Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 95 of 95

Thread: Amy's Theme Workshop

  1. ISO #51
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#48)
    Slight issue with Jade theme and probably emerald theme:

    It is very hard to differentiate between living players and dead villagers in retrospect votecounts, vote history, and ITA history
    @Ampharos is there anything you can do about this?

    I really like Jade theme but I won't use it if it's an inconvenience in games

  2. ISO #52
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#50)
    Please capitalize Fluid on all of your themes to match other themes.
    you understand the concept of DMing people, yes?

    (done)
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  3. ISO #53
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#48)
    Slight issue with Jade theme and probably emerald theme:

    It is very hard to differentiate between living players and dead villagers in retrospect votecounts, vote history, and ITA history
    @Ampharos is there anything you can do about this?

    I really like Jade theme but I won't use it if it's an inconvenience in games
    I'll look into workarounds. Probably won't be tonight.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  4. ISO #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#53)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#48)
    Slight issue with Jade theme and probably emerald theme:

    It is very hard to differentiate between living players and dead villagers in retrospect votecounts, vote history, and ITA history
    @Ampharos is there anything you can do about this?

    I really like Jade theme but I won't use it if it's an inconvenience in games
    I'll look into workarounds. Probably won't be tonight.
    Thanks

  5. ISO #55
    Thread Analyst Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Don't even know
    Posts
    926
    Community
    The Org
    Gender
    Emerald and Jade are great themes. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    Csargo is cookies and cream, a flavor that doesn't take itself seriously but knows exactly what it is and always delivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

  6. ISO #56
    Thread Analyst Slappies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    373
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    Cron/Manasi
    Yasssss.

  7. ISO #57
    FRÖÖTLÖÖPS teehee UwU iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    18,709
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    watermelon or riot

  8. ISO #58
    the-middle-of-the-line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    under the blankets under the bed
    Posts
    11,337
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate/MU
    AKA
    Lenore
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#57)
    watermelon or riot
    I'm only doing this for Moonious.
    Beru - Today at 1:36 PM
    .
    what's the eimm equivalent of free dead villager
    Bored (Excerpt)

    Sometimes he would whistle, sometimes
    I would. The boring rhythm of doing
    things over and over, carrying
    the wood, drying
    the dishes. Such minutiae. It's what
    the animals spend most of their time at,
    ferrying the sand, grain by grain, from their tunnels,
    shuffling the leaves in their burrows. He pointed
    such things out, and I would look
    at the whorled texture of his square finger, earth under
    the nail.




    • Anon Invitational Mash - Start: Sept. 9th


  9. ISO #59
    FRÖÖTLÖÖPS teehee UwU iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    18,709
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by the-middle-of-the-line (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#57)
    watermelon or riot
    I'm only doing this for Moonious.
    doing what

  10. ISO #60
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    23,990
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#59)
    Quote Originally Posted by the-middle-of-the-line (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#57)
    watermelon or riot
    I'm only doing this for Moonious.
    doing what
    Thoughts and prayers to the watermelon theme

  11. ISO #61
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,720
    Community
    Dragonmount
    Gender
    Will Gaudy Christmas Sweater be ready to launch November 23rd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  12. ISO #62
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,226
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#61)
    Will Gaudy Christmas Sweater be ready to launch November 23rd?
    shh that's mod info only
    classics

  13. ISO #63
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,226
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    oops wrong account
    classics

  14. ISO #64
    Wants It More shortaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Asura
    Posts
    5,014
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Windurst
    AKA
    House
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#45)
    Parchment
    Maritime
    Muted Mignight


    And all other themes not mentioned by Amy in this thread are mine.

    That is all.
    I'm typically not a fan of light themes, but Parchment is awesome.

    I'm sticking with grayscale as my wifey, but I just might have to make Parchment my mistress.

  15. ISO #65
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Nightlife not quite cyberpunk enough for you? Maybe 207X will do the trick!
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  16. ISO #66
    Furry Collective Grand Herald Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8,071
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Earthbound The Theme 2: Pink and Bluegaloo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek

  17. ISO #67
    GOAT Tier Champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,696
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    i dont like this theme

  18. ISO #68
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,226
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    yeah this one is cool, I'd use this

    @FTFlush where does it go in the podium
    classics

  19. ISO #69
    Oh yeah @Ampharos can you fix the shading of the green in retrospecrive votecount on jade/emerald? It's very hard to differentiate between a living llayer and a dead villager

  20. ISO #70
    Soul Reader TeamSemiNightless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Not a real place
    Posts
    1,178
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    AKA
    FtFlush/Fenrir
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#68)
    yeah this one is cool, I'd use this

    @FTFlush where does it go in the podium
    F

  21. ISO #71
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,226
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSemiNightless (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#68)
    yeah this one is cool, I'd use this

    @FTFlush where does it go in the podium
    F
    oh you didn't
    classics

  22. ISO #72
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,988
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    i had a physical reaction

    i am villagery

    thank you for that

  23. ISO #73
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#65)
    Nightlife not quite cyberpunk enough for you? Maybe 207X will do the trick!
    I like this better than I thought I would from the description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  24. ISO #74
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#65)
    Nightlife not quite cyberpunk enough for you? Maybe 207X will do the trick!
    I like this better than I thought I would from the description.
    After using it a little bit longer, is there a way to get a little bit more distinctive with the spoiler box outlines?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  25. ISO #75
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#69)
    Oh yeah @Ampharos can you fix the shading of the green in retrospecrive votecount on jade/emerald? It's very hard to differentiate between a living llayer and a dead villager
    @Ampharos

