Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I wonder if Evan was waiting for me to get paranoid enough to vote for Vibrava, didn't really say why I was mafia til after I voted for him.

3. ISO #4253
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4252)
    I wonder if Evan was waiting for me to get paranoid enough to vote for Vibrava, didn't really say why I was mafia til after I voted for him.
    "I WAS GOING AT MY OWN PACE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

4. ISO #4254
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Come on Vibrava, champagne time, the case is pretty clear. He's a mafia.

5. ISO #4255
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

6. ISO #4256
    Okay so here's what I've taken into account to make my decision. I've read all the posts from today for the most part and think my decision here is quite clear.

First off day one votes. Even if they both are saying that their village perspective was that they weren't serious about voting Storm I'm still able to use this information as it would apply to a wolf perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3897)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1979

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Kiana Kaslana chitownmvp01, Duk3star, wiggles1993, EvanManManMan, Colin
    4 Shattiel bearsquared, stormslyde, PokerManiac1122, Kiana Kaslana
    2 Mantichora VisceraEyes, Mantichora
    1 bearsquared Vibrava
    1 PokerManiac1122 Shattiel

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Monday, June 18th, 2018. There are 1529359260000 remaining.

Requested by Vibrava at 1 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, 3 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3898)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2019

4 Kiana Kaslana chitownmvp01, Duk3star, Colin, Mantichora
    3 Shattiel bearsquared, stormslyde, PokerManiac1122
    3 stormslyde EvanManManMan, Vibrava, Kiana Kaslana
    2 Mantichora VisceraEyes, wiggles1993

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Monday, June 18th, 2018. There are 1529359260000 remaining.

Requested by Vibrava at 1 days, 4 hours, 1 minutes, 35 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3899)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2026

5 Kiana Kaslana chitownmvp01, Duk3star, Colin, Mantichora, EvanManManMan
    2 Mantichora VisceraEyes, wiggles1993
    2 stormslyde Vibrava, Kiana Kaslana

View Vote History

Requested by Vibrava at 1 days, 4 hours, 1 minutes, 6 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3900)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2027

3 stormslyde Vibrava, Kiana Kaslana, wiggles1993
    1 Mantichora VisceraEyes

View Vote History

Requested by Vibrava at 1 days, 4 hours, 0 minutes, 35 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3901)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2032

4 Shattiel bearsquared, stormslyde, PokerManiac1122, Kiana Kaslana
    1 Mantichora VisceraEyes
    1 stormslyde wiggles1993
    1 bearsquared Vibrava

View Vote History

Requested by Vibrava at 1 days, 3 hours, 59 minutes, 29 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3902)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2049

6 Kiana Kaslana chitownmvp01, Duk3star, Colin, Mantichora, EvanManManMan, wiggles1993
    5 Shattiel bearsquared, stormslyde, PokerManiac1122, Kiana Kaslana, Vibrava
    1 Mantichora VisceraEyes

View Vote History

Requested by Vibrava at 1 days, 3 hours, 59 minutes, 2 seconds remaining.

If Evan voted Storm when he wasn't a wagon probably not expecting it to kick off and when a couple other people joined it and it had potential to actually lynch Stormslyde he switched to voting Kiana probably thinking something like "oops". He wold have been making sure the village wagon went through.

Wiggles on the other hand if he was a wolf joined the Stormslyde wagon when it had 3 other people join it and he would not know whether or not the wagon was going to stick. He basically made a high impact vote on a partner and would have to hope no other villagers would join. He left the wagon when it died which is a low impact time to leave the wagon and made his vote have impact in the available wagons which were v/v so it didn't matter.

-

Wiggles has taken the stance throughout the game that a lot of the mislynches were town whereas Evan has wolfread and pushed basically every single one of them. It's kind of difficult to read Wiggles as the mafia with this lol

-

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3998)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#3990)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3984)
    Thanks for sharing Vibrava, day 2 I also thought he was quite towny, some of his emotional responses seemed on point but like you said it just mechanically made sense for him be a wolf even if it didn't feel like he was.

I'm not shocked he is a villager but he's an obstacle i needed to know 100% for sure and I don't believe he was in the right emotional state to choose in final 3 if we mislynched yesterday.

Unfortunately it was kind of a theme that towns had their little tantrums and got lynched this game, all 3 mislynches were like that..
    Somewhat interested in yesterday how your thoughts went down. You came into the day seeming to think he was far more likely to be a wolf and quickly flipped from 100 to 0. I understand the reason why you townread him on that day my thought is more of if you were expecting him to flip town it's a bit strange your demeanor about the game didn't change.

Why weren't you trying to figure which one of myself and Even were more likely to be a wolf yesterday? As I recall you gave the overview that all of us were town to you still.

What was going on in your thought process for the game then? How were you planning on winning as a villager?
    OK i'll break this into parts.

I do remember coming into the day thinking he was just the wolf that had given up, he was just giving us a big $#@! you but he knew that if he tried to post to win he would just die anyway so he went with the let's hope they see me saying $#@! you and they don't lynch me then maybe i can get a mislynch in final 3.

But then he made the "i would have concdeded" post which as i have shared in our public feedback forum I thoroughly detest. Just like with Kiana's "I would have tried if mafia" I refused to lose to a wolf who would ever use that to their advantage so my natural instinct is to vote there.

I also feel very passionately about wolves having a chance to win the game, which can be seen in several mashes where wolves make shots but ITAs were broken, they deserve to get their shot on the confirmed villager because game integrity is important and we're here to figure out each other's alignments not work the system to get a win. I believed he was a villager because it was a disgusting thing to write if mafia, which makes it disgusting as mafia but people don't view it that way. I decided to disregard that post in my thinking and follow through.

I also believed as I've mentioned that if he is a villager he has sort of lost his wim to win and his logical processing is flawed and he has become emotional so say for example we lynched evan yesterday and you were mafia, he would nearly always vote for me because I have opposed and upset him this game and he was being a an old man baby who didn't want to play the game properly because villagers called him the wrong alignment, so even if he flipped villa whatever, at least we know for sure.

Funnily enough when I was on the tram home (my phone's battery had died) I was thinking about the game and peoples interactions from memory (@duk3star will love this because I once called him out as mafia for using real life circumstances to prove that he was thinking about the game to look villagery) and thinking about how people pushed on you and Evan and I's comradery over the last couple days made me very sure it couldn't be you too and I was convinced it was him and i was thinking of some cool hammer post before end game. But when i got to a pc he was already a dead villager so I didn't have to embarrass myself.

I don't think your question "Why weren't you trying to figure which one of myself and Even were more likely to be a wolf yesterday? As I recall you gave the overview that all of us were town to you still." is fair, I think I've made it very clear in my past days that it is very likely Evan. From day 3 when duk3 was outed I went through all of the posts and concluded that the team was exactly Bear/Storm/Evan and lost my VE townread somehow along the way (likely because he was being a little baby but also because Evan showed up and challenged me and discussed things with me like I would have hoped a villager like VE would have). I believe I even went through Storm spew after he was dead and determined it could never be you, Evan said the same to me, when we were both here we mentioned how the world with you in it with storm is super crazy. There were several posts where Storm talked about bear pushing on you and I have repeatedly said that that kind of w/w theatre was crazy.

