Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 305

Thread: Light and Basic Game Calendar

  1. ISO #101
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    21,444
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#98)
    april light 15 players 36/12 open
    4/16
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

  2. ISO #102
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#98)
    april light 15 players 36/12 open
    4/16
    got it

  3. ISO #103
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    22,267
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Elitist Cop 13er
    Host: [TBD]
    Size: 13
    Speed: 12/12
    Type: Cop 13er
    Start: 3/26/18

    Will host but would rather play.
    Plan to propose 5am/5pm EST SOD/EOD.
    Will begin with invites, including the last "Euro-friendly" 12/12 13er, and will open it up to anyone if not full a few days out. Please no requests for invitation (sign-up will start as closed thread).

  4. ISO #104
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#103)
    Elitist Cop 13er
    Host: [TBD]
    Size: 13
    Speed: 12/12
    Type: Cop 13er
    Start: 3/26/18

    Will host but would rather play.
    Plan to propose 5am/5pm EST SOD/EOD.
    Will begin with invites, including the last "Euro-friendly" 12/12 13er, and will open it up to anyone if not full a few days out. Please no requests for invitation (sign-up will start as closed thread).
    noted, let us know for sure when you're running it, but you should be all set to go.

  5. ISO #105
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    21,444
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    moving my april light game to start on 3/28

    and renaming to march light

    setup is 4v11

    mafia rb
    mafia 1-shot ninja
    mafia 2-shot rolecop
    mafia goon
    town tracker
    town doc
    town jk
    town 2-shot vigi
    7 vt's
    Last edited by sheepsaysmeep; March 17th, 2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

  6. ISO #106
    [Week] [Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type] [Start Date]
    3/19 Matrix6 James2 9 72/24 Open As soon as it fills

  7. ISO #107
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by James2 (#106)
    [Week] [Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type] [Start Date]
    3/19 Matrix6 James2 9 72/24 Open As soon as it fills
    3/19 is this week, so it'd really not feasible for you to get a game to be able to start, but the slot for next week is open, so I'll slot you in there. Go ahead and put up a signup when ready.

  8. ISO #108
    Wants It More Cemeteries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,337
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Ver
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I’ll snag another slot for later in April. It’ll be a D6 basic game!

  9. ISO #109
    Face the Music Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,847
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    4/23
    Euro Friendly Light Game
    D6 setup

    Light game with EOD/SOD times friendly towards European players
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  10. ISO #110
    Maybe I should have post it here instead

    Soonish
    Hydra 2 - More Stupid
    13 hydras
    36/12
    Open - Cop maybe vig, basic setup

    Sequel to this:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...le-Stupid-Game
    Last edited by CrimsonFox; April 10th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.

  11. ISO #111
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#110)
    Maybe I should have post it here instead

    Soonish
    Hydra 2 - More Stupid
    13 hydras
    36/12
    Open - Cop maybe vig, basic setup

    Sequel to this:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...le-Stupid-Game
    If it's better to wait on this so that it won't bump into the hydra mash I can do that too and just run a simple setup with particular theme I can do that too.

    Just want to run something simple right now.

  12. ISO #112
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    21,444
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    last week slot of april, 48/24, 13 players, open

    hosted by me, game name: elemental mini

    i'll play around with the elemental mechanic from ms's elemental large and have a final setup soon
    Last edited by sheepsaysmeep; April 12th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

  13. ISO #113
    Everyone's mom dyachei's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    33,602
    Community
    SDN
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#112)
    last week slot of april, 48/24, 13 players, open

    hosted by me, game name: elemental mini

    i'll play around with the elemental mechanic from ms's elemental large and have a final setup soon
    I was going to give that slot to @CrimsonFox (please confirm if you want it)

    Are you ok with sometime in may?
    Yes I am offcially more annoying than navi. Misson accomplished. - Fable

    i have deep seated lust for villager from animal crossing - Cory

  14. ISO #114
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    21,444
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ah ok

    if cfox wants that slot i'll go second week in may
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

  15. ISO #115
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#113)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#112)
    last week slot of april, 48/24, 13 players, open

    hosted by me, game name: elemental mini

    i'll play around with the elemental mechanic from ms's elemental large and have a final setup soon
    I was going to give that slot to @CrimsonFox (please confirm if you want it)

    Are you ok with sometime in may?
    Yes please. I am less likely to have time in May.

  16. ISO #116
    Thread Analyst Fenraiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    315
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Pavlov
    Gender
    Can I claim 5/28?

