Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil Game [Information thread]

1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Resident Evil Game [Information thread]

The following is the information and announcements thread for the 'Resident Evil: Resurrection' Game.

Section One: Rough explanation for how the game works, and what to expect

Before I even get started explaining the game, I have to emphasize how important it is to be active and send in orders in a game like this. I won't want to even continue hosting if half my player base goes inactive. There will also be scoring penalties for inactivity, and players will die if they are inactive for multiple phases. If you have ever had inactivity issues in a game, this game probably isn't for you.

The premise of the game is that there will be 50-60 players, all participants will have their own character and location on a map, set in my own version of the Resident Evil story. Players' goal is to accumulate points by surviving and completing objectives. But, there will be obstacles and enemies which will make it difficult to survive. Each player will have their own individual score, but most players will be part of a larger team, and if the team objectives are completed, everyone on the team will get major points. A good way of getting a good score is to make sure the team's objectives are completed, but also playing competently on your own merits.

The overall objective at the end of the game is to be the player with the most points, in that this is what makes it a game that is fun for everyone, including the folks who did not make it all the way to the end, and because people like to know their actions are having a positive outcome on their score, so even if they are behind or in a very untenable position, there is still a point in persisting. It is very possible to not survive the game and still end up as the player with the most points, which is part of the incentive for earning points while you are alive.

At the beginning of the game, you will be assigned a character and given a character sheet. Most of you will be able to customize your character's stat points in a limited manner, to play the game in the manner you wish to play it, which you feel will bring the most success. However, certain stats are very powerful and will have a set maximum or won't be customize-able at all, to keep the game balanced. Your character sheet will list your objectives and team objectives, any items currently in your possession, your character's name and image, and so forth.

At game start, most of you will be in a hopelessly outmatched situation, alone, probably unarmed or poorly armed, with almost no way of defending yourself, and unable to simply escape the map. An objective must be completed before escape is even possible, and then it will only be possible through one of the limited exit points.

Your best chance of survival is to find allies, search for items and weapons, and improvise. However, the game will not be as simple as gathering up as many people as you can find and systematically solving the puzzle, and watching each other's backs.

There are hordes of zombies which are particularly attracted to the sights, sounds, and smells of many live human bodies in a single area. Grouping up is a powerful idea, but extremely dangerous. Eventually the zombies will destroy you, no matter how well armed you are, or how many people you have, because their numbers are endless, and they will just keep coming, and you will take enough damage to die eventually. And if that weren't enough of an issue, there is a very large, powerful monster with a special ability to specifically destroy large groups and force them to scatter, in much the same way a rampaging war elephant would scatter even the hardiest ancient spearmen. Grouping up too many people in too small a space will virtually guarantee that you lose a combat encounter to this monster.

Zombies, monsters, and the special monster I just mentioned can all be killed, and all are worth points, depending on how powerful they are, they are worth more points. Destroying the crowd crusher monster will be a big relief to your team and worth a very large amount of points, but tackling it before you are ready or with too many people by your side is likely to result in many deaths.

These non player character monsters are moved around the map by me, but they are necessarily attracted to the largest concentration of nearby humans, or the single largest concentration of humans, on the map. I do not consciously choose who these creatures attack, I simply follow those guidelines and move them, in essence, their movements are indirectly determined by the players themselves, for impartiality and fairness. Whenever zombies are killed, more will appear, though it will take them some time to arrive, so there is value in killing them.

Some players in the game have different objectives, making trusting other players not always the correct option. But paranoia is also a bad idea, because of how difficult the game will be to complete alone. I will say it has been done before, in the first version of this game in 2010, the first player out survived entirely alone and found an escape route and used it.

The town is the largest faction in the game and each person who survives and escapes is a team objective being completed, so even if you are playing only for yourself, it helps your team's score if you escape.

Parts of the map may be visited at any time, but there are special landmarks and buildings on the map which will have to be broken into or unlocked in order to access the next area, and the key to everyone being able to escape is located in one of the more difficult to enter landmarks.

It is more or less impossible for one player to open up all the landmarks and buildings and solve the entire puzzle him or herself, which is why it is vital for every member of the town to assume they are working together with their teammates, even if they cannot see them and are out of contact with them, and cannot formulate a plan together.

The other, much smaller groups in the game with different objectives will be able to work together much more efficiently even at a distance, and remain in constant contact. This gives them a strategic advantage, but their numbers are too small to be able to afford to be overconfident.

