Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2067

Thread: January D6 Light Game Rerand

1. Bookmark ISO #1301
    Community
    HCRealms/MafiaTheSyndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Karl was universally townread. Other than that, you covered it.

Setup is the host rolled 6 dice. Two of the five said 4 or 5, or protective. So go to the second protective role and the town gets a doc. Presumably, the other 4 were 1-3, investigative. Therefore town gets fourth investigative role, a tracker.

Scum gets one power role (2 town power roles -1), a random of the 6 choices in the scum or setup table.

If Anni is lying about being the tracker, then there’s a town power role that should have already CCed since the only way to have a doc and a tracker is if that’s all we have.

Least, that’s the way I’m reading it.

2. Bookmark ISO #1302
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1301)

Setup is the host rolled 6 dice. Two of the five said 4 or 5, or protective. So go to the second protective role and the town gets a doc. Presumably, the other 4 were 1-3, investigative. Therefore town gets fourth investigative role, a tracker.

Scum gets one power role (2 town power roles -1), a random of the 6 choices in the scum or setup table.

If Anni is lying about being the tracker, then there’s a town power role that should have already CCed since the only way to have a doc and a tracker is if that’s all we have.

unless town only has 1 PR and mafias, knowin they have 3 goons, fake claimed a second PR that will never be cc'ed

3. Bookmark ISO #1303
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    When I’m convinced Karl is dead and also the best way for me to avoid lynch is to convince the scum that just replaced in that I am town.

4. Bookmark ISO #1304
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1302)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1301)

unless town only has 1 PR and mafias, knowin they have 3 goons, fake claimed a second PR that will never be cc'ed
    Isn’t the only way for this to happen if all dice fall under investigative and we get a cop with N0 peak? Doc already flipped. That should be impossible unless I’m not understanding the setup.

5. Bookmark ISO #1305
    Community
    GOG.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1303)
    When I’m convinced Karl is dead and also the best way for me to avoid lynch is to convince the scum that just replaced in that I am town.
    a) Whut

b) How do you know a scum just replaced in.... that would have to be El->Viggo then, right

splain to me hombre

6. Bookmark ISO #1306
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    January D6 Light Game Day 3 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Panini Phighter (34), annulus (10)
    2 Jackofhearts2005 Egix96 (11), Viggorous (24)
    1 yogsloth DoubtingThomas (25)
    5 Not voting Amberiat (8), yogsloth (14), Panini (0), WaywardSon (3), Jackofhearts2005 (28)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled.

Day 3 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 12th, 2019. There are 1547344860000 remaining.

Requested by Jackofhearts2005 at 1 days, 5 hours, 26 minutes, 1 seconds remaining.

7. Bookmark ISO #1307
    Community
    GOG.com
    Reading my question and calling for a vote count instead of answering

NAGL either tbh

8. Bookmark ISO #1308
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1305)
    a) Whut

b) How do you know a scum just replaced in.... that would have to be El->Viggo then, right

splain to me hombre
    Yeah. John’s EOD1 is bad and looks Chemist aligned so I think you’re bad. You seem like a cool guy though.

El should be bad for meta reasons. Plays like his scum game. Should be townreading me based on meta and isn’t cause then he couldn’t see me mislynched if he did.

Consensus scumreads are me, which I know is wrong, WWS, which is disagree with for the same reasons I scumread the El slot (playing like his town game and does recognize I’m town based on meta) and Panini, which I did disagree with but I think my reasoning was kinda flawed.

At this point, I need to better sort Egix, Panini and...whoever Step is now. Cause it would actually be great if one of the subs was town and I both didn’t get lynched and didn’t have to get you both lynched. Though I pretty well expect to get lynched next if it does turn out to be Panini. At that point, the town is doing a’okay and it’s not a big deal.

While I’m burning a post @Phighter is there any flip that would cause you to rethink your read on me? Like a red flip on Vigg or Yog or a green one on Panini? I’m looking forward to the day you come to your senses and stop basing your reads on the assumption I’m bad. Lmk if you need anything else on Panini. Imma go to her D2 now.

9. Bookmark ISO #1309
    Community
    GOG.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1308)
    a) Whut

splain to me hombre
    Yeah. John’s EOD1 is bad and looks Chemist aligned so I think you’re bad. You seem like a cool guy though.
    So what you're saying is that I'm scum, and your best bet to avoid lynch is to convince me that you're Town.

What is this I don't even

10. Bookmark ISO #1310
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    a) Whut

splain to me hombre

El should be bad for meta reasons. Plays like his scum game. Should be townreading me based on meta and isn’t cause then he couldn’t see me mislynched if he did.

Consensus scumreads are me, which I know is wrong, WWS, which is disagree with for the same reasons I scumread the El slot (playing like his town game and does recognize I’m town based on meta) and Panini, which I did disagree with but I think my reasoning was kinda flawed.

At this point, I need to better sort Egix, Panini and...whoever Step is now. Cause it would actually be great if one of the subs was town and I both didn’t get lynched and didn’t have to get you both lynched. Though I pretty well expect to get lynched next if it does turn out to be Panini. At that point, the town is doing a’okay and it’s not a big deal.

