Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 1860

Thread: Escape from the Barnyard

  1. ISO #101
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#50)
    everyone's reads are all trash and made up rn
    This seems accurate


    mansi villa, i dont know why

  2. ISO #102
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#39)
    Amrock villagin

    GJ amrock


    Apoc
    Lime
    Amrock

    +4
    This is so bad it can't be villa apoc
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#52)
    ##Vote Apoc


    Really.gif

    ??

  3. ISO #103
    I thought I understood the rikivwolfy debate until riki said that for some reason they responded to something while personally taking a “not” in the sentence, making EVRYTHKNG multiplied by a power of negative one and confusing my ass

  4. ISO #104
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    I onePostRead lime's entrance as villagery

    Amrock agrees, he can be town until further notice

    This isnt hard marko, are you wolfin?

  5. ISO #105
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#27)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#26)
    Incorrect
    You not guna call me wolfy for it? No fun if you aren't going to get baited
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#22)
    Apoc complaining is wolfy
    I disagree with this

    Why do you think this @MarkoRaj

    Or is this a joke
    seems fairly self explanatory

    everyone's reads are all trash and made up rn
    towny
    Why is it townie?

    No other posts catch your eye vefore that one?

  6. ISO #106
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,236
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#39)
    Amrock villagin

    GJ amrock


    Apoc
    Lime
    Amrock

    +4
    This is so bad it can't be villa apoc
    I mean

    I’m townreading lime’s post

    And I’m town

    It could be wolf!apoc but I don’t think these are bad reads?
    How is limestone post in any way alignment indicative whatsoever?

  7. ISO #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#103)
    I thought I understood the rikivwolfy debate until riki said that for some reason they responded to something while personally taking a “not” in the sentence, making EVRYTHKNG multiplied by a power of negative one and confusing my ass
    just reread my first reply to him

  8. ISO #108
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    So @MarkoRaj

    Are my early reads made up?

    Or bad and wolfy?

    Let me know when you've decided

  9. ISO #109
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#39)
    Amrock villagin

    GJ amrock


    Apoc
    Lime
    Amrock

    +4
    This is so bad it can't be villa apoc
    I mean

    I’m townreading lime’s post

    And I’m town

    It could be wolf!apoc but I don’t think these are bad reads?
    How is limestone post in any way alignment indicative whatsoever?
    It just is. It feels genuine and I think wolf!lime would just not post anything at all and would care about how people would perceive the fact he could be posting but isn’t

    That’s my way of trying to articulate what’s mostly a gut read

  10. ISO #110
    Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,683
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#50)
    everyone's reads are all trash and made up rn
    This seems accurate


    mansi villa, i dont know why
    wow

  11. ISO #111
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,236
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#27)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#26)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#22)
    Apoc complaining is wolfy
    Incorrect
    You not guna call me wolfy for it? No fun if you aren't going to get baited
    i like this post from marko

    seems like a kinda villagery mindset of trying to start $#@! for the sake of doing it which would be.. productive in this gamestate

    not an impossible post for him to make as a wolf or anything but it's decent
    best read of the game so far.

    Gid luk for rik

  12. ISO #112
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#60)
    ok im done

    amrock w

    marko v

    maybe wolfy v

    idk about apoc
    That’s weird, you usually townread me early and if you do scumread me do that thing where you posture and say how you aren’t sure

    What makes this game the outlier when you have no doubt I’m wolf?
    idk

    what makes you think i hae no doubt

    and psure your description of me reading you in the past is wrong but i feel a bit better about reading you with awesome's meta from yesterday turbo
    ##Vote sheepsaysmeep

    First real wolfread

    I don’t like this post at all

    I didn’t like your vote on me, I don’t how you think awesome5000’s meta on me for a turbo should have anything to do with this game (especially because I’m not even acting the same). This post feels deceptive and making up a bad reason for why you aren’t expressing doubt like you’ve done in the past
    What makes you think he has no doubt though?

    Maybe he's fakin it. Its page 2 yknow...