It is possible for multiple teams to complete their objectives and win, but some of these teams have competing objectives, and it will necessarily be the case that if one team completes an objective, it locks another team out of that objective either temporarily or permanently.

It is also possible for every living player in the game to be destroyed before completing their team objectives and escaping or surviving, but because of the scoring system, there will still be clear winners of the game. In other words, because one player will end up being the top scorer, it is impossible for the game to not have a winner, and since you are competing against one another for individual score, I can be as ruthless as I like, sadistic even, and make the game difficult to survive, in ways which might not be possible if I were trying to design a mafia game to be balanced.

This game can be completely unbalanced and crushingly difficult, yet you are all facing similar challenges and are all able to score points, and as long as you have the same opportunity to score points, the game is still fair.

That is not my goal, however, the longer the game goes on, the more the difficulty of the game will increase. As players get more powerful and closer to their ultimate objectives, the monsters they face will become more numerous and more and more dangerous.

Ideally, the game will end up really trying hard to kill you just before you escape or complete your team objective. And you might have a high chance of dying just before you reach the finish line. But, since you're scoring the whole time, it's okay.

Just be aware that it's a survival horror game set in the Resident Evil universe, and that I designed the map to be a deathtrap full of monsters capable of killing literally all of you, and they won't stop until you are all dead.

The previous full game in this series, played in 2009-2010, had multiple winning teams and many survivors, and many who did not survive.

Section Two: Phase lengths, activity, and commitment.

The second game in this series was aborted pretty quickly due to real life / job / time constraint concerns, which should not come up this time, thankfully.

However, I am taking an idea from that game and applying it here, in that unlike the first game, the phases will be split into two sections, movement and action. Together, they would make up the equivalent of a day-night cycle in a mafia game, and considered one turn.

Each movement and action phase will last 2-3 days, to ensure everyone can send in orders. Movements and actions will be processed and you will get a result PM when it is done.

I anticipate the game launching around Halloween, so by the end of the month or before then, maybe.

It is possible to communicate with other players, depending on how close they are to you on the map, or if you have a means of communication or a host-provided communications channel, so you may want to be more active than that to devise a strategy with your partner(s). But the most vital thing is sending in movement orders. If you aren't moving around the map, you aren't going to achieve your goals, period. There is also no real way to go on leave from the game for more than a single phase, so any absences longer than a week will mean the end of the game for you.

You will need to send in a movement order, and later, an action order, each about once a week, but in later phases with fewer players, phases will last 2 days maximum and you will end up sending in multiple orders a week, to ensure the game does not drag out.

The hosting part of the game is like hosting several mashes at once, in terms of workload, so the game host will constantly be busy generating results from your orders, moving you around the map and figuring out who you can see and not see, giving you private comms threads, closing them when they are obsolete, updating your character sheets, and most critically, calculating the results of combat in accordance with your action orders. It is possible the next phase will not begin immediately after the action phase is completed, due to how long it takes to process those instructions, particularly with 50 or more players alive. It's rather nuts, and very time intensive. You will have to be patient. After everything else is done, a public write-up will occur keeping everyone apprised of the general situation, and who died, and to what deadly event.

The game is expected to last at least 20-25 movement+action cycles, so, possibly 6 months or more for many players. Many others will be dead before then.

The game is therefore a rather large commitment.At least 2 orders a week for the next 25 weeks, without missing more than one at a time.

Section Three: Invitation to play is conditional, based on activity and history.

If you have had issues with flaking out on mafia games, do not have much history on MU, and I don't know you from previous games I have hosted in the past, or if you have been otherwise problematic, I reserve the right to decline your joining the game, it's my call. Basically, if I believe you will let down your team, affect the game balance, break the game rules, vanish for a long time, be a toxic presence to other players, or make things a headache for me personally, I can't accept your sign-up. I will have too many folks willing to play, and it is too much of a time investment on my part to not be choosy. I also have a hard limit on how many people I can let into the game before it becomes something I can't host and isn't balanced properly because the map would then be too small for too many players.

Posting here in this thread lets me know you are interested, and I will work from there. I will have some, (very few), reserve players just in case someone goes inactive, but I'd rather just screen people properly so they aren't needed at all, except in really unforeseen circumstances.

If I can't easily get to 50, then I'll gamble on folks I am not sure about. Otherwise, you need to have a good credit rating with me to play, gained from previous games hosted by me, or on this site itself. Nothing personal, just business.

