Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 2,051 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: January D6 Light Game Rerand

  1. Bookmark ISO #2051
    Wants It More RadiantCowbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,779
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Btw phighter

    When you are alive to endgame it's for a reason

    Start reevaluating those reads and look at the reads of the dead because everyone brought to endgame was brought for a reason in this game

    Scum even strongarmed vigg being brought over me

  2. Bookmark ISO #2052
    Slaughter the Useless yogsloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,337
    Community
    GOG.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2051)

    Start reevaluating those reads and look at the reads of the dead because everyone brought to endgame was brought for a reason in this game
    Not true.

    I don't know what went into the N1 kill choice, but every other one was a forced kill on a mechanically-cleared player. We didn't get to make a single kill by choice.

  3. Bookmark ISO #2053
    Wants It More RadiantCowbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,779
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#2052)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2051)

    Start reevaluating those reads and look at the reads of the dead because everyone brought to endgame was brought for a reason in this game
    Not true.

    I don't know what went into the N1 kill choice, but every other one was a forced kill on a mechanically-cleared player. We didn't get to make a single kill by choice.
    Actually you did

    Myself Jack and Sherlock

    I didn't say nightkills

  4. Bookmark ISO #2054
    Slaughter the Useless yogsloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,337
    Community
    GOG.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2053)
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#2052)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2051)

    Start reevaluating those reads and look at the reads of the dead because everyone brought to endgame was brought for a reason in this game
    Not true.

    I don't know what went into the N1 kill choice, but every other one was a forced kill on a mechanically-cleared player. We didn't get to make a single kill by choice.
    Actually you did

    Myself Jack and Sherlock

    I didn't say nightkills
    oh, well in that case, we mostly were letting you guys kill yourselves

    all we had to do was run slightly faster than the slowest antelope and you guys lion'd yourselves

  5. Bookmark ISO #2055
    Wants It More RadiantCowbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,779
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    There's a saying on my HS that nothing gets you lynched faster that being right when everyone else is wrong and that applied to this game 100%

    There's a reason both scum were on me and not vigg

  6. Bookmark ISO #2056
    Slaughter the Useless yogsloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,337
    Community
    GOG.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2055)
    There's a saying on my HS that nothing gets you lynched faster that being right when everyone else is wrong and that applied to this game 100%

    There's a reason both scum were on me and not vigg
    *shrug*

    I would have happily lynched Viggo in that spot and taken you the next day.

  7. Bookmark ISO #2057
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    8,980
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Gg wolves

    I don't even wanna here it. I know I played bad, but anyone putting this loss on me and washing their own hands should take a long time of self reflection.

    Dt I'm sorry for calling you unreasonable, but your vote on jack after saying u wanted panini dead and then your total absence and indifference the next day followed by using dead rc to incriminate me just looked so incredibly off to me. What can I say, you keep surprising me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2042)
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#2041)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2037)
    The only surprise is that Viggorous was actually gamethrowing instead of just being scum pretending to be salty enough to gamethrowing

    Vigg u call me woat but ur reads were wrong in every single day phase in every single way you locktowned both wolves while I tried to lead on wolves only to be forced to derail cuz of u

    If you weren't intentionally throwing the game then you need to seriously look at ur play

    If you were then just stay away from me
    Viggo wasn't game-throwing at all.

    The two of you managed to strangle each other via your bad reads on each other. It happens.
    I wasn't voting him until I had no other choice and I reached out several times. Don't act like it was mutual.
    You seriously need to do some self reflection if you are serious. You sub in and tunnel me for 45 of your posts and b burn them on making strings of like 5-6 posts with zero content, not even giving reads on anyone else and then you flame me for being wrong. I'm sorry I am bad, and I'm sorry you are so much worse that you can't even grasp how badly you played, it must be rough. If you hadn't detailed me so hard things mihht have been different.

