Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 5425

Thread: Dragon Ball Super Tournament of Power Mafia!

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #2701
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    ##Vote amberiat

  2. ISO #2702
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Dragon Ball Super Tournament of Power Mafia! Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Viggorous DoubtingThomas (100), Gwendolly (33), beeboy (1), Scare (111), Grant (101), Aldo (30), Wisp (109), Chemist1422 (58)
    6 Amberiat starpendle (32), yurkin (17), Shattiel (40), RE1031 (195), Astros (24), Monstrman (121)
    2 Scare Viggorous (160), Amberiat (31)
    1 RE1031 eduardoleones (48)
    1 Not voting Transience (19)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled.

    Day 2 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 5th, 2019. There are 1546718460000 remaining.

    Requested by Monstrman at 0 days, 1 hours, 48 minutes, 50 seconds remaining.

  3. ISO #2703
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2696)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2693)
    I think the case is reachy and I agree with your interpretation of Achro's post, but I do not see how it makes Viggo surely a wolf. I think, and have thought for some time, wolves are just hands off and have been all game
    Ok I don't think i ever said Viggo is "surely" wolf...?

    But at the risk of exaggeration, you agree that Viggo's case on Scare is bunk?
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely

  4. ISO #2704
    Potato Villager Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    18,590
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2693)
    I think, and have thought for some time, wolves are just hands off and have been all game
    Are you saying that you think Viggo is a villager because he's been active all game?

    Who do you want to kill instead?

  5. ISO #2705
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2693)
    I think, and have thought for some time, wolves are just hands off and have been all game
    Are you saying that you think Viggo is a villager because he's been active all game?

    Who do you want to kill instead?
    probably beeboy

  6. ISO #2706
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2703)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2696)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2693)
    I think the case is reachy and I agree with your interpretation of Achro's post, but I do not see how it makes Viggo surely a wolf. I think, and have thought for some time, wolves are just hands off and have been all game
    Ok I don't think i ever said Viggo is "surely" wolf...?

    But at the risk of exaggeration, you agree that Viggo's case on Scare is bunk?
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely
    I haven't, but I read all yesterday pretty much and i only missed like 3 pages?

    lol

  7. ISO #2707
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    vote is 8/7 because viggorous is going to vote amberiat

  8. ISO #2708
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2706)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2703)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2696)
    Ok I don't think i ever said Viggo is "surely" wolf...?

    But at the risk of exaggeration, you agree that Viggo's case on Scare is bunk?
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely
    I haven't, but I read all yesterday pretty much and i only missed like 3 pages?

    lol
    express your concerns instead of trashing 4 ppl's work

  9. ISO #2709
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2705)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2693)
    I think, and have thought for some time, wolves are just hands off and have been all game
    Are you saying that you think Viggo is a villager because he's been active all game?

    Who do you want to kill instead?
    probably beeboy
    I was shook when dias replaced out because it was gonna be him

  10. ISO #2710
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    @Transience will probably come in eod and vote amberiat and let viggorous live because i scum read him

  11. ISO #2711
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    @Amberiat can you come and vote viggorous

  12. ISO #2712
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2708)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2706)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2703)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely
    I haven't, but I read all yesterday pretty much and i only missed like 3 pages?

    lol
    express your concerns instead of trashing 4 ppl's work
    Hm, trashing, interesting way of phrasing that

    I think wolves want viggo dead, or is that not obvious since that's exactly what I've said like 20 times by now

    The fact that you can't see it proves you're either one of them or blinded by your own bias way too much for your case to ever be objective

  13. ISO #2713
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender

  14. ISO #2714
    Potato Villager Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    18,590
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    A week ago, in another game, I felt exactly the same way you did.

    D2 opened with a non-stop railroad lynch of DT. I felt uncomfortable, i fought against it, and I was wrong (DT flipped wolf)

    So I see your point of view. It might be right. It might be wrong.

  15. ISO #2715
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    I was considering claiming to out dt and be lock cleared but frankly I'd die and not have to play this game any more

  16. ISO #2716
    Bandwagoner Astros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    86
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2695)
    What jab? I'm inviting you to contribute.

    You're the one saying the town is "atrocious". It's perhaps a valid opinion. Support it while we have time to fix whatever you think is wrong.
    I thought you were implying all past contributions by me lacked reason or that the thread had plenty of it and I was sitting on a high horse. Both I find to be false.

    Only the loudest part of town is atrocious. That being DT and Vig for responding to their attempts to antagonize them. As Vig has pointed out and as I've seen DT is pressing the same case since the beginning of Day Two. Though, I can't say that with certainty as I have yet to catch up. Right now I think the largest problem Town has is communication. We're talking over each other, and bickering more than settling disputes which only further adds to confusion and less to clarity.