I also would prefer if you not invite players to the game on your own, because I will be sending out invites or advertisements, and I don't want people being spammed with invites twice from two different sources, and I don't want the game to overfill and then I have to start cutting people.

If I need help filling, I will ask. Not before then, please.

Section Four: FAQs, playing guides, full game information and game rules (coming soon)

Those will take me a while to type up and post. I will link them here and post them in this thread, and repost them on the official game threads when they are ready to launch.

Stay tuned for more detailed info. I have some game mechanics and game rules to tweak before I can reveal them.

The game will play similarly to how I had it set up last time, (see link if you are curious) but I may change some of this information and cut mechanics I have decided I don't want to use, to make the game simpler than last time, easier for me to resolve orders and actions.

You should be advised the biggest rules will be as follows:

1. Activity. Meet the activity requirements and send in orders for each phase.
    2. Communication rules. Follow them strictly. Only use host-approved communication channels that I can see. Do not talk about the gameplay outside of those channels.
    3. Code of Conduct: Have a high standard for how you conduct yourself, don't make people not want to play on this site anymore. If I determine you have been breaking the game rules or the forum conduct rules, removal from play will be swifter than you would normally get a moderator instruction to stop the toxic behavior. Be on your best behavior, follow the communication rules, and send in actions. If you remember these three, it's hard to go wrong.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 27th, 2018 at 08:35 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; May 7th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.

3. ISO #3
    Banned
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    MU

4. ISO #4
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

The most heinous of crimes

5. ISO #5
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Absolutely in, but willing to backseat if cuts are required. edit
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; December 18th, 2018 at 11:45 PM.

6. ISO #6
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    “Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.”
    ? Ishiro Honda

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    About a quarter of the player list before I even managed to have all the game mechanics posted.

This will be a piece of cake to fill. Noice.

8. ISO #8
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    I'm very much interested in this. Looks like a really cool game!

9. ISO #9
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2

10. ISO #10
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs

Looking forward to the wedding!
    Lenny - Today at 10:08 AM
    Atpg sometimes the paragraphs you write are pretty good

Looking to waste an afternoon? Vamos Cartagena - Football Manager 2018 AAR (complete!)

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    In Resident Evil universe, wedding looks forward to you....

12. ISO #12
    Community
    mafiamaniac

13. ISO #13
    Community
    The Org
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#15)
    Tentatively interested.

Samsies.

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    Tentatively interested.

Samsies.
    the man, the myth, the legend himself

btw I'm hype, I'm almost certain I'm gonna need to reread those rules like 3 more times before I actually understand them all but I'm hype
    :wiwe

15. ISO #15
    Community
    Rap Genius

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    This version of the map highlights the landmarks. I added a clock tower as a landmark, will update all the other information and maps before game begins.

This should make it easier to visualize what counts as being at a specific landmark or not, by telling you which tiles are the ones where you can legally access the landmark, assuming you can access them.

This map is pretty big, so you can open it up in a new tab and see it in larger resolution.

Red S tiles- Subway stations and how they connect to one another. Subways can only be entered in the highlighted red tiles.

Orange E tiles-
    Elevated Rail stations and how they connect to one another. E-rail can only be entered in the orange tiles.

Yellow F tile- Ferry can only be accessed from this tile, V24.

Small red B circles-
    Bridge access across the river. You may only cross the river by using these 4 tiles, outside of the subway.

Colored outlines
    - indicates the borders for the various landmarks, despite their apparent size on the map, landmarks may only be accessed when standing on the tiles inside the colored border. So, for example, the prison may only be accessed from one tile, K8, all the other tiles around it cannot be used to enter the prison, even though it is apparently bigger than that, as the walls are quite secure.

You may still stand on the tiles related to these landmarks, but you will be 'outside' the structure, or on the roof, not inside of them. Unless, of course, the landmarks are busted open or unlocked, in which case, you will automatically enter the structure unless you tell me otherwise.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 7th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Why would we use a subway or E-rail when we can just sprint?

There are penalties for running or sprinting instead of walking. Using the subway or E-rail enables you to travel to the next station quickly, while in "walk mode", defending or searching or being stealthy when you get there, which are options you would not normally be able to use when moving very quickly.

The trade-off is that you are more likely to bump into hostile things around these shortcuts, as they are choke points. And if you gather enough people together, it also attracts zombies or the crowd crusher.