While I’m burning a post @Phighter is there any flip that would cause you to rethink your read on me? Like a red flip on Vigg or Yog or a green one on Panini? I’m looking forward to the day you come to your senses and stop basing your reads on the assumption I’m bad. Lmk if you need anything else on Panini. Imma go to her D2 now.
    i am step zzzzzzz i dont know if i should even take your reads on me seriously if you didnt even know i was step who is easily spewed by chemist like lmao.

11. Bookmark ISO #1311
    Community
    GOG.com
    OK, I'm just going to call it that Jack is Town.

These last few posts are just too inane.

In order to buy him as mafia, you would have to believe either:

a) Viggo is his partner and he just completely spewed him as such accidentally... and then doubled-down on it with a scum read

or

b) He's trying to set me up for a mis-lynch... by partnering both recent subs together... who I think were being read as on opposite sides of the fence by consensus? Is that right?

I mean, of course, in the one narrow world where he is mafia and Panini is his partner, you'd have to try and push attention of both as the only two viable wagons currently... so I dunno....

Just way more likely this is inane Town

12. Bookmark ISO #1312
    Community
    GOG.com

Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#827)
    anyway looks like the entire village wants to lynch me and i'm about to leave so i'll claim my role, tracker

n1 phighter nowhere

setup is tracker-doc and 1 wolf pr
    Was this too god damn hard for somebody to point out for me

Now is it accurate?

13. Bookmark ISO #1313
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1312)
    Oh, look what I found in an annulus ISO

anyway looks like the entire village wants to lynch me and i'm about to leave so i'll claim my role, tracker

n1 phighter nowhere

Was this too god damn hard for somebody to point out for me

Now is it accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1285)
    D2 - DT comes in with a case on Anni. Counterwagon is Jack, which DT also supports. Anni claims tracker (mechanically confirmed if someone isn’t asleep at the wheel) and Phighter tracked N1 going nowhere, basically confirming him. Eventually, wagons are Jack and WWS for being passive. Jack throws a fit, saying both are town. Possible cfd to Panini or Sherlock (for roleplaying instead of hunting) floated. Cfd off WWS and onto Sherlock, who Jack finishes off with the self preserve vote. Sherlock flips vanilla town.
    please read the $#@! we are posting. it may matter a lot.

we dont know yet. they killed the doc N2.

annulus says he tracked amber (karl slot that is saved) for n2.

we have to see in the upcoming future

14. Bookmark ISO #1314
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Scratch the Step comment. I don’t need to re-read DT. I’m not sold on him one way or the other but he’s a play I know what they’ve been up to.

Yog, a bunch of players are tunneling me. Two good players coming in with fresh eyes should be good for my survivability. I should try to convince them I’m town and to lynch my scumreads. Only....they are my scumreads. Hence, crying.

Read Panini’s D2. It’s like 5 posts long and they’re all walls, mostly aimed at El/Vigg and John/RE/Yog. I don’t think she’s teamed with either of them (people should weigh in on this). So unless I’m wrong on both my scum reads, I think Panini’s town.

15. Bookmark ISO #1315
    Community
    GOG.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1313)

please read the $#@! we are posting. it may matter a lot.

we dont know yet. they killed the doc N2.

annulus says he tracked amber (karl slot that is saved) for n2.

we have to see in the upcoming future
    Ah Jack did get it already, my bad. Just too much info and too many names not even in the game. *sigh*

I'm taking a break for a few.

16. Bookmark ISO #1316
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Hm okay, I’m here for a bit, sorry I couldn’t make EOD and I have a bunch of meetings on Fridays. Since apparently no one reads my read walls (:u) and I never finish my post count anyway, let me take care of stuff a bit at a time.

@WaywardSon Where’s your POE at now that Sherlock’s flipped town?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1067)
    Because you called mine uninspired and then you post a basically naked list.

Sherlock>panini
    Are you holding up with this? Why me? What after me if so?

Also unrelated but like….
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1061)
    The few posts you develed into look to be trying to advance the game state. I apologize that I am not the level of writer or poster that others are. It wasn't required where I came from. That's why I am here to learn and expand my game. As I joined in Dec and the first game I played was the one that has been referenced many times in this game already by Jack, El, DT, etc in Dec. I am still gaining my legs.
    Mood.

I want to make a conclusion on Jack today but I need some time to put my thoughts together.

17. Bookmark ISO #1317
    Timezone

I feel really bad about this from the offset though because it feels like you're trying to buddy me when I get mislynched today :I

18. Bookmark ISO #1318
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1317)

I feel really bad about this from the offset though because it feels like you're trying to buddy me when I get mislynched today :I
    Why would it be beneficial to buddy you if you’re going to be mislynched?

What are you feeling on Yog and Vigg atm?

What about DT and Egix?

I don’t think I’d be up for voting anyone else except as self pres and I’m not even sure I’d be up to voting DT or Egix.

19. Bookmark ISO #1319
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1253)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1249)
    Bus zone? If I was scum and El was town, El would have been the lynch 100%. We were tied. He was gone at EOD. I have bested El one on one when he was town and I was scum. https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...us-Pairs-Mafia El started the day practically lock town and by the end of it, the whole town thought he was bad and he was lynched. DT was there. El was there. They should have no doubts that this is true(especially El, who would know he’s town or know I’m town cause of his rolecard). The idea that I would give up the El mislynch I worked so hard for to cfd bus my teammate is asinine. Laughable. The idea that I’m teamed with El and decided to make us both look bad even more so.

