Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydra Game 10: Robot Invasion

1. ISO #101
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#98)
    Hydraphobia, I'm a little confused. Are those typos or foreign words? I'm trying to read what you're writing and am having a bit of trouble.
    i have a disorder
    ill do my best maybe if ingetvmy partner to translate

2. ISO #102
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#91)
    $#@!ting on the thread is a good way to tilt everyone out
    I'll ask once more with feeling,

Thought you were going shopping? You must live in a mall.

3. ISO #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#91)
    $#@!ting on the thread is a good way to tilt everyone out
    I'll ask once more with feeling,

Thought you were going shopping? You must live in a mall.
    i went shopping yes

4. ISO #104
    Thread Analyst Furocious Purrfessionals's Avatar
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#100)
    Hydraphobia, I'm a little confused. Are those typos or foreign words? I'm trying to read what you're writing and am having a bit of trouble.
    i have a disorder
    Ok then.

5. ISO #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideandseek (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal (#83)
    your point being?
    mybpointvis worrying whether someone is mu or ucd or tcd or evin dit wont solves the game
    so metta
    soo pointlessly metta
    I've reread this a few times and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say here; was there a point in this post or your post in the quotes?
    yea
    the wuited bit points outvatgt mu veterans are of the opinion that mu veterans are extra good at mafia
    it also alufes to the factvtgat if you in vide peopke from other places you shhould be hospitibitale and. ongonon anout how manybof “ ourvtype” are here
    wer are invited so dont be all walder faye aboutvitvand welcome us

the second post explains my feelings
    just coe i’er notvfrom mubdoesnt mean im any beter or worse and innfacet ints highlybmeta and unhospitibotal to suggets so
    noninhave some jocks to buy so ill let hydra take the rains
    I don't think Cuth was implying being inhospitable; I'm a little surprised that you took it that way, and the mild hostility is noted... However, I doubt that the game will be inundated with meta!

Have you played on MU before?

6. ISO #106
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    My hydra partner types so fast he forgets to spell check. I will translate if required.
    Primarily typos... probably

7. ISO #107
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#106)
    My hydra partner types so fast he forgets to spell check. I will translate if required.
    Which one are you?

8. ISO #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#107)
    Which one are you?
    thats necrominus

9. ISO #109
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideandseek (#105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#85)
    mybpointvis worrying whether someone is mu or ucd or tcd or evin dit wont solves the game
    so metta
    soo pointlessly metta
    I've reread this a few times and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say here; was there a point in this post or your post in the quotes?
    yea
    the wuited bit points outvatgt mu veterans are of the opinion that mu veterans are extra good at mafia
    it also alufes to the factvtgat if you in vide peopke from other places you shhould be hospitibitale and. ongonon anout how manybof “ ourvtype” are here

just coe i’er notvfrom mubdoesnt mean im any beter or worse and innfacet ints highlybmeta and unhospitibotal to suggets so
    I don't think Cuth was implying being inhospitable; I'm a little surprised that you took it that way, and the mild hostility is noted... However, I doubt that the game will be inundated with meta!

i have and so have we

10. ISO #110
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal (#96)
    yea

i'm sorry if you feel unwelcome or if my posts about players i'm familiar with has deterred you to any extent, that was not my intention and i always look forward to playing with new and enjoyable people

nevertheless, this is a game composed of a number of people who do know each other relatively well, and so the game won't be devoid of meta and jokes and stuff to a full extent; that said, i'll try to do my best to keep things level so as not to exclude anyone for their lack of a similar past or playstyle

let me know if there's anything else i can personally do to make you feel more at home and enjoy the game
    a beer would be nice, wxport not domestig
    and thaks
    we ar Irish wheybyoi from kind sir
    Aw man!! I have both beer and whisky going on right now!! Plenty for everyone. Although my lunch is taking a while to warm up, so trying to match up hydra's to faces is not going well currently.