But no I did not do full fledged ISOs of evan and you yesterday (i actually did do one of you on d3 and concluded it was near impossible for you to be villager based off the interactions with the flipped mafia) so I think you will need to research that better.

My plan to win as a villager as soon as day 3 started has been very clear. Kill bear, I forced this village to kill storm (you can argue that I bussed for cred) but it's very clear that was my plan.

If you'll remember or you can go read Evan wanted to kill VE and not Storm after Bear because that fit into more worlds for him, but I got my way and the cop's approval. I'll say it again if you did not read my other posts today, Duk3 told the rest of the village to treat me as confirmed town because before Storm (my supposed partner) had even posted (this is important because if he can perform I will absolutely go balls to the wall with him, I will bus my partners based off performance, BUT THIS GUY WAS THE TOP POSTER) I went through his ISO and completely dissected and destroyed him that he was partners with Bearsquared.

My original plan was kill evan after as i initially believed he was the next wolf but his presence and VE's lack of made me change my mind, it makes a lot of sense that evan is the last one and not you but I didn't need to thoroughly ISO and plan out the rest of the game for my villagers as there were 2 peeks and i was always going to be in final 3 if there was one so I can spend my time here ISO'ing and talking to the remaining players when they are forced to call one of the other 2 members mafia.

Now I KNOW it's you or Evan so it makes it easier to evaluate and neither of you can push on VE and you are forced to either town read me or oppose me if mafia. You can see from yesterday that Evan used me calling Viscera Eyes likely town as a way to distance (which I correctly pointed out Stormslyde also did to me about Kiana) to start building a case on me, but now he's likely going to fully go for it being me.

But unfortunately I think he said he's in a lot of games and we won't get much out of him and you won't know whether to reward my wim but I hope that you will see from the evidence I've provided that I am the villager and that the things he has done lean heavily towards him being the wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4190)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#4181)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#4102)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4097)
    I'm not gonna cross vote on the very slim 5% chance you are a wolf
    Any chance you can ramble about some of your thoughts after shattiel flipped before and after the cop claim?
    evan
    During night when shattiel flipped town my team was Duke/Bear/VE. I remembered there being associative reasons between Bear and Duke but I forget. VE should be pretty easy to tell why I thought it was them.

And after the cop claimed I thought it was Bear/Storm/VE

When interacting with Wiggles today I asked him questions which he responded to giving me a lot of insight into his thought process and when he had those thoughts basically on the spot. His wall on how he was thinking about the game on yesterday between how he was evaluating VE and and why he had the thoughts he did. Evan when I interacted with him mostly gave me his stances which might be because that's how he's used to responding but I find Wiggles' response far more town.

-

Next we have the reactions to the cross vote. Wiggles seemed like he had that moment where he was waiting to see if he just lost the game before ramping up the energy with excitement that he no longer had to make a decision and just did his part in winning the game for his team. If he is able to act like this as a wolf I think he would deserve some kind of award lol

Evan's reaction was okay, right after the vote it took him awhile to get back into the right perspective. I don't think he went back to seeming villagery until he started writing his case on Wiggles where I could see him being a villager again. I found this post wolfy though from around the time:

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4168)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#4155)
    I think he's saying he wanted to give his own defense before anyone voted or something.
    He's shown me no sign that he would ever consider it was you so why's it matter to him that I've voted for him?
    It matters because if Vibrava votes me the town $#@!ing loses. I don't want to lose. I know my play this day has been weak but I have reasons. I completely understand it if Vibrava were to vote me now. And it's frustrating.

I don't know why it just feels wrong.

-

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4193)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#361)
    ##Vote stormslyde

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#380)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#376)
    Fourth page thoughts:

Villager1: Chitown lock town entrance. I don't understand the scumreads on them. They don't seem to have any agenda and their questions feel like they're for the purpose of getting more information. They also casually give their two cents about manti and later me on a different page.

Villager2: Evan has been on both sides of this post twice already. Feel like his conversation with shattiel is trying to parse out information which is something I find towny. Also randomly like the “you gave me what I wanted” thing because it feels like he had a take away in his own evaluation.

Wolf1: Wiggles arguing that Duk3 and Manti shouldn't be townread for what they did so far feels like content that a wolf would make if they think town are being cleared too easily. It's also easier to argue that someone could do something as a wolf than call things wolfy.

Wolf2: I don't know Mantichora’s popcorn is pretty wolfy
    You could argue that, or you could see the perspective that a villager doesn't want people to town read people who don't deserve it, what's the benefit as town to letting people town read what you believe to be too early/incorrect?
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#398)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#386)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#380)
    You could argue that, or you could see the perspective that a villager doesn't want people to town read people who don't deserve it, what's the benefit as town to letting people town read what you believe to be too early/incorrect?
    this whole thing reminds me of one of my favorite reads, wolves are more likely to be mad and upset about $#@!ty town reads because they feel uncomfortable letting their misslynches get taken away.

this especially applies to someone named dLGN who will always tear down someones town read if its for bad reasons but only as a mafia
    I agree mafia do it, but it's not exclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#402)
    ##Vote Colin

weak af
    Early day one Wiggles votes stormslyde for very little reasoning. Storm never responds to this vote. Wiggles then make 2 posts, neither about the vote or about my response, which he could have chosen to engage on. Then he decides to vote Colin, who was never previously mentioned in his ISO. Why? "Weak af." He even respond to one of Storm's posts, treating him like there was nothing between them when both had the other as slight scum. There is a complete lack of engagment here and he vote switches super quickly and I find that as scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4196)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#524)
    ##Vote chitownmvp01

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#671)
    chitown n0

##Vote Duk3star
    Wiggles then decides to vote Chit after very little extra posting. Shows no signs of switching and then claims a n0 on them and puts them as strong villager. 0 peogression and Chit began showing resistance at that point so the flip seems opportunistic.

These are a few perspective pings in Evan's Wiggles case here where Evan says things like "I find that scummy" and "Seems opportunistic". It may be nothing but I had an oh-no reaction when I saw them so I thought I would point them out so Evan could be aware as to not do them in the future even if he did them as town.

-

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4248)
    Case 69B: THe Destruction EvanManManMan

Defendant: EvanManManMan

Plaintiff: Wiggles1993

Judge and Jury: Vibrava

Summary of Case: Evan killed all of our friends.

Your honor,

I come before you humbly today to let you know why I believe Evanmanmanman is the person you've been looking for this past week. He's a liar, he's a member of the mob, he calls people degenerates and I wish to remove him of this village.

Yes you might say that we do not have much of a village left, if we kill Evan it will be just me and you, but we can live peacefully, a friendship that could last for years. Maybe one day we'll fall in love and we'll have children, and our children will have children and we'll sit on our rocking chairs with our inbred grandchildren and laugh while they run around the garden playing.

There are several reasons why I believe Evanmanmanman or Evan for short is mafia and I will try to summarize them for you in this post.