Sherlock was a self preserve vote. I made it very clear that RE should be the lynch but nobody would even talk to me about it.

So what are you even talking about?

You think I do bus? Why? We’ve never played together. I’ve posted links to two games where I refused to bus when nearly any other wolf would have.
    Bus zone = the tipping point (the maj of the maj) plus or minus one. Problem is I can't say where I got that term from at this time.

Look, here's the deal. I find it incredibly unlikely the Sherlock gets lynched by five townies when there are four votes on the counterwagon. I know I'm town, Duke is dead, and annu is, for all intents and purposes, confirmed town.
    So if it's not you, it must be Wayward. But I think Wayward is town.

As for the whole meta argument... it's obvious to me that you must be going out of your way to play in a different way from your previous scum games in an attempt to clear yourself.
    Okay. But Chemist wouldn’t have had any votes at all if I didn’t push to switch away from El. I didn’t get in on that train in some sweet spot. It started because of my actions.

Why can there not be 5 town votes on a lynch? The trains were T/T. Sherlock is an easy mislynch at any time. I’ve been mislynched only a handful of times in over a decade of play. If there’s scum helping one wagon along, it’s mine. Look at the two trains. Which looks more pure?

That’s a circular argument. “I think you are scum because I’m going to ignore your meta because I think you’re going out of your way to go against it cause I think you’re scum.”
    - I'll have to reread EoD1 to see if that's true.

- Now that I've taken some time out to think, it's a possibility that both of the remaining scums were trying to get town!you lynched, but enough of the townies went against that to get someone else lynched instead. Thing is though, I'm not sure how likely that is compared to Wayward being scum instead of you.

*Looks at votecount again*
    I find it hard to see two scums in RE/DT/rairah/Phight. Hm, maybe I am wrong about Wayward. We'll see.

- You have a point there, admittedly. Don't know what else to say to that one.

20. Bookmark ISO #1320
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Sorry if my ISOs look kinda lackluster. I primarily play on my phone and ISOs are a pain to comment on (not read) on mobile.

So here are the posts informing my Egix read.
    [spoiler]
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#100)
    ##Vote Chemist1422

The amount of try-hard effort and discrediting townreads and lack of tunneling Chemist is doing all go against my town meta of Chemist.
    I was actually thinking that he seems a lot more engaged and confrontational than the town!Chemist I've played with in the past.

I support this vote.

##Vote Chemist1422
    Interesting... I can understand if you say that him being confrontational is scummy, but him being more engaged could be a simple change in town playstyle rather than being because he's scum. Could you elaborate maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#244)
    Okay, I've had a skim through what was posted while I was asleep.

Duke seems towny to me so far, mainly because his analysis of WS's reads post is more likely to come from town than from scum IMO.

I was thinking Phighter was town yesterday (rl) but now that his POE post has been brought to my attention, I can say that it does look rather yucky because the thought process doesn't seem natural. Putting him back to null.

I'm willing to give Karl and ahrairah slight town leans based on their posts so far. Not really something I can put my finger on though.

Not sure what to make of JC yet, but I will say that him scumreading Sherlock for the gimmick rather than his actual play is not something I like the look of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#271)
    January D6 Light Game Day 1 Votecount

2 Sherlock Holmes Egix96 (18), Panini (6)
    2 Chemist1422 Phighter (10), JohnCarter (36)
    2 El-ahrairah Jackofhearts2005 (31), annulus (20)
    1 annulus Sherlock Holmes (17)
    1 WaywardSon Chemist1422 (17)
    1 Jackofhearts2005 El-ahrairah (42)
    1 Phighter Karl (23)
    3 Not voting Duk3star (21), WaywardSon (11), Stepifan (2)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019. There are 1546999260000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 12 hours, 28 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.
    @Egix96, @Panini

Either show that you want to lynch Sherlock because of his reads/actions, or move

We're not lynching someone for very openly playing a character/having fun with the game.
    Okey

##Vote Jackofhearts2005

So he knows you're town, eh? The only thing that gives me pause is that you could be a high-and-mighty scum going "ayy that dude's spewing me town!" but that might just be my paranoid side talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#377)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#308)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#293)
    El's "hi Karl" is completely ingenuous bull$#@! -- Karl has been here for a WHILE before that post and town El would pull their head out of their ass after they were told to get it out and stop doing that type of $#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#293)
    (Hi El)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#296)
    Hi Karl ^__^
    1 minute and 22 seconds between Karl saying Hi to me, and me saying Hi to Karl.

Timely and unfailing politeness is part of being English ^__^

(P.S. Nuance is not a region in France)

Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#298)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#272)
    Lists! Everybody likes lists. This one is alphabetised!

My towncore today
    John
    Karl
    Lennie
    Phighter
    Sherlock

Don't lynch today
    Chemist
    Duk3
    Egix
    John
    Karl
    Wayward

Lynch Today Pls
    annulus
    Jack
    Panini
    Stepifan

#earlylegacypost
    Oh look, I'm Schrödinger's Cat.
    Yeah, I started out with simple "don't lynch today/do lynch today" lists, but then I decided to make a towncore for funsies because some people had been particularly strong with The Town (it's like The Force) and I forgot to remove you/John from "don't lynch" before adding you to Towncore.