  13. ISO #113
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    50ppp GOAT

    $#@! the haters

  14. ISO #114
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,236
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#51)
    This is so bad it can't be villa apoc
    I mean

    I’m townreading lime’s post

    And I’m town

    It could be wolf!apoc but I don’t think these are bad reads?
    How is limestone post in any way alignment indicative whatsoever?
    It just is. It feels genuine and I think wolf!lime would just not post anything at all and would care about how people would perceive the fact he could be posting but isn’t

    That’s my way of trying to articulate what’s mostly a gut read
    pretty sure limestone has made that post every single game I've seen him play.

    Certainly done it as a villager before so I don't see why they can't just copy it as an opening line

  15. ISO #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#103)
    I thought I understood the rikivwolfy debate until riki said that for some reason they responded to something while personally taking a “not” in the sentence, making EVRYTHKNG multiplied by a power of negative one and confusing my ass
    just reread my first reply to him
    I did and his logic makes more sense than yours

    If you were gonna guess that apoc always reads the setup, why would you ask that question? But I also see your POV: that you don’t really KNOW bc you haven’t seen him

    Overall in terms of “who won this logical debate”

    I would say wolfy has the upper hand

    But in terms of “does this have any effect on my read of you or him”

    The answer is no

  16. ISO #116
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#54)
    I mean

    I’m townreading lime’s post

    And I’m town

    It could be wolf!apoc but I don’t think these are bad reads?
    How is limestone post in any way alignment indicative whatsoever?
    It just is. It feels genuine and I think wolf!lime would just not post anything at all and would care about how people would perceive the fact he could be posting but isn’t

    That’s my way of trying to articulate what’s mostly a gut read
    pretty sure limestone has made that post every single game I've seen him play.

    Certainly done it as a villager before so I don't see why they can't just copy it as an opening line
    I’ve never seen him make that post of “going to sleep now” as either alignment

    And I’ve watched and played a lot of games with him

  17. ISO #117
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Who let manti plat

    Why have you done this

  18. ISO #118
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,166
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    impolite

  19. ISO #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#51)
    This is so bad it can't be villa apoc
    I mean

    I’m townreading lime’s post

    And I’m town

    It could be wolf!apoc but I don’t think these are bad reads?
    How is limestone post in any way alignment indicative whatsoever?
    It just is. It feels genuine and I think wolf!lime would just not post anything at all and would care about how people would perceive the fact he could be posting but isn’t

    That’s my way of trying to articulate what’s mostly a gut read
    i generally agree with the bolded with the caveat that this game is super casual so he could just not care

  20. ISO #120
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#13)
    N0 Manasi villa
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#24)
    I'm awake! Let's get it!

    Okay back to sleep.
    This is my new n0

    RIP manasi
    is it alignment indicative that apoc thinks this game is a cop 9er or is he making a joke and i'm dumb
    ...


    No

    And

    Because amrock told me it was a cop 9er



  21. ISO #121
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    AMROCK WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS

  22. ISO #122
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    I wanted long form turbo with peeks and SHCs and other shortcuts for my laziness

  23. ISO #123
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,166
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    apparently cop would be too op so they decided to make it a tracker 9er instead

    or something

  24. ISO #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#13)
    N0 Manasi villa
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#24)
    I'm awake! Let's get it!

    Okay back to sleep.
    This is my new n0

    RIP manasi
    is it alignment indicative that apoc thinks this game is a cop 9er or is he making a joke and i'm dumb
    ...


    No

    And

    Because amrock told me it was a cop 9er


    HHAHAHAHAHA

  25. ISO #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    17,551
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    MU
    Gender
    I have decided that Apoc is a villager.

  26. ISO #126
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#125)
    I have decided that Apoc is a villager.

  27. ISO #127
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender


    Im tilted tbh

  28. ISO #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#127)


    Im tilted tbh
    I mean

    We talked about it for Hours yesterday in the chat you were invited to

  29. ISO #129
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Nah ill get over it


    Anyway...

