Greywolf main
    AKA
    YanniCui , Hildegard Margot Cui
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Ultimate BASTARD Werewolf Game

Ultimate BASTARD Werewolf Game

This is an Angrypotato game.

This is a 48/24 game. Players must ensure that they can post at least 15 posts a day.

The game starts on 10 am EST on 31st Jan 2019

Day Acts must be submitted on 1 day before EOD (10 am Est) except for roles that can be automated.
    SoD As I am generally always unavailable after 11 am est (Asian Timezones), I will prolong night phase until the time where I would be able to be awake and start it. Please note, the game will be run manually. This means if there is a hammer for the majority at a time that I will not be awake, then the phase will not end automatically. This being said, please do not twilight post. Also, the SoD will happen 24 hours after the point of me announcing night phase has started.

Quoting/copying your role card or any moderator message sent to you will result in Modkill. Do not contact or discuss the game with anyone while the game is happening. Do not send Private Messages to other players about the game unless you are given permission by the mod to do so. Discussion of the game openly is what the dead chat is for.

As this is an Angrypotato game, pls be reminded to be respectful to one another. Much as this game would have opposing factions such as towns and wolfs, it is not an opportunity for you to insult or abuse another player. Everyone is entitled to having a wonderful time at this game.

Whispers, Last Wills, and Deaths: By default, there will be no whispers, last wills, or death notes.

NOTE: This game has the possibility of being multiple things, including: unbalanced, bastard, unfair, overpowered, or underpowered. This game is meant for fun. Don't complain about what your role is, you get what you get and you know what you signed up for. However, this host has tried her very best to ensure that the game would be as fair as possible, whether it is to wolfs, towns or 3p players.

Yeah I had to do this as this game may have some murky areas about the possibility of gamethrow.
    This game may contain a role called an Alpha wolf. An alpha wolf is a wolf that can convert other players into a wolf. (Yes, there is such a role). However, it only comes into effect on the next night. For example, I am infected by the Alpha wolf on Night 2. On day 3, there would be no kill as I am infected. However, I will still remain a town on Day 3, only turning into a wolf on Night 3. As a result, there have been some instances where such player will declare their infections in hopes of being lynched so as to have a town win with other villagers. That would not be considered as gamethrow, although the host would wish that the infected players would not do that. Any request to concede the game will be ignored.

"No lynch" would not be accepted in this game. To be as concise as possible,everyone must lynch in the game. If a player has lynched no players for 2 consecutive nights, the host may consider having that player modkilled.

This game is also special as it would be one of the rare games where tied players would be granted a no lynch, which means that there will be no one dying on that day.

Yep, there will be achievements during this game! This would happen when a certain milestone is made, for example, a day vig killed 2 non-town aligned roles. As a result, a reward in the terms of an extra vig kill or some other game mechanic favorble to town alignment may be distributed among the towns. Similarly, wolfs also have their own achievements, which would give them benefits as well. If there are any 3p players, they would also have their own events. Achievements would be announced before the rand of the game.