If it helps, that makes you like, DOUBLE no-lynch today.
    These don't seem like genuine excuses to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

What is different here?

The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Thanks, but I don't take voting advice from wolves.
    But maybe I’m trying to bus El for cred.
    You jest, but in all seriousness I don't think it's likely for you and ahrairah to both be scum.

Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#329)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#275)
    @Egix96, @Panini

Either show that you want to lynch Sherlock because of his reads/actions, or move

We're not lynching someone for very openly playing a character/having fun with the game.
    Okey

##Vote Jackofhearts2005

So he knows you're town, eh? The only thing that gives me pause is that you could be a high-and-mighty scum going "ayy that dude's spewing me town!" but that might just be my paranoid side talking.
    don't you have your own reads? seems pretty bad to trust phighter after you just expressed suspicion of him in your previous post as well
    I don't have reads on everyone yet. I will concede that I could've thought that vote through a bit better though.

Thing is, my D1 reads are mainly based on vibes, and sometimes the vibes don't line up quite right and I end up sheeping people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    That was mean of you.

Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.

Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?

P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

Why do you think these players are town?
    "Leading from the sidelines"
    Funnily enough, that's a pretty accurate description of my D1 town play.

Also, not meaning to be a $#@! or anything, but I just prefer to be called Egix. The avatar I'm using here isn't one I've used on my home site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#726)
    Day 2 Notes So Far

#640 - I was silently suspicious of annu D1 so I'm sceptical of this vote.

#644 - "Most thrilled am I to be alive today" = LAMIST?

#646 - No need to tell him his alignment... why not just say "El, Phighter is town?" Then again, if you thought ahrairah was scum instead, that would be a pretty dumb comment to make anyway, so... maybe I'm just being too nitpicky about phrasing.

#647 - (About me) "a great scum player if he is scumming right now" I take it DT isn't familiar with my MS meta (yes, he was on that site for a brief period sometime before I joined). If he were, he'd probably instead say "he doesn't normally play this well as scum" or something like that

"he (Karl) is shortaru" if this is true, it would fit with him FoSing me D1 (there was once a Newbie Game I played on MS where short and I deathtunnelled eachother D1)

#649 - Don't get why DT seems to think he had a chance of being NKed, but ehh that's probably NAI anyway.

#652 - Ahh, I geddit, it's like Shakespeare innit?

#655 - Makes me wish catching scums was that easy.

#667 - "he (Phighter) isn't coming out today yelling about how much bussing cred he deserves"

Phighter: "I'm literally one of the main reasons we lynched Chemist."

:fryface:

#668 - "Also, gonna ignore Phighter until he towns up a bit. He hasn't even realised Chemist spewed me town." Ew, yucky. That sort of language doesn't come from town IMO.

#670 - "i also personally think Jack would be more angry at el, as he $#@!ed him up last game when el was scum. jack constantly mentions previous games wrt talking about el, but then i see no 'emotion' no 'skepticism' in his read of el which should be there if jack is town" Gonna keep this in mind.

#679 - Yup, see above.

#681 - "just read el iso don't see what's so blatantly terrible" *psst, six six eight*

#684 - Okay, I'll admit, that does look pretty bad.

#686 - Large text is stupid anyway.

#689 - Not sure what to make of this reasoning.

#690 - Same here.

#700 - Hey, you're the one who said DT's setup spec was aids. Pot, meet kettle.

#707 - "Sorta agree on Eg" Assuming you mean me, in which case that's quite a difference from what you thought of me D1.

Gonna go here for the time being:

##Vote annulus

FoS on ahrairah. Phighter and JOH seem scummy to me too but not as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#837)

n1 phighter nowhere

##Unvote
    ##Vote El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#866)
    Until his dying breath, Chemist has made sorts of interactions towards Wayward, El ahraihah, Phighter, Jack, , Amberiat, annulus, DoubtingThomas and RE1031, leaving Egix, Duk3star and Panini.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#867)
    ##Vote Panini
    Not sure I get your logic here... wouldn't Chem have made sure to interact with both of his buddies at some point? I don't think "Chemist didn't interact with one of his buddies" is a particularly good heuristic to use in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#949)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#919)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#917)

Because I don't think that's what scum normally do.
    What do you think scum normally do?
    Distancing themselves from each other. And you can't distance if you don't interact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#970)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#935)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#841)
    And also @Egix96 who are your scum-reads outside of me RN?

I wanted to keep my vote on annu for the purpose of keeping him pressured, and I didn't see his claim until I woke up first thing this morning.

If you turn out to be town, I might look at JOH next, but as it stands currently I'm not sure who else to include in my scumpool (I've taken out annu and Phight for now). I need to look at ISOs sometime.
    This vague promise of activity doesn't cut it.

I'd like some thoughts from you. They don't need to be qualified. I don't care about references to previous posts. Talk to me about where your head's at and your feelings of the past Day and whether you had a bagel for breakfast this morning. Pretend I'm your Dear Diary. Or your facebook profile. Whichever floats your boat.

TELL ME THINGS.

Go.

*poises with stopwatch*
    Haven't read past this point yet, but I'll try.

