Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 2656

Thread: Introduce Yourself

  1. ISO #2601
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by hbthebattle (#2601)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#2600)
    Quote Originally Posted by hbthebattle (#2599)
    sup
    bup
    mup

    Quote Originally Posted by hbthebattle (#2602)
    So uh I made an account to play in the MASH
    Wish me luck
    no.

    unless we're teamed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waindo (#2604)
    Hello, it's me.
    finally
    I'm back bby

  2. ISO #2602
    Low Hanging Fruit R.E.D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    California, Los Angeles!!
    Posts
    16
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    All_Red
    Gender
    Hey, I'm Red! More commonly known as All_Red on AB. I joined for some sweet mafia games. Hope I can find some. Also nice meeting you all!!!!

  3. ISO #2603
    Penalty Box LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    4,877
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.D (#2605)
    Hey, I'm Red! More commonly known as All_Red on AB. I joined for some sweet mafia games. Hope I can find some. Also nice meeting you all!!!!
    Hello Red! Have you played Mafia before?

  4. ISO #2604
    i need more posts

  5. ISO #2605
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Mater (#2607)
    i need more posts
    beep boop 10 second role xD

  6. ISO #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Mater (#2608)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Mater (#2607)
    i need more posts
    beep boop 10 second role xD
    give me more posts

  7. ISO #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Mater (#2609)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Mater (#2608)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Mater (#2607)
    i need more posts
    beep boop 10 second role xD
    give me more posts
    5 will do

  8. ISO #2608
    Hi everyone i am new to mafia. I used to play online town of salem before.

  9. ISO #2609
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady stark (#2608)
    Hi everyone i am new to mafia. I used to play online town of salem before.
    woot woot, glad to have ya
    I'm back bby

  10. ISO #2610
    Bandwagoner Poison Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    86
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Gender
    Hey, I'm Poison Chan, I have played a few Mafias before and I hope to play lots of here and get a little experienced.. 😊😊

  11. ISO #2611
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Chan (#2610)
    Hey, I'm Poison Chan, I have played a few Mafias before and I hope to play lots of here and get a little experienced.. 😊😊
    enjoy the site and welcome to my game btw
    I'm back bby

  12. ISO #2612
    Wants It More The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    7,392
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Chan (#2610)
    Hey, I'm Poison Chan, I have played a few Mafias before and I hope to play lots of here and get a little experienced.. ������������
    Welcome to MU!!

  13. ISO #2613
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    IRL Mafia/Town of Salem
    AKA
    Mathman, Mathman3125
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Hello! I am Werewolf. I have always loved social deduction games, and getting chosen to represent my Mafia Returns community from Chess.com was very exciting! I can't wait to try out this version of Mafia!

    Now something about my game stats:

    Despite having played Mafia over 50 times (in real life), I have never once been a member of the Mafia. However, I have gotten Doctor about 20% of the time instead!

  14. ISO #2614
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf (#2613)
    Hello! I am Werewolf. I have always loved social deduction games, and getting chosen to represent my Mafia Returns community from Chess.com was very exciting! I can't wait to try out this version of Mafia!

    Now something about my game stats:

    Despite having played Mafia over 50 times (in real life), I have never once been a member of the Mafia. However, I have gotten Doctor about 20% of the time instead!
    statistically this is so unlikely
    I'm back bby

  15. ISO #2615
    Thread Analyst Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    252
    Community
    i42
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    So... hey. My name's Alice.

    I've started playing WW in Town of Salem around over half a decade ago and then went onwards to playing it on i42's Throne of Lies forum, so I already have plenty of experience playing WW. I enjoy playing wolf more than village, though my village game is arguably superior to my wolf game. I am kind of rusty as I don't play as much as I used to, so pardon me if I make any misplays.

  16. ISO #2616
    Wants It More The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    7,392
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#2615)
    So... hey. My name's Alice.

    I've started playing WW in Town of Salem around over half a decade ago and then went onwards to playing it on i42's Throne of Lies forum, so I already have plenty of experience playing WW. I enjoy playing wolf more than village, though my village game is arguably superior to my wolf game. I am kind of rusty as I don't play as much as I used to, so pardon me if I make any misplays.
    Hey welcome to MU Alice

  17. ISO #2617
    Thread Analyst Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    252
    Community
    i42
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Thanks, mate.

