Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 3,101 to 3,147 of 3147

Thread: Introduce Yourself

  1. ISO #3101
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielDB (#3100)
    Hi my name is Daniel from DireWolf DB. I am looking to get in contact with the administrator of this site, thank you.
    You can add me on Discord: Thingyman#6075

  2. ISO #3102
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3101)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielDB (#3100)
    Hi my name is Daniel from DireWolf DB. I am looking to get in contact with the administrator of this site, thank you.
    You can add me on Discord: Thingyman#6075
    I've also given you permissions to PM now, if you'd rather just contact me here

  3. ISO #3103
    Low Hanging Fruit Boof's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    60 degrees north
    Posts
    6
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Jambos Kickback
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3097)
    Welcome, @Boof!

    Nice to see you here. And wow, didn’t realize that you guys had played mafia for so many years

    By the way, you should def join our Discord if ur interested in spectating that Champs game with others
    Nope - still can't find that discord thing (whatever it is!)

  4. ISO #3104
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boof (#3103)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3097)
    Welcome, @Boof!

    Nice to see you here. And wow, didn’t realize that you guys had played mafia for so many years

    By the way, you should def join our Discord if ur interested in spectating that Champs game with others
    Nope - still can't find that discord thing (whatever it is!)
    This link should work: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ

    @Boof

  5. ISO #3105
    Low Hanging Fruit Boof's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    60 degrees north
    Posts
    6
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Jambos Kickback
    Gender
    Thanks @Thingyman - tried the Discord but can't access it on work laptop.

  6. ISO #3106
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    78
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    Gender
    Hello yall its me BirPhup here. Im new n pumped to get goinggg!

  7. ISO #3107
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BirPhup (#3106)
    Hello yall its me BirPhup here. Im new n pumped to get goinggg!
    Welcome, @BirPhup

    You're from one of the Telegram communities, right? Will this be your first time playing on a forum?

  8. ISO #3108
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boof (#3105)
    Thanks @Thingyman - tried the Discord but can't access it on work laptop.
    ah gotcha, hopefully u can on another device then

  9. ISO #3109
    Low Hanging Fruit DevilRazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1
    Community
    Everybody Edits, Discord Mafia
    AKA
    2B55B5G / 2B_Razzy / Qupizen
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Hello, I'm DevilRazzy. I'm from Everybody Edits. I play mafia games on Everybody Edits forums and on some discord mafia servers. I look forward to play here!

  10. ISO #3110
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilRazzy (#3109)
    Hello, I'm DevilRazzy. I'm from Everybody Edits. I play mafia games on Everybody Edits forums and on some discord mafia servers. I look forward to play here!
    Welcome, @DevilRazzy!

    I see you're from Hong Kong, that's pretty cool, you may even be our first user from there.

    Hope you will enjoy MU. Let me know if you ever have any questions

    If you're interested in trying out a game, we always recommend starting with a light game as these are good games to get you acquainted with MU, its software and the style of play here. There's this one in sign-ups right now: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25870

  11. ISO #3111
    Hello Im here to uh play and lose and play and lose and play and lose and play and then cry myself to sleep...

  12. ISO #3112
    Season 6 Champion Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Where it's at!
    Posts
    26,878
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkindedKtime (#3111)
    Hello Im here to uh play and lose and play and lose and play and lose and play and then cry myself to sleep...
    Then you’ve come to the right place! Welcome.
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  13. ISO #3113
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    78
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    Gender
    Oh my, im so sorry, i didnt realize there was this text. Yeah im new. But im going 😉

  14. ISO #3114
    Low Hanging Fruit iambrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6
    Community
    DirewolfDB
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3101)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielDB (#3100)
    Hi my name is Daniel from DireWolf DB. I am looking to get in contact with the administrator of this site, thank you.
    You can add me on Discord: Thingyman#6075
    I've also given you permissions to PM now, if you'd rather just contact me here
    Hi can i get these permissions too?

  15. ISO #3115
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,141
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iambrad (#3114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3101)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielDB (#3100)
    Hi my name is Daniel from DireWolf DB. I am looking to get in contact with the administrator of this site, thank you.
    You can add me on Discord: Thingyman#6075
    I've also given you permissions to PM now, if you'd rather just contact me here
    Hi can i get these permissions too?
    yup, done @iambrad

  16. ISO #3116
    Soul Reader TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,235
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkindedKtime (#3111)
    Hello Im here to uh play and lose and play and lose and play and lose and play and then cry myself to sleep...
    @UnkindedKtime
    hey bro
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#37)
    HAVEN AND HEAVEN ARE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS PEOPLE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawt Sauce (#201)
    Citizen-like post.

    I think this comes from a good mindset that a Citizen might have.

  17. ISO #3117
    its step bro but ok

  18. ISO #3118
    Low Hanging Fruit Leanansidhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    11
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    AKA
    Lea
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Hi there! My name is Lea and I've come here after hearing good things on Gamefaq's Board 8.