    13 Players (3 Scum), probably mountainous.
    48 HR days / 24 HR nights.
    Daychat enabled.
    Praise Doitsu!
    Shine bright!

  17. ISO #117
    Everyone's mom dyachei's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    33,602
    Community
    SDN
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenraiser (#116)
    Can I claim 5/28?

    13 Players (3 Scum), probably mountainous.
    48 HR days / 24 HR nights.
    Daychat enabled.
    got it
    Yes I am offcially more annoying than navi. Misson accomplished. - Fable

    i have deep seated lust for villager from animal crossing - Cory

  18. ISO #118
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,001
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    I would like to claim 5/21 and host a simple 9er. I will add details soon.

  19. ISO #119
    Face the Music Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,847
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    May 7
    May Light Game

    i've yet to decide on the setup
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  20. ISO #120
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,001
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    Name: The Longest Night
    Game Size: 9 players
    Game Type: Nightless, open setup (ThingyAngel Nightless: Mafia day vigilante, mafia backup, Town mayor, 6 vanillagers)
    Game Speed: 24/0, Deadline at 10-11 PM of CET
    Start Date: May 21th

    Hopefully, I'll manage to fill it this time. There will be some basic flavour before d1.
    Edit: I found out mayor is not a role supported by ModBot. I might end up changing it a little to make it an automated game.
    Last edited by Capage; April 29th, 2018 at 01:40 AM.

  21. ISO #121
    Soul Reader Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    4,487
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will ♫
    AKA
    Quick
    Gender

    Name: White Flag Light: Music On A Whim
    Games Size: 13 player
    Game Type: White Flag
    Games Speed: 48/24 EoD @10:00 EST
    Start Date: 08/20/2018
    Retired

  22. ISO #122
    GOAT Tier brainbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    11,082
    Timezone
    UTC-11:00
    Community
    Webdiplomacy.net
    AKA
    Moth
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenraiser (#116)
    Can I claim 5/28?

    13 Players (3 Scum), probably mountainous.
    48 HR days / 24 HR nights.
    Daychat enabled.
    Isnt that alot of scum....
    I guess it must be wanderlust or tryin' to get free
    From the good old faithful feelin' we once knew

  23. ISO #123
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,001
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    I'll be little late with sign-ups for my game, I'm abroad till Monday. I decided to go with the original setup.

  24. ISO #124
    Face the Music Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,847
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Name: Mentor/Mentee Hydra Game
    Games Size: 13 player
    Game Type: D6 Setup
    Games Speed: 48/24 SOD/EOD 9 AM EDT
    Start Date: 06/11/2018
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  25. ISO #125
    Face the Music Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,847
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Also if no one else claims the slot give me June 4 for the june light game (star trek theme)
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  26. ISO #126
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,001
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    Edit: Never mind, I didn't notice Virtu's claim.
    Last edited by Capage; May 17th, 2018 at 01:24 PM.

  27. ISO #127
    Want a basic game asap

  28. ISO #128
    Everyone's mom dyachei's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    33,602
    Community
    SDN
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#127)
    Want a basic game asap
    to run?
    Yes I am offcially more annoying than navi. Misson accomplished. - Fable

    i have deep seated lust for villager from animal crossing - Cory

  29. ISO #129
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#127)
    Want a basic game asap
    to run?
    yes :/

  30. ISO #130
    Everyone's mom dyachei's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    33,602
    Community
    SDN
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#129)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#127)
    Want a basic game asap
    to run?
    yes :/
    earliest I have is 6/18. Does that work @CrimsonFox?
    Yes I am offcially more annoying than navi. Misson accomplished. - Fable

    i have deep seated lust for villager from animal crossing - Cory

  31. ISO #131
    Soul Reader musicneverdies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,561
    Community
    Braingle
    AKA
    Music
    Gender
    Anon Cop 13er - Wrath of the Gods
    Host: musicneverdies
    Size: 13
    Speed: 36/12
    Type: Cop 13er
    Start: whenever you can fit it in
    I'm away July 29-Aug 4 if you've gotten to that point in scheduling though
    Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. -Maya Angelou

  32. ISO #132
    Name: Blood of Bahamut
    Game Size: 13 players
    Game Type: Open (see below)
    Game Speed: 36/12
    Start Date: June 25

    7x Vanilla Town
    1x Town Tracker
    1x Town Doctor
    1x Town Universal Backup

    vs.