Risk/reward. It might be especially useful at a time when zombies are less of a threat or the crowd crusher monster is not alive.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 7th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.

18. ISO #18
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    I am updating info as I go, but the finalized version of all this data will be neatly organized and put in a much easier to read and locate form, when the game begins there will be new threads and many individual posts which can be bookmarked and easily linked to, with FAQ stuff, game rules, mechanics, and a playing guide. All of this will be considered 'the manual' and it will be located at the very top of the write-up thread you will all be subscribed to.

It's a lot of stuff to read, but it's not necessary to know it all by memory. For example, the tables on exactly how often your attacks will hit versus someone else's evasion are not necessary to memorize. It's just so you can know how the game works if you are interested.

You can consult any relevant part of the manual if you aren't sure, at any time, about stuff you do want to know. I will have it all up at least a week before game start.

19. ISO #19
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

20. ISO #20
    Timezone
    Community
    The Org
    Pizza has a brilliant analytical mind and is a mensch (though I dislike that word).

Tentatively interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo (#19)
    Tentatively interested.

Samsies.
    Wedding? Whose wedding?

https://i.imgur.com/cD7vqkg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El-Ahrairah
    Snatz is a very quiet and reserved individual, and he's not around very much. He's a bit of a loose cannon: I never know what he's going to do from one moment to the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by snatz (#2497)
    I am not wolf since rabbit cant catch wolf And you are rabbit Who caught me So I am not wolf

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency (#26)
    Wedding? Whose wedding?
    The one where an evil parasitic monster captures you, rips you apart for raw genetic material, and devours you, praying-mantis-style.

Hopefully not your wedding, in short.

Maybe that will happen this time, maybe I have other ideas.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 7th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    I'd like to play if you'll have me, Pizza.

23. ISO #23
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#27)
    Wedding? Whose wedding?
    The one where an evil parasitic monster captures you, rips you apart for raw genetic material, and devours you, praying-mantis-style.
    Hawt
    “Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.”
    ? Ishiro Honda

24. ISO #24
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#27)
    Wedding? Whose wedding?
    Hawt
    kinky
    :wiwe

25. ISO #25
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    CFC/Org

26. ISO #26
    I'll be in if you'll have me.

27. ISO #27
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    I was hoping we would get some old school folks for this one. Glad to have you aboard, guys!

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    "Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
    Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
    "I don't see any wine," she remarked.

when no tinfoil is actually ok tinfoil

"You can't kill two birds with one stone unless you have the stone in hand."
    - Almorra Soulkeeper

29. ISO #29
    I'd love to join but I'll have a conflict in December that can't be mitigated. Posting in case a future-reference interest check is something you're interested in. Six months from now you'd almost guaranteed have one more

Glad to see you're still around and creating stuff like this. Looks really cool

30. ISO #30
    Community
    TWC
    Do you know how many times I've thought about what would've happened if I didn't get crushed by El Gigante, or hadn't been overrun by zombies while using a revolver instead of an automatic weapon because it did more damage?

Well, apparently you have. I've been waiting years for this, Pizzaman.
    Last edited by Double A; October 10th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.

31. ISO #31
    tentatively in

I haven't read anything yet but assume it's roughly the same as the 2013 version?

32. ISO #32
    Officially unlynchable tbh Jackofhearts2005's Avatar
    Community
    HCRealms RIP :'(
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

33. ISO #33
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    I'd love to join but I'll have a conflict in December that can't be mitigated. Posting in case a future-reference interest check is something you're interested in. Six months from now you'd almost guaranteed have one more

Glad to see you're still around and creating stuff like this. Looks really cool
    If you would like to be an emergency sub in, last time I hosted this, out of 62 or so players I needed about 4 subs.

So, if you want in but can't make the opening phases, be my first phone call and you can get in, Adam.

If you sub in, I will give you a chance to modify your stats before you keep playing, so you don't get a busted character you hate.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 10th, 2018 at 08:19 PM.

34. ISO #34
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    tentatively in

I haven't read anything yet but assume it's roughly the same as the 2013 version?
    Mostly. There will be some slight differences you probably won't even notice.

I did change combat to two stats, accuracy and evasion. Combat used to be both stats, and that is OP.

I think you'll like it better with two different stats, so the game isn't as simple as 'add combat to win.'

To do that, you'd have to spend twice as many points, making that a harder strategy.