  19. ISO #3119
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Gender
    Hi there! My name is Ben and I've come here after hearing good things about Lea on Joe Rogan's podcast

  20. ISO #3120
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    14,745
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    vvelcome new peeps
    :wiwe

  21. ISO #3121
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    I am whatever my username is, eggmaster of acting like a mafia and making bad decisions. I came from a land of videogames, except that for me it was the potatoland of forumgames. My favoritepasta programming language is chef and I often dislike people who act quirky. What LOSERBEETS! But I'm a fan of emulating what I don't like to see in others (there's some convoluted rationale), and I'm at a new forum so let's try cheerios!

  22. ISO #3122
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    14,745
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrincantation (#3121)
    I am whatever my username is, eggmaster of acting like a mafia and making bad decisions. I came from a land of videogames, except that for me it was the potatoland of forumgames. My favoritepasta programming language is chef and I often dislike people who act quirky. What LOSERBEETS! But I'm a fan of emulating what I don't like to see in others (there's some convoluted rationale), and I'm at a new forum so let's try cheerios!
    egg.
    :wiwe

  23. ISO #3123
    Low Hanging Fruit luckyystars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    the ocean
    Posts
    1
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    hi, my name is lucky and i'm new here. the only mafia games I've played are local games with friends i know personally, so they are more like roast sessions than mafia games. but that's ok. i'm not very nice.

  24. ISO #3124
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,354
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrincantation (#3121)
    I am whatever my username is, eggmaster of acting like a mafia and making bad decisions. I came from a land of videogames, except that for me it was the potatoland of forumgames. My favoritepasta programming language is chef and I often dislike people who act quirky. What LOSERBEETS! But I'm a fan of emulating what I don't like to see in others (there's some convoluted rationale), and I'm at a new forum so let's try cheerios!
    qwerty! ! !
    Quote Originally Posted by Precarious
    nikeas never host a mafia again please
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomb
    these is one of those bands where I really can't comprehend how people like them. like every single thing about them is grating to me. more power to you if you do but damn, it's like basically nails on a chalkboard to me

  25. ISO #3125
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    110
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Town Of Salem
    Gender

  26. ISO #3126
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all! I am new as well!

  27. ISO #3127
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    14,745
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by arlingtondeckbuildertx (#3126)
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all! I am new as well!
    :wiwe

  28. ISO #3128
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

  29. ISO #3129

  30. ISO #3130

  31. ISO #3131

  32. ISO #3132
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Thalassia
    Gender
    Hello, my name is Arenado

  33. ISO #3133
    Low Hanging Fruit mondeiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    Gender
    hey guys

  34. ISO #3134
    Low Hanging Fruit mondeiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    Gender
    i'm monde, i do stuff mostly wrt the EiMMpire server and admin stuff

  35. ISO #3135
    Low Hanging Fruit mondeiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    Gender
    btw did you guys know smartbomb is the cutest cutie ever, super cute you should all go tell them that uwu

  36. ISO #3136
    weh SmartBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    weh
    Posts
    17,591
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    screaming
    childhood ends on september 30, 2010
    I sincerely appreciate feedback if/when you send it across. I have a terrible response rate. I apologise.

  37. ISO #3137
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    14,745
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mondeiya (#3135)
    btw did you guys know smartbomb is the cutest cutie ever, super cute you should all go tell them that uwu
    wow I did not know that thanks for sharing
    :wiwe

  38. ISO #3138

  39. ISO #3139
    I demand immediate salutations. I have a bird on my head, you see.

  40. ISO #3140
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 4 (#3138)
    Hello
    UwU

  41. ISO #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 4 (#3139)
    I demand immediate salutations. I have a bird on my head, you see.
    The beautious Nicolas Lisa will not tolerate choleric temperaments and bravado. I rescind my UwU.

  42. ISO #3142
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 3 (#3140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 4 (#3138)
    Hello
    UwU
    Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

  43. ISO #3143
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 3 (#3141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 4 (#3139)
    I demand immediate salutations. I have a bird on my head, you see.
    The beautious Nicolas Lisa will not tolerate choleric temperaments and bravado. I rescind my UwU.
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

  44. ISO #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 2 (#3142)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 3 (#3140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 4 (#3138)
    Hello
    UwU
    Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

  45. ISO #3145
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 2 (#3143)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 3 (#3141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage Stage 4 (#3139)
    I demand immediate salutations. I have a bird on my head, you see.
    The beautious Nicolas Lisa will not tolerate choleric temperaments and bravado. I rescind my UwU.
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

  46. ISO #3146
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    14,745
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    I, for one, welcome our new nicolas cage overlords
    :wiwe

  47. ISO #3147
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Hello, my name is: who am i. Looking forward to play my first ever mafia game!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mugger

The Mugger is a mafia-aligned player that will gain the ability of any player killed by the mafia if they are the one carrying out the kill. The gained ability can be used only once by the Mugger on any future night, but the Mugger cannot kill and use a gained ability on the same night.