Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 5239

Thread: Dragon Ball Super 21er Day 5
Day 5 

  1. Bookmark ISO #1251
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    Wisp paranoia says wisp is town from early game on me and moth says wisp is town.

    Prolly my strongest town read atm.

  2. Bookmark ISO #1252
    Low Hanging Fruit Astros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1232)
    I agree you are lock town either way, lets move on

    @Astros
    idk, im not opposed to lynching him, hes def been off my radar because of his lack of posts
    I just got my PM... I don't use MU, at all. For good reason too. Not even Day two and already 25 pages? One word. Cancer. I'll catch up tomorrow. Maybe.

  3. Bookmark ISO #1253
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Alex lynch seems good except for the fact he claimed to not be here and I usually feel weird about voting people off who aren't going to be here. High risk, not sure if there'll be a reward.

  4. Bookmark ISO #1254
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by yurkin (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1232)
    I agree you are lock town either way, lets move on

    @Astros
    idk, im not opposed to lynching him, hes def been off my radar because of his lack of posts
    Off the radar, has he posted at all?
    8 posts I think

  5. Bookmark ISO #1255
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    p

    If you dont want to sheep my case I made a cool image in hopes of persuading people and how your missing out on being on the cool wagon.

  6. Bookmark ISO #1256
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1254)
    Quote Originally Posted by yurkin (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1232)
    I agree you are lock town either way, lets move on

    @Astros
    idk, im not opposed to lynching him, hes def been off my radar because of his lack of posts
    Off the radar, has he posted at all?
    8 posts I think
    He doesn't even have that many on the site xD
    No, he's only posted once, and it's on this page.

  7. Bookmark ISO #1257
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1255)
    p

    If you dont want to sheep my case I made a cool image in hopes of persuading people and how your missing out on being on the cool wagon.
    It is unlikely I will make a superior post to this, this game btw.

  8. Bookmark ISO #1258
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1256)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1254)
    Quote Originally Posted by yurkin (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1232)
    I agree you are lock town either way, lets move on

    @Astros
    idk, im not opposed to lynching him, hes def been off my radar because of his lack of posts
    Off the radar, has he posted at all?
    8 posts I think
    He doesn't even have that many on the site xD
    No, he's only posted once, and it's on this page.
    vote count says he has 8 posts, so idk

  9. Bookmark ISO #1259
    Soul Reader SilverKeith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    3,750
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    MafiaLandia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros (#1252)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1232)
    I agree you are lock town either way, lets move on

    @Astros
    idk, im not opposed to lynching him, hes def been off my radar because of his lack of posts
    I just got my PM... I don't use MU, at all. For good reason too. Not even Day two and already 25 pages? One word. Cancer. I'll catch up tomorrow. Maybe.

  10. Bookmark ISO #1260
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1255)
    If you dont want to sheep my case I made a cool image in hopes of persuading people and how your missing out on being on the cool wagon.
    What's your read on Alex?
    If you're gonna convince me, tell me why scum!Alex votes a buddy or why Alex is town. That's the only thing preventing me from voting him now, I think.

  11. Bookmark ISO #1261
    Soul Reader SilverKeith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    3,750
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    MafiaLandia
    Gender
    Beeboy imagine that your Aldo case is wrong. Where do you go from there?

    I think pushing Aldo is something scum would do if he were town but at the same time meeh he might kinda just be scum I guess.

  12. Bookmark ISO #1262
    Bandwagoner Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    95
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Phraze, dawningbluesky
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    KidPen/Colin/Astros haven't posted much, or nothing at all. hardly remember Garden Gnome. Aldo another person I don't remember.

    I'm sleepy.

    feel like going back to Transience.. Moth I townread. Shattiel I can't read.

    oh yeah forgot awesome500

    might join the Aldo wagon

    @yurkin
    I think I did answer the question about the Transi vs Moth wagons. just to someone else.