You - still think you're scum, I think that your meta argument against Chem was an easy distancing tactic (I've used it myself in one past game of mine - Mafiascum Open 740 if you wanna check). Also P#668 (or whichever, writing from memory here) I didn't like, as I mentioned in my first post this Day phase. And you going "these posts are the villagiest $#@! you'll ever read" just does not sit well with me at all.

Duke - I still think he's town, don't have much telling me otherwise. It genuinely upsets me to see that he says he's underwhelmed with my play this Day. (yeah yeah AtE yadda yadda I don't care) Maybe my playstyle isn't being received well here? idfk.

DT - He seemed towny to me at first, but his treatment of annu and JOH is giving me doubts. Him just agreeing with Duke and saying "egi is falling steeply in his town equity today" is just ??? but it's okay if he doesn't wish to elaborate, I'll figure it out myself.

JOH - Him saying that he doesn't bus would normally be a very WIFOM-y argument, but if he has been playing the game of mafia for as long as he claims then hmm, why would he go against that policy just for this game? I also see where Duke's coming from when he says that JOH unvoting you D1 is an extremely risky play if JOH is scum but I'm afraid I can't clear him just for that.

WS - If he is the person I think he is then he seems to be playing bit better than he did in my previous games with him. Can't put too much stock into that though obviously. Gut says he's town but I'm not familiar with (person I'm thinking of)'s scumgame, only his towngame, so we shall see.

Phighter - Gonna hold off on commenting further on this guy for raisins.
    Annulus - Same as previous.

Oops gotta go for food now, will continue with this later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#981)
    (This is a continuation of my previous post - I'm not going to read beyond P#935 until after this is done in case it affects what I write here.)

Panini - In all honesty I haven't read much of her posts, sorry. Gonna have to just give her a null read for the time being.

Sherlock - I think that his recent questioning of me commenting on his Panini vote is more likely to come from town than from scum. However, I still think he townread (past tense) me for my early posts far too easily. Could be TMI, or could just be less experienced town who doesn't yet have a good sense of what is AI in the earlygame.

Amberiat - No opinion yet, I haven't looked at his posts in detail yet.

RE - Her posts so far read towny to me, from what I remember of them. I will admit that (her predecessor) JC's EoD1 was pretty messy though.

I think that's everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#987)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#960)
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#955)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#952)
    @Egix96
    I shall state here that you're a wolf and attempting to stop me from limiting my lynch choices, for it includes you and Panini. You are afraid that my review of Chemist's interactions with other players will be an obstacle to your perfect town start that is now falling to pieces, and you're now attempting to stop whatever obstacle there is.
    Hence I believe today your play will be keeping your pace and eliminating any theory that could endanger your lynchability.

The time for your confession is nigh, russian revolutionist!
    this seems like a wolfy way to express a weak read
    Egix must be the first to react to this; That is why I pinged him.
    I will not condone shading a read without saying why it doesn't merit attention.
    So you go from having me as town based on how I started the game, to pulling a complete 180 and scumreading me because you didn't like my responses to you voting Panini?

##Vote Sherlock Holmes

OMGUS be damned, that's not a towny progression at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1136)
    Ohh damn that's not good.

##Vote El-ahrairah

No idea how he had no votes on him at Eod2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat (#1207)
    El-A is town btw.

There's no reason for him to go in-depth deducing Duk3's actions figuring out and explaining how and why they clear me if he's a wolf.

If he just wanted to give me a town read to try and pocket me he could've done so yesterday and wouldn't have needed to bother reading into duk3's list like he did today.

It's true he's acting off, but his actions don't make sense from a wolve's perspective here, imo.
    I'll admit, you make a decent point there.

##Unvote El-ahrairah

Belated answer to the post where you mentioned me: My two main suspects when I ended D2 were Sherlock and ahrairah, so upon seeing that Sherlock had flipped town I naturally wanted to pressure ahrairah as soon as the Day started.

So I'm thinking... if ahrairah was playing weirdly D1 in an effort to bait the NK, then does it make sense for scum!Phighter to tunnel him like that, when the scumteam could easily have figured out what ahrairah was trying to accomplish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1214)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #631

Post #631 was originally posted at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019.

7 Chemist1422 Amberiat, Duk3star, Jackofhearts2005, WaywardSon, annulus, RE1031, Phighter
    3 DoubtingThomas Sherlock Holmes, Panini, Chemist1422
    2 Jackofhearts2005 El-ahrairah, Egix96
    1 Not voting DoubtingThomas

View Vote History

Day 3 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 12th, 2019. There are 1547344860000 remaining.

Requested by Phighter at 1 days, 9 hours, 51 minutes, 27 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1215)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1117

Post #1117 was originally posted at 8:56 PM EST on Thursday, January 10th, 2019.

5 Sherlock Holmes Egix96, Duk3star, WaywardSon, annulus, Jackofhearts2005
    4 Jackofhearts2005 RE1031, DoubtingThomas, El-ahrairah, Phighter
    1 Panini Sherlock Holmes
    1 WaywardSon Panini
    1 Not voting Amberiat

View Vote History

Requested by Phighter at 1 days, 9 hours, 50 minutes, 46 seconds remaining.
    Wow, JOH looks really bad here on VCA

He was in the bus zone on the Chem lynch, and FMPOV he's the only likely scum on the Sherlock lynch.

