.
    I talked about why earlier, and have talked to my team about it. $%#!, the one thing Duk3 said is the way you're pushing us is probably NAI until d3, and if you don't start making better pushes d3 using interactions and stuff then you're mafia. I do think you're town despite wanting to omgus for being as aggressively wrong on. I have the capacity to both believe that someone is aggressively wrong and stubborn without thinking they have to mafia for it.
  39. Day 1#4659

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Honestly get over yourself lol. Perhaps it's not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4651)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4641)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4637)
    he would have been buried by now if you townread my slot like you should have tbh
    you never had to care as much as you did and i explicitly asked you not to care but you did anyway


    fun fact: me typing posts indicating i currently think youre scum on page like, 15 or whatever, doesn't stop you from burying bear
    youre missing the point

    I usually get day 1 chops without outright casing people because all it takes is other town with clout to see me as town then they just go with it

    if you added your voice to mine just for the sake of it it would be a done deal

    and convincing another town I am town is usually easier than explaining why some random is mafia. In fact the former usually just happens organically.
    Honestly get over yourself lol. Perhaps it's not a lack of trust in you personally, but instead of trying to understand their differing point of view you're just whining about not getting your way. I really, really don't want to get in a fight with you dude, but you sound like a spoiled brat right now. I'm a person who's playing the game, and someone who happen to be wrong about. Actually treat me with some a modicum of respect before going on a winge because people are voting me just because you say to.
  40. Day 1#4652

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread "I never explained my world view because you were...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4640)
    like it's literally you as thread top poster man being sus of me that's forced your worldview to be opposed to mine and that's why bear doesn't have 10 votes
    "I never explained my world view because you were opposed to it lacking sufficient explanation" is certainly a take
  41. Day 1#4639

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I was salty this morning, and still am a little...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#4613)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4603)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckbox Inc (#4586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4570)
    I guess it's whatever if you guys want to just ignore Mac, Alison, Nutella etc. having a confident wolf read on Bear and ignore the fact that getting votes on them has been like pushing $%#! uphill then just make sure you don't ignore the read after we are dead.
    I've never even seen the case on Bear. I assume I've just missed it somewhere but can you give it to me in summary form like I've done with our Eva case?
    Alison has mostly just seen every bear post as progressively worse, keeps posting them in chat and demanding I just go full mac and bury him. Hasn't really given me much. TSP hasn't said much but it's been in a similar vein.

    For me I found bear mafia from their early posts particularly early sus on Alexa. Then their reaction to my vote has been that usual kind of bad tmi angry you suck but you're not mafia thing that literally 90% of wolves do to me because omgussing me is a death sentence and people know it.

    Nutella thinks bear has equity with other slots she thinks are mafia.
    i don't think bear's reactions to votes have come across as angry?

    also re: the last part, IMO pursue the other slots first
    I was salty this morning, and still am a little salty it about the way they've approached pushing my slot fwiw. I think Mac interpreted my saltiness as more hostile than intended, but I can't fault him for that.
  42. Day 1#4608

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I found it villagery from TL, but wanted to see...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4602)
    okay so first off, ren
    which person is coming in tomorrow
    second
    why are TL's reads so $%#!in ​wild
    I found it villagery from TL, but wanted to see if Ren could communicate a TL thought I could parse before just buying it hook, line, and sinker.
  43. Day 1#4599

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Pretty sure none of them have unless they were in...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#4583)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4570)
    I guess it's whatever if you guys want to just ignore Mac, Alison, Nutella etc. having a confident wolf read on Bear and ignore the fact that getting votes on them has been like pushing $%#! uphill then just make sure you don't ignore the read after we are dead.
    @Macdougall have they played with w!bear before?
    Pretty sure none of them have unless they were in one of the hydra games from 2019 I played in, and I forgot.
  44. Day 1#4593

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Huh I thought Lissa had more votes than 1. Anyway...

    Huh I thought Lissa had more votes than 1. Anyway I liked Lissa more when she started posting more today, and specifically the line she's taking with Cage is villagery.
  45. Day 1#4579

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Ren4977 has TL been sharing thoughts and are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren4977 (#4557)
    ##Unvote bearsquared
    Posting team stuff rn

    From tl:
    - doesn’t like nick wagon
    - thinks Lissa is wolf
    - doesn’t like bunslot hedging the read on us
    - something something talk about sk
    - dobby elaborate on ladd case thing if possible?