  13. Bookmark ISO #1263
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1258)
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1256)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1254)
    Quote Originally Posted by yurkin (#1238)
    Off the radar, has he posted at all?
    8 posts I think
    He doesn't even have that many on the site xD
    No, he's only posted once, and it's on this page.
    vote count says he has 8 posts, so idk
    LOL!!
    That's Aldo, not Astros...

  14. Bookmark ISO #1264
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#600)
    ##Vote moth
    Choo Choo
    Im sitting here isoing wisp and I'm like.. damn.

    His posts are actually mostly just asking questions and brokering (at least half way through). And the whole deal with Moth seems more like he's mad thst moth is pushing him and why and trying to discredit moth rather than actually implying he thinks moth is a wolf (because even if he says it and votes him, his posts still look like he doesn't really believe it, he's more interested in excusing his own reasons for seeing things a certain way than looking at moth)

  15. Bookmark ISO #1265
    Soul Reader SilverKeith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    3,750
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    MafiaLandia
    Gender
    Also, RE, sorry if you talked about this already but I'm trying to speedread the game so, what's your stance on Trans rn? Did you change your initial read (and if so, why) or other reads became stronger?

  16. Bookmark ISO #1266
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1260)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1255)
    If you dont want to sheep my case I made a cool image in hopes of persuading people and how your missing out on being on the cool wagon.
    What's your read on Alex?
    If you're gonna convince me, tell me why scum!Alex votes a buddy or why Alex is town. That's the only thing preventing me from voting him now, I think.
    Scum Alex votes a buddy because he doesn't care, doesn't think a person with 20 posts could get reasonable momentum to push a lynch through (pretty reasonable) so if I am wrong on Alex and right on Aldo I think the bus is still reasonable here.

    I think under pressure scum asked to give reads are highly likely to give something because there are a wide range of easy to use buzz words you can use to describe a read and even "real" reasons tend to be pretty vague and widely applicable.

    So when I said "I don't like Alex's posts" later in the same post ask him for reads so he stops being defensive and him go "they are forcing me to be defensive and I have no reads" felt incredibly genuine so I actually town read Alex atm.

  17. Bookmark ISO #1267
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    I like beeboy. I'm hesitant to townread there, lacking meta on him, but I like his approach. Doesn't feel powerwolfy and I buy that his read of Aldo is genuine no matter what Aldo is (but even better if he's scum).

  18. Bookmark ISO #1268
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#1261)
    Beeboy imagine that your Aldo case is wrong. Where do you go from there?

    I think pushing Aldo is something scum would do if he were town but at the same time meeh he might kinda just be scum I guess.
    I mean I think I am explaining my read here among the memes.
    If I wasn't pushing Aldo I'd prolly lynch a lurker tbh. Setting up a playable end game is pretty important to actually winning games and I have no other particular scum reads I care about in the slightest. (I honestly have nothing beyond vague gut feelings I am keeping to myself)

  19. Bookmark ISO #1269
    Bandwagoner yurkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    130
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Myanimelist
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1256)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1254)
    Quote Originally Posted by yurkin (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1232)
    I agree you are lock town either way, lets move on

    @Astros
    idk, im not opposed to lynching him, hes def been off my radar because of his lack of posts
    Off the radar, has he posted at all?
    8 posts I think
    He doesn't even have that many on the site xD
    No, he's only posted once, and it's on this page.
    I got it, wisp mistagged Astros here and meant Aldo.

  20. Bookmark ISO #1270
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#692)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#666)
    spicy take: moth is Town
    No u don't get to say that, I've gone back and forth all day with him all day, he's straight up shading me, and ignoring the fact that he's doing exactly what he's calling me scum for
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?

