Search:

Type: Posts; User: SuperJack

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Sticky: Completed For the rand

    For the rand
  2. Sticky: Completed Justplayingitcool

    ##Vote Justplayingitcool
  3. Sticky: Completed Nah you have American mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8925)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8920)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8915)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8913)
    I'm here.
    you have 5 minutes to sell your towniness
    Your Mum said so.
    literally that's my line
    Nah you have American mom.
  4. Sticky: Completed Holy was up trending and my wagon had lost its...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8919)
    the votecount eod3 was 4-3 pilica-sj when pilica moved her vote off sj and onto holy with 10 minutes left

    went back to check because i wanted to make sure i was remembering it right

    but yeah, idt pilica had any real intent to kill sj
    Holy was up trending and my wagon had lost its traction.
  5. Sticky: Completed Your Mum said so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8915)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8913)
    I'm here.
    you have 5 minutes to sell your towniness
    Your Mum said so.
  6. Sticky: Completed -_- seriously the $%#!. Now's the time people...

    -_- seriously the $%#!. Now's the time people start to think there's a chance I'm town
  7. Sticky: Completed I'm here.

    I'm here.
  8. Sticky: Completed Last Will of SuperJack If you are reading this...

    Last Will of SuperJack

    If you are reading this it means I flipped and you know I'm town. you will of now realised that you're on the edge of losing.

    I really tried to push you all to understand that I'm different and I completely open up about how I think and process the game. I really tried to get people to review my previous games and make the connection. But alas I'm a fool and fools always have a foolish death.

    Anyway onto the state of the game, you now realise I am town and the next day is one wrong vote and we lose, so do NOT make a rash choice.

    My state of mind right now for the solve is Jpic and Eoosa. I will link at the bottom of the post the reads I made on them but I will add a some more information here.

    Jpic has spent the day defending themselves and defending their scum read on me. They backtracked on Amy for no reason other than "I gotta scum read someone else" they completely ignored all the posts they made on Amy where they called them out as town. There has been little to no solveing from Jpic today, and Jpic cares little about being paired with me as long as I get yeeted first.

    With Esooa, my flip now is +1 to their long line of completely wrong reads and pushes for misyeets. You will see that they picked out very minor posts and out of context. They also dummbed down other accusations I made on them and spent the day again, not solving and instead just pushing me. Ask yourself what sort of player gets to the Semis and managed to get every read wrong if they where town.

    __________________
    Now onto my town reads.
    The Sun is perhaps the top town and most likely dead, they have been spewed town by the entire thread since at least day 3. They are one of the few players still seeking to solve the game.

    Holy is town from their early game as I stated before. Along with EoD 3 where they was spewed town by pilica and the whole vote phase. Add that with today where they seemed like the only other player that is trying to solve the game. They also had the full opportunity to continue pushing me after Justin left, yet they never continued it even though I made sure it looked like I still agreed before I post capped. This with them not yeeting me d3 shows they are town.

    Next we move into Amy, im just gonna post my wall on her here. Their slot right now makes me feel bad because they have no motivation or much effort into actually playing the game, I can't tell if it's town or scum that but considering their earlier AtE about their mind state for this game I'm inclined to just believe it's NAI, especially since the game is much mor difficult after an Ejj yeet the amount of effort it will take for them to come back and give and give a $%#! is huge.

    Second renevant is the only player I've never had time to dig deeper and understand. I've relied on skin deep reads on them but I am confident enough in my scum reads to have them as town, plus the fact they went for pilica as opposed to me after I very badly conflicted with them makes me believe they are not scum, as I would think scum would take advantage of that. The only erk I have with them is they never bother to read my reads and just pass them off as nothing or not worth looking at.

    -----------------------------
    Wall reads:

    Esooa wolf:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8653)
    Esooa has been completely wrong on the following players Alignments:

    Levi
    Orange
    C4
    Pilica
    Ejj
    SJ


    Esooa has been right on the following alignments:

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8456)
    Ampharos
    p#3857 + stronger town read because they read some of amys games
    p#3864 + Amy history to show they are townie
    p#3924 + Amy pocket attempt?
    p#3951 + Is sure amy is town, prove me wrong by going to their scum games and showing me #4028
    p#4150 + Strongest TR

    c4e5g3d5
    p#2513 +
    p#2679 -
    p#2861 +
    p#3170 + (lock town nearly)
    p#4076 - Moves Vote onto
    p#4115 - wants to kill c4
    p#4150 - PoE
    p#4193 ~
    p#4271 -
    p#4350 - essoa does not like peeps pushing pilie/amy/pilica
    p#4630 -
    p#5022 + liking C4


    ejjinami
    p#4095 -
    p#4150 - PoE
    p#4265 +
    p#4271 -
    p#4435 +
    p#5022 - recending town read

    Holyflare
    p#2801 +

    Justinrs2/SJ
    ??? none
    SJ
    p#4719 -


    Justplayingitcool
    p#2664 +
    p#3861 + Still confident
    p#3868 + Ups their town read on Jpic
    p#4150 + Strongest TR
    p#4407 +

    orangeandblack5
    p#2650 - vote
    p#2869 - big read why orange is scum
    p#4150 - PoE but lowest scum read
    p#4271 -
    p#4889 -
    p#4953 - will vote OJ eod
    p#5134 - Hammer

    Pilica
    p#2664 +
    p#2760 + (Pilica wolf goes for high townie slots)
    p#2787 + Heavy More from Pilica history to show that Pili is townie
    p#2830 + Pilica is even more townread
    p#2861 + More reasons to town read Pilica
    p#3158 + Only way Esooa will review their read on Pilica is if someone uses Pilicas scum history to disprove them
    p#3200 + Is TOP town read
    p#4150 + strongest T.R.

    Secondhand Revenant
    p#2711 + -was prodded for opinion on SR
    p#2729 + (Skeptical of Amy Scum) - brought up related to amy
    p#4380 ~ S.R #4382 - which is scummy - all related with C4 though

    The Sun Fan
    p#2711 +
    p#2967 +

    vanity.
    p#2963

    Wisdom

    Notes
    p#2963 getting called Obious town makes them Giddy? (Weird feeling)
    p#4088 self proclaims a lack of scum reads (only had orange) now has c4.

    Day 2 Summery
    They very -VERY- town read Jpic, Pilie and Amy and in each case their strongest reasonings all all based on previous games in a ton of detail, and does state that they will not back down unless someone does the same and disproves otherwise.
    They townread C4, but seemingly suddenly switch half way through the day and then often call them out as scummy, the progression looks very un-natural espesially the reasongs where no there until after they was a scum read.
    It honestly looks like they help push both wagons to the death, and note they dont bring up their old games like they did on all the Hight town reads to try and case them.

    Also noticable there is a lack of concent relasting to Sun, Holy, Justin, S.R. and there read on Ejj was constantly up and down. Ejj intereacted more with Essooa which may explain why there was more posts about Ejj.