    Hornet:
    - dobby thing with ladd case as well?
    - thoughts from gorf if there are any
    - team reads from iaafr
    - wants people to talk about sk

    No clue on moon and idk if apo has asked for anything
    Hornet said his reads are stale but still likes iaafr/Mac v
    Tl has a readslist:
    sk
    Bear

    Iaafr
    Mac
    Alexa
    Dizzy
    Nick
    Vaporeon
    Ace

    Everyone else~~~~~~null

    Oko
    Schia
    Luck
    Phraze
    Lissa

    Sorry for being super afk
    @Ren4977 has TL been sharing thoughts and are there any you could share ITT that's like "wow what a good thought TL"?
  46. Day 1#4437

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I have no idea. It's inferences from play and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4425)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4413)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4393)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#4390)
    i'm not usually either but that's probably the only slot i'd ever say it about based on my personal experience with them

    at least it's enough for me not to vote there

    i'd feel differently if i was extremely convinced they were wolves, though
    I suppose.
    i wouldn't be against killing them today but i guess i understand where you're coming from on it.
    My current feeling is Makoto is not having a good time in life rn and it's probably not game related. Good chance Haru/Futaba is really present because said struggles have been communicated to the team chat, and they're able to help Makoto get through the day. This is true regardless of alignment. Really think it's a bad idea to go there today.
    ...how do you know for sure who makoto is?
    I have no idea. It's inferences from play and stuff from team and my own conversations with her. I said she felt lifeless, and she responded with "yeah lol I feel lifeless I haven't gotten out of bed all day" which hit me as real. I was thinking about Haru and Futaba stepping it up in team chat because they're wolves and Makoto is struggling, but then realized that Makoto is probably just struggling for NAI reasons and that's why they stepped regardless of alignment.
  47. Day 1#4413

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread My current feeling is Makoto is not having a good...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4393)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#4390)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#4384)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#4372)
    @Bunnelby okay thanks

    i agree with her as i've not seen anything villagery specifically from that slot from whoever is posting but i'm inclined to not go there today as that would be a really bad slot to lose d1 if town and there were some nuanced thoughts they shared from team-mates that i'd be impressed if faked
    tbh im not a fan of "let them live bc they're a good player overall"
    i'm not usually either but that's probably the only slot i'd ever say it about based on my personal experience with them

    at least it's enough for me not to vote there

    i'd feel differently if i was extremely convinced they were wolves, though
    I suppose.
    i wouldn't be against killing them today but i guess i understand where you're coming from on it.
    My current feeling is Makoto is not having a good time in life rn and it's probably not game related. Good chance Haru/Futaba is really present because said struggles have been communicated to the team chat, and they're able to help Makoto get through the day. This is true regardless of alignment. Really think it's a bad idea to go there today.
  48. Day 1#4382

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread I'm going to reassert my statement that your...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4369)
    I may be willing to concede this Eva wagon for the greater good but I have soul read her town quite a bit.

    If anyone thinks there is partner equity between her and bear and can show it that would make me feel better about the possibility.

    If they are spewed not partners I will have to veto it because Bear is our teams obsession lol.
    I'm going to reassert my statement that your team's read of my slot is warping yours in a way I know with certainty is counterproductive.
  49. Day 1#4324

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread Sure, but I just don't like the framing. It comes...

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#4285)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4267)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#4263)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#4253)
    my townreads need to see your flip and i could be wrong anyway
    and when I flip green, how do you think you’ll look from voting your townread?
    Not a fan of this : /
    i don’t see any point for going against your own reads,, if someone got someone they v readed lynched then I would deffo push on them the next day for it
    Sure, but I just don't like the framing. It comes off as manipulative.
  50. Day 1#4318

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by bearsquared
    Replies
    7,578
    Views
    73,203

    Game Thread lol what $%#!ing planet is nutella on jfc

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#4308)
    According to nutella phraze and bearsquared are blatantly teammates. She made a wallpost. It's very convincing. Don't make me post it just trust me.
    lol what $%#!ing planet is nutella on jfc
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Psychiatrist

The Psychiatrist may each night target a player. If the targeted player is a Serial Killer, they will be converted to Vanilla Townie and will win with the town.