    I find it unreasonable to suspect Vig for their poor vote alone, at least without a formal explanation from them. But I think that's going to be hard to achieve given so many voices are aimed at Vig right now. If I understand rightly, your rebuttal to Vig's vote on scare is that their reasoning is unsound. That's a cause for suspicion as it hints at it being made up and fake, a creation of Mafia. But, I think we should consider the context of the case, and whether or not it aligns with Vig's opinions from the start of Day Two. I just crossed the threshold of Day Two and I see posts where Vig points toward Scare given Achor's death. So it doesn't seem all that unreasonable a vote, given the consistency of it. The reasons shifting or being poorly communicated is the main issue here. Which, if we could allow Vig room to respond calmly instead of screaming at them or accusing them without genuinely hearing what they have to say, may clear up the misunderstanding or prove your theory to be right. Those are my thoughts currently.

  17. ISO #2717
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2712)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2708)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2706)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2703)
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely
    I haven't, but I read all yesterday pretty much and i only missed like 3 pages?

    lol
    express your concerns instead of trashing 4 ppl's work
    Hm, trashing, interesting way of phrasing that

    I think wolves want viggo dead, or is that not obvious since that's exactly what I've said like 20 times by now

    The fact that you can't see it proves you're either one of them or blinded by your own bias way too much for your case to ever be objective
    why would wolves want viggo dead?

    what basis does this stem from?

    viggo had TRASH $%#!ing reads wolf reading both shortaru and achromatic (both flipped town)

    so why would they want viggo dead?

  18. ISO #2718
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2717)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2712)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2708)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2706)
    I haven't, but I read all yesterday pretty much and i only missed like 3 pages?

    lol
    express your concerns instead of trashing 4 ppl's work
    Hm, trashing, interesting way of phrasing that

    I think wolves want viggo dead, or is that not obvious since that's exactly what I've said like 20 times by now

    The fact that you can't see it proves you're either one of them or blinded by your own bias way too much for your case to ever be objective
    why would wolves want viggo dead?

    what basis does this stem from?

    viggo had TRASH $#@!ing reads wolf reading both shortaru and achromatic (both flipped town)

    so why would they want viggo dead?
    Because he's a mislynch?

    What kind of question is that?

  19. ISO #2719
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    If viggo is a v, just like if anyone is a v

    wolves kind of want them dead regardless of their reads, one way or the other

  20. ISO #2720
    Potato Villager Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    18,590
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Speaking of Dias, my conversation with him really softened the sketchball read I had on him.

    Unfortunate that he had to leave.

  21. ISO #2721
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    if i was a $%#!ing wolf i always buddy buddy viggorous because he's having a $%#! game

  22. ISO #2722
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2703)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2696)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2693)
    I think the case is reachy and I agree with your interpretation of Achro's post, but I do not see how it makes Viggo surely a wolf. I think, and have thought for some time, wolves are just hands off and have been all game
    Ok I don't think i ever said Viggo is "surely" wolf...?

    But at the risk of exaggeration, you agree that Viggo's case on Scare is bunk?
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely
    Well everyone's case is "viggo is lock w for pushing dt and amber and something about achro that we can't verbalise". It doesn't take much more than 10 mins to see right through you bub

  23. ISO #2723
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    This game is about villagers lunching wolves and wolves lunching villagers

    not being right or wrong

  24. ISO #2724
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2722)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2703)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2696)
    Ok I don't think i ever said Viggo is "surely" wolf...?

    But at the risk of exaggeration, you agree that Viggo's case on Scare is bunk?
    No, but look at vigg's wagon

    I mean, you can see why I think this whole thing has been sketch from the beginning, right?

    Yes, the case isn't good
    10 minutes in to the thread you are telling me you read everyone's case on vigg (4+ ppl with 100+ posts) on vigg's wagon?

    unlikely
    Well everyone's case is "viggo is lock w for pushing dt and amber and something about achro that we can't verbalise". It doesn't take much more than 10 mins to see right through you bub
    this is why you are being lynched

    because you belittle and exaggerate to shade everyone's ~400 posts worth of case on you

  25. ISO #2725
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2721)
    if i was a $%#!ing wolf i always buddy buddy viggorous because he's having a $%#! game
    Im sorry what, did u just call me a villager snd claimed wolf here?

    I mean surely even the most dimwitted people here reads this like I do

  26. ISO #2726
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2721)
    if i was a $#@!ing wolf i always buddy buddy viggorous because he's having a $#@! game
    I actually kind of buy this, but maybe because I was already village reading you

  27. ISO #2727
    Bandwagoner Astros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    86
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    Gender
    Additionally, I believe Vig should answer Chemists question to which they have been ignoring. And unless DT has something else to contribute other than what they've been saying all Day Two. We should respectfully choose not to respond to them as they will merely rile up Vig and spam the thread.

