Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMA_Amrock

1. ISO #101
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If you had to choose which 4 mafia players would make up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Which 5 mafia players would make the Scooby Doo gang? Which two players would be Tom and Jerry? And which 3 mafia players would be Harry, Ron and Hermione?

2. ISO #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#101)
    If you had to choose which 4 mafia players would make up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Which 5 mafia players would make the Scooby Doo gang? Which two players would be Tom and Jerry? And which 3 mafia players would be Harry, Ron and Hermione?
    I'll do the ones I know

Tom and Jerry are definitely Jon Paul and Fable

Harry
    Ron
    Hermione

Honestly no clue lol. Don't really have the required knowledge (fairly deep) of their personalities to give an accurate answer

3. ISO #103
    It's been 7 days and I'm passing this on to @.113

GLGL