1. Bookmark ISO #1
    Banned
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Hogwarts
    Harry Potter Mash

Harry Potter Mash

Last edited by Thingyman; February 13th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.

2. Bookmark ISO #2

3. Bookmark ISO #3
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts

Please read this post

General Rules and Guideline

1. All Mafia Universe rules apply at all times. These rule set is mostly emphasizing on some important parts

2. If you believe a mod error has been made or you disagree with any actions we took, send a private message to this account immediately.

3. NEVER discuss this game with other players outside of this Game Thread. (regardless of whether you are alive or dead)
    3.1. If you're dead, the only place you can chat about the game is the ones we're authorizing.
    3.2. In case of observing any violations, inform us immediately.

4. Do not mention or discuss any ongoing games.

5. You may not quote private communication of any kind, including (real or fabricated) Moderator-supplied information. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
    5.1. You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
    5.2. You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps or any other kind of marks and labels that can confirm it's not fabricated in any way.

6. Do not play against the spirit of the rules or of the game. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

7. No invisible/small/encrypted text are allowed.

8. Any Violation to the General rules or Site rules may result in force replacing or Mod Killing you. The moderator has this right to take any necessary action depending on the situation.

9. The minimum post requirement is five posts per day phase.

10. Only post after our confirmation on day start. Cease posting when a lynch is final or the game is at night phase.

11. Adding or changing your forum avatar or signature or profile wall mid-game in an attempt to hint at your Role or to send a game related message is not allowed.

12. Hydra'ing or multi-accounting is not allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.

13. Do not discuss substitutions, reports, or infractions.

14. This rule set is subject to change at any time. If a change is made mid-game, it will be announced in-thread by the mod.

4. Bookmark ISO #4
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts

Learn how to vote, how to utilize the countless forum tools, and more, by viewing the official Visual Guide, below.

While Mafia Universe runs on vBulletin, we have many custom-made features that you may not have seen anywhere else. Read this guide to learn about them.

The animated images are set to load on click to lessen the load on mobile users.

How do I vote for a player? (Vote // Reply With Vote)

To vote for a player, click the Checked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear. Select a username to be automatically placed within the Vote BBCode ([V]USERNAME[/V]). When you vote for a new player, the old vote will be automatically removed to make room.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/nkmX4ov.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/UNJ2vU2.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I unvote / remove a vote from a player? (Unvote)

To manually unvote and set yourself as Not voting, click the Unchecked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. The username currently being voted for will automatically be placed within the Unvote BBCode ([UNV]USERNAME[/UNV]). The username is optional.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/cqBeZGf.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Vote History? // How do I view all votes cast throughout the game? (Vote History)

Vote History is an ordered list of all votes cast in the game. To view all votes cast throughout the game, click Vote History located in the Game Tools navbar, or below a vote count post. The Vote History page contains instructions on how to filter votes cast.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/oQ1U4JI.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I request a vote count? // How do I view the current votes cast? (Post Votecount)

To generate a current Votecount in-thread, click Post Votecount located in the Game Tools navbar at the top and bottom of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/7KzsQXW.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I submit a Night Action in an automated game? (Automated Games)

In automated games, you may submit your actions by scrolling to the bottom of the thread and selecting your target(s) from a dropdown list using the Night Action Form for the each action. When you have selected a target, press Submit, and your current target will be changed to the player you selected. Note: Some actions process instantly and cannot be edited, such as Day Kills.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/fusXh6j.gif
    Click to load this image

What is the Thread Summary? // How do I find important game events? // Can I view all Phase updates in one location? (Thread Summary)

The Thread Summary is a list of important events, such as Start and End of Phase, within the thread. Most games will generate them automatically, but hosts, moderators and thread creators can add them for their own events. To view a list of all significant events throughout the game, click Thread Summary located in the Game Tools navbar. A dropdown of all events deemed significant by the Host, including each Phase Update, will be listed.