    What is also noticable is that EoD they make clear BEFORE they day ends, that both SJ and Ejj are not town and looking scummy.

    This isn't game solving, this isn't town. This is pushing misyeets, this is setting the next misyeets up, this is Pocketing and Powerwolfing by making Insane Hard town reads using the same method of making the case on the hard town case every time, and never using that method to question their poe or scum reads.


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#7862)
    N

    Esooa ->Pili
    #902 -

    #1070 -

    #1085 -

    #1095 -

    #1108 -

    #1108 -

    #1291 -

    #1294 -

    #1471 -

    #1479 -

    #1502 ?

    #1507 +

    #1564 +


    Esooa -> Jpic

    #1182 -

    #1225 -

    #1252 -

    #1527 +

    #1534 +

    #1556 +

    Jpic -> Pili

    #628 +
    #875 +
    #1437 +
    #1449 -
    #1521 -
    #1526 +
    #1562 -
    #1597 +++

    Jpic -> Esooa
    #475 ~
    #856 ~
    #1260 ~
    #1449 -
    #1607 +
    #1660 +

    Pili -> Esooa
    #618 ?
    #633 + (Weird cause this is a put out as referenced in 618 that pilica said wolf Essoa can do) wasnt serous from post below
    #673 -
    #1589 +

    Pili -> Jpic
    nothing till:
    #1589 +
    #1601 +


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#7904)
    Essoa Dosn't know what my town or scum games meta are? *cough Cough* well they do, and they never once attempted to use it to solve my slot like they did jpic/Amy/pili even when I later did it for them and explained my playstyles and how my scum play is

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2040)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#2037)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2028)
    I don't know what to think about literally no one I wolf read in my reads post actually.. caring about the fact I wolf read them. I feel like the only response that post got was that I was uninformed

    @SuperJack why did you have nothing to say about my vote?
    Because I dont believe it is real. I think its jus sus on SJ because no one else was. It's not gonna get me yeeted cause if scum tried to jump on with your vote it would give them away.
    I feel you are uninformed because of it all.
    Okay, well last time you were pressured as town you p much flipped out. I know my one vote isn't much but I don't understand the calm perspective of "It's not gonna get me yeeted cause if scum tried to jump on with your vote it would give them away." coming from you. Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2277)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#1831)
    I'm voting the player I have the stronger scum read on. [V]Schweppes[\v]
    Although I would prefer Carrot today, I don't have the time to push them, they already have ignored me once
    With Salamander Im giving them a chance to contribute something that's worthwhile, the reports I have heard that they are holding back is certainly off-putting.
    So I'm going for Schweppes. They are purposely sitting around and doing nothing and getting away with it.
    Which point I'm not voting Marl because I feel we are on similar wavelengths and have similar reads, along with them looking isolated.

    Consider this my EoD post for now. I have no idea how busy I will be, and if I can get home and sort my child out before the EoD.

    To anybody who is playing nice and reading too many town, I think you have a confidence issues. Weather you are scum or town it's important to try And overcome this barrier, do not be afraid of being wrong and instead when you make mistakes, learn from them as that is the best way to learn. If you have a list of only town reads, but you set them at different levels, look at it again and your weakest townreads are the ones you should be pushing, they are the ones who you should be calling out as suspicious.

    I would point out the mechanic of last wills again but after seeing how many people did one n1 I fear very few people understand the importance of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#2115)
    Inactives/NoInteraction
    These are people I haven't given much attention to. Please make a deeper analysis.
    These players would explain the reason its been difficult to scum hunt for some players
    0Ix- hard to read past their emotional play.
    neopests- d1 townlean, now a null due to lack of content

    HardTown:
    Cid and Al have made posts which near enough lock them as town.
    Ciderhead #1560
    alexa #1942

    Townleans:
    illario #1736 similar to alexa, but skimmed the surface and only looked at personality
    BlueKang: #1746
    Wiml #1640
    Both players are looking like they are giving off the same chi. I expect them both to be the same alignment and their interaction with each other did not seem wvw. If one of them have to be scum I would put forward BlueKang, they have a much less townie vote history (seemed to avoid votes) and Wiml has a stronger progression push for the game. They both look like they suffer from weak self-confidence so please read the post about self confidence.

    scum leans:
    Salamander - Cannot throw off the fake feeling posts and interactions they have had from the past and the way the train was re-railed off them to lynch Marc sets alarm bells off, especially with my scum reads on the wagon.
    Ezradekezra - Very weak votes this game, mostly onto trains bar from their Schweppes vote d1.

    Scum:
    carrots #1668
    Schweppes #2004

    I've summed up most of what makes them both scum.
    carrots is making a really easy scum play, use only logic and mechanics to make their point. They put a ridiculous amount of effort into analysing the d1 exe wagon.
    its a good way to make yourself appear town, they nulled me, claimed Marluxion, Wiml, alexa scum and ignored Ezradekezra.
    I would not be surprised if one of these players are scum based on this, Wiml or Ezradekezra. Ignoring Ezra is very weird though.

    Can someone polish up my last will and include the posts I quoted?
    No poem this time because no one care for the last and I'm out of space.

    Love, SJ
    mm, these are from SJ's wolf game, and none of these reads really seem to show as much thought put into them

    Amy town.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8104)
    They are too townie to be town
    Amy isnt wolf they are town.

    So far I'm at post 4000 with her, and I am very convinved they are town. If not I wont even feel bad, more like impressed.



    c4e5g3d5 (Town)
    p#437 +
    p#450 +
    p#1380 +rl
    p#2551 +1
    p#3077 ~
    p#3205 +
    p#3658 ?



    ejjinami (Town)
    p#180 - (Mirrored)
    p#197 +
    p#1553 +
    p#3088 -
    p#3205 -
    p#3219 -


    Esooa
    p#437 +
    p#450 +
    p#470 +
    p#1369 +
    p#1380 +rl
    p#3205 +



    Holyflare
    p#246 + (Mirror)
    p#252 +
    p#450
    p#1380 +rl
    p#3205 -
    p#3543 +

    itslevi (Town)
    p#161 +
    p#437 +
    p#450 +
    p#2613 is exactly where their read is at also.
    DEAD



    Justinrs2 (Town)
    p#1027 + (Late)
    p#1380 +rl
    p#3085 +
    p#3205 - (in poe because oj,holy,eej dont look like solve
    p#3962 +

    Justplayingitcool
    p#459-
    p#486 Interaction.
    p#1067 -
    p#1078 + (but Call out Jpic calling Pili as pure)
    p#1560+
    p#2562 - (cause levi did flip town)
    p#3085 +
    p#3126 + (To Brazen to be w/w with pilica, and pili did flip wolf)
    p#3205 + (weakest)



    orangeandblack5 (Town)
    p#450+
    p#502+
    p#1067-
    p#2137+ (Mirror)
    p#3120 - (mirror but not)
    p#3178-
    p#3195-
    p#3613-