11. ISO #111
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#107)
    Which one are you?
    Hes the Handsome 1

12. ISO #112
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#110)
    yea

i'm sorry if you feel unwelcome or if my posts about players i'm familiar with has deterred you to any extent, that was not my intention and i always look forward to playing with new and enjoyable people

nevertheless, this is a game composed of a number of people who do know each other relatively well, and so the game won't be devoid of meta and jokes and stuff to a full extent; that said, i'll try to do my best to keep things level so as not to exclude anyone for their lack of a similar past or playstyle

let me know if there's anything else i can personally do to make you feel more at home and enjoy the game
    and thaks
    Aw man!! I have both beer and whisky going on right now!! Plenty for everyone. Although my lunch is taking a while to warm up, so trying to match up hydra's to faces is not going well currently.
    scotch or jap ?

13. ISO #113
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#112)

and thaks
    scotch or jap ?
    Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. Neat and always two fingers deep. lol

14. ISO #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideandseek (#105)
    yea

i have and so have we
    Ah, alright; welcome back, in that case!

15. ISO #115
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    as ibsaid befor I’er Irish where you fine buchail from

16. ISO #116
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#115)
    as ibsaid befor I’er Irish where you fine buchail from
    American with fine tastes.

17. ISO #117
    Community
    Zelda Universe
    AKA
    Don Saltine & Mordred

So are we exchanging pleasantries or are we playing Mafia?

I see some people have already voted. I would assume at this stage you all are pressuring. You gonna ask anything of those you are pressuring?

@Unoriginal You seem to be the second one to vote for one Hydraphobia. You explain this is just.. because. This sounds like you are trying to get away with making a random vote, and by random, I mean very much not random. ;3

Speaking of Hydraphobia

@Hydraphobia it would seem you voted for a meRcYmAiNbTw after they have decided to cast a vote for you. Art thou revenge voting?

18. ISO #118
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#113)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#112)
    and thaks
    scotch or jap ?
    Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. Neat and always two fingers deep. lol
    oh inthoughtvyou said whisky
    whiskey and whisky are two differentvthings
    but bushmills is a good stoic uisce

19. ISO #119
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Salt Knight (#117)
    The Salt is here.

I see some people have already voted. I would assume at this stage you all are pressuring. You gonna ask anything of those you are pressuring?

@Unoriginal You seem to be the second one to vote for one Hydraphobia. You explain this is just.. because. This sounds like you are trying to get away with making a random vote, and by random, I mean very much not random. ;3

Speaking of Hydraphobia

@Hydraphobia it would seem you voted for a meRcYmAiNbTw after they have decided to cast a vote for you. Art thou revenge voting?

I have always been of the opinion wolves are caught with small chat sometimes. I have done well enough with that method.

20. ISO #120
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

nooe
    noo not me but indidnthibk he realsised we spotted him early and so gotvhis revenfe in first

i shall refer this to processinv for coeerrdstinb

21. ISO #121
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#119)
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

I have always been of the opinion wolves are caught with small chat sometimes. I have done well enough with that method.
    chat is the best waybtoncatch them

22. ISO #122
    Community
    Zelda Universe
    AKA
    Don Saltine & Mordred
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#120)
    nooe
    noo not me but indidnthibk he realsised we spotted him early and so gotvhis revenfe in first

...Not to be a jerkwad, but what did you say?

23. ISO #123
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

Why not both, especially at this stage of the game? More fun that way, anyway!

You seem quite eager to get solving! A little overly eager, maybe?

In that case, what do you think of Unoriginal and Hydraphobia in general, so far?

24. ISO #124
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Salt Knight (#122)
    nooe

...Not to be a jerkwad, but what did you say?
    I believe they have marked your supposition in the thought that they were indeed revenge voted. haha

25. ISO #125
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

nooe

I dos not do so, in fact quite the reverse occured. The wolf, quick witted that he is used the inherent bias toward revenge voting to try to avoid a vote from out party. luckily this is neither effective nor particulary challanging to explain .We are glad you asked tho.

26. ISO #126
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#125)
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

nooe

I dos not do so, in fact quite the reverse occured. The wolf, quick witted that he is used the inherent bias toward revenge voting to try to avoid a vote from out party. luckily this is neither effective nor particulary challanging to explain .We are glad you asked tho.
    So you don't think it was a revenge vote?