    1x Mafia Goon | Non-consec Ninja
    1x Mafia Goon | Non-consec Strongman
    1x Mafia Universal Backup

  33. ISO #133
    Everyone's mom dyachei's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    33,602
    Community
    SDN
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by musicneverdies (#131)
    Anon Cop 13er - Wrath of the Gods
    Host: musicneverdies
    Size: 13
    Speed: 36/12
    Type: Cop 13er
    Start: whenever you can fit it in
    I'm away July 29-Aug 4 if you've gotten to that point in scheduling though
    @musicneverdies I put you on for the 18th. If that's too early let me know and we can do July instead

    Quote Originally Posted by smilefires (#132)
    Name: Blood of Bahamut
    Game Size: 13 players
    Game Type: Open (see below)
    Game Speed: 36/12
    Start Date: June 25

    7x Vanilla Town
    1x Town Tracker
    1x Town Doctor
    1x Town Universal Backup

    vs.

    1x Mafia Goon | Non-consec Ninja
    1x Mafia Goon | Non-consec Strongman
    1x Mafia Universal Backup
    got it
    Yes I am offcially more annoying than navi. Misson accomplished. - Fable

    i have deep seated lust for villager from animal crossing - Cory

  34. ISO #134
    Soul Reader musicneverdies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,561
    Community
    Braingle
    AKA
    Music
    Gender
    ah, I'm away the 26-1st June-July as well
    you know what? forget it, I don't think I can commit. sorry.
    Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. -Maya Angelou

  35. ISO #135
    Soul Reader Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    4,487
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will ♫
    AKA
    Quick
    Gender
    I would like to rescind my /In at this time.
    Retired

  36. ISO #136
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by musicneverdies (#134)
    ah, I'm away the 26-1st June-July as well
    you know what? forget it, I don't think I can commit. sorry.
    noted, I'll take the slot on the 18th then.

  37. ISO #137
    Face the Music Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,847
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    @Aquilla please remove my game from June 11
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  38. ISO #138
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    48,137
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Gender
    since it looks like super monkey ball got moved to the 11th is it cool if I throw up a light game signup for the 18th?

  39. ISO #139
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#138)
    since it looks like super monkey ball got moved to the 11th is it cool if I throw up a light game signup for the 18th?
    this was chatted about privately but to make it public, Yes.

  40. ISO #140
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,011
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Light game for 7/16, please, probably a 36/12!

  41. ISO #141
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#140)
    Light game for 7/16, please, probably a 36/12!
    noted

  42. ISO #142
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,001
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    If there's no one to host, I can the first July spot and host either my custom 11er (semi-open) or a popular setup (D6? or Vanilla 13er).
    It would be an euro-friendly game.
    I would prefer to play.

  43. ISO #143
    Tsundere ScarletCelestial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,303
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList � Mafia Society
    AKA
    Scarlet
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Matrix6 Anonymous Cluedo (I'm pretty sure this is the right queue...)
    Date wanted: Anytime in July (except 7/9 to avoid Mash conflicts), game always starting on a Monday.
    Host: ScarletCelestial
    Game size: 9
    Game speed: 36/12 (5am to 5pm EST, Euro-Friendly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#4019)
    tangerine is the mafia embodiment of the weird hillbilly hermit who has TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT / NO CAMERAS / THE GOVERNMENT NOT WELCOME HERE signs on his remote property and swings a double barrel shotgun in the face of anyone he thinks looks at him the wrong way

    i don't mean this disparagingly i mean it as tangerine sees someone not TR him and goes ARE YOU THE MAFIA ARE YOU WORKING AGAINST ME and when the read changes tangerine is like OK UR NOT THE GOVERMENT TRYING TO TAKE MY LAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#7486)
    tangerine is waving the sawed off shotgun at dels and me asking what agency we're with and sovereign citizens don't pay no taxes
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#113)
    well I didn't unvote but I said it was okay and unvoted in spirit. there wasn't anyone else I wanted to vote at that point before I left
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze
    also.... low chance I'll be killed lol. so might as well say it.
    town bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by D_V
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrito
    Quote Originally Posted by D_V
    Phraze has been trying to scum me read since the beginning of the game.

    I'd also be down for phraze I guess. It just feels so forced.
    You may actually want to read game to see issue with this.
    Yeah its not though.

    You really should read the game if you are going to say this.