  8. Bookmark ISO #2058
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    8,980
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2055)
    There's a saying on my HS that nothing gets you lynched faster that being right when everyone else is wrong and that applied to this game 100%

    There's a reason both scum were on me and not vigg
    I mean playing as badly as you did pretty clearly was a factor

  9. Bookmark ISO #2059
    Wants It More RadiantCowbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,779
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Vigg I asked a bunch of people if they thought you were actually gamethrowing and the general consensus is no that you're just really terrible a lot of the time and to ignore you so

  10. Bookmark ISO #2060
    Wants It More RadiantCowbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,779
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    congratulations on the dubious honor that people don't think you game threw and bye

  11. Bookmark ISO #2061
    @Duk3star = MVP

    @Sherlock Holmes = Most Fun Player (And Still Not Wolfy)

  12. Bookmark ISO #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2021)


    Gg, wolves, esp WWS, who has me fooled.

    Phighter, maybe try to stop tunneling if your entire world is based on one read. I told you John/Yog was a wolf and you refused to even consider it until I was dead.
    Thought your opening sucked and your post when yog subbed in about him being a wolf and you having to convince a wolf was just wolf theatre :/
    Yeah, you thought my opening sucked so you deathtunneled me for daaaaaaays.......Super frustrating to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#70)
    El has posted 14 times and I don’t townread him, ergo he is a wolf. Sports sports sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#104)
    ##Vote El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    You think Phigher posting a POE when there were 4 zero posters and saying that it wins the game is a real thought process? I don't think Eqix is scum so you scumreading him isn't a positive thing.
    Phighter got mislynched last light game by saying El was scum because he didn’t get Phighter to townread him within like 5 posts. Consensus was that this was not a real thought. Phighter was lynched and flipped town.

    El spent the rest of the game playing very passively and was in fact scum. When I played with town El in another game, he was universally townread and was a leader.

    Hence my vote on passive El and believing Phighter with weird suspicions is not making $#@! up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#202)

    All I really got from it was that over one Phighter/annulus interaction they preferred Phighter. The statements about Jack and Egix are easily backtrackable.
    So, you damn me for making back-trackable posts before I've even backtracked on them? Wouldn't it be more prudent to wait and see if I'm gonna backtrack before I actually do it?

    And do you, as a player, find players "back-tracking" to be a wolfie thing?

    I don't.

    How and why they backtrack, maybe. But simply changing one's mind is not wolfy. In fact, it's a necessary part of sorting slots.

    lolno

    Anyhoo, for now I'm "backtracking" on annulus because he's been more town, and sticking with Jack, because he's been more wolf.


    Some catch-up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#140)
    Lol okay, I see your point and I'm sorry if it came across as harsh. (Personally I prefer APA).

    What I meant was that they felt bland when in context with the rest of your posts - it didn't really cut through as content to me when you've already made like 30 something posts. Can I trouble you for your thoughts on Sherlock? No reference style needed?
    Sherlock's pretty townie RN. Wolves gimmicking is stupid, and I like his tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#162)
    Dear Mr. @El-ahrairah,

    The VTC regrets to inform you that you have expended more than 60% (31/50) of today's post quota. You only have 19 posts remaining for the remaining 24 hours in day 1, after which your posting privileges will be revoked.

    Please be mindful of our post quota, and remember: a vote naked is a post wasted!

    Kind regards,
    annulus,
    Village Townblock Commission Chairman
    Dear a,

    I am conflicted to report that I will be extremely busy at work today, and will therefore probably not be able to utilise all of my remaining post. Please rest assured that any outstanding posts will be humourous gifs before I go to bed, if that is the case.

    Regards,
    El

    Quote Originally Posted by Stepifan (#166)
    forgot this. So what the hell is happening right here?
    You randed wolf, that's what's happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#169)
    Hello Friends.

    I'll be catching up shortly.
    Hello ^__^

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    Because I'm town, bro.

    Also, a question for you.

    You said this, to Egix:


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#115)

    But I don’t know you yet and I think El May be bad and it’s start of day. I got my eye on you but I’m not out to string you up yet.
    This reads as if scum-reading me and scum-reading Egix are mutually exclusive. Why do you preclude suspicion of Egix just because you have suspicion of me? Are there any other players you are unwilling to explore the alignment of earlier while I am around to be your tunnelly push today?

    And also:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#207)
    Phighter got mislynched last light game by saying El was scum because he didn’t get Phighter to townread him within like 5 posts. Consensus was that this was not a real thought. Phighter was lynched and flipped town.