  28. ISO #2728
    Wants It More Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    7,304
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum/MTGS
    AKA
    Last/Wisp/Lastwhisper
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @beeboy
    you are gunna get replaced btw...

    8-5-2-1-1-1
    If this is a mislynch, id say their is two scum in this the top train, with the rest being scattered over the the smaller trains, but like I said, maybe Gwen? Chemist? beeboy?

    Starpendle, yurkin, Amberiat, Eduardo, Trans
    probably the rest in this list? idk about Astros or Tainted yet

  29. ISO #2729
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    How would master strategist dt have buddied me exactly when I've known you were a wolf since your first post essentially?

  30. ISO #2730
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2723)
    This game is about villagers lunching wolves and wolves lunching villagers

    not being right or wrong
    viggo is not a threat to wolves, so why would wolf team of me/scare/wisp/grant out our $%#!ing $%#! just to kill vigg?

  31. ISO #2731
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2725)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2721)
    if i was a $#@!ing wolf i always buddy buddy viggorous because he's having a $#@! game
    Im sorry what, did u just call me a villager snd claimed wolf here?

    I mean surely even the most dimwitted people here reads this like I do
    I think wording tells are just inaccurate, tbh

    People just say things, it's meaningless to look into on that level

  32. ISO #2732
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2730)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2723)
    This game is about villagers lunching wolves and wolves lunching villagers

    not being right or wrong
    viggo is not a threat to wolves, so why would wolf team of me/scare/wisp/grant out our $#@!ing $%#! just to kill vigg?
    Look at the other people? It's obvious the people with cases are probably villagers or playing well

  33. ISO #2733
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Dragon Ball Super Tournament of Power Mafia! Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Viggorous DoubtingThomas (111), Gwendolly (33), beeboy (1), Scare (111), Grant (104), Aldo (30), Wisp (110), Chemist1422 (58)
    6 Amberiat starpendle (32), yurkin (17), Shattiel (40), RE1031 (195), Astros (26), Monstrman (130)
    2 Scare Viggorous (164), Amberiat (31)
    1 RE1031 eduardoleones (48)
    1 Not voting Transience (19)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled.

    Day 2 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 5th, 2019. There are 1546718460000 remaining.

    Requested by Monstrman at 0 days, 1 hours, 41 minutes, 22 seconds remaining.

  34. ISO #2734
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2732)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2730)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2723)
    This game is about villagers lunching wolves and wolves lunching villagers

    not being right or wrong
    viggo is not a threat to wolves, so why would wolf team of me/scare/wisp/grant out our $#@!ing $%#! just to kill vigg?
    Look at the other people? It's obvious the people with cases are probably villagers or playing well
    so who's your wolf

  35. ISO #2735
    Potato Villager Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    18,590
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2719)
    If viggo is a v, just like if anyone is a v

    wolves kind of want them dead regardless of their reads, one way or the other
    Ok so be clear:

    You are convinced Viggo is a villager simply because he has been lead wagon all day.

    And you find it impossible to believe that this could happen unless wolves were refusing to bring forth another lead wagon instead.

  36. ISO #2736
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2731)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2725)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2721)
    if i was a $#@!ing wolf i always buddy buddy viggorous because he's having a $#@! game
    Im sorry what, did u just call me a villager snd claimed wolf here?

    I mean surely even the most dimwitted people here reads this like I do
    I think wording tells are just inaccurate, tbh

    People just say things, it's meaningless to look into on that level
    he's grasping for straws which i haven't seen town viggo about to be lynched (was the driving force there as well) do

  37. ISO #2737
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    beeboy/aldo/gwen/chemist contains 0 wolves in your opinion?

    I'd say combine with the other wagon you have at least low posters you have at least 3

  38. ISO #2738
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    Villa dt otoh would have changed his opinion as facts came on the tsble, not mindlessly vote the scapeGOAT viggo for 80 hours for pushing him alone. He would've called me an idiot but a villagery idiot and then he would have been looking for wolves and not this $%#! of doing absolutely nothing for entire days and deliberately ignore everything that points in a different direction

  39. ISO #2739
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2737)
    beeboy/aldo/gwen/chemist contains 0 wolves in your opinion?

    I'd say combine with the other wagon you have at least low posters you have at least 3
    i have town read on aldo and chemist

  40. ISO #2740
    Potato Villager Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    18,590
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros (#2727)
    Additionally, I believe Vig should answer Chemists question to which they have been ignoring.