    Pilica (Scum)
    p#1067-
    p#1110-
    p#1364-
    p#1380- list
    p#1540 - (Engaged with Jpic about Pilica read)
    p#1545- (Major note hear, Jpic said Pilica is being bussed but Ampharous strongly contered that point)
    p#1553 (Good point on Jpics incorrect town read on Pilica)
    p#3198 +
    p#3205 + (mirror/sheep through esooa)


    Secondhand Revenant
    p#1093 + (Similar mindset)
    p#1380 ?
    p#2196 +
    p#2217 +
    p#3205 +
    p#3210 +
    p#3538 +
    p#3970 +


    The Sun Fan
    p#190 - Vote (No reason)
    p#450 +
    p#1380 +rl
    p#2468 +
    p#3097 +
    p#3107 +
    p#3112 +
    p#3205 +





    Votes - Compared to other games their votes remain typical of Amy, if anything compared with a quick glance at the scumreads after this may actually be a town lean (but post quantity may be a factor)

    p#190 Ampharos voted for The Sun Fan

    p#443 Ampharos voted for Justplayingitcool

    p#1076 Ampharos voted for Pilica

    p#2017 Ampharos voted for itslevi

    p#2433 Ampharos voted for The Sun Fan

    p#2476 Ampharos voted for itslevi

    p#3178 Ampharos voted for orangeandblack5

    p#5366 Ampharos voted for ejjinami

    p#5770 Ampharos voted for Pilica

    p#6723 Ampharos voted for SuperJack

    p#7148 Ampharos voted for ejjinami


    Notes
    0-225 Seems more commentry than solving/involved so far
    p#448 Full read list.
    p#1380 More In Depth readlist
    p#1889 Pilica gives major read on Amy, Its mostly scumreading yet ended with "But could be town. This is a good reason to say Amy isnt w/w with Pilica.

    p#1997 Shows AtE about their fustration about their own meta no longer being an easy townread and people not clearing amy for their playstyle. This is very Townie AtE
    p#2017 Is their EoD one statement mostly, about how they read goes away from JPic and Pili to Levi, Levi they have not townread since their early aprt of the game.
    p#2024 is a very reasonable AtE explination for their distance to S.R. - Also noting S.R. and Amy have a freindship out of the game which explains their friendlyness to each other.
    p#2132 More AtE which sounds honest about how they would pocket SR (And I believe they would, as I find pocketing people I know 10x easier than someone I don't)
    p#2149 & #2235 More AtE which sounds very honest and is a reasonable explination to why I believe their play isn't up to what I expect their standards are

    p#3205 is a Poe Orange, holy/ejj/justin. town on sr/esooa/pilica(thoughsheepingEsso) c4, TSF, weak Jpic.
    p#3219 Don't blame them for this because it feels the entire thread has this ejji read

    D1 Summery.
    They have given what feels a good amount of AtE that comes from town any, their less than motivated play which made me suspect they are scum is now clearly explained.
    They intract and comment, and give reads on everyone in the game, there are no unnatural progression, there is no TMI, there is no shading or bad pushes.
    I felt like there where less solvey/involved than I expected, and less agressive but this is explain by their current feeling.
    Their EoD vote on Levi was townie, it was exactly where their read was on them when they voted. I dont believe town on D1 needs a scum read to yeet a null/meh slot
    Pilies scum/iso on Amy also makes them less likely to be w/w, as Philie puts a lot of effort into putting shade/scum reasoning on them yet later really backs off them using a ton of AtE after Amys defence (#2091) this is a good sign, I dont think scum ever use that level of AtE against their own team pal and its common for wolves to back off their scum reads so quickly
    Only thing offputting is their relationship with Esooa because I cant see where Amy is coming from



    Day 2
    Votes on Amy when they enter thread p#3060
    p#2719 Jpic votes them, Jpic blames Amy for Levi, blames Amy for persuading Jpic to move their vote onto Levi (So basically used Amys read on Levi to yeet Levi and shift blame to levi)
    Also Jpics reason for calling Amy scum is not really there? They moan a bit at why everyone is townreading Amy.
    p#2916 is a vote from S.R. but there is nothing with it at all. Maybe I missed something @Secondhand Revenant ?

    p#3062 shows they have the same thoughts still going
    p#3166 reassures me with my townread on them because their AtE have felt very natural and impulsive and the self meta is very anti-useful for a wolf to push.
    p#3177 God $%#! dammit >< makes me like them more.
    p#3178 is another truthfull statement comparing to the rest of their posts so far and their vote on orange is reasonable from there stance and suits if they are town
    p#3182 Lol yeh i do that when town and admit my scum play would also be in the range of the posts i make


    p#3205 Does make it look like they have a path to the end of game as scum with the 3 comfirmed town in their list and holy meh :/ then you take in they admit their wolfplay is top notch yet all their townie AtE counters that. I dont think they are capable of that much AtE fakeness and their current gaming style is them trying to win for the wolf.
    p#3569 makes them look not w/w with SR. Cause only way it wuld be try is if SR and Amy had planned for SR to go against hteir own meta.
    p#3581 is what I read on amy and amy admits what I thought they thought.
    p#3954 small townderp

    p#3957 to much text I got bored and didnt read
    p#3973 State of game for EoD (Good townie posts theses) Matches exactly to where all their posts have been.


    Noticable posts
    p#3099 is the conversation between Amy, widsom and S.R. about when Justin celebrated Wisdom being alive.
    ^ Note I believe scum Amy wouldnt stop people from thinking that Justins post was TMI, and I think this post is a reasonable not S/S for people to review, because a scum defending over another scum making a TMI like this is very unlikey unless they have the whole team powerwolfing though (Yet since Pili flipped scum I dont believe this is the case)
    p#2948 Holyflare is trying to motivate Amy. Tiny town points to them as scum normally prefre lack of motivation

    Jpic wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#6995)
    Just been writing up my notes on Jpic Sorry ^^


    Part one: Their first PoE
    First lets start this with this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#1449)
    I have determined the wolves are in here

    Ampharos
    ejjinami
    Esooa
    orangeandblack5
    Pilica
    Secondhand Revenant
    The Sun Fan
    This is what their AoE is at this point. This means they are town reading the following:

    c4e5g3d5
    Holyflare
    itslevi
    Justinrs2


    Lets find out why.

    c4e5g3d5 p#399 very weak reading. And that was it :/ Note that C4 played with them in qualifier. So thats weird.
    p#1473 is just "I played with them before"


    Holyflare
    itslevi


    We can link these to together because they call them out as v/v #1280
    And then an Explination: p#1433

    And for Justinrs2 p#1457 (After the post)

    So whats the issue? Well with Pilica they have these posts:
    p#628
    p#875
    p#1437

    So although they spit out a few town readings on Pilica they are in the PoE over the other 4?
    This wouldnt be noticable if they had given any townreads out to others, but they haven't (Apart from a start of day Ejji weaker than C4 one)



    Part 2:To the Top for Town!