27. ISO #127
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Robot Invasion Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Hydraphobia meRcYmAiNbTw (15), Unoriginal (18)
    1 Tea with Jam diLLymiLLs (2)
    1 meRcYmAiNbTw Hydraphobia (37)
    9 Not voting Salt Knight (2), KitQaziXtreme (0), MysteriousCloud (0), Lily and James (0), Tea with Jam (11), Beyonce (0), Joyful Union (0), Furocious Purrfessionals (17), Hideandseek (16)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 20th, 2017. There are 1513814460000 remaining.

Requested by Furocious Purrfessionals at 2 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes, 35 seconds remaining.

28. ISO #128
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#126)
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

nooe

i know it wasnt
    i places it

29. ISO #129
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    i would not pair the twobvoting for me
    i would say ine is a wolf a nd one is an mot wolf
    mine vote shows my intent

30. ISO #130
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    wher are you guys from

31. ISO #131
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    im gurssing The Americas

32. ISO #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#131)
    im gurssing The Americas
    germany

33. ISO #133
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#128)
    nooe

i know it wasnt
    i places it
    Never mind me. I thought you voted first.

34. ISO #134
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#132)
    im gurssing The Americas
    germany
    East or west?

35. ISO #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#134)
    im gurssing The Americas
    germany
    East or west?
    northwest

36. ISO #136
    Community
    Zelda Universe
    AKA
    Don Saltine & Mordred
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideandseek (#123)
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

In that case, what do you think of Unoriginal and Hydraphobia in general, so far?
    I suppose there isn't anything wrong with just chatting. I just like having data to look at, so I'd like to get some discussions rolling. The last thing we want is for Day One to be devoid of information.

Unoriginal: As much as one can be wary of someone early in Day One, I'm not too keen on them being a second vote on Hydraphobia, especially with an explanation of "I felt like it."

Hydraphobia: They're posting a lot, but I'm having trouble reading what they are typing.

37. ISO #137
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#135)
    im gurssing The Americas
    germany
    East or west?
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.

38. ISO #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#137)
    germany
    East or west?
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    thats 7 hours away from me

39. ISO #139
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    germany
    East or west?
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    aher name is Violet do you know her?

40. ISO #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#139)
    East or west?
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    yes I do

41. ISO #141
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#138)
    East or west?
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    i thought ye use kilometers

42. ISO #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#141)
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    kilometers are pointless if you go through traffic jams

43. ISO #143
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#140)
    northwest
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    yes I do
    tell her i found the sock

44. ISO #144
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#142)
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    we dont have traffic jams here
    thers is nowhere in ireland i couldntvdrivw to and back from in 7 hours from hers

45. ISO #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#143)
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#140)
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    yes I do
    tell her i found the sock
    next time I call her yeah

46. ISO #146
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Apoc/the-middle-of-the-line

excited to be playing with some of the old-timers like Cuth said he was also

already have a few light reads, this ought to be fun

Ara/Sally v

I'll probably be the head to sign posts.

-Lenny

47. ISO #147
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

Not revenge voting when you catch a wolf, lets be honest.

Team half capitals will obviously try to duck under the radar now to avoid any further fire for a while as a wolf mate comes out and suggests such a theory as a revenge vote.

You're particularly salty, Salt Knight. Are you that wolf mate?

48. ISO #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Salt Knight (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideandseek (#123)
    The Salt is here.

Speaking of Hydraphobia

I suppose there isn't anything wrong with just chatting. I just like having data to look at, so I'd like to get some discussions rolling. The last thing we want is for Day One to be devoid of information.

Unoriginal: As much as one can be wary of someone early in Day One, I'm not too keen on them being a second vote on Hydraphobia, especially with an explanation of "I felt like it."

Hydraphobia: They're posting a lot, but I'm having trouble reading what they are typing.
    It is only a few hours into the game though, just saying, with a lot of people not having posted yet!!

49. ISO #149
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Furocious Purrfessionals (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#128)
    i know it wasnt
    i places it
    Never mind me. I thought you voted first.
    no han solo voted first
    he also uses distance and time integers in a non standard wag

50. ISO #150
    Community
    SDN
    AKA
    dyachei & Lupin21
    Quote Originally Posted by meRcYmAiNbTw (#142)
    My aunt lives in Munich.
    Damnation. I thought they had you there. This is villagery.