Alternatively, check the OP and other reserved posts at the beginning of the thread. The [SUMMARY][/SUMMARY] BBCode automatically inserts the thread summary into the post wherever it appears.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/EhHSyl6.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/rAEpW1z.gif
    Click to load this image

What is an ISO? // How do I search a single player's posts? (ISO)

An ISO is a search that contains all of one user's posts in that thread. To search for a single player's posts in the thread, click ISO ( short for Isolate) located at the top right of any one of their posts.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/eNDvDMB.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Multi-ISO? // How can I search by more than one user? (Multi-ISO)

A Multi-ISO is a search that contains all posts by multiple users within the thread. It can also be used as a convenient way to ISO a player without finding one of their posts too click the ISO button on. To search posts by one or more users at a time, click Multi-ISO located in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread. Then, select one or more usernames and click Submit.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/VuOv8Rm.gif
    Click to load this image

What are Bookmarks? // How do I save a post so I can easily access it later? (Bookmarking)

Bookmarks are color-coded notes you can attach to each post for later use. Only you can see your Bookmarks. To save an important post, click Bookmark located at the top right of any single post. Select a color that appears to the right of said post, and enter a note. To remove a saved post, click Un-Bookmark located at the top right of any Bookmarked post.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/OoDuwuM.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks in the thread, click Bookmarks in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/uyoJyNB.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks created in all threads, click My Bookmarks located in the Features menu at the top of the page.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/QBhqDUc.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I view all players currently alive? (Living Players List)

To view (and Insert) a list of all players currently alive, click the Crowd icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/AM2TEez.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I link a specific post in the thread? (POSTNUM)

To link to a specific post without copying the link itself, click the Arrow icon located in the Post Reply toolbar and place the specific post's # within the [POSTNUM] BBCode tags.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/swNxcqd.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I jump between Game Threads (Graveyard / Mafia / Mason / ...) without opening PMs? (Game Threads)

To visit any Game-related threads you have access to, open the Game Threads dropdown in the navbar above any Game-related thread. Every thread will become accessible in the post-game.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/JEG88HG.gif
    Click to load this image

5. Bookmark ISO #5
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts
    Not reading this post is a really bad decision.

Please read it.

Game-specific Information

Names and Flavor

Flavor is heavily suggestive of alignment and abilities. That being said claiming might have a penalty for you.

The game is not breakable with mass-claim. All not-town players have access to safe fake claims. These fake flavors are chosen from the flavor list randomly and completely by chance. Any character might be a fake claim.

Housing

During pregame every player will be sorted in one of the four houses of Hogwarts. The houses will be publicly announced. Even-though your houses will effect you in many ways during the game, they are not alignment indicative in any manner.

For most players housing will happen completely randomly.

Events

Game has 3 type of events:

1- Normal events, are different classes that are attended at Hogwarts. There will be 4 events per day first 4 day phases of game.

2- Special events will happen Day 2 and Day 3 and they will have proper explanations then.

3- Adventures, are a series of events happening during night phases with special prizes.

Be wary! All events may potentially kill you but there is no mass elimination!

Adventures

During each day everyone might vote to choose adventure captains. These captains should send 5 names before night phase. The player(s) with most captain votes will become adventure captains and they and the party they formed will be added to a private topic dedicated to the adventure they are exploring.

Adventure captains are immune from any actions that are targeting them from outside of the adventure party that night.

Make sure you are voting for your top town reads to choose them as captains! Adventures are really important for town.

In-Thread Attacks/Wizard Fights <READ THIS

Starting Day 2 and ending at an unknown time in the future, each day there will be two so-called In-Thread Attack windows lasting 1 hour each. During these windows, everyone will be able to cast the Killing curse "Avada Kedavra" at each other. Each shot will have a certain % chance of hitting and killing the target (normally at 15%)

At the beginning of each In-Thread Attack window Mafia Host will explain to you how to shoot another player.

But

"Avada Kedavra" is not the only spell you can cast in this game! If you know other spells, you are allowed to cast them as well. Spells can be "Public" (meaning they will be publicly casted during ITA sessions like "Avada Kedabra"), "Private" (meaning they have to be casted privately but during ITA sessions) and "Adventure" spells that are useful during adventures in adventure thread. There might be other types of spells as well.