    El spent the rest of the game playing very passively and was in fact scum. When I played with town El in another game, he was universally townread and was a leader.

    Hence my vote on passive El and believing Phighter with weird suspicions is not making $#@! up.
    Do you really think I'm being passive? If that's the case, I've been posting wrong.

    HI JACK, I'M IN YOUR FACE, IS THIS BETTER? ^__^


    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#201)
    You think Phigher posting a POE when there were 4 zero posters and saying that it wins the game is a real thought process? I don't think Eqix is scum so you scumreading him isn't a positive thing.
    It's the sort of read I could see town!Phighter making. There have been a lot of games recently in which there's a zero-poster wolf in the early stages. I don't necessarily agree with his groupings but I don't think it's a post that always comes from scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#214)
    Good thaw post.
    Agreed!

    ##Unvote Chemist1422

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005


    They aren’t mutually exclusive. Voting you is and there’s nothing that particularly ties the two of you together. So I’m choosing to go after my bigger scum read. Also, I don’t know Egrowlithe so I’m waiting to see how things go.

    If you’re asking for townreads, Phighter, Karl, John. If you’re asking for people I’m not going to push hard because I don’t have a feel for them yet, Panini and Chemist fall into this category. Annu to an extent. That second group should fade away after a phase or so and become acceptable targets. Maybe sooner if I see them get their footing. If you’re just being sarcastic well, bleh.

    Yes. Lol but no. That’s the same kind of jokey nonhunting I’m looking at you for to begin with.

    Thanks for agreeing with me on Phighter, at least as far as him saying that not being wolfy.

    Cute. Except I don’t think you think I’m scum. Do you think you can get me lynched? 🤔 What are you doing, El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#243)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#240)
    Actually I didn’t really want to take my vote off of Egix yet
    Why?

    And why don’t you vote El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

    What is different here?

    The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#254)
    Ninja. Wall* anyway lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#252)
    Dunno. Probably revert to my standard wolf play: sit back, watch town implode on itself, make safe e z reads, push the LHF, try not to rock the boat.

    The usual.
    Uhmmm ok. I’d expect you to say you’d change it up given the sizable similarities to dec light.

    Saying this is

    It

    Makes me a doubter I guess. I feel like town you sits back and says you’d change it.
    FoS.

    El is incapable of changing his meta.

    (Hi El)
    El literally won the last light game by changing up his meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#296)
    Hi Karl ^__^
    You are such a wolf it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

    What is different here?

    The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Thanks, but I don't take voting advice from wolves.
    But maybe I’m trying to bus El for cred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#335)
    Like why are you seemingly just living this game to discredit everything I do and say

    are you scared of me dunking on you

    (also I just wanted to make Duk scroll one more time because I'm that kind of asshole lol)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?


    P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

    El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

    Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

    Why do you think these players are town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#330)
    phighter's thoughts don't seem very real to me.
    You can't just lump this post in and then not explain why
    Like why are you seemingly just living this game to discredit everything I do and say

    are you scared of me dunking on you

    (also I just wanted to make Duk scroll one more time because I'm that kind of asshole lol)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#335)
    Like why are you seemingly just living this game to discredit everything I do and say

    are you scared of me dunking on you

    (also I just wanted to make Duk scroll one more time because I'm that kind of asshole lol)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?


    P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

    El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

    Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

    Why do you think these players are town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#391)
    Why does El ask me what I’m going to do if he flips mafia?

    How is that a townie mindset @Duk3star ?

    How does that post never come from mafia? If you’re town and convinced El is town, make me see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#934)
    El waffling over my Chemist vote is like word for word him waffling over why I didn’t hammer him in Dec Lite.

    “Townread me you wolf you.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#986)
    How the hell did Sherlock get 44 posts and I remember nothing but role playing? That’s a good lynch spot.

    El should be townreading me a bunch. I got good town feelings from his AtE and he’s made a few good posts today but the initial case is solid. Maybe vote there.

    Never lynch: Anni, Phighter, KarlAmb, WWS, Duk. Probably not SteppingThomas.

    Egix actually feels quite town today. Probably above DT even.