• He townread nearly everybody in the game apart from 2 villagers initially.:
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#40)
      What is going on my guys

N0 wiggles
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#41)
      Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#6)
      Town
      Shattiel opened the exact same way in the HxH mash and they were town. Shattiel is probably town for this
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#43)
      Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#13)
      Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#7)
      lets talk about your role card and why is it red
      The only card I care about is the nine of spades.
      From what I have seen him do in video mafia, Colin has a hissy fit every time he isn't townread as mafia. Idk if he plays differently on forums or not but I think Colin is town based on his reactions.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#57)
      Kiana is towny for the Manti vote

I have a solid town circle of everybody that checked in + Wiggles
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#72)
      Cool Bear is town

Vibrava what do you have in store for us?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#78)
      I want to townread Vibrava for that comment but my gut says no.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#154)
      I like Duie so far
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#220)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#219)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#218)
      Thanks lol
      I'm tempted to townread wiggles for this ngl
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#215)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#212)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#210)
      What does this even mean or say
      Manti has done nothing that he couldn't do as either alignment.
      That doesn't mean I can't read him what
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#312)
      Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#302)
      Reading me villa at this stage is >rand wolfy
      Manti lock town
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#322)
      Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#318)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#312)
      Manti lock town
      ##Vote EvanManManMan
      Manti even townier
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#323)
      On a serious note, Manti is towny for rejecting town reads
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#332)
      Kinda like Sotrmsylde progression on vibrava

Here's Evan's first page or so of townreading nearly everyone that joined the game for the LIGHTEST of reasons. He later used this against me when i called him out for townreading Duk3 and Mantichora for $#@!ty reasons, but he was literally using the lightest of reasons to townread the following people as they entered the thread:

Wiggles
      Shattiel
      Colin
      Kiana
      Bear
      Vibrava
      Duk3Star
      Mantichora
      Stormslyde

Now having townreads isn't bad but one thing mafia like to do is to appease and to fit in, making everyone like you is a great tactic, people like to keep those who town read them alive so it is a good tactic.
    • He claims to have never ever been wrong on Chitowns alignment.
      He said he as played 10-15 games with Chitown, and when he has been a villager he has NEVER been wrong as Chitown's alignment. Of course there is a first time for everything, but I am not an expert Chitown reader and that guy did have a strange opener but after a certain point Chitown got very towny so I n0'd him and protected him and called him town whereas Evan was stuck in his tunnel and found it hard to pull away. I would argue that if someone is NEVER wrong you should lynch that person when they end up wrong (even if they proved themselves wrong by killing him in the night) and if they're town adjust your play for Evan, but it's not that time, Evan just tried to mislynch him again and Evan is still good at reading Chitown.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#183)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#179)
      i wanna lynch someone who hasn't posted yet. we'll see who it is
      I'm down for a Chitown PL
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#194)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#186)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#179)
      i wanna lynch someone who hasn't posted yet. we'll see who it is
      Well that won't be me.
      Scummy
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#203)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Chit's contributions to the game:

Commenting on a direct call out
      Weird meta read on Manti
      Asks a rhetorical question
      Calls me rude
      Calls meta read a gut read

Yeah that's it.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#204)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Weird meta read on Manti
      Calls me rude

Yeah that's it.
      They made 2 posts in between me starting this and me posting this, both being fluff
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#207)
      Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#205)
      Why is chitowns quote is in random order?
      I have no idea its kinda fishy
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#244)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#227)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Weird meta read on Manti
      Calls me rude

Yeah that's it.
      What's weird about my Manti read? And I'm still reading through things.
      The fact that you made it instead of commenting on literally anything else in the thread
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#247)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#235)
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#222)
      I forgot you were mafia in the team game. You were town reading me for bad reasons in that game and you flipped pretty suddenly.

The good read part is because I'm town.
      Evan and I must have a different definition of decent content because I didn't see much in your ISO.
      Yucky shade is yucky
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#253)
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#250)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Weird meta read on Manti
      Calls me rude

Yeah that's it.
      I'll sheep this.

##Vote Chitownmvp01
      Cool have some town points
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#261)
      Kiana
      Duke
      Mantichora
      Colin
      Wiggles
      Shattiel
      Bear
      Others
      Vibrava
      Chitownmvp

Where I'm at rn
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#280)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#278)
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#272)
      Alright wiggles and I are town together.

As for serious reads,I see a few people voting vibrava and I’m not sure why. I’m all for a random lynch if that’s what this is. Unless he makes me think he’s town.
      We should be lynching scum reads, not random lynching.
      LOL
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#409)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#406)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#403)
      You've given this

And nothing more
      I know I haven't given a lot of content yet, but if you read my ISO you'll find some.
      I Don't care about your ISO I care about you doing absolutely nothing
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#437)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

I like storm's recent stuff
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#560)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#544)
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#529)
      New reads

Chi cubs guy is probably town but has crap reads

Colin is towny. Duke should be more active so I can read him town. I don’t mind switching my vote to Vib; if Evan is active and contributing in all his games as I’ve been told then I don’t see him as extrmely scummy. Storm is a derp and I want to think he’s town.

I apologize for my lack of better reads. Day 1 is not my favorite day.
      Bad reads huh? Can you please acknowledge that I invalidated your Evan push? Don't vote him over his activity/posting style because he does this every game.
      Why does he need to specifically acknowledge you for this?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#672)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#569)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#560)
      Why does he need to specifically acknowledge you for this?
      Because he's still voting you for something I already invalidated.
      And why are you making an issue of it?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#686)
      Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#627)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#625)
      Lynching Vibrava over the forced reads / new strategy thing is weak and not lynchworthy.
      Welcome back fellow villager
      ##Vote Vibrava
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#690)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#630)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#527)
      Why do you think I'm a wolf?
      @wiggles1993 Answer my question please.

@Shattiel Following up on earlier. You said you were catching up when I asked you who you think is scum. Any update?
      You are probably evil due to the fact that you are the only one mentioning people.

Inbox flooder
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#693)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#689)
      If you're town, say "Go Cubs Go!"

Go Cubs Go!
      [V]Chitownmvp01 [v]

Go away go
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#694)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#689)
      If you're town, say "Go Cubs Go!"

Go Cubs Go!
      [V]Chitownmvp01 [v]

Go away go
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#697)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#642)
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#641)
      I’m townish and very obviously

Ask me that again and I’ll deathtunnel u like u never seen from Titus
      sure you are
      Yucky shade
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#703)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#673)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#672)
      And why are you making an issue of it?
      Because people shouldn't be continuing to vote for clearly invalid reasons.
      And why do you care
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#704)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#702)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#692)
      Evan why haven't you followed up on your read on me? You scum read me for a lack of contributions earlier, but I've posted much more now. Any update?
      @EvanManManMan
      $#@! off I'm catching up
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#709)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#679)
      It's also interesting that you show no concern about the fact that one of your scum reads is leading the wagon on me.
      You vote your scum reads. You dont vote against your scumreads' scun reads
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#711)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#684)
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#681)
      Indians don't suck; cubs played very well last year though. Gl this year!

I don't have fantastic scum reads, as it's day one. Evan clapped, therefore he must be town...so i'm stuck voting yhou until further notice.
      I clapped. And the Indians's bullpen is garbage. You can't win in the playoffs without a good bullpen.
      Your clap was forced
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#716)
      Evan why haven't you followed up on your read on me? You scum read me for a lack of contributions earlier, but I've posted much more now. Any update?
      Because nothing has changed.