  41. ISO #2741
    Galaxy Brain DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,676
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2738)
    Villa dt otoh would have changed his opinion as facts came on the tsble, not mindlessly vote the scapeGOAT viggo for 80 hours for pushing him alone. He would've called me an idiot but a villagery idiot and then he would have been looking for wolves and not this $%#! of doing absolutely nothing for entire days and deliberately ignore everything that points in a different direction
    You know nothing, Jon Viggo

  42. ISO #2742
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2736)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2731)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2725)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2721)
    if i was a $#@!ing wolf i always buddy buddy viggorous because he's having a $#@! game
    Im sorry what, did u just call me a villager snd claimed wolf here?

    I mean surely even the most dimwitted people here reads this like I do
    I think wording tells are just inaccurate, tbh

    People just say things, it's meaningless to look into on that level
    he's grasping for straws which i haven't seen town viggo about to be lynched (was the driving force there as well) do
    Im not grasping for anything, if every good argument I've made here for you being a wolf I'd have oceans of straws already

  43. ISO #2743
    Wants It More Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    7,304
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum/MTGS
    AKA
    Last/Wisp/Lastwhisper
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2737)
    beeboy/aldo/gwen/chemist contains 0 wolves in your opinion?

    I'd say combine with the other wagon you have at least low posters you have at least 3
    I have a soul read on beeboy, and another reason for seeing aldo is town, the gwen/dias pair its possible there is 1 or both, doubtful that there is none

  44. ISO #2744
    GOAT Tier Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    16,013
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2735)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2719)
    If viggo is a v, just like if anyone is a v

    wolves kind of want them dead regardless of their reads, one way or the other
    Ok so be clear:

    You are convinced Viggo is a villager simply because he has been lead wagon all day.

    And you find it impossible to believe that this could happen unless wolves were refusing to bring forth another lead wagon instead.
    I think village has been shooting itself in the foot for the past two days, as it tends to do, and I'm just trying to put my actual reads out there and then (hopefully) help people make the right decision

    If you guys want to lynch viggo, if you think he's a wolf more strongly than I think he's a villager then lynch him and I will accept that I was wrong if he flips w and I will cede to your authority on the matter. But it won't stop me from making my reads, and I really don't want my reads to stop you from making yours, otherwise how am I supposed to get any reads of any player? Everyone just village reads me and leaves me alone, it's impossible to tell from my usual methods how to glean wolves, so I use non-conventional means. Threadflow, the way people talk to each other. The number of times a player is village read and by who, and vice versa

    I can't help it, that's just how it has to be

  45. ISO #2745
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2738)
    Villa dt otoh would have changed his opinion as facts came on the tsble, not mindlessly vote the scapeGOAT viggo for 80 hours for pushing him alone. He would've called me an idiot but a villagery idiot and then he would have been looking for wolves and not this $%#! of doing absolutely nothing for entire days and deliberately ignore everything that points in a different direction
    You know nothing, Jon Viggo
    You're right. The only thing I KNOW is that I'm a villager. I'm just so beyond all doubt certain of a lot of other things as well

  46. ISO #2746
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2730)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2723)
    This game is about villagers lunching wolves and wolves lunching villagers

    not being right or wrong
    viggo is not a threat to wolves, so why would wolf team of me/scare/wisp/grant out our $%#!ing $%#! just to kill vigg?
    You've probably changed your underwear more than 10 times already my furry little newb friend

  47. ISO #2747
    Wants It More Wisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    7,304
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum/MTGS
    AKA
    Last/Wisp/Lastwhisper
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#2746)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2730)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#2723)
    This game is about villagers lunching wolves and wolves lunching villagers

    not being right or wrong
    viggo is not a threat to wolves, so why would wolf team of me/scare/wisp/grant out our $#@!ing $%#! just to kill vigg?
    You've probably changed your underwear more than 10 times already my furry little newb friend
    what even is this post...

  48. ISO #2748
    Potato Villager Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    18,590
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    I don't hate the Amber counterwagon at all.
    Haven't read him.
    But i got a w/w feel between him + my top wolf read
    and the dead "top of the list" villager said the same.

  49. ISO #2749
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    29,414
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    You should actually thank me, dt.

    Because of the reasons I know you're a wolf is that you're simply not as bad as you've been this game and so afraid of doing anything or giving reads on anything outside the main wagon.

    You're a scared little wolf, yes you are.

  50. ISO #2750
    Bandwagoner Astros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    86
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp (#2747)
    what even is this post...
    My thoughts exactly. The more unreasonable Vig grows and the further they continue to bicker with DT the less I trust them to be town.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Hero

The Hero will passively and reflexively kill any King who attempts to execute the Hero.