Every player has 2 shots per cycle to cast spells (not per ITA session) but only one can be "Avada Kedabra" the basic killing curse.

A list of Known spells can be read from the Spoiler below. This table will be completed as the games is progressing.

Spell ID Incarnation Type Hit Rate Public/Private Use Active
    1 Duro Charm 40% Public Turning someone into stone. No one will be able to target them with abilities for the rest of the day. Yes
    4 Geminio Curse* (Advanced) 25% Public with private target Use this to target a not unique item you own to duplicate it. No
    6 Aguamenti Charm (Advanced) Static 15% Public Gives two extra shots to someone for that day ITA sessions. Yes
    11 Bluebell Flames (Cold Fire) Charm 100% Adventures This spell produces a cold fire with blue flames. Yes
    12 Bombarda Killing Charm (Advanced) 15% Public Burn the target (and kill them) if no sort of healing (can be any healing spells or any sort of healing ability) is done on them till start of next day phase. No
    18 Engorgio Charm 10% Public Will allow the target to cast an extra spell next day phase. No
    20 Erecto Charm 50% Private Adds the target and caster to a private neighborhood they will be able to use before night starts. No
    22 Immobulus Charm 30% Public Role block the target during next night phase. No
    28 Legilimens Charm (Advanced) 40% Public or Private Watch and Track the target next night phase. Yes
    29 Wingardium Leviosa Charm 30% Public The next spell casted on target will be duplicated. Yes
    31 Lumos Solem Charm 100% Adventures This spell is used to produce sunlight! Yes
    32 Obliviate Charm (Advanced) Static 5% Public It can remove someone from all the neighbourhoods they were invited to and to disable all their private chats for one cycle. No
    36 Expecto Patronum Charm (Advanced) 30% Public (No target) Block all killing abilities and spells casted on you for the rest of cycle. In addition Patronus Charm will give you a list of all spells that were casted on you in this ITA session. No
    37 Portus Charm 30% Private You will hide behind your target next night phase and no one will be able to target you. If they use a killing ability that night you will die as well. If they die you will die them. No
    44 Protego Charm 50% Public The first curse (with exception of Unforgivable curses) casted on target will always fail. No
    51 Alohomora Charm 10%/100% Public/Adventures This spell can be used to open the locked boxes. Other than that it can be used to steal a random item someone has. Yes
    54 Anapneo Healing Charm 50% Private Allows the target to post a will when they die. Yes
    55 Brackium Emendo Healing Charm 100% Adventures Heal someone during boss attacks. The person casting this can't attack the boss that round. Yes
    56 Episkey Healing Charm 50% Public Heal the target next night from a night kill. Yes
    57 Reparifors Healing Charm (Advanced) 50% Public Can heal target from poison. Yes
    59 Antonin Dolohov's curse Curse Static 25% private It will mark any spell use the target uses after being cursed that day. You will receive a list of possible spells at the start of next night phase. They won't be able to use the marked spells anymore in game. This curse can even block the main ITA shots (Killing curse). No
    61 Blood malediction Killing Curse Not Castable Not Castable Blood malediction kills the person after 2 complete cycles. If anyone kills someone who has this curse on them, before the curse effects, the curse will be healed and they will die instead. No
    70 Taboo Curse (Advanced) 15% Private You will join all the neighborhoods that player is in and you will track the person for the night. No
    71 Avada Kedavra Killing Curse 15% Public Kills the target. Can only be casted once per player per cycle. Yes
    72 Crucio Curse (Advanced) 5% Private Vanila-ize the target. They will become a vanilla town. No
    73 Imperio Curse (Advanced) 10% Private Role cop the target. You will be able to redirect them next night. No

There are variant ways for learning spells, most of them need the spells to be Known and Active.

Game Schedule

All times in est:

Time of day Period Actions allowed
    6:00 AM-7:00 AM Twilight Resolving Night Actions.
    7:00 AM-9:00 AM Sunrise No Events, No ITA, No death.
    9:00 AM-14:00 PM First half of Day 2 Events, 1 ITA Window.
    14:00 PM-17:00 PM Second half of Day 2 Events, 1 ITA Window.
    17:00 PM-19:00 PM Sunset No Events, No ITA, No Death, Lynch
    19:00-PM-5:00 AM Night Phase Accepting Night Actions

No death, ITA session or event will happen in first two hours and the last two hours of each day phase.