Village aligned roles
    Villagers ๐Ÿ‘ฑ- Vanilla Townie
    Drunk ๐Ÿป - Vanilla Townie but if wolves kill you, they will become disabled for the next
    kill, as they are drunk off your insanely high BAC
    Seer ๐Ÿ‘ณ - Alignment Cop with access to chat with the beholder
    Harlot ๐Ÿ’‹ - Harlot will be given the chance to 'visit' another player each night. If they
    are not the wolf, you will be told so (because you live!). If you visit a
    wolf, you will be killed. If you visit the player the wolves have chosen to
    kill, you will be killed as well. However - If you are visiting a player,
    and the wolves choose to kill you, you will survive.
    Beholder ๐Ÿ‘ - Vanilla townie but knows who the Alignment cop is. They would be able to
    communicate with the cop via discord. If there is a back up seer, the
    Beholder would be informed of the new Alignment Cop.
    Gunner ๐Ÿ”ซ - Day Vig with 2 shots
    Detective ๐Ÿ•ต - Role Cop who investigates in the day. Note that when you investigate, there
    is a 40% chance the werewolves will detect you!
    Apprentice Seer ๐Ÿ™‡ - Back up Alignment Cop
    Guardian Angel ๐Ÿ‘ผ - Town Doctor. If the doctor guards a wolf, he will have a 50% chance to be
    killed. If he guard a serial killer, he will be killed.
    Cultist Hunter ๐Ÿ’‚ - Kill Cults. If a Ch visit a serial killer, he will be killed.
    Fool ๐Ÿƒ - Will be informed by pm they are the seer, but in actuality, they only have a 50%
    chance of getting a player's role right., the other 50% would be randomly generated roles.
    Mason ๐Ÿ‘ท - Mason with a mason chat
    the Blacksmith โš’ - The blacksmith can spread silver powder once in the game, which disables the
    wolves from eating someone the next night. They can only be spread in the
    day, and they will be revealed when doing so.
    Cupid ๐Ÿน - Gets to pick the lovers at the start of game (Cupid can pick him or herself
    for to be a lover. Lovers get to win when one of their faction won. For
    example, a wolf and a town are lovers. Both can win if either the town or
    the wolfs won.
    Hunter ๐ŸŽฏ - Vengeful Townie
    Troublemaker ๐Ÿคฏ - Gets an ability to get 2 person lynched in the same day, will be outed when
    he does so
    Chemist ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ”ฌ -The chemist is a crazy person who likes to brew potions and mess up
    with them. They mix two potions and force other people to choose one to
    drink, while the chemist will drink the other. However, while one solution is
    just tasting like rosebuds, the other one is going to kill you instantly.
    Sandman ๐Ÿ’ค - Will get a one time daytime ability where all the prs (Wolfs, Towns and 3ps)
    would be unable to carry out any of their actions. Will be outed when doing
    so.
    Oracle ๐ŸŒ€ - The oracle will be told what role someone is NOT, choosing from roles that
    are still alive in the game
    WolfMan ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐ŸŒš - Town miller
    Pacifist โ˜ฎ๏ธ - Has an one time daytime ability to push for a no lynch day. WIll be outed
    when doing so.
    Wise Elder ๐Ÿ“š -The Wise Elder can survive a werewolf attack once - the second time they can
    eat you up. If the Gunner or Hunter kill you with their abilities, they will
    lose their powers out of sorrow and will be converted to a normal villager.
    Mayor ๐ŸŽ– - Gets 2 lynch votes when you reveal yourself.
    Prince ๐Ÿ‘‘ - When you are lynched the first time, you don't die. When you are lynched the
    2nd time, you will be killed.

Mafia aligned roles
    Werewolf ๐Ÿบ - Mafia Goon
    Sorcerer ๐Ÿ”ฎ - The sorcerer is the Wuff's Seer. They can only see if someone is Wolf or
    Seer, and they win with the Wolves.
    the Alpha Wolf โšก๏ธ - 20% chance to convert a non-wolf player into a wolf. If there is a
    conversion, there will be no wuff kill on the following day. The infected
    player would be notified.
    the Wolf Cub ๐Ÿถ - If you are lycnhed or killed, wolfs will be able to kill 2 players in the
    following night after you were killed.
    Lycan ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒ - Seer when inspecting you, will be given a result of vanilla townie.
    Detective will look past your facade.
    Snow Wolf ๐Ÿบโ˜ƒ๏ธ - Mafia roleblocker

Could be either mafia aligned or town aligned (The wolfs will not know who these players are)
    Cursed - Turns into a wolf when eaten by wolves
    Traitor ๐Ÿ–• - Backup Mafia goon
    Wild Child ๐Ÿ‘ถ - Before the game starts, pick a player. When the player dies, the wild child will become a
    wolf.

3P aligned players
    Doppelgรคnger ๐ŸŽญ - Picks a player before the game starts. When the player dies, he/she assumes
    that role. If the doppelganger dies beofre assuming the picked player's
    role, he autoloses.
    Cultist ๐Ÿ‘ค - Gets to convert 1 person every night.
    Serial Killer ๐Ÿ”ช - The serial killer is a lone player, on their own team. They can win only if
    they are the last player alive (exception: lovers). As the serial killer,
    you can kill ANYONE - wolves, hunters, gunners, guardian angels, whatever.
    If the wolves try to attack you, you will kill one of them (random), and
    live.
    Tanner ๐Ÿ‘บ - Jester. When the jester is lynched, he/she wins and is removed from the game.
    The game continues.
    Thief ๐Ÿ˜ˆ - Thiefs get 50% chance to steal a player's role every night, if successful,
    that player will become the new thief and continues with the theft!
    Therefore it means that when a thief steals a role with has access of a
    discord chat, i have to remake that discord chat.