  21. Bookmark ISO #1271
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#695)
    Hot take: if trans is town, ceme is scum :3
    Either way, in class, I want to respond to more, which I will do later
    This read comes immediately after, even though I fail to see how it is in any way related to what you just said to ceme

  22. Bookmark ISO #1272
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#1265)
    Also, RE, sorry if you talked about this already but I'm trying to speedread the game so, what's your stance on Trans rn? Did you change your initial read (and if so, why) or other reads became stronger?
    My main reasoning for scumreading them was invalidated when they gave an alright explanation. I don't think they are town for it, but certainly not as selling as I viewed it to be initially. They are neutral, with a bit of I'd like to see more reads from them. I would say them leaving a vote on Ruri is not great even if she explained that she didn't care for them, but I'd have to take a closer look at the context for it.

  23. Bookmark ISO #1273
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#699)
    Quote Originally Posted by AleXxan (#697)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#692)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#666)
    spicy take: moth is Town
    No u don't get to say that, I've gone back and forth all day with him all day, he's straight up shading me, and ignoring the fact that he's doing exactly what he's calling me scum for
    do you want me to vig him for you?
    I want to say this is probably a mafia claim, but we have a truce, and to answer your question, no, I'm not sure enough with that read to say it's worth a vig, I'm not opposed to shooting the opposite train tho, if the lynched train flips blue... Especially if the two trains stay as the current trains
    This is so obviously not a wolf claim by any measure thst I doubt you'd say thst as w lul

  24. Bookmark ISO #1274
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Soul read: skeith is villa

  25. Bookmark ISO #1275
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    @Viggorous thoughts on the cool(Aldo) wagon?

  26. Bookmark ISO #1276
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1266)
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1260)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1255)
    If you dont want to sheep my case I made a cool image in hopes of persuading people and how your missing out on being on the cool wagon.
    What's your read on Alex?
    If you're gonna convince me, tell me why scum!Alex votes a buddy or why Alex is town. That's the only thing preventing me from voting him now, I think.
    Scum Alex votes a buddy because he doesn't care, doesn't think a person with 20 posts could get reasonable momentum to push a lynch through (pretty reasonable) so if I am wrong on Alex and right on Aldo I think the bus is still reasonable here.

    I think under pressure scum asked to give reads are highly likely to give something because there are a wide range of easy to use buzz words you can use to describe a read and even "real" reasons tend to be pretty vague and widely applicable.

    So when I said "I don't like Alex's posts" later in the same post ask him for reads so he stops being defensive and him go "they are forcing me to be defensive and I have no reads" felt incredibly genuine so I actually town read Alex atm.
    Hmm, okay. I think the part where he has no reads isn't that townie though. Because he clearly did, and voted one of them. I see your point though.

  27. Bookmark ISO #1277
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    @Wisp I don't believe you've told me why I should be voting Moth yet or am I wrong?

  28. Bookmark ISO #1278
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    I'd vote another wagon but no one is trying to engage me about them.

  29. Bookmark ISO #1279
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1263)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1258)
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1256)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1254)
    8 posts I think
    He doesn't even have that many on the site xD
    No, he's only posted once, and it's on this page.
    vote count says he has 8 posts, so idk
    LOL!!
    That's Aldo, not Astros...
    hmm i thought were were talking about aldo lmao

  30. Bookmark ISO #1280
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1278)
    I'd vote another wagon but no one is trying to engage me about them.
    Actually I probably wouldn't cause I like my wagon but still talking about the rest of the game is pretty cool.

  31. Bookmark ISO #1281
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    ##Vote Aldo

  32. Bookmark ISO #1282
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#692)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#666)
    spicy take: moth is Town
    No u don't get to say that, I've gone back and forth all day with him all day, he's straight up shading me, and ignoring the fact that he's doing exactly what he's calling me scum for
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

  33. Bookmark ISO #1283
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1279)
    hmm i thought were were talking about aldo lmao
    yurkin was right

  34. Bookmark ISO #1284
    Soul Reader RE1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    2,733
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    SleepingTerror
    Gender
    I'm gonna take a stab at guess the op/ed, will check thread occasionally