  26. ISO #76
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#65)
    Nightlife not quite cyberpunk enough for you? Maybe 207X will do the trick!
    I like this better than I thought I would from the description.
    After using it a little bit longer, is there a way to get a little bit more distinctive with the spoiler box outlines?
    To illustrate my concern, a spoiler box almost looks like just a line of text in 207X.
    @Ampharos
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  27. ISO #77
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,595
    If you're open to suggestions, a Star Trek LCARS-themed theme would be super awesome... especially if you could get the rounded edges :3
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  28. ISO #78
    Soul Reader TeamSemiNightless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Not a real place
    Posts
    1,178
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    AKA
    FtFlush/Fenrir
    Gender
    if you do take suggestions:
    was shooting for something K.K. Bubblegum inspired but it turned out more like Vapourwave Lite


    Last edited by TeamSemiNightless; January 11th, 2019 at 06:38 AM.

  29. ISO #79
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#69)
    Oh yeah @Ampharos can you fix the shading of the green in retrospecrive votecount on jade/emerald? It's very hard to differentiate between a living llayer and a dead villager
    @Ampharos
    reason this hasn't been fixed yet is because i need to figure out how. i'll see if i can take a crack at it today

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#77)
    If you're open to suggestions, a Star Trek LCARS-themed theme would be super awesome... especially if you could get the rounded edges :3
    as cool as this would be it's probably beyond my current level of expertise

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSemiNightless (#78)
    if you do take suggestions:
    was shooting for something K.K. Bubblegum inspired but it turned out more like Vapourwave Lite


    no
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  30. ISO #80
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Links on Jade have been darkened and should now be visually distinct from villagers in vote history/retro VCs.

    edit: Emerald too
    Last edited by Ampharos; January 11th, 2019 at 03:30 PM.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  31. ISO #81
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#65)
    Nightlife not quite cyberpunk enough for you? Maybe 207X will do the trick!
    I like this better than I thought I would from the description.
    After using it a little bit longer, is there a way to get a little bit more distinctive with the spoiler box outlines?
    To illustrate my concern, a spoiler box almost looks like just a line of text in 207X.
    @Ampharos
    Have fixed this as well.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  32. ISO #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#80)
    Links on Jade have been darkened and should now be visually distinct from villagers in vote history/retro VCs.

    edit: Emerald too
    Confirming the difference is there

    Ty

  33. ISO #83
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    46,804
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#80)
    Links on Jade have been darkened and should now be visually distinct from villagers in vote history/retro VCs.

    edit: Emerald too
    Oh god this is “I’m not sure I want to use this anymore” level of dislike

    (Sorry)

    (Let’s be real I’ll stop caring in ten minutes anyway)
    Last edited by Lissa; January 11th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#28799)
    she's hard defended 90% of the dead wolves and the whole thread still wants to wish her happy birthday

  34. ISO #84
    Oh? You're approaching me? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,345
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @RE1031 designed a theme as a prize from the Mafia Society Winter Event. ・˚✧ raspberry swirl ✧ 。・ is the result.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  35. ISO #85
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    23,990
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#84)
    @RE1031 designed a theme as a prize from the Mafia Society Winter Event. ・˚✧ raspberry swirl ✧ 。・ is the result.
    it feels like im in hackers

  36. ISO #86
    Furry Collective Grand Herald Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8,071
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Now I want raspberry sorbet
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek

  37. ISO #87
    no longer exists Cemeteries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,337
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Hypixel
    AKA
    Jinx
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    God I love this but I’m not dropping 207x for this

  38. ISO #88
    within the hallow RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    on the fence
    Posts
    4,673
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#84)
    @RE1031 designed a theme as a prize from the Mafia Society Winter Event. ・˚✧ raspberry swirl ✧ 。・ is the result.
    I love it! Thank you!
    "It's not about having the courage to challenge it, it's about having the courage to back down."

  39. ISO #89
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#77)
    If you're open to suggestions, a Star Trek LCARS-themed theme would be super awesome... especially if you could get the rounded edges :3
    as cool as this would be it's probably beyond my current level of expertise
    Sad day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#73)
    I like this better than I thought I would from the description.
    After using it a little bit longer, is there a way to get a little bit more distinctive with the spoiler box outlines?
    To illustrate my concern, a spoiler box almost looks like just a line of text in 207X.
    @Ampharos
    Have fixed this as well.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  40. ISO #90
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Might I submit a new theme suggestion?
    @Ampharos


    Last edited by Logic; February 27th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  41. ISO #91
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,595
    Looks like a captain America theme
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  42. ISO #92
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#91)
    Looks like a captain America theme
    Its supposed to be neon orange and a fairly bright blue with black and white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  43. ISO #93
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    5,595
    It's basically a helicarrier painted in Cap colours!
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  44. ISO #94
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#93)
    It's basically a helicarrier painted in Cap colours!
    Google image search "Lego Ice Planet" and you'll see what it's supposed to look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.

  45. ISO #95
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    3,136
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    Gender
    Not sure if this is the place to post this but




    the gray backgrounds all do this. I didnt use them because I wasnt sure if it happens on other places on the site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Hot Potato

The Hot Potato is a player who starts off with the "Hot Potato" item in their possession. On Night 1, they have to pass the item to a new player, who will in turn pass it on to someone new on Night 2, etc. Any player carrying this item cannot use any night action on the night that they are passing it off to someone new.