Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 73 of 73

Thread: Let's get spooOOOOooOOOOopy

  1. ISO #51
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4,125
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Updated!
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.


    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

  2. ISO #52
    @Makaze, spook me too

  3. ISO #53
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    39,532
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Makaze

    I would like to request bats, please
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  4. ISO #54
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,380
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    @Makaze Bats please!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

    [2:58 AM] SmartBomb, GEATHJERK OVERLORD: @Arapocalypse why do you always have a quote of me in your sig. ara pls

  5. ISO #55
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4,125
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by AleXxan (#52)
    @Makaze, spook me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#53)
    @Makaze

    I would like to request bats, please
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#54)
    @Makaze Bats please!!!
    Done.
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.


    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

  6. ISO #56
    @Makaze Can I have bats please?

  7. ISO #57
    The bats will be removed November 1st right?

  8. ISO #58
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    Evan...

    should I infer from that question that....

    this is driving you....

    cuckoo for cocoa puffs?

  9. ISO #59
    @Makaze can I have some bats
    Quote Originally Posted by IAAFR (#45)
    shadons a girl?

  10. ISO #60
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    Ding bats are gone
    ding bats are gone
    ding bats are gone
    ding bats are gone

    November's here
    November's here
    Turkey is near
    Football and beer

    We play lots of mafia games on MU, but with no more bats
    What does thanksgiving have to do with bats?
    Would you like some stuffing and gravy on that?

    Ding bats are gone
    Ding bats are gone
    Ding bats are gone
    Dingbats are gone

    No, wait, I'm still heeeeeeeeeeeeere
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 2nd, 2018 at 02:48 PM.

  11. ISO #61
    Thread Analyst Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Don't even know
    Posts
    928
    Community
    The Org
    Gender
    rip MU bat
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    Csargo is cookies and cream, a flavor that doesn't take itself seriously but knows exactly what it is and always delivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

  12. ISO #62
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,262
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    relevant again

    also bats pls @Makaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  13. ISO #63
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,380
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Return of the spoop!!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

    [2:58 AM] SmartBomb, GEATHJERK OVERLORD: @Arapocalypse why do you always have a quote of me in your sig. ara pls

  14. ISO #64
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4,125
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Done.
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.


    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

  15. ISO #65
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,948
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Good riddance
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  16. ISO #66
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,524
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#65)
    Good riddance
    Hey can we not take a dump on the fun thing? You don't like it, that's fine, but don't go around poo-pooing a thing done for fun just because you find it annoying, and can't be assed to take 10 seconds to find the off switch.

  17. ISO #67
    Soul Reader CatgirlMaple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,629
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Gender
    bat me please

  18. ISO #68
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,524
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#67)
    bat me please
    yeah bat me actually

  19. ISO #69
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,323
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Bats?


    baaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttsssssssss.....!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foster Wallace
    The next real literary "rebels" in this country might well emerge as some weird bunch of anti-rebels, born oglers who dare somehow to back away from ironic watching, who have the childish gall actually to endorse and instantiate single-entendre principles. Who treat of plain old untrendy human troubles and emotions in U.S. life with reverence and conviction. Who eschew self-consciousness and hip fatigue. These anti-rebels would be outdated, of course, before they even started. Dead on the page. Too sincere. Clearly repressed. Backward, quaint, naive, anachronistic. Maybe that'll be the point. Maybe that's why they'll be the next real rebels. Real rebels, as far as I can see, risk disapproval. The old postmodern insurgents risked the gasp and squeal: shock, disgust, outrage, censorship, accusations of socialism, anarchism, nihilism. Today's risks are different. The new rebels might be artists willing to risk the yawn, the rolled eyes, the cool smile, the nudged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the "Oh how banal". To risk accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Of overcredulity. Of softness. Of willingness to be suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above imprisonment without law. Who knows.

  20. ISO #70
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,067
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#65)
    Good riddance
    Hey can we not take a dump on the fun thing? You don't like it, that's fine, but don't go around poo-pooing a thing done for fun just because you find it annoying, and can't be assed to take 10 seconds to find the off switch.
    How about you relax? Instead of making something out of a nothing post

    It's an awful feature that should be opt in, it annoys me that it's even on people's avatars

  21. ISO #71
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,323
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#69)
    Bats?


    baaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttsssssssss.....!
    (This was a request to Batify me, since I wasn't clear.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foster Wallace
    The next real literary "rebels" in this country might well emerge as some weird bunch of anti-rebels, born oglers who dare somehow to back away from ironic watching, who have the childish gall actually to endorse and instantiate single-entendre principles. Who treat of plain old untrendy human troubles and emotions in U.S. life with reverence and conviction. Who eschew self-consciousness and hip fatigue. These anti-rebels would be outdated, of course, before they even started. Dead on the page. Too sincere. Clearly repressed. Backward, quaint, naive, anachronistic. Maybe that'll be the point. Maybe that's why they'll be the next real rebels. Real rebels, as far as I can see, risk disapproval. The old postmodern insurgents risked the gasp and squeal: shock, disgust, outrage, censorship, accusations of socialism, anarchism, nihilism. Today's risks are different. The new rebels might be artists willing to risk the yawn, the rolled eyes, the cool smile, the nudged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the "Oh how banal". To risk accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Of overcredulity. Of softness. Of willingness to be suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above imprisonment without law. Who knows.

  22. ISO #72
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,524
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#65)
    Good riddance
    Hey can we not take a dump on the fun thing? You don't like it, that's fine, but don't go around poo-pooing a thing done for fun just because you find it annoying, and can't be assed to take 10 seconds to find the off switch.
    How about you relax? Instead of making something out of a nothing post

    It's an awful feature that should be opt in, it annoys me that it's even on people's avatars
    Not just a single post: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ill-spook-mode

    It's really fine not to like it. Not being about to disable the bats around avatars is a reasonable thing to bring up. Saying it should be opt in is totally fine. I think seasonal things like this, and the April fool's stuff are good things that the staff try to do because, if done well, it can be fun for a lot of people, and neutral for the rest.

    Again, if someone doesn't like it that's totally fine as long as participation is more or less optional; not everything has to be for everyone. Saying the feature should be deleted, and it looks terrible, and making jabs like "good riddance" when you can already disable the thing so you don't have to look it at is being an asshole, and only serves to make the people who worked on it feel bad for nothing, and is yum yucking. I'd rather them continue to try to do fun things knowing I'm not gonna like everything because not everything has to be about me and what I like.

  23. ISO #73
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    16,299
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    I need some bats


    @Makaze
    Last edited by Logic; October 22nd, 2019 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Double Agent

The Double Agent is an independently aligned player who is part of the mafia faction and has an additional secret individual kill. The Double Agent wins by being last man standing.