  30. ISO #130
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Sheep is not wolfy


    I dunno what amrock is doin

  31. ISO #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    17,551
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    MU
    Gender
    Wtf lol

  32. ISO #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#130)
    Sheep is not wolfy


    I dunno what amrock is doin
    Sheep would probably be wolfy rn as town

    T/F

  33. ISO #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#103)
    I thought I understood the rikivwolfy debate until riki said that for some reason they responded to something while personally taking a “not” in the sentence, making EVRYTHKNG multiplied by a power of negative one and confusing my ass
    just reread my first reply to him
    I did and his logic makes more sense than yours

    If you were gonna guess that apoc always reads the setup, why would you ask that question? But I also see your POV: that you don’t really KNOW bc you haven’t seen him

    Overall in terms of “who won this logical debate”

    I would say wolfy has the upper hand

    But in terms of “does this have any effect on my read of you or him”

    The answer is no
    i stopped reading after the bolded because it's already wrong

    the /first thing/ i said was that i /didn't/ think apoc would read the setup. i said it in a kinda dumb roundabout way which is lols but yeh

  34. ISO #134
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#84)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#27)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#26)
    Incorrect
    You not guna call me wolfy for it? No fun if you aren't going to get baited
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#22)
    Apoc complaining is wolfy
    I disagree with this

    Why do you think this @MarkoRaj

    Or is this a joke
    seems fairly self explanatory

    everyone's reads are all trash and made up rn
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#39)
    Amrock villagin

    GJ amrock


    Apoc
    Lime
    Amrock

    +4
    This is so bad it can't be villa apoc
    que?
    Riki

    Welcome to the village

    You can replace amrock

    \o/

  35. ISO #135
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,166
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    can i be in the village yet

  36. ISO #136
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#77)
    This is my new n0

    RIP manasi

    is it alignment indicative that apoc thinks this game is a cop 9er or is he making a joke and i'm dumb
    When was the last game you saw Apoc not reading the setup?
    i thought this post went the other way at first (like without the "not") and i would have guessed "all the time"

    but in reality i haven't played many non mash games with apoc (or in general)
    If you have never seem him derp and not read the setup, ever,

    Then I think it's pretty odd how serious your tone was when you said "Hmmm, could this actually be AI or am I dumb?"

    So I think you're a wolf, sorry.

    ##Vote Riki

  37. ISO #137
    I see that Manasi and Manti are going with the “I try hard as wolf so let’s do nothing and hope we get townread” strategy

  38. ISO #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    17,551
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    MU
    Gender
    I think sheep is town for inexplainable reasons

  39. ISO #139
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#135)
    can i be in the village yet
    I was thinkin of voting you tbh

  40. ISO #140
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,166
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender

  41. ISO #141
    Amrock’s village:

    Amrock
    Limestone
    Apoc

  42. ISO #142
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#138)
    I think sheep is town for inexplainable reasons
    Os ot because aloc saod he wasnt wolfy?

  43. ISO #143
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Wow

    $#@! me

    Gj phone

    Wp

  44. ISO #144
    Hot take; sheep is wolf for being townread so early

  45. ISO #145
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,166
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#144)
    Hot take; sheep is wolf for being townread so early

  46. ISO #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    17,551
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    MU
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#138)
    I think sheep is town for inexplainable reasons
    Os ot because aloc saod he wasnt wolfy?
    No

    I wouldnt trust the reads of someone who doesnt read the setup in the OP. Sorry.

  47. ISO #147
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#138)
    I think sheep is town for inexplainable reasons
    Os ot because aloc saod he wasnt wolfy?
    No

    I wouldnt trust the reads of someone who doesnt read the setup in the OP. Sorry.
    Lmfao

    @

  48. ISO #148
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,045
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#95)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki (#87)
    did you read the second paragraph?
    Yes. You've played with him. So you know he's not a newbie Mafia player.

    How could you have the thought that him pretending this to be a cop9er could be AI?
    why does not being a noob mean you have to care about the setup? idgi
    "Apoc doesn't know the setup, so he could be derpy town. This is what I'm debating" - Riki

    I just think that's wolfy, man?
    I think you are putting words in riki's mouth

    Re-read it and try again?

  49. ISO #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#141)
    Amrock’s village:

    Amrock
    Limestone
    Apoc
    these are the same reads you had a page ago

  50. ISO #150
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,166
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#138)
    I think sheep is town for inexplainable reasons
    Os ot because aloc saod he wasnt wolfy?
    No

    I wouldnt trust the reads of someone who doesnt read the setup in the OP. Sorry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Super Backup

The Super Backup automatically inherits the abilities of all dead players of the same alignment. However, the Super Backup is limited to using one ability per night.