    Ok well thats not much really. Lets see how their Pilica read develops
    p#1521
    p#1526
    These look like JPic is lining up Pilica to be a village with themselves
    p#1551
    But they can see worlds where they are scum
    p#1562
    Further distancing their read

    #1595 BAM this is a Hard Townlock Read

    Very. Not-Normal

    Page 3 of their ISO was Pili and Jpic defenceive posts

    p#2693 they dont want to "sheild" Pilica because of their votes
    p#2706 Pilica is opportunistic
    p#3381 But these votes are to Brazen so they are town

    p#3983 esooa/pilica/c4 are all villagers

    p#4135 Phili Cant be wolf

    p#5030 still can't be scum to much on the nose

    And here we have peaked.


    The Drop into scumsville
    So, we have Philia peaked as a very strong town read. Now watch the sudden decline *cough* distancing *cough*

    p#5484 they are now in the PoE, Openwolfing all game.

    p#6070 Now pilica is a wolf between ejji/Phili

    p#6084 Phili can be partnets with everyone

    p#6090 Fine with yeeting Pilica

    p#6100 Phili is wolf

    Note that althogh they become comfident in Phili being a wolf they -Never- vote them

    You do know who they vote though? They Vote SuperJack. Dispite not callimg them as scum. just having them in the PoE.

    The votes are not? In...
    A Quick view at the VCA History

    This game: They never vote each other
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...tplayingitcool
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...5&voter=Pilica

    Last Champ game they NEVER vote their scum pals
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...tplayingitcool

    They mis-yeet their Town read Levi and pre-call it out as a bad yeet p#2580 p#2425


    ##Vote Justplayingitcool
    Is scum, they have unnatural reads on Philie, they had them in the PoE instead of less townread players, They townread them when they where never underthreat (Day 2) and they dropped their read right down to scum during D3 yet never voted them and instead voted a player they only inlucded in their PoE.
    Note, they have a history of not voting their scum team, even if they have them in their PoE.

    _______&___________&___&&________________&&&&
    Legacy Reads: This is a team game so go back and use your team.
    Wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4441)
    Reads right now

    Confident town
    Pilica
    SuperJack

    Probably town
    Esooa
    Amy
    TSF

    Meh
    Ejji
    SR
    Holy

    Gotta be at least one wolf here
    JPIC
    Orange
    C4

    Orange
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4354)
    this one is gonna be shorter since I don't need to ISO everybody this time and can just throw down thoughts

    see y'all at T-2, I trust that you'll actually read and consider my last wall because I'm pretty sure it's good and I just whiffed on JPIC on D1

    also, because some people can't math (*cough* necro *cough*), rand is exactly 70%

    Ampharos - 80% Town
    I really dig their response to my wall on them, and I'm just willing to trust the meta from van and esooa even without having ever seen scum!amy personally. I'd feel better if they were more of an active voice, but it is probably true they're just... over it. Absolutely fine letting this live right now.

    c4e5g3d5 - 15% Town
    My read on him today has been a roller coaster, but it's mutal so I don't have to care. His ISO looks clean on its own, which led me astray earlier today, but with any amount of context it really doesn't look like he cared about solving anybody for basically the entirety of D1 and just fell onto levi to save his own $%#! while trying to look as unconcerned about it as he could. Him doubling down on me as soon as I start clearing people is also nagl. High partner equity with JPIC.

    ejjinami - 90% Town
    Paranoia here is rapidly disappearing. She really seems to be doing her own thing today, and unless I've seriously $%#!ed up my reads somewhere her reads are like super -EV for scum that wants to get me or another villager lynched. In addition, her catchup walls were better than I gave them credit for yesterday when I take the time to compare them to ejji catchups from other town and scum games.

    Esooa - 98% Town
    I still think esooa has genuinely been really towny! I'm also really afraid that she's been up my $%#! most of the day after hammering levi through yesterday. I will be significantly less wary if she sticks to sinking c4 over me today, and ideally gives JPIC some attention, but on the whole I think she's probably just town.

    Holyflare - 95% Town
    Wrote up a whole wall. If I didn't think this guy was town, I'd be thunderdoming him rn with no regrets. I think the fact he's basically been ignored but has provably been pushing things he believes in the whole time is super villagery.

    Justinrs2/SuperJack - 95% Town
    There's a high chance this is just town. There are fringe worlds where it's just really upset. We'll see how SJ does (hi btw, I think it's been a few years since we've played!) but aorn I'm still keeping this one locked.

    Justplayingitcool - 5% Town
    This dude's D1 was massively overplayed, and I see his response to me dropping a wall is "he townread me yesterday" which is an objectively awful response because it's just discrediting me based on being wrong in the past. This slot got way too much credit for doing a tiny fraction of the work Pilica did. No actual analysis basically the entirety of D1, and none that I remember from today - just easy townreads on the consensus scum slots without any effort to actually move the needle. High partner equity with c4.

    Pilica - 90% Town
    I am worried about the Pilica(20) thing, and if c4/JPIC flip town I'll be $%#!ing terrified of this slot, but in the meantime I just like their approach a lot when compared to those two and think they aren't partnered. Kinda crazy slot, clearly the evaaaa of this game, still probably town.

    Secondhand Revenant - 85% Town
    I think SHR has spent most of the game being very fair. I don't think this is inherently unfakeable, but I've seen very little from him that I can point at as being wolfy and a lot that I think is reasonable. I also think that w!JPIC may have spewed him town through townreading him for their initial interaction.

    The Sun Fan - 90% Town
    I still buy sunfan's EoD1. I think pretty much the rest of his game has not been as good. At the moment, I don't really care, and much like SHR I think a red flip for JPIC looks really clearing for him.

    Obviously I'm misclearing somebody but like I feel pretty good about the two I have rn. If they actually flip red we can go partner hunting. Percentage-wise, Amy is most likely, but would also be willing to give Pilica another glance if we get there. There are exceptionally oddball worlds outside of those two, but if we spend the next two town kills on c4 and JPIC I firmly believe we'll be in a really good place.