    Panini has been playing but nothing sticks out. Rabbit says she can only be wolf with me, which is the kinda thing he’d say if she was actually wolves with him.

    JohnCartRE has been going after the perceived easy mislynch Jack (ha!) and John’s eod was pretty yuck.

    Poe: JC/RE, El, Panini, Sherlock.

    Sherlock is probably the towniest cause he’s not playing to mislynch or coast. Townie can hope to purity clear. Scum doing this will be caught. He’s also not tied to Chemist like RE and not tied to another suspect like Panini/El.

    Let’s ##Vote El-ahrairah and I’ll ISO the others in a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1026)
    Panini focuses on El as scum most of the first half of the day, eventually (not initially) voting for him as shown above. She also weighs in on me, saying I look town. This could be an early tipping vote and other than her, that train is pure as snow. It makes more sense from Panini’s perspective to be town. El goes after her for a bit but never actually votes here, which from El’s perspective, could make them aligned or unaligned. El will fight his buddies but only when it doesn’t matter.

    Panini votes Step along with Sherlock (who she talked about scumreading) as a counter to the El/Jack wagons. Looks like this happened after I took off my vote and said El was probably town and right before I placed my Jesus vote on Step. I would later remove my vote and Chemist would add his.

    Panini is then absent for the rest of the day until saying at the very end between the John/Phighter votes that she’s fine with a Chemist lynch. Claims to attempt to vote Chemist but didn’t beat the buzzer.

    Overall, Panini’s D1 is not so bad. It’s the EOD behavior that is odd, sharing lynch trains with their suspects.

    I don’t think Panini is scum with El. Possibly scum with John/RE and both hoped to hold out for a Step/DT mislynch and then both swapped back (Panini missing the deadline) to bus in the end.

    Hard to say if this is a scum player but there’s alignment and antialignment with the rest of the poe so that’s nice. Would probably lynch El or RE first and let those flips inform my Panini read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1071)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1065)
    EL GOES TO BED!

    Okay, bed time. Not gonna do a grand ol' legacy post because I'm super tired. Some rambles/reads.

    Towniest

    DoubtingThomas <- generally townie
    Phighter <- generally townie
    annulus <- here by virtue of un-CC claim
    Amberiat <- was Karl, needs to post more, fast


    WaywardSon <- ate accepted
    Sherlock Holmes/RE1031 <- tied
    Duk3star <- slow to answer my Q moved him down

    Panini <- pure null

    Egix96/Jackofhearts2005 <- tied


    Wolfiest

    I'm expecting annulus to not waste another Track on a town-consensus player like Phighter.

    Also, somebody please badger Duk3 into answering that question I've asked him Re: Panini. Make him answer before EoD.

    Voting Jack as the best counter to the Wayward wagon, but if folks who are around at EoD want to make Egix dance the grim fandago, you can consider my vote there in spirit, if not in... well... actual vote.

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    You’re such a wolf and I should have buried you yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1079)
    80% of my El read is like “He should know better.”


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1236)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1234)
    @Jackofhearts2005

    RN I'm at either you/Panini or Panini/Egix

    If you're town, help me see it.
    No.
    John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...”

  13. Bookmark ISO #2063
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    8,980
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2060)
    congratulations on the dubious honor that people don't think you game threw and bye
    You know, ego preservation can distort your view of reality more than any psychedelic. It's scary stuff.

  14. Bookmark ISO #2064
    Soul Reader Jackofhearts2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,008
    Community
    HCRealms/MafiaTheSyndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Efrafa (#2062)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2021)


    Gg, wolves, esp WWS, who has me fooled.

    Phighter, maybe try to stop tunneling if your entire world is based on one read. I told you John/Yog was a wolf and you refused to even consider it until I was dead.
    Thought your opening sucked and your post when yog subbed in about him being a wolf and you having to convince a wolf was just wolf theatre :/
    Yeah, you thought my opening sucked so you deathtunneled me for daaaaaaays.......Super frustrating to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#70)
    El has posted 14 times and I don’t townread him, ergo he is a wolf. Sports sports sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#104)
    ##Vote El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    You think Phigher posting a POE when there were 4 zero posters and saying that it wins the game is a real thought process? I don't think Eqix is scum so you scumreading him isn't a positive thing.
    Phighter got mislynched last light game by saying El was scum because he didn’t get Phighter to townread him within like 5 posts. Consensus was that this was not a real thought. Phighter was lynched and flipped town.