You haven't done amything substantial. You haven't made a push or made an effort to lynch your scum reads. You've been playing defense the whole game. You seem to be valuing satying alive over finding wolves which is scummy
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#719)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#696)
      [V]Chitownmvp01 [v]

Go away go
      Scum claim
      LOL THE OMGUS
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#721)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#699)
      Hmmmm....While I don't like the reasoning people are voting Vibrava for, they could be scum trying to make themselves look good in the event that I get ML'd.
      Can I borrow your tinfoil hat?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#723)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#701)
      Evan none of the times that you've called my posts yucky shades are yucky.
      "You're wrong because you're wrong"
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#726)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#706)
      Why do you not care that someone voted you for a bad reason?
      Because I don't care. It's just one vote and they aren't tunneling. Why do you expect me to care?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#727)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#708)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#707)
      What do you mean by overflow? Wouldn't it be a good thing to provide content? Or am I misunderstanding this
      Oh you started caring right when I brought it up.
      *rips out my entire head of hair*

How are you this dense
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#731)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#715)
      Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#710)
      Villager 1 Vibrava: Has gone through and talked about the game and applied pressure in numerous places. Meaningful interactions with basically everyone and is pretty much spewed by everyone in the game.

Villager 2 Chitownmvp01: Wish everyone could be this towny. Has never shied away from sharing their opinions even when they are counter thread consensus and nothing they’ve said about the game has seemed wrong or forced. Lock town.

Villager 3 Pokermaniac1122: I find him looking for a ride or die really towny (only he gets dibs on this read). Feels like something wolves don’t think of doing very often

Villager 4 Wiggles1993: I kind of hate that I’m making this read but I found the post he made in response to my read on him early somewhat villagery in terms of being like self assured that his post comes from a town perspective.

Villager 5 Shattiel: Found their opening to the game towny, they’ve been one of the few defenders of me though their defense is kind of light, and think they’ve pushed active non consensus players a fair amount. Doesn’t come off as trying to blend in at all.

Villager 6 Evanmanmanman: Putting this as one of my weaker townreads just because in various places it feels like he’s searching for information when he posts and I think insulting my play is more likely to come from a salty villager than wolf. Has done more than a lot of people this game though they posted to much in places imo.

???? 2 Kiana Kaslan: Bleh. Not afraid to push on people townreading them or being active but have not really left a mark most of the time when reading them.

Wolf 1 Bearsquared: Despite appearances I was going to have bear higher on my list but I recently opened his iso and realised he is annoyed at me for not answering his questions but other than that he’s talked very little about the game or formed reads himself. I asked him for his opinion on wolves and he gave myslef/shattiel.

Wolf 2 Duk3star: I really do appreciate him going against the crowd to townread me but I had a minor uh-oh moment reading his post explaining his townread on me in 257 where he catapulted from explaining his townread on me to having another push. Felt almost like a wolf couldn’t stand helping town and wanted to quickly throw in a scumread after playing protown. Mostly just want to hear more from him though.

Wolf 3 Stormslyde: Reads don’t feel good at all. Every person he pushes on feels like a villager to me. He wants to lynch me and chitown then go poker? I don’t think the things he’s been calling wolfy from me are fair to my posts considering I told him my plan to read the game and give overall thoughts once they’ve developed.

Wolf 4 Mantichora: I don’t know if this guy should be this low but he is until he talks about the game.So far he’s been riding on people’s townreads and mostly joking around.

Wolf 5 Colin: Found his entrance way too controlled for someone who showed up early. Comes in later sheeping other people’s wolfread on me and continued to be calm and not high energy like stormslyde describes his townplay. Feels like he would be more invested for the amount he seems to have read the thread in those few reads.
      I'm flattered, but I'm really surprised that you're considering me lock town. Potential TMI?
      I really need to borrow your tinfoil hat
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#734)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#717)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#716)
      Because nothing has changed.

You haven't done amything substantial. You haven't made a push or made an effort to lynch your scum reads. You've been playing defense the whole game. You seem to be valuing satying alive over finding wolves which is scummy
      Did you not read me push Kiana?
      I recall nothing other than it happened and its wrong
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#736)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#718)
      Evan do you feel that I'm engaged in this game?
      Why does it matter

You tend to ask rhetorical questions which I already knew
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#740)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#728)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#726)
      Because I don't care. It's just one vote and they aren't tunneling. Why do you expect me to care?
      Because you should be responding, not ignoring people who vote you for non RvS reasons.
      And you criticized me the instant I responded and tried to solve Poker

Hypocrite
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#744)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#741)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#736)
      Why does it matter

You tend to ask rhetorical questions which I already knew
      Answer the question.
      No u
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#745)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#743)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#740)
      And you criticized me the instant I responded and tried to solve Poker

Hypocrite
      I criticized you before you responded. Nice try.
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01 ##Vote Chitownmvp01
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#801)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#755)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Weird meta read on Manti
      Calls me rude

Yeah that's it.
      I asked you about my engagement because your on push on me has some similarities to when you were scum and led a ML on me.
      Ok and?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#805)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#761)
      Quote Originally Posted by VisceraEyes (#759)
      Yeah this started at a bad time for me.
      ##Vote VisceraEyes
      Sixteen pages isn't bad, but I don't think I can get through it before EOD.

I'm town, but skimming hard. Stand by.
      You're town, but voting yourself? Interesting.
      What how are they town from that
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#823)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#813)
      Ok and?
      My point is that you could be scum here too because of that.
      Is this a joke?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#899)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#895)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#887)
      The man's super defensive and isn't scum hunting plus some other things I have littered in my ISO
      I'm scum hunting. Otherwise you've pushed me over my posts not being contentful, which is kinda similar to when you were scum and got me ML'd in TFM70.
      You aren't.

And you aren't giving content.

And you cant scum read me for calling out things that YOU have been doing wrong.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#916)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#915)
      You aren't.

And you cant scum read me for calling out things that YOU have been doing wrong.
      You're not reading my posts.
      Keep telling yourself that
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#977)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#930)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#916)
      Keep telling yourself that
      I haven't had many scum reads or town reads so far. But I have scum read Kiana and town read Vibrava, but now I'm having doubts over the TMI thing and I am leaning town on Storm and wiggles. I have already said all of this.
      Too many null reads is a universal scum tell
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#980)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#946)
      Storm do you think Vibrava/I are V/W?
      Wtf kind of a question is this
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#982)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#961)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#958)
      Why are you putting any weight into this
      Because some of the reasons you're scum reading me for you've seen me do as town.
      Tú hablas Inglés?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#985)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#971)
      Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#968)
      aka stop being a scummy town if youre town
      I don't think I've been scummy, but Evan is using arguments that he used to ML me in another game.
      Why are you using a single game as such a big crutch.

This kind of reachiness is what Chit does when he is desperate as scum.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#989)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#978)
      Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#975)
      thing is evan isnt scum
      Evan's can be extremely stubborn. I've played with him a lot. He often commits to things and doesn't reevaluate, even when his argument has clearly been invalidated, he can continue and act like a hypocrite. He clearly hasn't been reading my recent posts.

How about reading the game I linked and compare his push on me from that game to his push on me in this game?
      STOP
      WITH
      THE
      $#@!ING
      STUPID
      META
      BULL$#@!