    ##Vote c4e5g3d5

    will gladly swap to JPIC but even if you, for some asinine reason, think the team is c4/me then voting c4 is just a gimme




    also unrelated but NO, I was NOT going to claim PR either way, I did NOT have that post written before rand, and I have no idea where that idea comes from

    @The Sun Fan
    @Wisdom
    @whoever the $%#! else keeps spewing this

    Vanity
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#6153)
    alright, just going to go over where i stand in the game. this is probably my last big post in the game, unless i survive in the night which just isn't happening.

    villagers (probably 0 wolves in here):
    esooa
    tsf

    probably villagers (probably 1 wolf max in here):
    amy
    jpic
    sj

    poe (probably 2 wolves in here, possibly 3. also roughly in order):
    sr
    holyflare
    ejji
    pilica

    let's go over these one by one.

    esooa just isn't a wolf this game. i don't think she's capable of doing what she's doing this game as a wolf. she's untouchable, she's solvey, and she's a queen. i think the plausibility of a wolf actually reaching the thread status that she has in this game is incredibly low, and i think it's telling that the most likely reason the wolves haven't contested esooa being a villager is the fact that they can't really approach her comfortably. sure, i suppose she has also been somewhat on the wshe should almost certainly be the first vt to die, and if she isn't, maybe you can reconsider at that point. however, esooa is just a villager. she just is.

    tsf is also a villager for several reasons. for one, i'm starting to believe his solving more. it just feels genuine to me in a way it felt when i played with him 2 years ago in s6g7. i also feel like his levi read was very likely just real and not just performative drivel to grab cred because i... don't really think that's how tsf wolfs in general? i think it's also pretty telling that the entire thread just completely did not give a $%#! about his read on levi. you can argue if he's a wolf, partners would discredit that read, but i'm not sure why w!greg would actually do that in the first place because it causes the levi wagon to become precarious. if levi doesn't go over on d1, there's a decent chance he could get cleared for the rest of the game tbh. i also just think some of his clears are good, maybe with the exception of ejji? but yeah he really should just be a villager here.

    amy is probably still a villager, but my one piece of tinfoil wrt amy is she can still be partnered with both holyflare and sr. however, i think the way she's approaching this game is a good look in a meta context because it displays she's more thinking like her village self than her wolf self. i also kinda think wolves have been trying to put amy in the poe? idk, she's been in a weird gray area for most of the game up until esooa and i cased her, and that doesn't feel like it was unintentional. her defenses against pilica and ob5 are just pure imo. she probably is just a villager.

    jpic is mostly a villager read based on c4 and esooa's meta, which seem credible, and also the fact that i can just generally follow his thought process. sure, his volume might be a slight worry, but i feel like the entire time he interacted with ejji, the thought processes mostly tracked and i could follow them. it just felt like natural solving to me and i'm unsure if w!jpic can actually be that fluid with his own thoughts. again, i think wolves are more likely to have rigid thought processes with their reads, and since i believe that occurred in jpic's qualifier and not so much here, on top of the supporting meta evidence, i feel decent calling jpic a villager.

    sj feels like a villager because i think justin was a villager. obviously there's also sj's lack of knowledge of who the pr's were, which also don't really feel that fake or played up. i don't think sj has posted immaculately today, but justin was also just... villagery? i think he clearly believed his holyflare read and i think he has very little reason to actually get upset at me for my read on levi if he was actually a wolf. i guess you can somewhat call this read decay, but justin really was just that villagery that it's sorta carrying their slot.

    and now we're into the poe section. sr is a weird read of mine. i initially thought he was really villagery for how he initially pushed on wisdom and also questioned people in general because it really aligned with my idea of his village game. i also thought he was just... really down to business? to be fair, looking at some of sr's village games, he does tend to maybe fluffpost and be performative, and it somewhat carries over as both alignments from the games i've read. there's two main things i want to note about sr though. for one, he has a lot of partner equity with holyflare. the way their reads on each other progress feel individually decently opportunistic.

    i also think my description of sr's play initially may have been slightly inaccurate. i did say that i thought that sr's wolfgame may have been predicated upon twisting words, but i think there is more to it. i actually think sr's wolfgame is more likely to be logical in a way where he's picking apart arguments with more of facts than with feelings. that's generally how i perceive some wolves to be, including myself. i generally think wolves tend to rely on facts a bit too heavily given they don't actually have the organic thought process that villagers have. and to be fair, i feel like i've somewhat seen that this game from sr. i also think some of sr's arguments against esooa is the first time i've actually seen that in action; again, it seemed nitpicky towards esooa's stances and it was the first time when i read an sr post that i said to myself "no, that's not what they said." it's that small distinction that is making me think maybe sr is just a wolf here, but i'd rather have him at the top of the poe more than anything else.

    holyflare is... complicated. to an extent, i do think he's been slinging a lot of dirt towards a lot of slots that i've felt have been villagery all game. but i was generally impressed by his spoiler exchange with me earlier today and he is playing really freaking well if he is a wolf. however, i also feel like people are... putting too much stock into his ate during the night? honestly i think that can just come from either alignment wrt holyflare. in fact, the weirdest thing is how different pilica reacted than everything else. i've generally felt like the way holyflare has approached the game has generally felt arbitrary as well. idk. i want to see solving from him, not... whatever this is, and it really is souring my mood i think. i don't want to really discuss it that much more than that. yes, it's self-vote and ate, and your mileage may vary wrt that.

    in terms of a pure meta context, ejji is by far the worst looking slot in the game. ejji loses wim rapidly as a wolf, and she also avoids the thread a lot and spends more of her time in bursts than actually evened out playing time within the thread. wisdom literally described that as her wolf meta, and ejji has generally fit that bill. but i also think it's incredibly hard to actually find ejji's partners if she does have partners. sj and pilica is really just my best bet, i'm not sure. her being frozen during eod2 was also just... not good. at least she admitted to it, but it wasn't good. if she keeps playing like the ways i'm describing, place her into the poe and don't think much about it. i'm just struggling to actually team her with people in a way that makes sense.

    i legitimately think pilica might just be a caught wolf. the more time she spends not addressing my case on her and why her saying that she thought ob5 was likely a villager during eod2 doesn't line up with her posts at the time, the more i actually think she just doesn't have a response and she messed up. sure, she has meta going for her and wisdom also hard townread her. but is that really it? how many times have you seen meta completely blow up in the face of villages? because i've seen wolves get meta cleared way too often. sure, this can also apply to jpic, but pilica has a problem that jpic doesn't: she looks incredibly opportunistic. her thought processes are downright nonexistent and malicious. i still don't really know why she voted on holyflare during eod1 or if she ever even thought holyflare was a wolf in the first place. sure, sometimes villagers don't explain them. sometimes they can't explain them. but pilica's actions reach the point of being inexplicable and wolfy, and i truly and honestly just want to kill her. she also hasn't acknowledged that, despite the fact that she pocketed wisdom, wisdom didn't even want to hard clear her by the time she even died.

    summary:

    i think esooa is a lock villager and shouldn't be tinfoiled. there's a gap between her and tsf, but tsf is still a villager imo. i think pilica is just a wolf at this point. i think ejji and holyflare contain 1 wolf, but they're never partners. i think if holyflare is a wolf, his most likely partner is sr. if ejji is a wolf, that's something for yall to figure out because i currently can't.

    i'm sorry that i can't solve the game right now. i've really tried my hardest and put everything i've got in the game, and even then it feels like i'm not good enough. the wolves really are playing super well, and i commend that. i'm not even sure if i'm close at all at this point and after what happened during d1 and d2. but currently i kinda want the wagons to be between ejji and pilica. i think if ejji flips v, holyflare is almost always a wolf, and maybe vice versa too.



    Conclusion
    I would go with Jpic next day, as many of the now dead towns have them as scum reads as opposed to Esooa.
    If I'm wrong then we have already lost.

    GG it's been fun all ^^ love you all any sorry if I pissed anyone off
  9. Sticky: Completed Ok I'm in the car now about to head home no idea...