I want it so every stat is as valuable as all the others, so you would actually want to spend points elsewhere.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 10th, 2018 at 08:22 PM.

35. ISO #35
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Double A (#36)
    Do you know how many times I've thought about what would've happened if I didn't get crushed by El Gigante, or hadn't been overrun by zombies while using a revolver instead of an automatic weapon because it did more damage?

Well, apparently you have. I've been waiting years for this, Pizzaman.
    My biggest regret in the decade I have been with the mafia crew is I never got to finish the Dark Falls sequel.

It was the one thing I couldn't leave unfinished. I have to do this before I am really done. This is my life's work as a game host and it has to be amazeballs.

2019 award of some kind or bust. I need this just as much as you do, so I can finally rest.

36. ISO #36
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#38)
    Looks pretty awesome. I’m interested.
    Sweet! Glad to have you on board.

I am not familiar with the folks from your home forum. Is there someone you think you know from there who might like this just as much as you, and would also be able to fulfill the activity and playing-nicely requirements?

If so, shoot me a PM. I'd like this game to fill and also have a diverse lineup.

37. ISO #37
    #BetterThanYou
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC

If you need more motivation than that...

38. ISO #38
    Low Hanging Fruit Backwards_Logic's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    Back to reprise my role as... ...something. In.

39. ISO #39
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org

I am glad to see folks from the original back for more.

Backwards Logic, I can't see you like this, all naked and stuff. You need that palpatine avatar.

40. ISO #40
    Low Hanging Fruit Backwards_Logic's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC

If only I knew how to not be low hanging fruit.

41. ISO #41
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org

I'm testing the Game Thread with various forum skins, so it will be visible in both the light and dark skins that we have available.

By the way, I am working on assembling the Game Thread.

You can view my progress here.

42. ISO #42
    Community
    Super Mario Sunshine

-Aquilla

43. ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    The Index Post of the Game Thread will be one you may want to bookmark or otherwise save as a useful link.

You will be able to find anything related to the game within a click or two from this post.

Post 3 of the Game Thread: Index

Some stuff is still under construction and will soon be finalized.

Edit

Worked 8 hours, drove for over an hour, worked on this game for 8 hours.

Pizza is a tired boy. Will continue with pregame preparations next time. Game thread is almost ready.

Role PMs need to be significantly modified from last game. Plot will be different so backstories will change, and I have no idea how many roles I will need or what the size of the smaller teams will be until I see the final player list.

Shad is building me a tool that will help me move folks around the map more swiftly, and after that, maybe a battle calculator, which will, both, save me hundreds of hours of my time while hosting this, making this far less headache inducing on my end.

Images need to be categorized and game files need to be rebuilt from last time, without my previous notes. That will take a couple weeks I think.

Note to self on what I need to do next.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; October 11th, 2018 at 02:46 AM.

44. ISO #44
    Banned
    Community
    nowhere

45. ISO #45
    Community
    TWC
    I still have my original role PMs if those would help.

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    I managed to gather all of those from my own PM box. I was wise enough to never delete them.

However, a lot of the plot information was on my old computer and the now deleted private forums on the org gameroom, which means that was never copied over to my inbox or new computers.

So I have to rewrite the plot. Real life rewrites the plot. Hahahah.

47. ISO #47
    (in)terested + subbed

48. ISO #48
    Community
    TWC
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#52)
    I managed to gather all of those from my own PM box. I was wise enough to never delete them.

However, a lot of the plot information was on my old computer and the now deleted private forums on the org gameroom, which means that was never copied over to my inbox or new computers.

So I have to rewrite the plot. Real life rewrites the plot. Hahahah.
    Turns out I also have a character card update from 1 saved as well as all the PMs from 2 (guess I haven't cleared my inbox in five years). Looks like this includes a convo with Zack. If you want em, I can either forward them or convert to .txt.

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    I think I'm going to attempt to play this and then subsequently get overwhelmed.

This is like, almost official beru prediction tier, but I'm hoping that I'll actually be able to get the hang of this, lol.
    "Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
    Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
    "I don't see any wine," she remarked.

when no tinfoil is actually ok tinfoil

"You can't kill two birds with one stone unless you have the stone in hand."
    - Almorra Soulkeeper

50. ISO #50
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    RIP EA, ATRL, Become A Living God
    AKA
    SpankGOD, The Prophet & True Queen of MU
    I owe Takhitty ?200 for my gambling addiction