"I never bus", my arse.

##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat (#1207)
    El-A is town btw.

There's no reason for him to go in-depth deducing Duk3's actions figuring out and explaining how and why they clear me if he's a wolf.

If he just wanted to give me a town read to try and pocket me he could've done so yesterday and wouldn't have needed to bother reading into duk3's list like he did today.

It's true he's acting off, but his actions don't make sense from a wolve's perspective here, imo.
    I'll admit, you make a decent point there.

##Unvote El-ahrairah

Belated answer to the post where you mentioned me: My two main suspects when I ended D2 were Sherlock and ahrairah, so upon seeing that Sherlock had flipped town I naturally wanted to pressure ahrairah as soon as the Day started.

So I'm thinking... if ahrairah was playing weirdly D1 in an effort to bait the NK, then does it make sense for scum!Phighter to tunnel him like that, when the scumteam could easily have figured out what ahrairah was trying to accomplish?
    Hey Egix

I like you but I think you're horribly wrong right now.

What's your opinions on Jack/Panini/what I just quoted from Karl?
    I've just put a vote on Jack for you

Still haven't had time to read Panini posts, sorry about that.

@ Stuff you quoted from Karl: Heh, looks like he wasn't mucking around at all. Nice find, he probably had Jack dead to rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1253)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1249)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1214)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #631

Post #631 was originally posted at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019.

7 Chemist1422 Amberiat, Duk3star, Jackofhearts2005, WaywardSon, annulus, RE1031, Phighter
    3 DoubtingThomas Sherlock Holmes, Panini, Chemist1422
    2 Jackofhearts2005 El-ahrairah, Egix96
    1 Not voting DoubtingThomas

View Vote History

Requested by Phighter at 1 days, 9 hours, 51 minutes, 27 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1215)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1117

Post #1117 was originally posted at 8:56 PM EST on Thursday, January 10th, 2019.

5 Sherlock Holmes Egix96, Duk3star, WaywardSon, annulus, Jackofhearts2005
    4 Jackofhearts2005 RE1031, DoubtingThomas, El-ahrairah, Phighter
    1 Panini Sherlock Holmes
    1 WaywardSon Panini
    1 Not voting Amberiat

View Vote History

Requested by Phighter at 1 days, 9 hours, 50 minutes, 46 seconds remaining.
    Wow, JOH looks really bad here on VCA

He was in the bus zone on the Chem lynch, and FMPOV he's the only likely scum on the Sherlock lynch.

"I never bus", my arse.

##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    Bus zone? If I was scum and El was town, El would have been the lynch 100%. We were tied. He was gone at EOD. I have bested El one on one when he was town and I was scum. https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...us-Pairs-Mafia El started the day practically lock town and by the end of it, the whole town thought he was bad and he was lynched. DT was there. El was there. They should have no doubts that this is true(especially El, who would know he’s town or know I’m town cause of his rolecard). The idea that I would give up the El mislynch I worked so hard for to cfd bus my teammate is asinine. Laughable. The idea that I’m teamed with El and decided to make us both look bad even more so.

Sherlock was a self preserve vote. I made it very clear that RE should be the lynch but nobody would even talk to me about it.

So what are you even talking about?

You think I do bus? Why? We’ve never played together. I’ve posted links to two games where I refused to bus when nearly any other wolf would have.
    Bus zone = the tipping point (the maj of the maj) plus or minus one. Problem is I can't say where I got that term from at this time.

Look, here's the deal. I find it incredibly unlikely the Sherlock gets lynched by five townies when there are four votes on the counterwagon. I know I'm town, Duke is dead, and annu is, for all intents and purposes, confirmed town.
    So if it's not you, it must be Wayward. But I think Wayward is town.

As for the whole meta argument... it's obvious to me that you must be going out of your way to play in a different way from your previous scum games in an attempt to clear yourself.
    It’s very clear reading this why I stopped scumleaning Egix. You can feel the logic of his posts when D2 starts. Like getting his footing and saying stuff I like.

He wants to lynch El, I’m pretty dang sure. I don’t think they’re buddies, which is really good if either flips bad. In fact, El and John each have a lot of players they collectively have equity with and negative equity with. It would be great to see a flip there.

Egix pushes against the WWS lynch. If he’s town, this makes me feel better about my WWS read. If he’s scum, it doesn’t matter cause I was the counterwagon. But it reads more like buddying/cred gaining than teammate defending. So if Egix flips scum, I think that’s a great look for WWS. Or if Egix flips town. Basically, Egix knows WWS and townreads him in a non w/w way.

I’m not a huge fan of Egix’s push on me cause there’s some flawed logic (begging the question and reading too much into a joke or two). He doesn’t put himself out there too hard, which could just be his style or could show he knows there’s no cred to be had lynching me and he’s better letting it happen on its own. But clearly some townies think I’m bad so...

In a vacuum, I’d give this the slightest of townleans with some good antialignment info. Would not vote without someone making a good case except to self pres. Hope he votes El today.

Egix, talk to me about John’s slot.

21. Bookmark ISO #1321
    Community
    GOG.com
    Trying to do ISOs of players I haven't touched yet

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#9)
    Doot

##Vote WaywardSon

Let me bus you
    /Goes to check and make sure there's not a third rand in game.

