Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 3271

Thread: Introduce Yourself

  1. ISO #451
    Soul Reader SlipperyAXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,275
    Community
    Daily Mafia, Mini Mafia
    AKA
    AlloyIV
    Gender
    Chess is certain no Go. I am barely mediocre at chess .
    Verum superexultat autem mendacium

  2. ISO #452
    Thread Analyst Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    aka bloobird
    Posts
    721
    Gender


    Hi. I'm Godot. Legendary prosecutor. I've never lost a case.

  3. ISO #453
    Wants It More Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    5,962
    Community
    Novociv
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post


    Hi. I'm Godot. Legendary prosecutor. I've never lost a case.
    Get ready for a change of luck.

  4. ISO #454
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,307
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post


    Hi. I'm Godot. Legendary prosecutor. I've never lost a case.
    Sounds like something a wolf would say

  5. ISO #455
    Bandwagoner Missing Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    126
    Community
    Jesus Toast Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post


    Hi. I'm Godot. Legendary prosecutor. I've never lost a case.
    Are you a Revedgehog by chance?

    Sent from my LG-F500K using Tapatalk

  6. ISO #456
    Thread Analyst Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    aka bloobird
    Posts
    721
    Gender
    I know not of what you speak.

  7. ISO #457
    Low Hanging Fruit System-Online's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6
    Community
    Millennium Forums
    Gender
    Hey I'm System, I go by Maki on most other forums.

    @Thingyman is this the forum you were talking making during the championships?

  8. ISO #458
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,481
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by System-Online View Post
    Hey I'm System, I go by Maki on most other forums.

    @Thingyman is this the forum you were talking making during the championships?
    Indeed, indeed! Welcome Maki

  9. ISO #459
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    41,885
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by System-Online View Post
    Hey I'm System, I go by Maki on most other forums.

    @Thingyman is this the forum you were talking making during the championships?
    Why not call yourself Maki here then...?


    I don't understand why people do these things

  10. ISO #460
    Low Hanging Fruit System-Online's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6
    Community
    Millennium Forums
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by System-Online View Post
    Hey I'm System, I go by Maki on most other forums.

    @Thingyman is this the forum you were talking making during the championships?
    Why not call yourself Maki here then...?


    I don't understand why people do these things

    I don't like that name much anymore.

  11. ISO #461
    Bandwagoner Missing Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    126
    Community
    Jesus Toast Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    I know not of what you speak.
    I'm sure you don't.


  12. ISO #462
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,770
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender


    I think this sums it up.

  13. ISO #463
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,770
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender

    With the tagline: "Excuse me waiter...there is a hare in my pancakes."


    I think this sums it up.

  14. ISO #464
    Low Hanging Fruit Zuras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    14
    Community
    Internet Football Quiz - Poland
    Gender
    Hello, I'm Zuras. I'm from Poland, known in Polish mafia-society under the same nickname. I'm quite crazy about the game, even started to write a book about it - including rules variations, tips&tricks and extra cases.

    On the Polish scene I'm known for inventing several killer-strategies or tricks/plays. I would love to see how it's going among the best players in the world and if you have already discovered the same.

    I'm very keen to confront my experiences with international society.

    I came here guided by Wikipedia article about mafia game, through the paragraph about Mafia Game of Champions(?).

    Is there anyone from Poland?

    Anyway, hello everyone

  15. ISO #465
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,481
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuras View Post
    Hello, I'm Zuras. I'm from Poland, known in Polish mafia-society under the same nickname. I'm quite crazy about the game, even started to write a book about it - including rules variations, tips&tricks and extra cases.

    On the Polish scene I'm known for inventing several killer-strategies or tricks/plays. I would love to see how it's going among the best players in the world and if you have already discovered the same.

    I'm very keen to confront my experiences with international society.

    I came here guided by Wikipedia article about mafia game, through the paragraph about Mafia Game of Champions(?).

    Is there anyone from Poland?

    Anyway, hello everyone
    Hello Zuras, welcome to the site!

    It's exciting seeing another huge mafia enthusiast. I have myself considered writing a book on mafia, and hell, I might some day try to make a tv show about it.

    I know mafia is super huge in Eastern Europe. Do you play in a club and have you participated in "live" tournaments and stuff? I'm from Denmark myself where unfortunately it isn't that well-known.

    Re: Mafia Game of Champions, you can read a bit more here.

    Have you played this on forums before or solely live?

  16. ISO #466
    Low Hanging Fruit Zuras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    14
    Community
    Internet Football Quiz - Poland
    Gender
    We have quite big society gathered around 5 internet message boards - mostly football fans. We play online forum-versions, but also we make a live meetings for mafia enthusiasts from all over the country. We meet once a year for couple of days and play tens of games each day In the forest, at the beach, in the house, in the train.

    But mainly we play like you - online on the message boards. Just I see some differences in rules, but those are not as big, so I think we will be able to have some fun together, I hope.

    Is @Stork from Poland? We have in our society good player with such nickname.