  44. ISO #144
    Tsundere ScarletCelestial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,303
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList � Mafia Society
    AKA
    Scarlet
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletCelestial (#143)
    Matrix6 Anonymous Cluedo (I'm pretty sure this is the right queue...)
    Date wanted: Anytime in July (except 7/9 to avoid Mash conflicts), game always starting on a Monday.
    Host: ScarletCelestial
    Game size: 9
    Game speed: 36/12 (5am to 5pm EST, Euro-Friendly)
    Also if this is the right queue then in the Game Thread I'll be hosting as Miss Scarlet... for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#4019)
    tangerine is the mafia embodiment of the weird hillbilly hermit who has TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT / NO CAMERAS / THE GOVERNMENT NOT WELCOME HERE signs on his remote property and swings a double barrel shotgun in the face of anyone he thinks looks at him the wrong way

    i don't mean this disparagingly i mean it as tangerine sees someone not TR him and goes ARE YOU THE MAFIA ARE YOU WORKING AGAINST ME and when the read changes tangerine is like OK UR NOT THE GOVERMENT TRYING TO TAKE MY LAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#7486)
    tangerine is waving the sawed off shotgun at dels and me asking what agency we're with and sovereign citizens don't pay no taxes
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#113)
    well I didn't unvote but I said it was okay and unvoted in spirit. there wasn't anyone else I wanted to vote at that point before I left
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze
    also.... low chance I'll be killed lol. so might as well say it.
    town bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by D_V
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrito
    Quote Originally Posted by D_V
    Phraze has been trying to scum me read since the beginning of the game.

    I'd also be down for phraze I guess. It just feels so forced.
    You may actually want to read game to see issue with this.
    Yeah its not though.

    You really should read the game if you are going to say this.

  45. ISO #145
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    9'ers don't have to go on the queue, so just let us know when you're throwing up the signup and we'll approve it. (obviously if closed, they still have to be reviewed.

    Also Capage I think you're 11er is a bit complex for basic, but cop 13'er works easily for this queue.

  46. ISO #146
    Tsundere ScarletCelestial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,303
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList � Mafia Society
    AKA
    Scarlet
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla (#145)
    9'ers don't have to go on the queue, so just let us know when you're throwing up the signup and we'll approve it. (obviously if closed, they still have to be reviewed.

    Also Capage I think you're 11er is a bit complex for basic, but cop 13'er works easily for this queue.
    Again, Matrix6 which is a balanced setup and a Modbot preset. I'll put the signups up on the 9th, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#4019)
    tangerine is the mafia embodiment of the weird hillbilly hermit who has TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT / NO CAMERAS / THE GOVERNMENT NOT WELCOME HERE signs on his remote property and swings a double barrel shotgun in the face of anyone he thinks looks at him the wrong way

    i don't mean this disparagingly i mean it as tangerine sees someone not TR him and goes ARE YOU THE MAFIA ARE YOU WORKING AGAINST ME and when the read changes tangerine is like OK UR NOT THE GOVERMENT TRYING TO TAKE MY LAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#7486)
    tangerine is waving the sawed off shotgun at dels and me asking what agency we're with and sovereign citizens don't pay no taxes
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#113)
    well I didn't unvote but I said it was okay and unvoted in spirit. there wasn't anyone else I wanted to vote at that point before I left
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze
    also.... low chance I'll be killed lol. so might as well say it.
    town bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by D_V
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrito
    Quote Originally Posted by D_V
    Phraze has been trying to scum me read since the beginning of the game.

    I'd also be down for phraze I guess. It just feels so forced.
    You may actually want to read game to see issue with this.
    Yeah its not though.

    You really should read the game if you are going to say this.

  47. ISO #147
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,001
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    Ok, I'll post signups soon.
    Btw, on another site we played an alteration on vanilla and it turned out quite well. We had 3 masons instead of 1 seer (it was vanilla 17er, tho, two masons could be enough here?)

  48. ISO #148
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    13,714
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Capage (#147)
    Ok, I'll post signups soon.
    Btw, on another site we played an alteration on vanilla and it turned out quite well. We had 3 masons instead of 1 seer (it was vanilla 17er, tho, two masons could be enough here?)
    that can work

  49. ISO #149
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    11,481
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    there wouldn't be any way that I could run a 12/12 Matrix12 setup as a Basic game would there
    :wiwe

  50. ISO #150
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    21,444
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#149)
    there wouldn't be any way that I could run a 12/12 Matrix12 setup as a Basic game would there
    unless it's light it has to be under 13 players rip

    i think
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Proxy

The Proxy will each night receive the results to the investigation made on that night by the Amnesiac Cop.