    El spent the rest of the game playing very passively and was in fact scum. When I played with town El in another game, he was universally townread and was a leader.

    Hence my vote on passive El and believing Phighter with weird suspicions is not making $#@! up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#226)
    So, you damn me for making back-trackable posts before I've even backtracked on them? Wouldn't it be more prudent to wait and see if I'm gonna backtrack before I actually do it?

    And do you, as a player, find players "back-tracking" to be a wolfie thing?

    I don't.

    How and why they backtrack, maybe. But simply changing one's mind is not wolfy. In fact, it's a necessary part of sorting slots.

    lolno

    Anyhoo, for now I'm "backtracking" on annulus because he's been more town, and sticking with Jack, because he's been more wolf.


    Some catch-up!

    Lol okay, I see your point and I'm sorry if it came across as harsh. (Personally I prefer APA).

    What I meant was that they felt bland when in context with the rest of your posts - it didn't really cut through as content to me when you've already made like 30 something posts. Can I trouble you for your thoughts on Sherlock? No reference style needed?

    Sherlock's pretty townie RN. Wolves gimmicking is stupid, and I like his tone.

    Dear Mr. @El-ahrairah,

    The VTC regrets to inform you that you have expended more than 60% (31/50) of today's post quota. You only have 19 posts remaining for the remaining 24 hours in day 1, after which your posting privileges will be revoked.

    Please be mindful of our post quota, and remember: a vote naked is a post wasted!

    Kind regards,
    annulus,
    Village Townblock Commission Chairman

    Dear a,

    I am conflicted to report that I will be extremely busy at work today, and will therefore probably not be able to utilise all of my remaining post. Please rest assured that any outstanding posts will be humourous gifs before I go to bed, if that is the case.

    Regards,
    El

    forgot this. So what the hell is happening right here?

    You randed wolf, that's what's happening.

    Hello Friends.

    I'll be catching up shortly.

    Hello ^__^

    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?

    Because I'm town, bro.

    Also, a question for you.

    You said this, to Egix:




    But I don’t know you yet and I think El May be bad and it’s start of day. I got my eye on you but I’m not out to string you up yet.



    This reads as if scum-reading me and scum-reading Egix are mutually exclusive. Why do you preclude suspicion of Egix just because you have suspicion of me? Are there any other players you are unwilling to explore the alignment of earlier while I am around to be your tunnelly push today?

    And also:

    Phighter got mislynched last light game by saying El was scum because he didn’t get Phighter to townread him within like 5 posts. Consensus was that this was not a real thought. Phighter was lynched and flipped town.

    El spent the rest of the game playing very passively and was in fact scum. When I played with town El in another game, he was universally townread and was a leader.

    Hence my vote on passive El and believing Phighter with weird suspicions is not making $#@! up.

    Do you really think I'm being passive? If that's the case, I've been posting wrong.

    HI JACK, I'M IN YOUR FACE, IS THIS BETTER? ^__^


    You think Phigher posting a POE when there were 4 zero posters and saying that it wins the game is a real thought process? I don't think Eqix is scum so you scumreading him isn't a positive thing.

    It's the sort of read I could see town!Phighter making. There have been a lot of games recently in which there's a zero-poster wolf in the early stages. I don't necessarily agree with his groupings but I don't think it's a post that always comes from scum.

    Good thaw post.

    Agreed!

    ##Unvote Chemist1422

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005


    They aren’t mutually exclusive. Voting you is and there’s nothing that particularly ties the two of you together. So I’m choosing to go after my bigger scum read. Also, I don’t know Egrowlithe so I’m waiting to see how things go.

    If you’re asking for townreads, Phighter, Karl, John. If you’re asking for people I’m not going to push hard because I don’t have a feel for them yet, Panini and Chemist fall into this category. Annu to an extent. That second group should fade away after a phase or so and become acceptable targets. Maybe sooner if I see them get their footing. If you’re just being sarcastic well, bleh.