Nope. Both green.
    wtf does this mean

"both" green?

Jumped to the Chemist lynch-

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#566)
    ##Vote Chemist1422

Ok, no explanation BUT this is the VC immediately after that vote, with 7 minutes to go in the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#575)

5 Chemist1422 annulus (61), Karl (71), Duk3star (61), Jackofhearts2005 (63), WaywardSon (21)
    4 Stepifan Sherlock Holmes (29), Panini (14), Chemist1422 (33), JohnCarter (59)
    2 Jackofhearts2005 El-ahrairah (50), Egix96 (24)
    1 El-ahrairah Phighter (39)
    1 Not voting Stepifan (3)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019. There are 1546999260000 remaining.

Requested by JohnCarter at 0 days, 0 hours, 7 minutes, 26 seconds remaining.

If this is w/w interaction it's pretty balls for wolf A to jump into the game joking to bus wolf B, and then with moments to go in the Day wolf B places the critical, wagon-tipping bus vote on wolf A. That would be a new one.

And the rest of this ISO is just one-liner quote after quote of wall posts jfc

Not looking into this more today anyway

22. Bookmark ISO #1322
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
  23. Bookmark ISO #1323
    Community
    GOG.com
    Yeah, ok, so 90% of Egix' ISO is mechanics, out-of game banter, one-liners, slank cover, and unreadable IIOA

Here are his votes:

#7 Egix96 voted for Viggorous Day 1
    #50 Egix96 voted for Sherlock Holmes Day 1
    #301 Egix96 voted for Jackofhearts2005 Day 1
    #726 Egix96 voted for annulus Day 2
    #837 Egix96 voted for Viggorous Day 2
    #987 Egix96 voted for Sherlock Holmes Day 2
    #1136 Egix96 voted for Viggorous Day 3
    #1229 Egix96 voted for Jackofhearts2005 Day 3

At a glance, that's off-wagon on the scum lynch, on-wagon on the Town lynch, and D3 is back to his sandbagged D1 target whom he never voted D2

Let's add some spice

##Vote Egix96

24. Bookmark ISO #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1256)
    The mafia killed Duk last night because they either rolecopped him or he softed too hard when he was yelling at everyone for claiming they weren’t the doctor.
    that's not when he softed. he softed when he put karl at the top of his lists

25. Bookmark ISO #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1316)
    Hm okay, I’m here for a bit, sorry I couldn’t make EOD and I have a bunch of meetings on Fridays. Since apparently no one reads my read walls (:u) and I never finish my post count anyway, let me take care of stuff a bit at a time.

Sherlock>panini

The few posts you develed into look to be trying to advance the game state. I apologize that I am not the level of writer or poster that others are. It wasn't required where I came from. That's why I am here to learn and expand my game. As I joined in Dec and the first game I played was the one that has been referenced many times in this game already by Jack, El, DT, etc in Dec. I am still gaining my legs.
    Mood.

I want to make a conclusion on Jack today but I need some time to put my thoughts together.
    Yes. And I am working on that at the moment. Just walked in the door. And I just have to ask as it's becoming a pattern; you do realize there are other players in this game right? I mean, El has asked you questions, Phighter has brought you up. Are you going to answer them? Or just keep asking me the same questions every day?

26. Bookmark ISO #1326
    I had to go back to first page and make sure I was in the right game thread. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1261)
    Player Substitution in January D6 Light Game

yogsloth has subbed in for RE1031.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1252)
    Scum
    El (should know I’m town and is like “why would Jack do this if he’s scum?” but scumreads me anyway which, along with his attitude D1 might as well be a recording of his Dec Lite game performance)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1234)
    @Jackofhearts2005

RN I'm at either you/Panini or Panini/Egix

If you're town, help me see it. Start by answering my stuff from yesterday (below).

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1058)
    @JackofHearts2006

Below are a series of your D1 posts. Can you review them and talk me through some stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#67)
    Tbh, scumlean on El and Egix.

I don’t have an opinion on Chemist since he’s screwing around and I don’t know him to know if it’s town or scum screwing around.

Townlean Phighter. No buddying accusations cause I’m charming enough I don’t have to buddy.

Townlean Anni.

WWS null. You feeling better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#103)
    Yes, and?

Finish the thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

Also, why are people not voting El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    That was mean of you.

Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.

Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    El <-here be SR(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    That’s a shame.

El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#135)
    Phighter and wayward are gut read towns, phighter entrance doesn't seem tainted or driven by evilness as I would expect from my top tier assessment of him now, wayward seems like he was when I tried to pocket him last game, and he isn't frozen

El also town (YAY, same alignment again), just vibes there.

(everyone else)

I don't know what to make of Egix, reads weird therefore worse than nothing but also not quite wolfy

Chemist being awkward seems their wolf game based on turbo meta, Jack reads different to last game where he was obv town (I was a wolf though so phighter to confirm)

I ain't saying that's a game winning POE but tbh I already like the idea of my reads. and that's a good sign

Here you say that your scumread of Egix is being mitigated somewhat by several players you consider town saying that they think Egix is also town.

So I've gone back and checked some posts, and up to your post 345 there are a number of posts by John, Karl and Duk3 that were giving townreads of me - all of these players were ABOVE your null-line at the time of you posting your read list.