  18. ISO #2618
    Wants It More Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6,729
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Hey there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek

  19. ISO #2619
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    *something clever and funny*

    Alice get here
    I'm back bby

  20. ISO #2620
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    and welcome
    I'm back bby

  21. ISO #2621
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    7
    Community
    PlanetCricket
    Gender
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    Last edited by CerealKiller; April 4th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

  22. ISO #2622
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    woo! welcome to the site my man
    I'm back bby

  23. ISO #2623
    Wants It More The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    7,392
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    Hey!! Also best of luck in the champs!!

  24. ISO #2624
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,343
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    It's so cool that you like crickets, they are a really underrated creature.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  25. ISO #2625
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    1,726
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2624)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    It's so cool that you like crickets, they are a really underrated creature.
    food of the future mate

  26. ISO #2626
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,343
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#2625)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2624)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    It's so cool that you like crickets, they are a really underrated creature.
    food of the future mate
    Vegetarian
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  27. ISO #2627
    cherry flavored lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18,895
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#2625)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2624)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    It's so cool that you like crickets, they are a really underrated creature.
    food of the future mate
    my salamander eats crickets
    ♫ Musket guns and silver slivers ♫
    ♫ Justice runs in crimson rivers ♫
    ♫ Words of ancient truth we follow ♫
    ♫ Bleed these veins into tomorrow ♫

  28. ISO #2628
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#2627)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#2625)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2624)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#2621)
    Hi everyone! Came here from PlanetCricket, where i've participated in about a dozen games, so i'm a newbie. I'm hoping to represent my community in the Mafia Championship, so i'm looking to join a game for new members.
    About me : i'm 18, from Pakistan, lived most of my life in Italy and then Germany, currently back in my home country.
    I'm about to graduate from high school, and then looking to become a lawyer.
    In my free time i like to watch or play football or cricket,
    watch stuff on Netflix, read about politics and work out in the gym.
    It's so cool that you like crickets, they are a really underrated creature.
    food of the future mate
    my salamander eats crickets
    crickets don't even taste that bad

    --not a salamander
    I'm back bby

  29. ISO #2629
    Low Hanging Fruit Eklipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Missouri, United States
    Posts
    1
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Discord and ToS
    Gender
    Hello everyone. I came here from a Discord community (We don't really have an official name, it's more a collection of servers with the same players) and am serving as a backup in case our representative drops out of the championship. Most of my mafia experience comes from Discord. I've created, hosted, and played a variety of custom made rolelists. I've also put a significant amount of time into Town of Salem. The games here are a little out of my usual element but hopefully I'll be able to adapt quickly.

  30. ISO #2630
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklipse (#2629)
    Hello everyone. I came here from a Discord community (We don't really have an official name, it's more a collection of servers with the same players) and am serving as a backup in case our representative drops out of the championship. Most of my mafia experience comes from Discord. I've created, hosted, and played a variety of custom made rolelists. I've also put a significant amount of time into Town of Salem. The games here are a little out of my usual element but hopefully I'll be able to adapt quickly.
    welcome! I like the avatar man, it's very possible I ran into you in a discord at some point but I recently cleaned out my servers...

    gl in champs
    I'm back bby

  31. ISO #2631
    Low Hanging Fruit lesbianlambdadelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Killer’s Gambit
    Gender
    Hey everyone! I’m Lee, I’m a student and musician and have been playing mafia on epicmafia for quite a few years. I’m excited to participate!

  32. ISO #2632
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,343
    Quote Originally Posted by lesbianlambdadelta (#2631)
    Hey everyone! I’m Lee, I’m a student and musician and have been playing mafia on epicmafia for quite a few years. I’m excited to participate!
    Welcome!

    And more importantly... feel free to not answer if this is too personal... do you like crickets?
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  33. ISO #2633
    Thread Analyst Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    292
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lesbianlambdadelta (#2631)
    Hey everyone! I’m Lee, I’m a student and musician and have been playing mafia on epicmafia for quite a few years. I’m excited to participate!
    Oh hi!

    I hope you don't mind me asking this, but are you the same person as Lady Lambdadelta from mafiascum?

