Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 3,901 to 3,913 of 3913

Thread: Introduce Yourself

1. ISO #3956
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#3955)
    Hi Airborne! Welcome to MU! We get a little feisty here occasionally but its a great community so i doubt you'll have trouble fitting in. Also I recommend getting a profile picture because itll make you easier to remember, and to read the list of terms on the wiki.

you may also want to bookmark the bbcode and smiley reference pages cuz those are useful to know!
    Thank you so much for your welcome! I *just* placed my profile picture and signature, in order to fit the last place that I volunteered in Nevada (a VA resting home), since it was the inspiration for my name, sig, and profile.
    All The Way!

2. ISO #3957
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Mafia.gg, Mafia Universe
    AKA
    DJ Eternal, Father Vorros
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    my dad was a paratrooper, so i had a feeling that you are or worked with veterans.
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#579)
    town but hesitant because I've seen him with good tone and perspective as scum (some light game idr)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Radishes (#1170)
    I refuse to read Vorros. I played two games with him, both times easily cleared him town, both times he was wolf and won. Not through, like, powerwolfing, just through good tone and consistency and 'things a wolf likely wouldn't say' stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#2248)
    vorros is the type of town player who is so nonchalant that he feels like an obvious person to push because he doesnt show many signs of paranoia.
    that playstyle is particularly dangerous if in the hands of mafia because scum nonchalance is idyllic scenery.
    I am told vorros is elite level wolf and can be highly nasty to get rid of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1483)
    Dessert Mafia Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Vorros perna_condita (119), Vulgard (156), YOLOSWAG (56), Pan (140), Accelerator (96), Mischief (63), Squirtle Squad (67), Ana (35)
    5 Experience Amrock (160), Limestone (126), Vorros (91), Sett (34), Vandyfan402 (94)
    1 perna_condita Guillotina (200)
    3 Not voting xXxSRfanboy1999xXx (0), Pony (0), Experience (8)

View Vote History

Vorros was eliminated. They were: Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle.
    Role PM for Dessert Mafia

You are Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Jack Of All Trades

As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions.

x3 Jailkeeper

You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

x1 Poisoner

You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.

Odd Cycle

The Odd Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights.

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, April 13th, 2022.

3. ISO #3958
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#3957)
    my dad was a paratrooper, so i had a feeling that you are or worked with veterans.
    My dad was a veteran back in the 1970s. Without sharing too much, his discipline from his time in the military really shaped our family, and I have a certain affinity and respect for veterans. Which brought me to my latest volunteering spot. Nice to talk to another user with military affinities.
    All The Way!

4. ISO #3904
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00

I've been playing mafia in a few places for five or six years now, but nowhere as big as this. It is kinda great to see everyone represented here. I am looking forward to joining a game in the near future!

5. ISO #3905
    Low Hanging Fruit I only post gifs's Avatar
    Community
    Werewolf Galaxy
  6. ISO #3906
    Hi. I wanted to play my first ever game of mafia on a more casual forum but that place is dead asf atm, so I made the terrible decision to come here instead. I may or may not ever actually sign-up for a game

7. ISO #3907
    Community
    Town of Salem/SC2Mafia/Werewolf 4ever
    AKA
    Cybeast, CybeastFalzar

...first question I have is if this avatar is okay, I like it but I'm willing to change if it's an issue. The heavy compression I had to put it through was a real yikes.

That aside, I'm a CS graduate who is...currently unemployed and job hunting.

I have about...130 or so games of experience of long form Werewolf from the Werewolf 4ever/W3rewolf/WWII/FakeBaseball WW (we keep moving servers when we run out of channels) Discord (why we sent Kowboy to Champs I have no idea, he's known to be a wildcard, but no one else even wanted to participate), probably about 50 games of SCII Mafia, and somewhere in the vicinity of 2800 games of Town of Salem, in which probably 98% of those were the chaotic clustertruck known as All Any and then Coven All Any.
    Last edited by CybeastID; June 22nd, 2022 at 02:14 PM.

8. ISO #3908

9. ISO #3909
    i'm ketchup

10. ISO #3910
    i'm molly

11. ISO #3911

12. ISO #3912
    Looking for a good game.

13. ISO #3913
    Hello! New here, will be lurking for a while to see if I like the community/boards. Hope to join a game at some stage though!

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879