Cult conversion table

CHANCES A CERTAIN ROLE WILL BE CONVERTED TO CULTIST:
    Seer ๐Ÿ‘ณ: 40%
    Guardian Angel ๐Ÿ‘ผ: 60% (while not visiting someone)
    Detective ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ: 70%
    Cursed ๐Ÿ˜พ: 60%
    Harlot ๐Ÿ’‹: 70% (while not visiting someone)
    Hunter ๐ŸŽฏ: 50%
    Sorcerer ๐Ÿ”ฎ: 40%
    Blacksmith โš’: 75%
    Doppelganger ๐ŸŽญ: 0% (while untransformed)
    Oracle ๐ŸŒ€: 50%
    Sandman ๐Ÿ’ค: 60%
    The Pacifist โ˜ฎ๏ธ: 80%
    The Wise Elder ๐Ÿ“š: 30%
    The Thief ๐Ÿ˜ˆ: 0%
    Werewolf ๐Ÿบ: 0%
    Lycan ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒ: 0%
    Snow Wolf ๐Ÿบโ˜ƒ๏ธ: 0%

ROLES THAT KILL CULT:
    Hunter ๐ŸŽฏ: 25% chance (50% chance conversion fails, and 50% chance a cultist killed when conversion failed)
    Serial Killer ๐Ÿ”ช (when cultist visit sk, a cultist automatically killed)
    Cultist Hunter ๐Ÿ’‚ (when cultist visit CH, a cultist automatically killed)
    Wolves ๐Ÿบ
    Alpha Wolf โšก๏ธ
    Wolf Cub ๐Ÿถ
    Lycan ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒ (newest cult member dies when trying to convert a Lycan like for all wolves)
    Snow Wolf ๐Ÿบโ˜ƒ๏ธ

ROLES THAT WILL ALWAYS BE CONVERTED:
    Mason ๐Ÿ‘ท
    Drunk ๐Ÿบ
    Beholder ๐Ÿ‘
    Gunner ๐Ÿ”ซ
    Traitor ๐Ÿ–•
    Apprentice Seer ๐Ÿ™‡
    Wild Child ๐Ÿ‘ถ
    Fool ๐Ÿƒ
    Cupid ๐Ÿน
    Tanner ๐Ÿ‘บ
    Mayor ๐ŸŽ–
    Prince ๐Ÿ‘‘
    Clumsy Guy ๐Ÿค•
    Wolf Man ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒš
    The Chemist ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ”ฌ
    The Troublemaker ๐Ÿคฏ

1. There are some roles with percentages , so how do they work?]
    Well, I will be using random picker for this function. It would be completely fair in that aspect.
    2. This is a 21 player game, what if you do not have 21 player when the game starts?
    The game will still rand, abeit with lesser roles. If we do not hit 18 players, cults will not be utilised. Jester will not be used in a game with less than 15 players.
    3. Will there be flavor?
    Probably, but do not get your hopes too high.

(It is advisable for players to have a discord account. Players with discord accounts will be put favorbly before those with no discord accounts.) If u have a discord account pls send me a link)
    1. @Chemist1422
    2. @Amberiat
    3. @Garden Gnome
    4. @moth
    5. @Enoch Kaine
    6 @Stepifan
    7 @DoubtingThomas
    8 @Phighter
    9 @Jackofhearts2005

Subs

Spectators
    Last edited by Angrypotato; January 12th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

2. ISO #2
    /join

I'm in the MU discord

Chemist1422#1422 if you need it
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#5749)
    I think I managed to make the worst possible play one could make in that scenario without throwing

3. ISO #3
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

My Discord is listed on my profile.

Otherwise, I'm also on the MU discord.

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    /in My discord account is Garden Gnome 0173
    Or you can find me in the MU discord server.
    Last edited by Garden Gnome; January 8th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

5. ISO #5
    Community
    webdip and chill
    AKA
    moms meatloaf
    But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    AKA
    Step
    "In this world, winning is everything"

8. ISO #8
    Community
    WebDiplomacy

9. ISO #9
    Community
    MU, RIP Cracked.com

in
    Don't Mess With BDN

10. ISO #10
    Community
    webdip and chill
    AKA
    moms meatloaf
    I am ready for a wonderful adventure into potatoville
    But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

11. ISO #11
    Community
    HCRealms/MafiaTheSyndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDougall
    If it's any consolation, you do have the best gif game.

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Greywolf main
    AKA
    YanniCui , Hildegard Margot Cui
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    To those who had already signed up, thank you so much for signing up. If you have any questions on how this game would be randed, feel free to pm or message me via discord. I am accessible via Angrypotato #2962.

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    UTCยฑ00:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#12)
    To those who had already signed up, thank you so much for signing up. If you have any questions on how this game would be randed, feel free to pm or message me via discord. I am accessible via Angrypotato #2962.

Sounds massively confusing for a new player but "go big or go home" I always say.
    /join
    "He was not a modest man, contemplating suicide he summoned a Dragon". - 'Gothos' Folly'.

14. ISO #14
    Community
    webdip and chill
    AKA
    moms meatloaf