  17. ISO #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuras View Post
    Is there anyone from Poland?
    No but my mother is from Poland and I have family all over Warsaw and Krakow. I haven't visited since I was a kid and my babcia has since passed but I'm still planning on getting back out there!

  18. ISO #468


    Hello sweetscums. I been searching for a mafia site to played in and I have been lurking here for some days now. I played mafia on various video game sites and other non-game sites. I researched a lot of meta in the past year and I hope to put it to good use here.

    Thanks.
    ~With Love, X

  19. ISO #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior X View Post


    Hello sweetscums. I been searching for a mafia site to played in and I have been lurking here for some days now. I played mafia on various video game sites and other non-game sites. I researched a lot of meta in the past year and I hope to put it to good use here.

    Thanks.
    ~With Love, X
    Hello, Warrior X! Welcome

    Which other sites have you played on, if you don't mind me asking?

    And I'm sure you'll put it to great use, looking forward to playing with you or seeing you in games.

  20. ISO #470
    Hello DreamWorks. I love me some Shrek.

    But yeah I played on GameFAQs - horrible place to play or even be, don't go there, Town Of Salem - not like forum mafia but similar, A Kingdom Hearts forum, a Pokemon+Yugioh one, VGF and more. Never have I ever actually played on a forum with a heavy mafia focus so I hope things will work out here.

  21. ISO #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior X View Post
    Hello DreamWorks. I love me some Shrek.

    But yeah I played on GameFAQs - horrible place to play or even be, don't go there, Town Of Salem - not like forum mafia but similar, A Kingdom Hearts forum, a Pokemon+Yugioh one, VGF and more. Never have I ever actually played on a forum with a heavy mafia focus so I hope things will work out here.
    Haha, cool. I'm actually Thingyman, the founder of this site. I'm on this account right now because I'm hosting a big 57-man DreamWorks game :P

    Cool, I know of most of those places. Do you know Monstrman then? Or Garioshi?

    And I'm confident things will work out here. We have a lot of nice people here. If you ever have concerns or feedback or questions, just hit me up on Thingyman. The site is still relatively new, so there's still building and learning to be done

  22. ISO #472
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4,593
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior X View Post
    Hello DreamWorks. I love me some Shrek.

    But yeah I played on GameFAQs - horrible place to play or even be, don't go there, Town Of Salem - not like forum mafia but similar, A Kingdom Hearts forum, a Pokemon+Yugioh one, VGF and more. Never have I ever actually played on a forum with a heavy mafia focus so I hope things will work out here.
    Was that KH-Vids.net?

  23. ISO #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior X View Post
    Hello DreamWorks. I love me some Shrek.

    But yeah I played on GameFAQs - horrible place to play or even be, don't go there, Town Of Salem - not like forum mafia but similar, A Kingdom Hearts forum, a Pokemon+Yugioh one, VGF and more. Never have I ever actually played on a forum with a heavy mafia focus so I hope things will work out here.
    Was that KH-Vids.net?
    No KH insider.

  24. ISO #474
    I used to play on POG on 2p2 under the same name. Have not played in about 4 years, been working full time while going to college, but I'll be graduating in a week so I'm looking to get back into the game.

  25. ISO #475
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,481
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by PointerToVoid View Post
    I used to play on POG on 2p2 under the same name. Have not played in about 4 years, been working full time while going to college, but I'll be graduating in a week so I'm looking to get back into the game.
    Welcome PTV. I missed you

    What are you graduating in?

  26. ISO #476
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post

    Welcome PTV. I missed you

    What are you graduating in?
    Computer Science.

  27. ISO #477
    Thread Analyst Delphine KMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    555
    Community
    MafiaScum | DarkLordPotter
    hi friends! I've played under various names on MafiaScum, DLP, bay12, Westeros, mindromp, fantasystrike, dailymafia, etc.

    I like replacing into games and turning them upside down! and receiving town role PMs

  28. ISO #478
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    23,365
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphine KMo View Post
    hi friends! I've played under various names on MafiaScum, DLP, bay12, Westeros, mindromp, fantasystrike, dailymafia, etc.

    I like replacing into games and turning them upside down! and receiving town role PMs
    What name(s) on mafiascum?
    Welcome welcome

  29. ISO #479
    Thread Analyst Delphine KMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    555
    Community
    MafiaScum | DarkLordPotter
    If you don't know from the avatar I don't think we know each other! Nice to meet you tho.

  30. ISO #480
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,481
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphine KMo View Post
    hi friends! I've played under various names on MafiaScum, DLP, bay12, Westeros, mindromp, fantasystrike, dailymafia, etc.

    I like replacing into games and turning them upside down! and receiving town role PMs
    That's a lot of sites! I always like meeting a fellow mafia adventurer, welcome

  31. ISO #481
    mindromp


    What username?

  32. ISO #482
    Thread Analyst Delphine KMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    555
    Community
    MafiaScum | DarkLordPotter
    Pretty sure I went by Laerke. I only played one game (I wasn't mentally prepared for the 24 hr deadlines) but have fond memories of getting Carlsson and Majiffy's partner lynched for the win in mylo

  33. ISO #483
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    51,664
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    oh i remember you!