You haven't been towny and have given me no reason to reevaluate. You have not been scum hunting, just asking rhetorics. You haven't countered any of my pointa. You constantly strawman. You are treating a single game as fact. You are falling back to petty stuff to defend yourself. It's desperate, it's scummy, and you have been caught.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1349)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#1021)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1020)
      Proof that Chit is not scum hunting:

He has too many null reads
      His only stated scum read is Kiana
      He has no read on me
      His vote had not changed since early in the game and he has shown no intent to change it
      His strongest scum read is only slight scum
      Have you not figured out that I have a slight scum lean on you? It should have been obvious when I went into comparing your push on me this game to TFM70.

I stated that I haven't liked you and my read on Vibrava has changed from slight town read to slight scum over the TMI thing. They keep acting like they're scum who knows that I'm town hungry for town cred from me getting mislynched. Manti also fell back to null. Gut town lean early, but then he faded a bit.

Do you call around 6.5 hours ago early?

There isn't a problem with not having any strong scum reads at this point of the game.

(Colin, Storm)
      (Wiggles, Poker, Viscera)
      (Everyone else)
      (Vibrava, Kiana, Evan)
      ()

Poker read is gut. I'm not sure if I talked about this already.

I liked Viscera coming in and bringing up Vibrava/Storm TvT possibility (although I don't agree) and immediately starting to scum hunt.

I'm going to update this more soon. I need to look more into players such as Duke, Bear, and Shattiel.
      Your scum read on me is pure garbage. I don't think an explanation is needed. I want an analysis on what I'm doing this game not what I did in another game. You aren't actively scum hunting. If you were being active in solving the game you wouldn't have just 5 townreads, which is pathetic. You said that none of your reads have changed except Vibra and Manti, proving that you aren't actively solving and that your reads are stagnant. I know that you aren't trying. I've seen you try. You are either town that is not trying to win or scum.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1395)
      Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#1160)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#758)
      Would scum!wiggles stay the course on popular people? I liked that he wasn't going with the flow.
      Vote this McBitcher with me
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1478)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1436)
      Evan, what's your sample size with Chitown? Because my peek is making me think he's town and I think you're town.
      My sample size is like 10-15 games

And I've never read him wrong
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1480)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#1457)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1428)
      Your read on Manti makes me think ML is mislynch
      Why's Manti town?
      They've been super towny the entire game I don't know how you don't see this
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1874)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#1590)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1585)
      BECAUSE I'M A GOD. WORSHIP ME
      I don't believe in God.
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Die athiest scum
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2095)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2096)
      Wait he died?

Wolves threw
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2097)
      Well now I have to reevaluate

So

Bleh

These are his 52 posts about Chitown where he never reevaluated. He called him mafia before he even posted, made an effort to hate every posts he made and spent HOURS just calling him names and being mad that Chitown correctly pushed him back. This alone should have been a slam dunk but Evan posted himself out of it pretty well, instead of facing the problem he just killed him in the night and i commend him for that, it doesn't look like a kill he would make.
    • He has never tried to kill a mafia unless it was somebody elses idea.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#883)
      Bear can die
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#922)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#920)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#908)
      I reached out to you just now. Am I towny?
      I had you as a light town lean for activity. I like you engaging me with it there, but it wouldn't make you a villager in a vacuum if that's what you're asking.
      Chit + Bear + 1
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1920)
      I don't remember anything that Bear has done

At all
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1986)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1982)
      Vibrava you gonna make a choice here homie or sit on a meaningless wagon
      Have you done anything this game
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2101)
      N1 BearSquared green btw
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#363)
      ##Vote stormslyde

Hmmmmmmmmm
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#368)
      Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#366)
      ##Vote stormslyde

activate frozen wolf mode. WIGGLES THE PRESSURE IS TOO MUCH I CANT HANDLE UNEXPLAINED VOTES

IM LOCK V WHY YOUDO DIS
      ##Vote stormslyde
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#373)
      Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#371)
      a troll post since a nonsense vote from wiggles litterally means nothing to me
      Vote parked
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#437)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

I like storm's recent stuff

You can see had some posts on day 1 calling the mafia mafia, fortunately for him he managed to get his n1 on bearsquared, when I asked him about his n1 on bearsquared he had a really good answer from a town perspective so well played to him but this allowed him to stop his "wow bear can die" sort of posts that he had made on day 1. Side note you'll notice that each of the mafia used one of their peeks on a teammate (Evan included) whereas I had it on Chitown and then Shattiel.

But never did this man attempt to kill a mafia, or case a mafia, just a stray vote or comment here or there about why there were. When it came to crunch time he wanted to kill Viscera Eyes and not Stormslyde. I believe that reading through past posts made it very clear but whatever his investigation was led him to the wrong name and I executed that name with him because he did play well while in thread but in hindsight this man was trying to kill villagers and not the mafia.
    • He pushes on coincidentally both mafia at EOD while they couldn't die despite his main scumread being Chitown

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1920)
      I don't remember anything that Bear has done

At all
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1931)
      Kiana drops a stupid as mc $#@!ing $#@! vote and disappears

Clap it up
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1937)
      Kiana is lolcatting

Ready to kill it
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1940)
      ##Vote Kiana Kaslana
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1944)
      I just realized that if Kiana flips wolf I'm spewed villager

Yay
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1948)
      What

You Don't get a red check on night 0 im so confused
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2004)
      This EoD needs more spice

##Vote Stormslyde
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2026)
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#2019)
      ##Vote stormslyde
      LOLOOOOLAOOAOALAOLSLDOSOSLDODODLOFIFHSBWJIVSHVOHSO Q

##Vote KIANA KASLANA

FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS L9CK GLGL
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2036)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#2031)
      WTF is storm a wagon?
      That was my spicy cfd
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#2095)
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Now here is his EOD, the people he pushes on at EOD are Bearsquared/Stormslyde/Kiana.

Regardless of whether he was joking the other 2 that aren't Kiana are very conveniently his two teammates, "i don't remember anything bear has done", "spicy bear cfd" but do you see who he still votes for the next morning? Chitown.. the dead guy who's reveal was posted about 3 inches above his post. Do you know who else pretended not to read things? Stormslyde.

This guy pushed on his mafia friends to look good at EOD or just tmi'd his partners at EOD, no idea if it was to reference later but it's not a coincidence.
    • He wanted to kill Viscera Eyes to get to mylo rather than stormslyde. (I later convinced him)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3297)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3190)
      Manti "if i ever die and flip town, bear is town".

$#@!ing hell. I was about to write he was partners.

Real cop always CC if you exist.

I don't care if Duk3 is vt trying to make a hero play, i think it's more likely he's mafia if he's not the cop after that hammer yesterday.

BTW if exactly colin wasn't killed, I was fake red checking your ass duk3.
      I was gonna push a Viscera/Bear/Duke world but obviously that can't happen.

And that was assuming the cop claimed. If not then idk what I would do lmao. Claiming a fake green on Bear really hindered my play.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3301)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3217)
      Who would bear and my partner even be? Evan?

I don't think the team is VE/EVAN because I don't think VE is mafia so you're probably towning vibrava/storm wrong I think.
      VE because this post

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3304)
      What is the reasoning for your 180 on VE though? You wanted to kill them at the start of day 2 so why are they town now?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3317)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3311)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3307)
      What
      I read another game that Viscera Eyes participated in and his posting was very similar in attitude and goofiness.
      That's honestly really weak
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3321)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3319)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3317)
      That's honestly really weak
      That's why I 180'd, he then went on to berate people in a towny way and be aggressive about trying to kill players in a towny way which I also liked.
      Have you seen them play as mafia?
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3342)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3339)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3338)
      Idk why I forgot that.