    Yes. Lol but no. That’s the same kind of jokey nonhunting I’m looking at you for to begin with.

    Thanks for agreeing with me on Phighter, at least as far as him saying that not being wolfy.

    Cute. Except I don’t think you think I’m scum. Do you think you can get me lynched? 🤔 What are you doing, El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#243)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#240)
    Actually I didn’t really want to take my vote off of Egix yet
    Why?

    And why don’t you vote El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

    What is different here?

    The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#254)
    Ninja. Wall* anyway lel.

    Uhmmm ok. I’d expect you to say you’d change it up given the sizable similarities to dec light.

    Saying this is

    It

    Makes me a doubter I guess. I feel like town you sits back and says you’d change it.
    FoS.

    El is incapable of changing his meta.

    (Hi El)
    El literally won the last light game by changing up his meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#296)
    Hi Karl ^__^
    You are such a wolf it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

    What is different here?

    The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Thanks, but I don't take voting advice from wolves.
    But maybe I’m trying to bus El for cred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?


    P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

    El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

    Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

    Why do you think these players are town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#332)
    You can't just lump this post in and then not explain why
    Like why are you seemingly just living this game to discredit everything I do and say

    are you scared of me dunking on you

    (also I just wanted to make Duk scroll one more time because I'm that kind of asshole lol)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?


    P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

    El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

    Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

    Why do you think these players are town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#391)
    Why does El ask me what I’m going to do if he flips mafia?

    How is that a townie mindset @Duk3star ?

    How does that post never come from mafia? If you’re town and convinced El is town, make me see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#934)
    El waffling over my Chemist vote is like word for word him waffling over why I didn’t hammer him in Dec Lite.

    “Townread me you wolf you.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#986)
    How the hell did Sherlock get 44 posts and I remember nothing but role playing? That’s a good lynch spot.

    El should be townreading me a bunch. I got good town feelings from his AtE and he’s made a few good posts today but the initial case is solid. Maybe vote there.

    Never lynch: Anni, Phighter, KarlAmb, WWS, Duk. Probably not SteppingThomas.

    Egix actually feels quite town today. Probably above DT even.

    Panini has been playing but nothing sticks out. Rabbit says she can only be wolf with me, which is the kinda thing he’d say if she was actually wolves with him.

    JohnCartRE has been going after the perceived easy mislynch Jack (ha!) and John’s eod was pretty yuck.

    Poe: JC/RE, El, Panini, Sherlock.

    Sherlock is probably the towniest cause he’s not playing to mislynch or coast. Townie can hope to purity clear. Scum doing this will be caught. He’s also not tied to Chemist like RE and not tied to another suspect like Panini/El.

    Let’s ##Vote El-ahrairah and I’ll ISO the others in a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1026)
    Panini focuses on El as scum most of the first half of the day, eventually (not initially) voting for him as shown above. She also weighs in on me, saying I look town. This could be an early tipping vote and other than her, that train is pure as snow. It makes more sense from Panini’s perspective to be town. El goes after her for a bit but never actually votes here, which from El’s perspective, could make them aligned or unaligned. El will fight his buddies but only when it doesn’t matter.

    Panini votes Step along with Sherlock (who she talked about scumreading) as a counter to the El/Jack wagons. Looks like this happened after I took off my vote and said El was probably town and right before I placed my Jesus vote on Step. I would later remove my vote and Chemist would add his.

    Panini is then absent for the rest of the day until saying at the very end between the John/Phighter votes that she’s fine with a Chemist lynch. Claims to attempt to vote Chemist but didn’t beat the buzzer.

    Overall, Panini’s D1 is not so bad. It’s the EOD behavior that is odd, sharing lynch trains with their suspects.

    I don’t think Panini is scum with El. Possibly scum with John/RE and both hoped to hold out for a Step/DT mislynch and then both swapped back (Panini missing the deadline) to bus in the end.

    Hard to say if this is a scum player but there’s alignment and antialignment with the rest of the poe so that’s nice. Would probably lynch El or RE first and let those flips inform my Panini read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1071)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1065)
    EL GOES TO BED!