  34. ISO #484
    Quote Originally Posted by System-Online View Post
    Hey I'm System, I go by Maki on most other forums.

    @Thingyman is this the forum you were talking making during the championships?
    @System

    I think I've played with you before on forums other than Millennium.

    What other forums do you play on?
    Jack of all trades, master of some.

  35. ISO #485
    Wants It More Inawordyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,205
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MafiaManiac, SurvivORG
    AKA
    IAWY, Wooleer/Wooly
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I guess I should make a post here, huh?

    Heyo! I'm Inawordyes, otherwise known as IAWY, and I hail from the awesome MafiaManiac community which hosts some of the coolest kids in the Forumafia sphere.

    I've been playing Forumafia since 2010, when I first learned of it and attempted to start up some games on the Final Fantasy Wiki under a different username. Super young me didn't know the first thing in being a host though, so that kinda fell through haha. After that, I searched around for places where I could play and found MafiaManiac through the Wikia wiki devoted to it. I've been playing consistently for about 5 years now there, with the exception of breaks from the site over the past two years, and have over 50 games under my belt as well as two game MVP awards. I also used to be a semi-frequent EpicMafia player (I don't remember any names though so I don't know any of you!) and I'm a regular at SmashBoards, though that's for Smash Bros., not Mafia (never played there). I was introduced to MU by Thingy when he extended an invitation to our community for the Cross-Community game Wild West, and I've been here ever since.

    As far as how I play I'm crazy haha - I'm always concocting crazy and/or unorthodox plans whether goodie, baddie or Indy, and I'm good at reading between the lines and finding people out, but I also tend to be stubborn, aloof, irrational, and just extremely scummy in general regardless of alignment (as some of you who I've played games with here already can attest). But above all I don't take games too seriously, and I play to have fun. But don't mistake my words, I play hard! But I'm also a bit trollish and enjoy just messing with people sometimes. I also talk a lot.

    I know quite a few of you through games already, so yeah.

  36. ISO #486
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,949
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    There's another big scum tell you should know about him. Whenever, and this is whenever, he is scum? He always uses the phrase "haha" a lot. Remember that.

  37. ISO #487
    Wants It More Inawordyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,205
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MafiaManiac, SurvivORG
    AKA
    IAWY, Wooleer/Wooly
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    There's another big scum tell you should know about him. Whenever, and this is whenever, he is scum? He always uses the phrase "haha" a lot. Remember that.
    I'm a firm believer in not using "lol" because it's dumb. Then again, I overuse haha all the time, so what's the difference? At least I've moved out of the comma phase! Haha, like so. (It's not its own sentence junction!!!)

  38. ISO #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    There's another big scum tell you should know about him. Whenever, and this is whenever, he is scum? He always uses the phrase "haha" a lot. Remember that.
    I'm a firm believer in not using "lol" because it's dumb. Then again, I overuse haha all the time, so what's the difference? At least I've moved out of the comma phase! Haha, like so. (It's not its own sentence junction!!!)
    Same. My friends use lol too much so I use Haha instead
    Jack of all trades, master of some.

  39. ISO #489
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1
    Community
    Sc2Mafia
    Gender
    Hello there peoples. I'm fred as you can see.

    I hail from the sc2mafia community and am currently one of their head admins in-game and on their forums. I was referred here by Calvary as Calvary has joined our community as well. We love being involved in any Mafia communities and try to keep in touch with player bases far and wide when possible.

    Hopefully at some point I'll have some free time and can attempt to sneak into some games from this community

  40. ISO #490
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,481
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Hello there peoples. I'm fred as you can see.

    I hail from the sc2mafia community and am currently one of their head admins in-game and on their forums. I was referred here by Calvary as Calvary has joined our community as well. We love being involved in any Mafia communities and try to keep in touch with player bases far and wide when possible.

    Hopefully at some point I'll have some free time and can attempt to sneak into some games from this community
    Hi fred, welcome to the site

  41. ISO #491
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.

  42. ISO #492
    #BetterThanYou
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,959
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?

  43. ISO #493
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    41,885
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Obvious gimmick is obvious

  44. ISO #494
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Couple of other places

  45. ISO #495
    Season 6 Champion Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Where it's at!
    Posts
    27,576
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Obvious gimmick is obvious
    Yeah, that Chris guy seems kinda shady. I don't trust him.
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  46. ISO #496
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,307
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Obvious gimmick is obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Couple of other places
    Sup bro

  47. ISO #497
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Obvious gimmick is obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    I'm just a soab whose interested in mafia is all.
    Welcome to the site. Do you play elsewhere?
    Couple of other places
    Sup bro
    Not a lot bub

  48. ISO #498
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,307
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    I ain't your bub, guy

  49. ISO #499
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    I ain't your bub, guy
    @metsnfins oh yeah bub?

  50. ISO #500
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    41,885
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a mafia soab is all View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    I ain't your bub, guy
    @metsnfins oh yeah bub?
    The correct answer was:

    "I ain't your guy, pal"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Ancient

The Ancient counts as double parity.