    Ok I'm in the car now about to head home no idea if I will be home before EoD so consider my next post my last.

    Also $%#! anyone who finally town reads me because this is how I've been all game and I did exactly this at EoD3 when I thought my yeet would happen.
  10. Sticky: Completed It's how I feels to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8843)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8840)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8832)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8822)
    join the club

    who do you want to kill, how confident are you that they're flipping red, where do you go tomorrow in the event that you're right/wrong
    Pretty much settled at never holy, never tsf

    Less paranoia about you than about esooa

    So it'll have to be in sj/jpic. I think sj before jpic makes sense

    Not fully confident. I don't like a lot of what sj does/says, I think a lot of it is exaggerated, think the things he says are said more for how he wants us to react over things he's thought over. See the jpic always scum post earlier, it doesn't feel like that post should get that reaction, feels more like it's said to just continue along with the push they've already been vocalizing

    Jpic swing on to me I'm mrrrrr about because I don't see where it's coming from and how it fits in his worlds from before rn. Would half expect it to come with a "This is why I think SR was bussing" thing, because I think that would be something jpic would have to actually have considered to reach a conclusion of me as a wolf
    Nice, you just don't like what I do and say. And think I'm dramatic? Isn't this what Wisdom told you not to Do.
    It's funny to like ask if I think you're dramatic in a post where you continue to be dramatic

    Anyways, no, that's a pretty $%#! summary of what I said
    It's how I feels to me.
  11. Sticky: Completed Nice, you just don't like what I do and say. And...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8832)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8822)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8816)
    sr talk to me

    just about general gamestate stuff
    Find a more inspiring prompt, I've slept most of the day away
    join the club

    who do you want to kill, how confident are you that they're flipping red, where do you go tomorrow in the event that you're right/wrong
    Pretty much settled at never holy, never tsf

    Less paranoia about you than about esooa

    So it'll have to be in sj/jpic. I think sj before jpic makes sense

    Not fully confident. I don't like a lot of what sj does/says, I think a lot of it is exaggerated, think the things he says are said more for how he wants us to react over things he's thought over. See the jpic always scum post earlier, it doesn't feel like that post should get that reaction, feels more like it's said to just continue along with the push they've already been vocalizing

    Jpic swing on to me I'm mrrrrr about because I don't see where it's coming from and how it fits in his worlds from before rn. Would half expect it to come with a "This is why I think SR was bussing" thing, because I think that would be something jpic would have to actually have considered to reach a conclusion of me as a wolf
    Nice, you just don't like what I do and say. And think I'm dramatic? Isn't this what Wisdom told you not to Do.
  12. Sticky: Completed I isoed them today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8827)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8826)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8820)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8796)
    Mixture of things But in the end I wanted to understand why other people was reading them as town and if I was just being biased because of my history with Esooa.
    i missed that you replied to this, sorry

    what do you mean by your "history with esooa"?
    I player 2 games with them before. First one they just called me scum when we was both time

    Second time I was town and they was wolf and they just called me scum most of the time apart from the brief couple of post where they gave me a solid town read by using my scum game history as proof I'm town.

    I come into this game first thing they say is SJ is scum.

    So meh :/
    i'm surprised your first impulse was to iso them rather than do some direct questioning
    I isoed them today.
  13. Sticky: Completed I player 2 games with them before. First one they...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8820)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8796)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8793)
    what spurred your decision to case esooa in the first place?
    Mixture of things But in the end I wanted to understand why other people was reading them as town and if I was just being biased because of my history with Esooa.
    i missed that you replied to this, sorry

    what do you mean by your "history with esooa"?
    I player 2 games with them before. First one they just called me scum when we was both time

    Second time I was town and they was wolf and they just called me scum most of the time apart from the brief couple of post where they gave me a solid town read by using my scum game history as proof I'm town.

    I come into this game first thing they say is SJ is scum.

    So meh :/
  14. Sticky: Completed Not care what I think?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8816)
    sr talk to me

    just about general gamestate stuff
    Not care what I think?
  15. Sticky: Completed Two cases. And it's been said scum are more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8812)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8801)
    I just think if you’re a wolf, you’d know that when i flip town, this town will probably just auto chop you and i think if you’re a wolf you’d probably know that. idk if you commit yourself to tying with me in this way knowing that in mind

    Plus i feel like nobody else gives a $%#! right now
    Except he always dies before you by theead temperature
    That post never came from a town because I've always been the choice since d4. And because it implies I would care if Jpic flips town if I was a wolf, yet I wouldnt. As I'm not the last wolf and if my death means scum make it to F3 there is no reason why I would have any self-preservation
    idk maybe my expectations of a wolf is different from yours but i like to think wolves play sweep instead of stubbornly casing one person when they always end up dying probably as a result
    Two cases.
    And it's been said scum are more likely to bus in bucket games I believe.
  16. Sticky: Completed Because town have it in mind that I'm scum+1. But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8811)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8801)
    I just think if you’re a wolf, you’d know that when i flip town, this town will probably just auto chop you and i think if you’re a wolf you’d probably know that. idk if you commit yourself to tying with me in this way knowing that in mind

    Plus i feel like nobody else gives a $%#! right now
    Except he always dies before you by theead temperature
    That post never came from a town because I've always been the choice since d4. And because it implies I would care if Jpic flips town if I was a wolf, yet I wouldnt. As I'm not the last wolf and if my death means scum make it to F3 there is no reason why I would have any self-preservation
    Why exactly does him failing to recognize that never come from town? This feels like a massive exaggeration
    Because town have it in mind that I'm scum+1. But that post just looks like they think just SJ is scum
  17. Sticky: Completed That post never came from a town because I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8801)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8797)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8794)
    If SuperJack is a wolf they must know they are doomed when i flip town

    Do they hyperfocus on me and esooa if they are a wolf? idk, i think we’re being set up
    Dude have you forgotten there is a 2nd scum? Why would I be bothered if I had a team partner still alive?
    I just think if you’re a wolf, you’d know that when i flip town, this town will probably just auto chop you and i think if you’re a wolf you’d probably know that. idk if you commit yourself to tying with me in this way knowing that in mind

    Plus i feel like nobody else gives a $%#! right now
    Except he always dies before you by theead temperature
    That post never came from a town because I've always been the choice since d4. And because it implies I would care if Jpic flips town if I was a wolf, yet I wouldnt. As I'm not the last wolf and if my death means scum make it to F3 there is no reason why I would have any self-preservation
  18. Sticky: Completed Hey I think I got pretty promoted in the count...

    Hey I think I got pretty promoted in the count post=town chart lol.
  19. Sticky: Completed Also it's like a billion times better for scum to...

