MiniMafia
    oh yay usertitle
    LOL

4. Bookmark ISO #9504
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagini (#9502)
    LOL

5. Bookmark ISO #9505
    Zara was killed too early

6. Bookmark ISO #9506
    SR choosing to buss SC over Para was a great tactic

7. Bookmark ISO #9507
    At leassssst I can ssssuck mysssself

shshshshshsh

8. Bookmark ISO #9508
    Community
    Smogon
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#9498)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#9496)
    bear dels is the betrayboi

you can get sabotageboi

cause if you stayed on SR and it was w/w wagons then SR is lynched and it is still a terribad decision from me but not such a shady vote
    That vote was very unfortunate. I was super paranoid about you and you did something that I've literally seen scum do to try and save a partner last second. You getting pushed ended up poisoning your reads some too so it was just town on town hate crime.
    i don't blame you it was a horrible vote from me, heck it was an intentional non-vote as you've seen is possible .-. i truly thought that you were staying on SR so he would be flipping or at least randed and i was like ok if he's scum then i do this and it's cool and i had like, a glimpse of The Truth in that but also it was w/w and you switched and i should just not have voted.

it was gonna be hard to get SR as scum from SC flipping first either way though.

but i don't do dumb crap like that as scum is the thing :c it'd blow my cover

i did feel like it was really difficult for me to scumread the people defending me, everyone who voted me was town except SR on d4. it's a really hard position to be in to say yeah i DO think everyone voting me was town and the people literally saving my bacon with their votes contain scum. i felt backed into a corner in terms of being able to see fable as scum for most of the game.

you were really reticent to consider what my vote meant if d3 was w/w but like nobody thought it was w/w so i don't blame you for going as hard as you did, i just wish you had been a little more open to hearing my failstory like SR and dels were.

honestly we just got some well-distanced woofers that were hard to find and town ate itself from the inside out as well.

9. Bookmark ISO #9509
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    civforum.de
    Fun (not so fun) facts re: activity in this game:

- 5th highest automated game in MU history in terms of posts
    - ahead of Dragon Age (21 players) and XCOM (25 players)
    - 25 manual games with more posts then this one - this games the game the 30th overall most posted game on MU
    - same number of posts as Overwatch Role Madness (26 players)
    - MORE posts then Suklimas by ~70 (and it had 19 players)
    - at least more posts than 4 mashes (The Office, Rick&Morty, Super Mario Galaxy, Fate/)
    - I`m going out on a limb here and say - its the most posts/person in MU history. Proof me wrong... and thats with 'only' 6 days.
    - Dels with 1713 has more posts then anyone in any game I could find (SR in Suklimas was at only 1338. pathetic.jpg)

So my fellow mass posters - gj I guess?

10. Bookmark ISO #9510
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#9498)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#9496)
    bear dels is the betrayboi

you can get sabotageboi

cause if you stayed on SR and it was w/w wagons then SR is lynched and it is still a terribad decision from me but not such a shady vote
    That vote was very unfortunate. I was super paranoid about you and you did something that I've literally seen scum do to try and save a partner last second. You getting pushed ended up poisoning your reads some too so it was just town on town hate crime.
    i don't blame you it was a horrible vote from me, heck it was an intentional non-vote as you've seen is possible .-. i truly thought that you were staying on SR so he would be flipping or at least randed and i was like ok if he's scum then i do this and it's cool and i had like, a glimpse of The Truth in that but also it was w/w and you switched and i should just not have voted.

it was gonna be hard to get SR as scum from SC flipping first either way though.

but i don't do dumb crap like that as scum is the thing :c it'd blow my cover

i did feel like it was really difficult for me to scumread the people defending me, everyone who voted me was town except SR on d4. it's a really hard position to be in to say yeah i DO think everyone voting me was town and the people literally saving my bacon with their votes contain scum. i felt backed into a corner in terms of being able to see fable as scum for most of the game.

you were really reticent to consider what my vote meant if d3 was w/w but like nobody thought it was w/w so i don't blame you for going as hard as you did, i just wish you had been a little more open to hearing my failstory like SR and dels were.

honestly we just got some well-distanced woofers that were hard to find and town ate itself from the inside out as well.
    Well SR knew it was true LOL. But yeah. Ugh. I was so far in my $#@!ing tunnel by that point I couldn't get out of it. I knew I couldn't get out of it either which was the $#@!ed up part. Towards the end of day 4 when we were talking peacefully about whatever it was I thought to myself "man I'm kind of villa reading Yeti right now" but if we lynched someone else and they flipped green I would've gone $#@!ing ballistic. Like I don't know what I could do to climb out of that hole. But in the future I think it'll be easier to recognize your town play.