    Okay, bed time. Not gonna do a grand ol' legacy post because I'm super tired. Some rambles/reads.

    Towniest

    DoubtingThomas <- generally townie
    Phighter <- generally townie
    annulus <- here by virtue of un-CC claim
    Amberiat <- was Karl, needs to post more, fast


    WaywardSon <- ate accepted
    Sherlock Holmes/RE1031 <- tied
    Duk3star <- slow to answer my Q moved him down

    Panini <- pure null

    Egix96/Jackofhearts2005 <- tied


    Wolfiest

    I'm expecting annulus to not waste another Track on a town-consensus player like Phighter.

    Also, somebody please badger Duk3 into answering that question I've asked him Re: Panini. Make him answer before EoD.

    Voting Jack as the best counter to the Wayward wagon, but if folks who are around at EoD want to make Egix dance the grim fandago, you can consider my vote there in spirit, if not in... well... actual vote.

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    You’re such a wolf and I should have buried you yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1079)
    80% of my El read is like “He should know better.”


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1236)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1234)
    @Jackofhearts2005

    RN I'm at either you/Panini or Panini/Egix

    If you're town, help me see it.
    No.
    John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...”
    You can't say I didn't try to reevaluate El, though. He would have been lynched D1 if I hadn't.

  15. Bookmark ISO #2065
    Wants It More Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    8,980
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1980)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1976)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1967)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1966)
    so wheres your head at right now?

    who are your 2 scum pair?
    Trying to figure out. Honestly can see any of you left being scum. As far as who pairs with who I am trying to work thru that right now. My head is hurting trying to read slots and combine all the replacemnets in. Like having a bunch of hydras in the game.

    Had 1200 posts to catch up on in another game. I mean damn.

    Phighter hasn't been the same Phighter that I have seen in the games I have been in with. I mean he still at El and Vigg. But the activity level isnt the same. And the EODs have been weird. Not what I expect.

    Had El as a pretty strong read, but they have fooled me bad before. His game was different also. And Vigg I am having a hard time reconciling my read on El with the one I get from him.

    John I tl. His Eod1 was weird but looking at his games not unlike normal. He usually jumps all over. RE was a null read. yogs has been different. Never played with him. Seems like good player. Nullish I have a hard time reading him.

    Egix is better than when I last time I played with them. But it has been a little while. Hasn't really been pushed which is when he struggled in previous games as scum. He was next in my PoE, after panini. But I see how that turned out.

    Didn;t have an opinion on Step. When you arrived day 2 you screamed town. But I will be honest like Phighter the activity level hasnt been what I was use to. Maybe not as bad as Phighter, but the whole Jack lynch has spun my head.

    Like I said I can see any or all of you as scum. Or town. Still in ISOs.
    These reads are very linear and not particularly nuanced or deep imo. Pretty wolfy honestly. You've been here since d1 but you're essentially just making handwave reads about activity and "playing better" which is really no meaning kind of assessments imo
    How are you literally just shading everything that moves

    do you even believe yourself
    Shoutout to my favourite post this game.

    I'm sorry I seemed disinterested and like I capitulated after RC got lynched, I had an exam today and was ~mega busy yesterday. I probably shouldn't have subbed in but didn't suspect game to be so time consuming, that's my fault.

    That said I got a B out of nowhere after what felt like a sure fail so yall can't even touch this atm

  16. Bookmark ISO #2066
    DaveDob's Groupie Duk3star's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12,819
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Vigg got lynched. yikes.

  17. Bookmark ISO #2067
    DaveDob's Groupie Duk3star's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12,819
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Efrafa (#2061)
    @Duk3star = MVP

    @Sherlock Holmes = Most Fun Player (And Still Not Wolfy)
    Thank you for the compliment. I shoulda stayed on WWS that's my only regret.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

  • J to go down one post
  • K to go up one post
  • Shift+J to go to the last post on the page
  • Shift+K to go to the first post on the page
  • L to go forward one page
  • H to go back one page
  • Shift+L to go to the last page
  • Shift+H to go to the first page
  • Ctrl+G to go to the latest unread post in the thread
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
ITA Master

The ITA Master may each night choose to make his ITA hit chance 100% or 0% for the next day phase.