But your ideology still doesn't work on me
      I didn't say it was impossible. I believe it even if a mafia managed to get on the $#@! you Kiana train.

I'll do my due dilligence, my gut reaction is that it's you over Vibrana or VE based off the currently claimed peek. I have been town reading you but you make sense as of right now.
      I completely understand pushing a world with me in it, but I don't get why VE is clear. Pushing me over Vibrava is completely reasonable and I'm not going against that. The only reasoning for townreading VE though is meta and you haven't responded to me as to whether you have seen a scum game of theirs or not, so I can't take this read strongly.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3345)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3290)
      Evan when you've read my posts about Storm, let me know if you agree he's his partner and then tell me who you think the last is.

If you say me, that makes my job easy, I'll just lynch you. But if you have a good reason to think it's VE or Vibrana I'm all ears.
      I did read your posts on Storm. They don't look good but I would rather do my own evaluation. Right now I'm leaning a team of you and VE because that's the easiest world I can place together right now but I have a ton of looking to do.

His focus day 3 was on getting Viscera Eyes killed, he didn't understand why I 180'd on VE and unfortunately i swapped back, he said that my posts for storm look pretty bad but he wanted to kill VE instead lol.

Guess who got their way and the cop and clears approval? ME!!!!
    • His final 3 pressure is weak
      Ok sure he's busy but took him 14 hours to do anything when clearly he was busy but I don't believe his push on me today has been very strong.

Instead of spending most of his time in the thread calling me mafia, he spent a TON of time just saying why the things I said were things he did as town and wondering why I was wrong. His case on me was short and non impactful and his ending excuse was that his parents told him to go to bed lmao. Maybe you don't agree but a lot of his reasons for pushing on me are laughable and actually towny things for me to have done.

When I voted for him his reason for being mad was that he was afraid that you would vote too quickly, he was upset at me the "mafia" for voting for him, like how little sense does that make, he's clutching at straws to try and call me mafia, trying to read my posts and say why they could be from a mafia. He literally called me mafia for calling the mafia mafia before I put the final nail in the coffin.

• A plethora of villagers left their legacy to kill him and believed he was mafia.
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3372)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3333)
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3276)
      I'm thinking order looks like bear > storm > Evan > VE
      Why this order?
      Bear is red peeked.

Storm is making sense to be partners with bear also the power wolfing exchange I had with him is now awkward. If storm flips wolf then you can clear wiggles.

You over ve cause I'm trusting wiggles on his ve read. Obviously if storm is town the order changes and you should think hard on the wiggles ve world.
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3282)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3280)
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3278)
      Erm wiggles/vib*
      you'd also just lose to me in general with that world, but you'd lose at f5 to me/vib or me/ve yes. But if we lynch storm at 7 and he's not mafia then obviously things change a lil bit.
      Yea I think storm lynch after bear solves game cause you don't bring up this laundry on storm jf the team is bear/storm/wigglss
      Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#3315)
      bears Evan storm, take it to the bank
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#3894)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3893)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3887)
      Evan I have the exact same thoughts as you were to VE. why you fighting me
      I'm not fighting you. I do think there is a good chance the game ends after we lynch VE. Hiwever I don't think your play today has been very towny and I'm not going to hold back concerns. I have no reason to.
      Evan quit being scummy
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#3877)
      Ok. Good luck if he is town. I’d get Evan in final 3.

##Vote VisceraEyes
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1919)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1917)
      Can somebody quote the Shattiel case?
      ##Vote EvanManManMan

This is exactly what he posted in famous groupings

Cfd in Evan
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1961)
      Look at Evan vote together with his top “wolf read chittown”
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1592)
      Okay so

Bear top town
      Pokemaniac strong town
      Colin high town
      Shattiel medium town
      Vibrava light town
      Stormslyde light town
      Wiggles maybe town

Leftovers
      VE
      catgirl
      Duke
      Chitown

Evan ???

Evan in particular I find it hard because he seemed town early but then his tunnel in chitown sounds scummy like it gives me doubts it’s like his tunnel on me in famous groupings so I need to check what chitown flips first
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1601)
      I think upon review chitown is town

That makes Evans tunnel suspect
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1614)
      Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#1609)
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1598)
      They are very $#@!ing different bro.

Anyway I did have doubts about you early too from your tunnel but I think that’s settled now
      please expand on the differences and how you developed reads from it

Your tunnel on vibrava I can see wwhere ur coming from and in fact made some sense to my point of view

In comparison Evan is just like spamming “chit is scum listen to me because I’m the expert on chit”

Which is well and good unless Evan is scum
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1655)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1651)
      Okay so

Bear top town
      Pokemaniac strong town
      Colin high town
      Shattiel medium town
      Vibrava light town
      Stormslyde light town
      Wiggles maybe town

Leftovers
      VE
      catgirl
      Duke
      Chitown

Evan ???

Evan in particular I find it hard because he seemed town early but then his tunnel in chitown sounds scummy like it gives me doubts it’s like his tunnel on me in famous groupings so I need to check what chitown flips first
      It's a bit weird that you have Chitown as like your bottom scum, but have Evan lower for tunneling on him and Evan citing a lot of meta as the reason for his push. Can you help me reconcile these two things. Is it not who Evan is pushing but rather how he's pushing?
      Yeah

And Evan is an entire tier on his own I just wanted to talk about him

He isn’t lower he’s chucked into leftovers
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1659)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1656)

Wait what the $#@!. You called his tunnel suspect before you had chitown as town??
      Yeah. I don’t like how Evan is spamming “chitown is scum” over and over again like calling “Kiana is scum” and “soah is scum” with bull$#@!

If you don't trust your self or you don't trust me, you can always trust our fallen brethren who left you who they would like to kill.

Above is Duk3/Manti/Poker/Kiana all calling him the mafia. Kiana had pretty good reads day 1 but didn't treat her village with respect so she got herself killed. And I've left a special section for Chitown.
    • Chitown said that Evan has used a very similar style to mislynch him in the past.
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3372)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3333)
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3276)
      I'm thinking order looks like bear > storm > Evan > VE
      Why this order?
      Bear is red peeked.

Storm is making sense to be partners with bear also the power wolfing exchange I had with him is now awkward. If storm flips wolf then you can clear wiggles.

You over ve cause I'm trusting wiggles on his ve read. Obviously if storm is town the order changes and you should think hard on the wiggles ve world.
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3282)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3280)
      Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#3278)
      Erm wiggles/vib*
      you'd also just lose to me in general with that world, but you'd lose at f5 to me/vib or me/ve yes. But if we lynch storm at 7 and he's not mafia then obviously things change a lil bit.
      Yea I think storm lynch after bear solves game cause you don't bring up this laundry on storm jf the team is bear/storm/wigglss
      Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#3315)
      bears Evan storm, take it to the bank
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#3894)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#3893)
      Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#3887)
      Evan I have the exact same thoughts as you were to VE. why you fighting me
      I'm not fighting you. I do think there is a good chance the game ends after we lynch VE. Hiwever I don't think your play today has been very towny and I'm not going to hold back concerns. I have no reason to.
      Evan quit being scummy
      Quote Originally Posted by PokerManiac1122 (#3877)
      Ok. Good luck if he is town. I’d get Evan in final 3.