    Also it's like a billion times better for scum to actually fake trust me and push you/esooa with me because I'm an easier yeet if either of you flip town
  20. Sticky: Completed Dude have you forgotten there is a 2nd scum? Why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8794)
    If SuperJack is a wolf they must know they are doomed when i flip town

    Do they hyperfocus on me and esooa if they are a wolf? idk, i think we’re being set up
    Dude have you forgotten there is a 2nd scum? Why would I be bothered if I had a team partner still alive?
  21. Sticky: Completed Mixture of things But in the end I wanted to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8793)
    what spurred your decision to case esooa in the first place?
    Mixture of things But in the end I wanted to understand why other people was reading them as town and if I was just being biased because of my history with Esooa.
  22. Sticky: Completed Jesus $%#! did Ejj tskenovrr Amy's account.

    Jesus $%#! did Ejj tskenovrr Amy's account.
  23. Sticky: Completed :/ Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8787)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8777)
    lol superjack do you want to be masons?
    It's too late, but thanks for the fun, and thanks for being decent with your defence. I know you are just playing for your wincon.
    And this is why you got into the semi and I was only a replacement
    to be clear, you're calling jpic a wolf here? you think jpic/esooa is the team?
    :/

    Yes.
  24. Sticky: Completed Too late please don't do this

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8785)
    I lied, I won’t mind dying as it’ll be a relief to get out of this game, but i’m actually having second thoughts wrt jack so please don’t auto chop them if i go over
    Too late please don't do this
  25. Sticky: Completed Hi this is actually F3 and you are alive with me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8782)
    mornin'
    Hi this is actually F3 and you are alive with me and Esooa.
  26. Sticky: Completed Btw I finish 1 hour before EoD. So I'm only gonna...

    Btw I finish 1 hour before EoD. So I'm only gonna be around for the last 15 minutes for it as I need to drive home.

    I intend to make my last post before I set off in the car tonight.
    I know I promised to review holy but tbh I am going and the work I've done instead will hopefully be enough to win for town.
    Will also probably be my last Mafia game anyway as I want to learn the violin and swedish. ^^ lol
  27. Sticky: Completed It's too late, but thanks for the fun, and thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8777)
    lol superjack do you want to be masons?
    It's too late, but thanks for the fun, and thanks for being decent with your defence. I know you are just playing for your wincon.
    And this is why you got into the semi and I was only a replacement
  28. Sticky: Completed Make this clearer. People need to game. I don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8771)
    I don't know if I said this
    if we get a green flip today, throw everything out in f5
    you guys all probably know that, but rarely do people actually do that
    Make this clearer. People need to game. I don't think you live tonight so please make a post about me flipping town and best ways to tackle it next day.
  29. Sticky: Completed Does a wolf vote another wolf and makes sure they...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8770)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8766)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8763)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8762)
    Into S.R. and maybe Amy given that Amy is afk today.

    But I'd most likely just in effect surrender because there is no way I'm not yeet and my motivation will dive so deep because of how stupid and bad I've played if that happened
    ok

    Do you think a partnering of amy/sr is likely though

    Like i find it hard to think sr votes pilica unless he is partnered with holy

    It doesn’t make any sense otherwise
    Nothing made sense, apart from my view, as soon as ejj was killedb and that should be a clear message that this game isn't a simple solve
    Yeah it’s obvious it isn’t an easy solve

    But does a wolf vote another wolf to save a possible villager? Like why, that’s nigh on idiotic.
    Does a wolf vote another wolf and makes sure they do it to gain absolutely 0 credit from it?
  30. Sticky: Completed No idea, I find It very difficult to figure out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8763)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8762)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8760)
    @SuperJack

    I flip town. Where do you look?
    Into S.R. and maybe Amy given that Amy is afk today.

    But I'd most likely just in effect surrender because there is no way I'm not yeet and my motivation will dive so deep because of how stupid and bad I've played if that happened
    ok

    Do you think a partnering of amy/sr is likely though

    Like i find it hard to think sr votes pilica unless he is partnered with holy

    It doesn’t make any sense otherwise
    No idea, I find It very difficult to figure out if friends are s/s together. As it acts like a sheild.
  31. Sticky: Completed Nothing made sense, apart from my view, as soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8763)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8762)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8760)
    @SuperJack

    I flip town. Where do you look?
    Into S.R. and maybe Amy given that Amy is afk today.

    But I'd most likely just in effect surrender because there is no way I'm not yeet and my motivation will dive so deep because of how stupid and bad I've played if that happened
    ok

    Do you think a partnering of amy/sr is likely though

    Like i find it hard to think sr votes pilica unless he is partnered with holy

    It doesn’t make any sense otherwise
    Nothing made sense, apart from my view, as soon as ejj was killedb and that should be a clear message that this game isn't a simple solve
  32. Sticky: Completed You had all game to figure me out and I handed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8759)
    why do i get the feeling i am wrong on super jack and scum are just gonna chop through both of us to win
    You had all game to figure me out and I handed out the tools to do so. You even closed your PoE to me /ejj and even after that you didn't bother to reassess me, discuss my reads and wall post and $%#!.

    Only now you get feelings? Pffft.
  33. Sticky: Completed Into S.R. and maybe Amy given that Amy is afk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8760)
    @SuperJack

    I flip town. Where do you look?
    Into S.R. and maybe Amy given that Amy is afk today.

    But I'd most likely just in effect surrender because there is no way I'm not yeet and my motivation will dive so deep because of how stupid and bad I've played if that happened
  34. Sticky: Completed I have no issue with dying today. My flip will...

    I have no issue with dying today. My flip will help solve the game.
    And if town lose I don't care as they wouldn't deserve to win.
  35. Sticky: Completed Amy - Would be convincing if they wasn't so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8748)
    SJ, you keep going on how its impossible for people to find a partner for you. Go over why you think people shouldn't be a le to pair you with anyone
    Amy - Would be convincing if they wasn't so spewed not s/s with pilica, If I was s/s with them my town casing on them should have holes in yet no one has even tried to suggest it's wrong

    Jpic - Attempting to bus them instead of letting ejj bite the bullet does not make sense, and if you read through the read on them and how they react unless you are convinced that me and jpic can perform masterful non s/s interactions it's just never a thing. That with today, Jpic acts like they have no intention or desire to survive to the final, and if s/s is jpic and SJ then today makes no sense for them as they should be tunneling Uber hard.

    SJ/esooa
    Lol. No. The fact they insult me is crap and I would of rolled over by now and let them take credit

    The sun/SJ
    I would have to be hard town casing them, and they would have to show little interest in presenting s scum case on me, our reads on each other are not s/s as there would be more into them both sides.
    That and I mixed them up with HolyFlare shows Im not paired with either of them otherwise would of never made that mistake as my reads have to be made up.

    SJ/Holyflare
    Justin v Holyflare is enough to know they are not s/s, but add in that I mixed them up with The Sun is the cheryy on top.

    SJ/SR I have no idea tbh and keep wondering why no one is pushing that idea, as your the slot I've given the smallest amount of focus on. I don't know what their interactions with Justin was like also. So I can't say anything from that.
  36. Sticky: Completed But yeah. I've boxed you in Jpic, you know...

    But yeah.