Send all your night actions to this account, at least 1 hour before SOD or we might decide to not consider it.

Adventure threads will be opened soon after night phase start. Adventurers have all night phase and First half of next day phase to finish the adventure or it will be considered failed. Adventuresses are muted while their adventure is ongoing. Adventurers may decide to announce an adventure failed to join the game by majority voting.

You have to verify your role pm before being able to post in this thread.

Only in case of ambiguity in the order of actions the actions will happen based on the following order:

Hiding/commuting
    Strongman killing
    Absorbing
    Bus driving
    Blocking/jailkeeping
    Redirecting
    Randomizing
    Protecting
    Miscellaneous
    Killing
    Investigating/tracking/watching

Notes

> If the game features abilities that may prevent players from receiving some sort of result or feedback message from the host that they would otherwise receive under normal circumstances, these players will be informed "No result" in those exact words.

> Players participating in events have immunity against normal day actions whilst playing in the event. Event related actions - if any - can still function during events. This is NOT for adventures.

> Main thread will be locked during night phases.

> Deadline Lynch, in the case of a tie the lynch will be randomized, No Lynch is an invalid vote.
    Last edited by The Sorting Hat; February 16th, 2018 at 08:55 AM.

6. Bookmark ISO #6
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts

This is officially pregame

7. Bookmark ISO #7
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts
    About role pm's

Each role pm has 5 main parts

first part in header is your role flavor, your character name, an image and a not game related quote.

Second part is your role title. This title is not all your role pm. You have to read your role detail to understand it.

Third part, there is a table with four quidditch related icons. All role pms have these icons. These numbers will be used during special events in later days.

Fourth part is your detail. Please read this part of your role pm really carefully and feel free to ask us if there is anything ambiguous.

Fifth part is your factional abilities (if any), win condition and a box to verify your role pms.

You are not allowed to post in game thread before confirming your role pms.
    Last edited by The Sorting Hat; February 11th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

8. Bookmark ISO #8
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts

Housing

Welcome to Hogwarts!

Soon you will be sorted in a house. We have Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Houses are not related to alignment but will effect you in variant ways during the game. For most players I will decide what will be their house, for some, things are more complicated. If in your role pm's there is anything about choosing your house or choosing other players houses, you have this pregame to act!

9. Bookmark ISO #9
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 1: Maki Harukawa subbed in for beeboy »
    Player Substitution in Harry Potter Mash

Maki Harukawa has subbed in for beeboy.

10. Bookmark ISO #10
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts
    Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.

"What they're saying," she pressed on, "is that last night Voldemort turned up in Godric's Hollow. He went to find the Potters. The rumor is that Lily and James Potter are -- are -- that they're -- dead. "

Dumbledore bowed his head. Professor McGonagall gasped.

"Lily and James... I can't believe it... I didn't want to believe it... Oh, Albus..."

Dumbledore reached out and patted her on the shoulder. "I know... I know..." he said heavily.

Professor McGonagall's voice trembled as she went on. "That's not all. They're saying he tried to kill the Potter's son, Harry. But -- he couldn't. He couldn't kill that little boy. No one knows why, or how, but they're saying that when he couldn't kill Harry Potter, Voldemort's power somehow broke -- and that's why he's gone.

Dumbledore nodded glumly.

"It's -- it's true?" faltered Professor McGonagall. "After all he's done... all the people he's killed... he couldn't kill a little boy? It's just astounding... of all the things to stop him... but how in the name of heaven did Harry survive?"

"We can only guess," said Dumbledore. "We may never know."

A low rumbling sound had broken the silence around them. It grew steadily louder as they looked up and down the street for some sign of a headlight; it swelled to a roar as they both looked up at the sky -- and a huge motorcycle fell out of the air and landed on the road in front of them.