##Vote VisceraEyes
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1919)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#1917)
      Can somebody quote the Shattiel case?
      ##Vote EvanManManMan

This is exactly what he posted in famous groupings

Cfd in Evan
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1961)
      Look at Evan vote together with his top “wolf read chittown”
      Okay so

Bear top town
      Pokemaniac strong town
      Colin high town
      Shattiel medium town
      Vibrava light town
      Stormslyde light town
      Wiggles maybe town

Leftovers
      VE
      catgirl
      Duke
      Chitown

Evan ???

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1614)
      Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#1609)
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1598)
      They are very $#@!ing different bro.

Anyway I did have doubts about you early too from your tunnel but I think that’s settled now
      please expand on the differences and how you developed reads from it

Your tunnel on vibrava I can see wwhere ur coming from and in fact made some sense to my point of view

In comparison Evan is just like spamming “chit is scum listen to me because I’m the expert on chit”

Which is well and good unless Evan is scum
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#1655)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1651)
      Okay so

Bear top town
      Pokemaniac strong town
      Colin high town
      Shattiel medium town
      Vibrava light town
      Stormslyde light town
      Wiggles maybe town

Leftovers
      VE
      catgirl
      Duke
      Chitown

Evan ???

It's a bit weird that you have Chitown as like your bottom scum, but have Evan lower for tunneling on him and Evan citing a lot of meta as the reason for his push. Can you help me reconcile these two things. Is it not who Evan is pushing but rather how he's pushing?
      Yeah

And Evan is an entire tier on his own I just wanted to talk about him

He isn’t lower he’s chucked into leftovers
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#701)
      Evan none of the times that you've called my posts yucky shades are yucky.
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#705)
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#703)
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#673)
      Because people shouldn't be continuing to vote for clearly invalid reasons.
      And why do you care
      Because it's not helpful to the town when one of its potential members keeps making a clearly invalid push.
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#718)
      Evan do you feel that I'm engaged in this game?
      ##Vote Chitownmvp01

Weird meta read on Manti
      Calls me rude

Yeah that's it.
      I asked you about my engagement because your on push on me has some similarities to when you were scum and led a ML on me.
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#813)
      Ok and?
      My point is that you could be scum here too because of that.
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#887)
      Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#885)
      Why's he wolfy, Evan?
      The man's super defensive and isn't scum hunting plus some other things I have littered in my ISO
      I'm scum hunting. Otherwise you've pushed me over my posts not being contentful, which is kinda similar to when you were scum and got me ML'd in TFM70.
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#915)
      You aren't.

You're not reading my posts.
      Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#929)
      I want people to take a look at this game. Evan is scum and leads a mislynch of me D1. I bring this up because some of his reasoning for his push on me this game is similar to when he led town into mislynching me in the game I linked.

https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpb...p?f=17&t=84845

This is a point that I wish I leaned on more and I'm sorry Chitown that it got this far. Chitown clearly layed out for us that this was how Evan mislynched him in the past, Evan failed here and thought he was the cop but we shouldn't have let Evan get away with that and we won't. Chitown deserves justice. That final post is probably the most important, if you want to read how Evan tried to mislynch Chitown and how it was very similar. I'm not gonna bother reading it, I know that Evan is mafia, but I encourage you too, and if you ever are close to voting me you should probably read that first.

#JusticeforChitown.
    • As much as he wants to say it, these 2 posts are not coincidental:
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#178)
      Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#177)
      ##Vote bearsquared
      Boom
      Spicy

I want more
      Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#363)
      ##Vote stormslyde

Hmmmmmmmmm

Evan is a good player, but he's not perfect, when his partners were voted day 1 by villagers he responded with these 2 very similar posts. Evan this is a leak that you should plug because I for one will notice if you do it again. You approach people voting for your partners in similar ways and want to know more, it's like a subconcious I want to know more about this and can I get cred or stop this.

So in conclusion your owner, I believe several of these categories are slam dunks on their own. They are enough reason to kill the man. If you have any more concerns or questions I will be waiting for your judgement, if you need to call me to the witness stand I have all day to answer you.

But after you have concluded reading this post, if you just responded with a vote for EvanManManMan, that would be pretty epic.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this lol

-

Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4210)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#1312)
    read most of kiana's ISO,

I'll say the main reason that I think Kiana is mafia is that there is so much fluff nonsense in their first 20-30 posts that it's exactly like a wolf who's posting to be around but doesn't really engage with the game and you don't notice til you read their ISO, there is so many posts to confirm.

Lighter reasons: Their Focus on bear, I for one think bear has been towny, they can be wrong but they seem to alternate between confidently scum reading him and assigning town reads to people for voting or scum reading him and when confronted by bear themself showing some wussness and weakness. Also there's a lovely chainsaw to suspect someone else if bear is not mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#297)
    Bear is a lot more pissy than in WWW mafia

And in WWW mafia the town dayvigs went ahead to shoot town and doc

Bear scumread
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#317)
    So I think u are scum because you are posting, as UFO would put it, “awkwardly”
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#319)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#316)
    Vibrava is like only amalyzing littlr things
    I think vibrava might be scum in the event I am wrong on bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#348)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#338)
    We've played three games together. The Hydra mash where you thought I was Alisae at first, WWW where you played less than half a day phase with me, and Famous Groupings where you only got what I was saying via Soah proxy. I'm surprised you'd have any strong expectation for my tone.
    Well I am experimenting. I never said I had high expectation of being corretcwith this read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#351)
    @bear I still think my vote is best placed on u until I get a better read on yourself and others so there’s where discussion ends
    still needs a better read yet bases further reads in the game off bear.

also i noted a few other posts that i thought seemed scummy, got bored of reading the rest of their ISO, one to note here is their 50% is better than rand thing which they read incorrectly when the word villagers was written, I think they're reading what they want to read sometimes but this is of course lighter than my above reasons, maybe i'll try read more of there later but I've consistenly lynched wolves with very similar starts to their isos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#793)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#789)
    at best this is 50% accurate
    Do you realize 50% is better than RNG which is better than most people. Lol.

Gonna sheep that ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#818)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#812)
    You've done litterally nothing this game and I still have you out of my scum circle.

How do you know it doesn't work?
    Because your methodology is fundamentally flawed

It’s like math, looking at your working I can already know where you’re going. And to be blunt ur going off the rocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#819)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#817)
    youre high, 50% is lower than average when it comes to town reads. theres what 2 wolves in this game and 11 town? thats like 80% town if you just rnged it
    $#@! me I thought those were wolf reads

Carry on
    His first real scumread is Kiana, and his main reasoning is fluff and disengagement, which could have been made about pretty much everybody early game, including himself. And he also said Kiana was mafia for thwir focus on Bear, which looks REALLY bad for him based on how he is calling me out for townreading Bear early in the game. Yes, I did townread Bear but I never defended him like Wiggles does in this post.

If you ignore the perspective pings I think some of the points Evan made about Wiggles were actually pretty good. For instance right here this posts seems like Wiggles doing a chainsaw defense of Bearsquared which is drudgesiren.gif.