    I've boxed you in Jpic, you know there is no living after I get yeeted.
    This is why you have done $%#! all solving today.
    This is why you have no idea who to pair me up as scum with, it's why you've backed tracked your town read on Amy, you haven't even found any reason to call out Amy as scum or even explain why all your posts on them where you call them townie and not s/s with pili are incorrect other than "dey so good"

    The fact that your not even a little suspicious you got pocketed just assures me your scum. And the fact you never bothered to attempt to townread me and just use the "oh but they was townread in qualifiers super easy"
  37. Sticky: Completed Time for fistycup! Comon mate I'll fuuckin...

    Time for fistycup!

    Comon mate I'll fuuckin $%#! yah ye little cockwomble.

    I'ma fookin nut yah yer bellend
  38. Sticky: Completed To be fare it has always been quiet around this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8738)
    Feels somewhat worrying that eod is coming up and nobody is particularly doing much :/
    To be fare it has always been quiet around this time. I think most of the others are different time zones.

    That and I'm a misyeet lol.
  39. Sticky: Completed Tbh holy the fact that you actually care about...

    Tbh holy the fact that you actually care about solving the game, you are proding me and Jpic for thoughts is just townie. Scum wouldn't care and have 0 reason to get involved and push for me to re read them unless they are underthreat after I get yeeted and confident in their scum play.
  40. Sticky: Completed Tbh generally how I treat people depends on how...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8730)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8726)
    What's the case that I am with SuperJack tho? I'm decently good at faking and bussing so I guess you're believing that our argument in the last day phase was faked?
    There is no specific "you're definitely partners" case but there isn't one that says you aren't and you're both varying levels of individually scummy (SJ perhaps more so currently). In terms of your argument yesterday, maybe not from your side, but at least from SJ's side (to me at the very least) it looks like SJ treats frustration very differently when talking to you versus when he's projecting frustration to everyone else.
    Tbh generally how I treat people depends on how I'm treated, you talk to me like a normal person and like you actually care without making me feel like $%#!. Esooa just continually insulted me and mocked me where atelast Jpic treated me with respect.
  41. Sticky: Completed Ey would be if It was a well thought out plan to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8722)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8717)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8715)
    Jpic, have you done any digging on Amy other than your cursory thoughts just that it could be sj/amy?
    Jpic needs to keep their PoE to 2 people to maximize the amount of town reads to avoid any confrontation.
    Hey look mister, you're doing the opposite, in that you're keeping me open ended with what looks like an opportunity to maybe backtrack on your town read on me if needed so better get cracking on that ISO of me at your earliest convenience.
    Ey would be if It was a well thought out plan to mix you up on purpose and not just me being an idiot and if it was also an unreasonable and unnatural progression.

    But no, it's just cause I have really $%#!ty memory.

    Why did you stop pushing my slot after Justin subbed out?
  42. Sticky: Completed Jpic needs to keep their PoE to 2 people to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8715)
    Jpic, have you done any digging on Amy other than your cursory thoughts just that it could be sj/amy?
    Jpic needs to keep their PoE to 2 people to maximize the amount of town reads to avoid any confrontation.
  43. Sticky: Completed When Esooa constantly at you to post why your...

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8489)
    Also jesus crist I'm on a different planet compare to my wolfrange.
    I had never, ever even done about 10% as much work into solving this game when ive been scum before.
    I never spend my time antagonzing the whole playerlist when scum, i prefer to make peple love me as scum.
    The scum flip made me tons more motivated, when wolf It has the opposite effect and often makes me skimp out.
    My pushes as scum heavily rely on attacking people with bad meta and are easy bait and buddying the $%#! outta the stronger players using AtE and research into their personal likes.
    My townplay littery makes me screem and lose my $%#!
    Also I fluff and post off topic $%#! way more as town then as scum. Firstly because I dont give two $%#!s about being scumread for it, and secondly because this is my only outlet for my thoughts and brain hence the amount of $%#! I post, where as scum I tend to just start having off topic conversations with my partners helping me keep my thoughts unbottled.

    So yeh. I Apologize for perhaps one of the most $%#!ed up town playstyles to exist but just like everything else in my life Im always the weird one, the outcast, the one who does it differently. I just enjoy Mafia games and forum mafia because I can be who I want me to be. I dont need to hold back and pretend I'm normal.

    When Esooa constantly at you to post why your scum and town games are so different. Even linking several scum games.

    But then they ignore everything but one small line to aid in their push on SJ.
  44. Sticky: Completed Depends on what work is like and how busy I am....

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8706)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8705)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8703)
    TSF called my read bad
    Just like all the ones about the dead people
    Are you ever gonna complete that re-read through of me before eod?
    Depends on what work is like and how busy I am. I'm expecting a huge delivery today I need to sort it all out. That whilst doing my normal job at same time.

    This morning I've spent hiding from my partner trying to keep playing on my phone whilst looking after the kids. :S now I'm setting off to work.
  45. Sticky: Completed Just like all the ones about the dead people

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8703)
    TSF called my read bad
    Just like all the ones about the dead people
  46. Sticky: Completed Can everyone posts their read list. Sun person...

    Can everyone posts their read list.

    Sun person
    Amy person

    Holy person
    second person

    Essoa person
    Jpic person

    Esooa/Jpic scum team.

    If I'm wrong then it's game over anyway.



    Would like people to be clear as to why I'm scum, who my partner would be and how it's s/s between em.
  47. Sticky: Completed Oh I love how much esooa is ignoring me.

    Oh I love how much esooa is ignoring me.
  48. Sticky: Completed :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8677)
    i want to say more words but coherent thoughts refuse to form

    see you for yet another frustratingly work-adjacent eod
    :/
  49. Sticky: Completed Because they never did. Orange, C4 and me. And...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8674)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8671)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8656)
    shoutout to sr/esooa for being the special nightmare world of the wolves playing specifically to pocket me

    gonna need everyone else to buckle up if that's the world cause i ain't ever getting there
    Already stated how Esooa has pocketed you. They used the exact same method to call you town as they did pilica.

    I pulled that exact same tactic as scum in my law will game and paired up each of my partner's to a different townie and used that to spew them as town.

    And it's already proven that scum esooa uses past games as scum to make fake town reads.
    Is there a reason to think she wouldn't as town to solve by poeing?
    Because they never did. Orange, C4 and me.
    And the fact that they only did it to their hardest of townreads, one of which was scum just shows how they used it as a tactic to sheild their team mate and pocket town simultaneously
  50. Sticky: Completed Explained it very very clear how my definition of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8675)
    I'm pretty sure you've yet to make literally single distinction between how I use meta as a wolf or town btw, you just say bull$%#! cause u don't know what else to say

    Remember when *you* said you use terrible meta to push people as a wolf?

    haha...ha...
    Explained it very very clear how my definition of meta is compared to cherry picking past games
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Psychiatrist

The Psychiatrist may each night target a player. If the targeted player is a Serial Killer, they will be converted to Vanilla Townie and will win with the town.