If the motorcycle was huge, it was nothing to the man sitting astride it. He was almost twice as tall as a normal man and at least five times as wide. He looked simply too big to be allowed, and so wild - long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face, he had hands the size of trash can lids, and his feet in their leather boots were like baby dolphins. In his vast, muscular arms he was holding a bundle of blankets.

"Hagrid," said Dumbledore, sounding relieved. "At last. And where did you get that motorcycle?"

"Borrowed it, Professor Dumbledore, sir," said the giant, climbing carefully off the motorcycle as he spoke. "Young Sirius Black lent it to me. I've got him, sir."

Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall bent forward over the bundle of blankets. Inside, just visible, was a baby boy, fast asleep. Under a tuft of jet-black hair over his forehead they could see a curiously shaped cut, like a bolt of lightning.

"Is that where -?" whispered Professor McGonagall.

"Yes," said Dumbledore. "He'll have that scar forever."

Dumbledore took Harry in his arms and turned toward the Dursleys' house. He laid Harry gently on the doorstep, took a letter out of his cloak, tucked it inside Harry's blankets, and then came back to the other two. For a full minute the three of them stood and looked at the little bundle; Hagrid's shoulders shook, Professor McGonagall blinked furiously, and the twinkling light that usually shone from Dumbledore's eyes seemed to have gone out.

Dumbledore turned and walked back down the street. On the corner he stopped and took out the silver Put-Outer. He clicked it once, and twelve balls of light sped back to their street lamps so that Privet Drive glowed suddenly orange and he could make out a tabby cat slinking around the corner at the other end of the street. He could just see the bundle of blankets on the step of number four.

"Good luck, Harry," he murmured. He turned on his heel and with a swish of his cloak, he was gone.

A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, which lay silent and tidy under the inky sky, the very last place you would expect astonishing things to happen. Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was famous, not knowing he would be woken in a few hours' time by Mrs. Dursley's scream as she opened the front door to put out the milk bottles, nor that he would spend the next few weeks being prodded and pinched by his cousin Dudley... He couldn't know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: "To Harry Potter -- the boy who lived!"

11. Bookmark ISO #11

12. Bookmark ISO #12
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts
    An Item was discovered...

Marvolo Gaunt's Ring

[Horcrux] [Unique]

Marvolo Gaunt's Ring was an heirloom of the House of Gaunt, descendants of Salazar Slytherin and Cadmus Peverell. It is a gold ring inset with a black stone (actually the Resurrection Stone of Deathly Hallows). The signet ring passed through the male Gaunts, generation to generation, until it was stolen from Morfin Gaunt by Tom Riddle while Tom framed Morfin for the murders of the Riddle family.

Now the ring is a Horcrux activating the following ability for the mafia team: "If you carry the factional kill, it will be strongmanned."

Horcruxes are items which are activating a certain power for the mafia team. Horcruxes can be destroyed in specific circumstances. Try to discover the Horcruxes to deactivate such powers for mafia.

13. Bookmark ISO #13
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 1 Start »
    Harry Potter Mash Day 1 Start

Day 1 has begun.

Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EST on Monday, February 12th, 2018. There are 1518480060000 remaining.

14. Bookmark ISO #14

15. Bookmark ISO #15

16. Bookmark ISO #16

17. Bookmark ISO #17
    HARDCLAIM SUSAN BONES

##Vote Lissa

100% success rate

Sheep

18. Bookmark ISO #18
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Quidditch Tournament
    AKA
    Naughty Vroomstick
    You have to prove yourself if you want the skies to become yours.

19. Bookmark ISO #19

20. Bookmark ISO #20
    Community
    M​afia Universe
    ssup

not sure im glad to be village in a game like this but thats what i randed

21. Bookmark ISO #21
    What are you going to do now Harry Potter of Ravenclaw, without that pesky Sword of Gryffindor to help you out? Die, that's what!

22. Bookmark ISO #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#14)
    First
    Aye, how's it going?

Your sunglasses are looking MIGHTY FINE today, if I do say so myself

and I do!

haha!

23. Bookmark ISO #23
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Everybody Edits / mafiascum
    AKA
    the better reads than you
    Okay, we should implement some limits to the ITAs.

I'm pretty sure some scum would pretend to tunnel me, ITA me and go like "whoops sorry".