  34. ISO #2634
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    oooh ooh what instruments do you play?

    also el stop trynna scare people off
    I'm back bby

  35. ISO #2635
    Bandwagoner AJ_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    54
    Community
    DragonMount
    Gender

  36. ISO #2636
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,343
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#2634)
    oooh ooh what instruments do you play?

    also el stop trynna scare people off
    You make Jiminy Cricket sad.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  37. ISO #2637
    Thread Analyst Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    292
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#2633)
    I hope you don't mind me asking this, but are you the same person as Lady Lambdadelta from mafiascum?
    Never mind.

  38. ISO #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2632)
    Quote Originally Posted by lesbianlambdadelta (#2631)
    Hey everyone! I’m Lee, I’m a student and musician and have been playing mafia on epicmafia for quite a few years. I’m excited to participate!
    Welcome!

    And more importantly... feel free to not answer if this is too personal... do you like crickets?
    Are they African or European crickets?
    много лошо

  39. ISO #2639
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#2638)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2632)
    Quote Originally Posted by lesbianlambdadelta (#2631)
    Hey everyone! I’m Lee, I’m a student and musician and have been playing mafia on epicmafia for quite a few years. I’m excited to participate!
    Welcome!

    And more importantly... feel free to not answer if this is too personal... do you like crickets?
    Are they African or European crickets?
    If that matters to you, then I deem you to be cricket-racist.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  40. ISO #2640
    Low Hanging Fruit LogenGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    3
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Devil's Nest
    AKA
    Lego
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Hi, I signed up to be a backup for my community in the upcoming mafia championship. I've mostly hosted the games my community Devil's Nest ran on discourse/discord before, but I narrowly missed out on being a substitute back in the 2017 championships after we had 4 people in a row drop out -- after I'd already signed up as spectator in the MU discord. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I played in my community's most recent game last month and the other members describe my playstyle as "weird", "posts too much" and "obviously scum" so I'm here to do my best if our selected and imo quite good champion drops out 👍😂

    Devil's Nest originally came from the now-defunct forum of an anime-tracking site called Hummingbird.me - after that went down and we abandoned the successor Kitsu.io due to its lack of communication features, I set up a Discourse forum at https://knives.devilsnest.rip and we worked out a hybrid game system with that for day/night posts and a Discord server for the mafia to have a live chat in which to coordinate and for spectators to read everyone's last wills and chat about the game, with the rules and role list mostly based off Town of Salem originally but developed with a few tweaks and role ideas here and there.

    Also we're running an associated online Survivor game (tribes/challenges/eliminations etc.) on Discord next month, which I'm looking forward to as well as the upcoming championships here. Nice to meet you all!
    Last edited by LogenGT; April 12th, 2019 at 05:47 AM.

  41. ISO #2641
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    8,501
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LogenGT (#2640)
    Hi, I signed up to be a backup for my community in the upcoming mafia championship. I've mostly hosted the games my community Devil's Nest ran on discourse/discord before, but I narrowly missed out on being a substitute back in the 2017 championships after we had 4 people in a row drop out -- after I'd already signed up as spectator in the MU discord. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I played in my community's most recent game last month and the other members describe my playstyle as "weird", "posts too much" and "obviously scum" so I'm here to do my best if our selected and imo quite good champion drops out 👍😂

    Devil's Nest originally came from the now-defunct forum of an anime-tracking site called Hummingbird.me - after that went down and we abandoned the successor Kitsu.io due to its lack of communication features, I set up a Discourse forum at https://devilsnest.rip and we worked out a hybrid game system with that for day/night posts and a Discord server for the mafia to have a live chat in which to coordinate and for spectators to read everyone's last wills and chat about the game, with the rules and role list mostly based off Town of Salem originally but developed with a few tweaks and role ideas here and there.

    Also we're running an associated online Survivor game (tribes/challenges/eliminations etc.) on Discord next month, which I'm looking forward to as well as the upcoming championships here. Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome!