  35. Bookmark ISO #1285
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RE1031 (#1248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1227)
    In my mind it's very thin no matter how you choose to read it, and it seems weird to me that you couldn't find a stronger clue to follow up on
    Why am I being held up to this standard when nobody else is? What about essay due in class that I'm 20 minutes late to does not suggest I don't have time for this game (along with a number of other posts mentioning my busyness)? What stronger clue should I be following up on, given that here you are suggesting that one exists?
    I spotted what seemed like an obvious flaw in Trans' posts. Half the game isn't posting. I went with what I had.
    I gold people to the standards they ane others seem to think they belong to , I just noticed it regarding you. And from how you've been acting and from what people are saying about you you're a good player, so obviously the means to reading you is different than someone who plays the game for the first time. I always try approach it looking for some hermeneutic whole-part kind of thing with a twist of behavior/perspective approach. I think approach good player who is relatively invested in the game wouldn't just vote transcend off that one post alone and then just cling onto it as if it was some strong case, you literally said yourself nobody had challenged thst case - which would be understandable if it was in any way substantial and not paper thin.

  36. Bookmark ISO #1286
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#692)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#666)
    spicy take: moth is Town
    No u don't get to say that, I've gone back and forth all day with him all day, he's straight up shading me, and ignoring the fact that he's doing exactly what he's calling me scum for
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
    And for that reason someone who knows moth far better than you isn't allowed to have an opposing opinion or what?

  37. Bookmark ISO #1287
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1275)
    @Viggorous thoughts on the cool(Aldo) wagon?
    Meh i think his posts are kinda bad. I don't think that necessarily makes him a wolf though. I think he's just an easy target.

  38. Bookmark ISO #1288
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    152,341
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Dragon Ball Super 21er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Aldo beeboy (43), AleXxan (143), yurkin (22), RE1031 (100)
    3 Shattiel awesome5000 (24), Aldo (8), SilverKeith (22)
    2 moth AbuHumaid (65), Wisp (218)
    1 Ruri Transience (17)
    1 SilverKeith Animal Midwife (7)
    1 awesome5000 Shattiel (136)
    1 RE1031 Viggorous (150)
    1 Kidpen Ruri (61)
    1 Transience elijah (53)
    1 Wisp moth (152)
    5 Not voting Garden Gnome (5), Colin (1), Kidpen (1), Cemeteries (31), Astros (1)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 6th, 2018. There are 1544148060000 remaining.

    Requested by Viggorous at 0 days, 1 hours, 58 minutes, 19 seconds remaining.

  39. Bookmark ISO #1289
    Soul Reader moth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    da twinklin forest
    Posts
    4,936
    Community
    webdip and chill
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#692)
    No u don't get to say that, I've gone back and forth all day with him all day, he's straight up shading me, and ignoring the fact that he's doing exactly what he's calling me scum for
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
    And for that reason someone who knows moth far better than you isn't allowed to have an opposing opinion or what?
    his meta reads include townreading shattiel and abu 4 posts into the game because he knows them better than mu players could ever know.

  40. Bookmark ISO #1290
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Re why are you voting aldo? Sorry if you already talked about it just lemme know

  41. Bookmark ISO #1291
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#692)
    No u don't get to say that, I've gone back and forth all day with him all day, he's straight up shading me, and ignoring the fact that he's doing exactly what he's calling me scum for
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
    And for that reason someone who knows moth far better than you isn't allowed to have an opposing opinion or what?
    nah if he wants me to acknowledge his meta reads, he shouldnt attack me for mine, its very simple logic

  42. Bookmark ISO #1292
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#1289)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
    And for that reason someone who knows moth far better than you isn't allowed to have an opposing opinion or what?
    his meta reads include townreading shattiel and abu 4 posts into the game because he knows them better than mu players could ever know.
    Tbh i read half way through him then I gave up because I found myself only half skimming. I'll give it a better read through at a later time, but for now I'm more interested in the ceme bit than his meta reads

  43. Bookmark ISO #1293
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#1289)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
    And for that reason someone who knows moth far better than you isn't allowed to have an opposing opinion or what?
    his meta reads include townreading shattiel and abu 4 posts into the game because he knows them better than mu players could ever know.
    still no town read on either them, i just dont want them lynch, those reads were mostly jokes, but hey, w/e floats your boat, keep trying to bury me and I will bury you...

