Due to the massive amount of interest for Light and Basic games recently, we're gonna use a calendar to keep track of who has asked to host. When posting in this thread to request a hosting spot all you'll need to do is post which setup you would like to use and whether it'd be Light or Basic, and you will be slotted into the next open spot on the Calendar. We will only keep 2 months in advance here for simplicities sake.
What Constitutes a Basic Game:
1. Has no more than 13 players.
2. The Game isn't extremely complex, meaning that there should no extremely complicated roles or mechanics. It's preferable if the setup could be completely automated using modbot.
3. The Game is relatively quick, in the sense that the game should last less than 2 weeks.
What Constitutes a Light Game:
1. All of what constitutes a basic game but may have more players.
2. A post count limit is put in place, of 50 or less per day phase. Post limit may be removed 1 hour before scheduled EOD. Light games can have an increased day length (longer than 48 hrs), alternatively.