I would have engaged more with Evan about these points but I've made my decision and I don't want to maintain hope that I might vote Wiggles. Well played Evan. Well played Wiggles.

##Vote EvanManManMan

7. ISO #4257
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 6 Lynch: EvanManManMan was Mafia Goon »
    Super Monkey Ball Cop 13'er Day 6 Votecount

Town must lynch correctly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

2 EvanManManMan wiggles1993 (174), Vibrava (63)
    1 wiggles1993 EvanManManMan (90)

View Vote History

EvanManManMan was lynched. They were: Mafia Goon.
    Role PM for Super Monkey Ball Cop 13'er

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Day 6 has ended.

Day 6 ended at 10:59 AM EDT on Tuesday, June 19th, 2018.

8. ISO #4258
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Town Wins
    Game Over

All threats to Town have been eliminated. Town wins.

Town Members

@chitownmvp01
    @Colin
    @Duk3star
    @Kiana Kaslana
    @Mantichora
    @PokerManiac1122
    @Shattiel
    @Vibrava
    @VisceraEyes
    @wiggles1993
    x3 Mafia Goon
    x9 Vanilla Town
    x1 Town Alignment Cop
    bearsquared (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    EvanManManMan (Mafia Goon)
    stormslyde (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Chat: Super Monkey Ball Cop 13'er Mafia Chat

Game Thread: Super Monkey Ball Cop 13'er

chitownmvp01 (Vanilla Town)

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Colin (Vanilla Town)

Duk3star (Town Alignment Cop)

You are Town Alignment Cop. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Alignment Cop

As Town Alignment Cop, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's alignment. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the un-Inspected living players.

Inspection Results for Night 0 in Super Monkey Ball Cop 13'er

Mantichora is Town

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    stormslyde (Mafia Goon)

Kiana Kaslana (Vanilla Town)

Mantichora (Vanilla Town)

PokerManiac1122 (Vanilla Town)

Shattiel (Vanilla Town)

stormslyde (Mafia Goon)

Mafia Team

bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    stormslyde (Mafia Goon)

Vibrava (Vanilla Town)

VisceraEyes (Vanilla Town)

wiggles1993 (Vanilla Town)

N1: chitownmvp01 — Factional Kill
    0: Mantichora — Alignment Inspection
    N1: PokerManiac1122 — Alignment Inspection
    N2: bearsquared — Alignment Inspection
    N3: EvanManManMan — Alignment Inspection
    N3: Duk3star — Factional Kill
    N4: Mantichora — Factional Kill
    N5: PokerManiac1122 — Factional Kill
    N2: Colin — Factional Kill

Graveyard Chat: Super Monkey Ball Cop 13'er Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

9. ISO #4259
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
  10. ISO #4260
    Oh I forgot I wanted to put a part at the end that said

Wiggles 100% town. gg

11. ISO #4261
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Read your post, great thoughts and well played! GG!

12. ISO #4262
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00

dont know how you wolves threw this lmaoooooo

vibrava you were MVP

13. ISO #4263
    Timezone

14. ISO #4264
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#4263)
    my n0 red peek on evan was goat
    But impossible. You had some good reads day 1.

15. ISO #4265
    Sick purity wiggles

16. ISO #4266
    Wiggles worked hard during this last phase, Evan did try, but clearly Vibrava noticed stuff previously so he basically couldn't escape.

GG town

17. ISO #4267
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Really well played to Evan, I think I always had the edge given play before final 3, but he was a formidable opponent.

He played some of those later days very well.

18. ISO #4268
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

19. ISO #4269
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4264)
    sadly im new to mafiauniverse still. *sigh*

20. ISO #4270
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#4269)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4264)
    sadly im new to mafiauniverse still. *sigh*
    Heh, always a random town night 0 in this setup!

21. ISO #4271
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    I still can't cop hunt to save my life. Gg

22. ISO #4272
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#4271)
    I still can't cop hunt to save my life. Gg
    Killing Chitown was fine, but killing Colin. YIKES

23. ISO #4273
    I was just about to post

Great job Wiggles. That F3 performance from you was super good and I would have had to bust my ass off to get you lynched.

24. ISO #4274
    I did 0 cop hunting

25. ISO #4275
    I also can still brag about my god read on Chit

26. ISO #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#4262)
    ggwp

vibrava you were MVP
    The wolves threw

Coming from the town who got themselves lynched from lolcatting

27. ISO #4277
    Timezone

28. ISO #4278
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4276)
    ggwp

vibrava you were MVP
    The wolves threw

lol that makes u look even worse. just saying

and i wasnt lolcatting, i was lolcatgirling :] gid gud

29. ISO #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#4277)
    how did you rand scum again evan
    I've gone on 8 game scum streaks before

This isn't impressive

30. ISO #4280
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4279)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#4277)
    how did you rand scum again evan
    I've gone on 8 game scum streaks before

This isn't impressive
    what the $#@! dude wow how

go play the lottery m8

31. ISO #4281
    Timezone
    anyway gg evan it was fun and funny to see u play again

thansk for not tunneling my slot this time around

32. ISO #4282
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    MiniMafia
    wolves never had this for a moment lol

33. ISO #4283
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana Kaslana (#4278)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#4276)
    ggwp

vibrava you were MVP
    The wolves threw

lol that makes u look even worse. just saying

and i wasnt lolcatting, i was lolcatgirling :] gid gud
    not TECHNICALLY incorrect

34. ISO #4284
    It's funny because on day one I said I was definitely going to bus Stormslyde at one point or another

Lol

35. ISO #4285
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    GG wolves. Evan that was one hell of a performance.

36. ISO #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#4285)
    GG wolves. Evan that was one hell of a performance.
    Thanks my lad

Tempted to still respond to wiggles's case on me

37. ISO #4287
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Town of Salem

Me dying N1 was hilarious. I just forgot to post a N0 and they thought I was Cop because of it.

This game very accurately represents Evan's scum meta. As a wolf, D1 he is extremely stubborn and commits to 1 thing unlike as town he constantly reevaluates things as the day/game goes on.

38. ISO #4288
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Knew Evan was probably scum after the D1 lynch and his push on me. If I was alive, I was potentially going to fake a red on him.

39. ISO #4289
    GG Guys though you didn't win well played scum

40. ISO #4290
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#4287)
    GG! Thanks for hosting Aquilla!

Me dying N1 was hilarious. I just forgot to post a N0 and they thought I was Cop because of it.

This game very accurately represents Evan's scum meta. As a wolf, D1 he is extremely stubborn and commits to 1 thing unlike as town he constantly reevaluates things as the day/game goes on.
    #justiceforchitown

41. ISO #4291
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

42. ISO #4292
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

43. ISO #4293
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4290)
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownmvp01 (#4287)
    GG! Thanks for hosting Aquilla!

#justiceforchitown
    lol

44. ISO #4294
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4292)
    Nobody subbed out. Wow!
    I don't think I've seen that happen before. Wow!

45. ISO #4295
    Community
    Mini Mafia
    Good game. Well played the town that didn't implode.

46. ISO #4296
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    Daily Mafia

47. ISO #4297
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    I thought when I was dreaming when I saw the PM that I was dead. lol

48. ISO #4298