    RE gave a good explanation on Abu, and that train on tainted before was garbago

  44. Bookmark ISO #1294
    Soul Reader beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/MAL
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1277)
    @Wisp I don't believe you've told me why I should be voting Moth yet or am I wrong?

  45. Bookmark ISO #1295
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1291)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1270)
    Jesus christ what a post lol. I bet ceme has far more knowledge of moth than you, but because you got mad he's pushing you essentially you disregard ceme's (probably more often correct than yours) read just because you 2 have been jousting a little?
    HE DISREGARDED MY META READS, HOLY $#@!, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
    And for that reason someone who knows moth far better than you isn't allowed to have an opposing opinion or what?
    nah if he wants me to acknowledge his meta reads, he shouldnt attack me for mine, its very simple logic
    Im talking about ceme's read

  46. Bookmark ISO #1296
    Soul Reader moth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    da twinklin forest
    Posts
    4,936
    Community
    webdip and chill
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuHumaid (#18)
    Tainted is getting nervous after I voted him : omegalul :

    I guess we got our first scum.
    Tainted doesn't get nervous just saying...

    Tho I'm trying to debate which vote is scummier, yours or tainteds... Hi chance it's neither :3

  47. Bookmark ISO #1297
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1294)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#1277)
    @Wisp I don't believe you've told me why I should be voting Moth yet or am I wrong?
    ive explained it before, either way its not happening, we are probably both $#@!ing town anyways, and im tired of dealing with him

  48. Bookmark ISO #1298
    Soul Reader Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    2,169
    Community
    MAL Mafia Society
    AKA
    Last or Wisp
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#1296)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuHumaid (#18)
    Tainted is getting nervous after I voted him : omegalul :

    I guess we got our first scum.
    Tainted doesn't get nervous just saying...

    Tho I'm trying to debate which vote is scummier, yours or tainteds... Hi chance it's neither :3
    so defending someone means im calling them town? nice reaching

  49. Bookmark ISO #1299
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    152,341
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Dragon Ball Super 21er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Aldo beeboy (44), AleXxan (143), yurkin (22), RE1031 (100)
    3 Shattiel awesome5000 (24), Aldo (8), SilverKeith (22)
    2 moth AbuHumaid (65), Wisp (222)
    1 Ruri Transience (17)
    1 SilverKeith Animal Midwife (7)
    1 awesome5000 Shattiel (136)
    1 RE1031 Viggorous (153)
    1 Kidpen Ruri (61)
    1 Transience elijah (53)
    1 Wisp moth (154)
    5 Not voting Garden Gnome (5), Colin (1), Kidpen (1), Cemeteries (31), Astros (1)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 6th, 2018. There are 1544148060000 remaining.

    Requested by Wisp at 0 days, 1 hours, 51 minutes, 57 seconds remaining.

  50. Bookmark ISO #1300
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    6,924
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon. I might also watch an episode and check up on you fools when we get near eod who knows

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

  • J to go down one post
  • K to go up one post
  • Shift+J to go to the last post on the page
  • Shift+K to go to the first post on the page
  • L to go forward one page
  • H to go back one page
  • Shift+L to go to the last page
  • Shift+H to go to the first page
  • Ctrl+G to go to the latest unread post in the thread
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mind Controller

The Mind Controller can on any night choose to control someone's mind for the rest of the game. Once a target has been selected, the Mind Controller cannot pick a new one. If their action is successful, the Mind Controller will be informed and will from the beginning of the following night be able to decide who their target's potential night action should be used on. They will, however, not know what potential night action their target has.