24. Bookmark ISO #24
    we must destroy the horcrux!

25. Bookmark ISO #25

26. Bookmark ISO #26
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
  27. Bookmark ISO #27
    Im sad there's no ITAs D1. I was hyped to shoot a Troll.

28. Bookmark ISO #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#23)

I'm pretty sure some scum would pretend to tunnel me, ITA me and go like "whoops sorry".

29. Bookmark ISO #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flitwick (#24)
    It would be such a waste of such a treasure... but it might be necessary. Any ideas?

30. Bookmark ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    Quidditch Tournament
    AKA
    Naughty Vroomstick
    btw an adventure is not an adventure without me.

31. Bookmark ISO #31
    Banned
    Timezone
    Community
    Hogwarts
    Adventures

Night 1 adventures are:

- Underground Chambers (6 Players)
    - Chamber of Secrets (6 Players)

The person with most captain votes (in here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ash-DA-Meeting) will choose an adventure and their adventure party first. To do that they need to pm me with a list of 5 players and their desired adventure. In case someone is chosen as captain and don't send their party list/desired adventure before night start, a random party and adventure will be chosen.

the second person with most captain votes will become the second adventure captain and will go to the remaining adventure. They can also choose their party (unavailable players will be chosen at random)

32. Bookmark ISO #32
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    We make a list of players that shouldn't be ITAd without the agreement of multiple other players.

ITAs on these players should be treated as a scumclaim.

33. Bookmark ISO #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flitwick (#24)
    Adventure No1? I like your spirit.

34. Bookmark ISO #34
    @Shylo Vitari

Oy, looks like we're sharing bunks in the Gryffindor

Do you know who we're supposed to talk to to get our shiny medals from our Best Town performance in First Law?

35. Bookmark ISO #35
    i don't wanna be in gryffindor

36. Bookmark ISO #36
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sorting Hat (#31)
    Adventures

Night 1 adventures are:

The person with most captain votes (in here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ash-DA-Meeting) will choose an adventure and their adventure party first. To do that they need to pm me with a list of 5 players and their desired adventure. In case someone is chosen as captain and don't send their party list/desired adventure before night start, a random party and adventure will be chosen.

the second person with most captain votes will become the second adventure captain and will go to the remaining adventure. They can also choose their party (unavailable players will be chosen at random)
    You guys know who to vote

37. Bookmark ISO #37
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    HARDCLAIM SUSAN BONES

##Vote Lissa

100% success rate

Sheep
    ##Vote Lissa

:sheep:

38. Bookmark ISO #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebolt (#30)
    btw an adventure is not an adventure without me.
    Take me wherever you go

39. Bookmark ISO #39
    Voted Flitwick for Adventure captain. Smol but stronk

40. Bookmark ISO #40
    Fellow towsnpeople! You must elect me your adventure captain so I can lead the raid in the underground chambers!

41. Bookmark ISO #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flitwick (#35)
    i don't wanna be in gryffindor
    ##Vote Professor Flitwick

42. Bookmark ISO #42
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flitwick (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#23)

ITA can be good for scum to get rid of obvtown and they can even find excuses there.

43. Bookmark ISO #43
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#20)
    ssup

VOLlagery

44. Bookmark ISO #44
    Timezone
    Community
    Quidditch Tournament
    AKA
    Naughty Vroomstick
    Quote Originally Posted by The Basilisk (#36)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sorting Hat (#31)
    Adventures

Night 1 adventures are:

You guys know who to vote
    lmao

I can beat you at your own game sssss

45. Bookmark ISO #45
    Thread Analyst Inspector Spacetime's Avatar
    Community
    Space
    ssup

##Vote annulus
    Kinda early for a scumclaim

46. Bookmark ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

47. Bookmark ISO #47
    Creature is lock town

48. Bookmark ISO #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonil Wazlib (#39)
    I am honoured by your trust, I will consider you strongly as my follower.

49. Bookmark ISO #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#47)
    Creature is lock town
    Do you say this as either alignment

50. Bookmark ISO #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonil Wazlib (#39)
    I'm big AND stronk + on home ground.