    You watching the current Survivor season? Who you rooting for? (probably spoiler your answer)

  42. ISO #2642
    Low Hanging Fruit LogenGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    3
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Devil's Nest
    AKA
    Lego
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Embarrassingly, I have not seen a single survivor since the original season 1 wayyy back. Terrace House or Hell's Kitchen is more my chill for reality TV. Survivor's more fun when it's with people I know
    The 207X theme gives me life

  43. ISO #2643
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    8,501
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LogenGT (#2642)
    Embarrassingly, I have not seen a single survivor since the original season 1 wayyy back. Terrace House or Hell's Kitchen is more my chill for reality TV. Survivor's more fun when it's with people I know
    I can highly recommend Married At First Sight as well.

  44. ISO #2644
    Low Hanging Fruit LogenGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    3
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Devil's Nest
    AKA
    Lego
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    That's Australian and I never even heard of it I shall check it out, thankyou!
    The 207X theme gives me life

  45. ISO #2645
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    8,501
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LogenGT (#2644)
    That's Australian and I never even heard of it I shall check it out, thankyou!
    It was actually created here in Denmark. But there are versions in many countries.

    I participated in the show myself :P

  46. ISO #2646
    Low Hanging Fruit Stylether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Devil's Nest
    AKA
    Bwae
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LogenGT (#2640)
    Hi, I signed up to be a backup for my community in the upcoming mafia championship. I've mostly hosted the games my community Devil's Nest ran on discourse/discord before, but I narrowly missed out on being a substitute back in the 2017 championships after we had 4 people in a row drop out -- after I'd already signed up as spectator in the MU discord. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I played in my community's most recent game last month and the other members describe my playstyle as "weird", "posts too much" and "obviously scum" so I'm here to do my best if our selected and imo quite good champion drops out 👍😂

    Devil's Nest originally came from the now-defunct forum of an anime-tracking site called Hummingbird.me - after that went down and we abandoned the successor Kitsu.io due to its lack of communication features, I set up a Discourse forum at https://knives.devilsnest.rip and we worked out a hybrid game system with that for day/night posts and a Discord server for the mafia to have a live chat in which to coordinate and for spectators to read everyone's last wills and chat about the game, with the rules and role list mostly based off Town of Salem originally but developed with a few tweaks and role ideas here and there.

    Also we're running an associated online Survivor game (tribes/challenges/eliminations etc.) on Discord next month, which I'm looking forward to as well as the upcoming championships here. Nice to meet you all!
    Hey Lego, nice meeting you!

    All jokes aside, hey it be me, here to be the one whom Lego is backing up, if that sentence structure makes any sense at all.

    My playstyle is the paired combination of overplanning and underthinking, which leads to endless gambits with little payoff but nice spectator value, I guess?

    I'm also hype for Survivor too, and much like Lego, hasn't seen it. Weird how that goes. Maybe we're just the same person, just I'm not upside down.

  47. ISO #2647
    Wants It More LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    9,363
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    yoooo I've played on devil's nest, wassup peeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#2643)
    Quote Originally Posted by LogenGT (#2642)
    Embarrassingly, I have not seen a single survivor since the original season 1 wayyy back. Terrace House or Hell's Kitchen is more my chill for reality TV. Survivor's more fun when it's with people I know
    I can highly recommend Married At First Sight as well.
    also lmfao thingy please
    I'm back bby

  48. ISO #2648
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    Community
    17th Shard
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Hey people, I'm from the 17th Shard/Sanderson Elimination community and I thought I'd just drop by here and say hi o/

  49. ISO #2649
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    Community
    Discord Werewolf
    Gender
    Hi,

    My name is Raven1207. This is the first time I've been on this site and I'm representing Discord Werewolf and hope to enjoy playing with you guys.

  50. ISO #2650
    cherry flavored lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18,895
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumgol (#2648)
    Hey people, I'm from the 17th Shard/Sanderson Elimination community and I thought I'd just drop by here and say hi o/
    ahoy ahoy o/

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1207 (#2649)
    Hi,

    My name is Raven1207. This is the first time I've been on this site and I'm representing Discord Werewolf and hope to enjoy playing with you guys.
    ahoyhoy hoyahoy o/
    ♫ Musket guns and silver slivers ♫
    ♫ Justice runs in crimson rivers ♫
    ♫ Words of ancient truth we follow ♫
    ♫ Bleed these veins into tomorrow ♫

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Traitor

The Traitor is aligned with and win with the mafia team, but is not joined up with them (i.e. does not know who they are and cannot communicate with them).