11. Bookmark ISO #9511
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaan (#9509)

- 25 manual games with more posts then this one - this games the game the 30th overall most posted game on MU
    - at least more posts than 4 mashes (The Office, Rick&Morty, Super Mario Galaxy, Fate/)
    - I`m going out on a limb here and say - its the most posts/person in MU history. Proof me wrong... and thats with 'only' 6 days.
    - Dels with 1713 has more posts then anyone in any game I could find (SR in Suklimas was at only 1338. pathetic.jpg)

damn

12. Bookmark ISO #9512
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia

Well it sounds like it could be by what you said lol. Almost certainly up there. Kind of $#@!ing unreal it beat Sukilimas.

13. Bookmark ISO #9513
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#9512)

Well it sounds like it could be by what you said lol. Almost certainly up there. Kind of $#@!ing unreal it beat Sukilimas.
    lolsukilimas

yeti had about 1,600 posts in champs final and dels about 1,400, and with SR next afaik at 1,300 in sukilimas, I'm sensing a theme here

14. Bookmark ISO #9514
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Sorry bear, but you can't have a title that you a) don't know the meaning of and b) belongs to me. Like, it just wouldn't make sense. It'd be like overusing a meme, or using it wrongly.

But I will never stop laughing at:

No Dels no god damn it. Do not let it rand.
    No god $#@!ing damn it Dels do not chicken out on me now.
    Dels you mother $#@!er you should've talked to me earlier if this was as serious consdieration for oyu
    SOn of a bitch

15. Bookmark ISO #9515
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagini (#9502)
    LOL

nice one gh

16. Bookmark ISO #9516
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Sorry bear, but you can't have a title that you a) don't know the meaning of and b) belongs to me. Like, it just wouldn't make sense. It'd be like overusing a meme, or using it wrongly.

But I will never stop laughing at:

No Dels no god damn it. Do not let it rand.
    No god $#@!ing damn it Dels do not chicken out on me now.
    Dels you mother $#@!er you should've talked to me earlier if this was as serious consdieration for oyu
    SOn of a bitch
    Fair enough. And LOL. Please play more games though. It was super fun villaging with you.

17. Bookmark ISO #9517
    Community
    Gamefaqs

No games for a while.

The story is in DVC btw you just gotta search @bearsquared we tagged you

18. Bookmark ISO #9518
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    that wasn't a forum tag, i mean search for your name with an @ in front of it in dvc

19. Bookmark ISO #9519
    Timezone
    AKA
    Champ
    I don’t know why amrock is being punished for being baited. Yeti bullied him in a game, badmouthed him behind his back, and called him a slur, and baited him and the entire graveyard. How could you not expect him to get affected in the heat of the moment??? In a perfect world people wouldn’t respond but??

20. Bookmark ISO #9520
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    thanks but i'm gonna veto that conversation

21. Bookmark ISO #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dels (#9520)
    thanks but i'm gonna veto that conversation
    I was about to

22. Bookmark ISO #9522
    Community
    Gamefaqs

But as Yeti's friend, I would like to clarify that she NEVER called anyone a slur, she simply used a slur word in a different context. A fact has been misrepresented in the above post.

Thank you, and I won't reply to this again. Please don't reply to this.

23. Bookmark ISO #9523
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dels (#9522)
    Still veto-ing the conversation,

But as Yeti's friend, I would like to clarify that she NEVER called anyone a slur, she simply used a slur word in a different context. A fact has been misrepresented in the above post.

Thank you, and I won't reply to this again. Please don't reply to this.
    this post is retarded

but don't worry, since I didn't say it at you explicitly its all good.

24. Bookmark ISO #9524
    phighter had 1871 in multiball

25. Bookmark ISO #9525
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    Daily Mafia

26. Bookmark ISO #9526
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    phighter had 1871 in multiball
    wtf riki you werent even in this game you just come in to take away my record

(seriously though i kinda doubted i had the most)

27. Bookmark ISO #9527
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList � Mafia Society
    AKA
    Scarlet
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    all 3 scum were really well distanced from each other, fable/SR had the in-thread spats and SC didn't know fable's alt, she kind of ignored SR most of the time, and SR switched to bussing her at a point where it was hard to tell that's what he was doing.
    I pretended to not know the alt. Huge difference.

28. Bookmark ISO #9528
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    civforum.de
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla (#9525)
    gg all! Thanks for playing.
    Ty for hosting!

29. Bookmark ISO #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla (#9525)
    gg all! Thanks for playing.
    ty for hosting, most amusing spec I've had

you should host again

30. Bookmark ISO #9530
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Lol amrock I still have your main on ignore.