In addition, several of the players you had in your town-lean/town-read pile were actively appealing to you to reconsider your stance on me.

As well, Phighter was engaging in his on/off love/hate relationship with me, like we're Ross and Rachel or something, and you were pretty strongly townreading Phighter - I feel it was obvious (at this point) that he considered me town but was frustrated by what he considered to be my waste of posts (I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong).

My questions are:

1) Why was it enough that several players giving town-reads of Egix was enough to cool your fire towards him, yet several players actively telling you I was town and trying to change your mind, was not enough to get you to reconsider your push on me at this stage?

2) I notice your suspicion of Egix peters off after this; you don't really try to push for his lynch after that, and stop being vocal about trying to convince others of his scumminess. What are your feelings about his play between your post above and EoD 1?

3) I read in your ISO that you consider Egix quite townie today - even above DT! May I ask what Egix has done (refer to posts if you like, I don't mind) to encourage such a positive assessment of his play from you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1236)
    @Jackofhearts2005

If you're town, help me see it. Start by answering my stuff from yesterday (below).

@JackofHearts2006

Below are a series of your D1 posts. Can you review them and talk me through some stuff?

Yes, and?

Finish the thought.

I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

That was mean of you.

Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    El <-here be SR(s)

That’s a shame.

Phighter and wayward are gut read towns, phighter entrance doesn't seem tainted or driven by evilness as I would expect from my top tier assessment of him now, wayward seems like he was when I tried to pocket him last game, and he isn't frozen

(everyone else)

I don't know what to make of Egix, reads weird therefore worse than nothing but also not quite wolfy

Chemist being awkward seems their wolf game based on turbo meta, Jack reads different to last game where he was obv town (I was a wolf though so phighter to confirm)

I ain't saying that's a game winning POE but tbh I already like the idea of my reads. and that's a good sign

Here you say that your scumread of Egix is being mitigated somewhat by several players you consider town saying that they think Egix is also town.

So I've gone back and checked some posts, and up to your post 345 there are a number of posts by John, Karl and Duk3 that were giving townreads of me - all of these players were ABOVE your null-line at the time of you posting your read list.

In addition, several of the players you had in your town-lean/town-read pile were actively appealing to you to reconsider your stance on me.

As well, Phighter was engaging in his on/off love/hate relationship with me, like we're Ross and Rachel or something, and you were pretty strongly townreading Phighter - I feel it was obvious (at this point) that he considered me town but was frustrated by what he considered to be my waste of posts (I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong).

My questions are:

1) Why was it enough that several players giving town-reads of Egix was enough to cool your fire towards him, yet several players actively telling you I was town and trying to change your mind, was not enough to get you to reconsider your push on me at this stage?

2) I notice your suspicion of Egix peters off after this; you don't really try to push for his lynch after that, and stop being vocal about trying to convince others of his scumminess. What are your feelings about his play between your post above and EoD 1?

3) I read in your ISO that you consider Egix quite townie today - even above DT! May I ask what Egix has done (refer to posts if you like, I don't mind) to encourage such a positive assessment of his play from you?

No.
    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005

I gave you a chance, and instead of helping me try to sort your slot, you decided to continue sticking pencils up your nostrils.

I have played with some FRUSTRATING people over the past few months, but you actually manage to beat them by a wide margin. Or you're just scum.

Either way, I just lost any shred of patience I have for you. If you can't respect me enough to answer ONE QUESTION that you just ignored yesterday, then forget about any interaction.

And FTR, I would be on Duk3's ass about my unanswered Panini question if he was still alive today. So don't think this is SPECIAL EL ATTENTION. It's not. It's me trying to solve.

I'll be back tomorrow. Gonna spend the rest of the night playing Mass Effect.

(P.S. I really hope you're scum because otherwise this is just bull$#@! play from you)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1272)

Viggorous has subbed in for El-ahrairah.
    Jack did you run El pff?

27. Bookmark ISO #1327
    yogsloth seems village i guess

28. Bookmark ISO #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1321)
    Trying to do ISOs of players I haven't touched yet

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#9)
    Doot

##Vote WaywardSon

Let me bus you
    /Goes to check and make sure there's not a third rand in game.

Nope. Both green.
    wtf does this mean

"both" green?

Jumped to the Chemist lynch-

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#566)
    ##Vote Chemist1422

Ok, no explanation BUT this is the VC immediately after that vote, with 7 minutes to go in the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#575)

5 Chemist1422 annulus (61), Karl (71), Duk3star (61), Jackofhearts2005 (63), WaywardSon (21)
    4 Stepifan Sherlock Holmes (29), Panini (14), Chemist1422 (33), JohnCarter (59)
    2 Jackofhearts2005 El-ahrairah (50), Egix96 (24)
    1 El-ahrairah Phighter (39)
    1 Not voting Stepifan (3)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter at 0 days, 0 hours, 7 minutes, 26 seconds remaining.

If this is w/w interaction it's pretty balls for wolf A to jump into the game joking to bus wolf B, and then with moments to go in the Day wolf B places the critical, wagon-tipping bus vote on wolf A. That would be a new one.

And the rest of this ISO is just one-liner quote after quote of wall posts jfc

Not looking into this more today anyway
    For clarification, because you replaced in. The game was reranded. So there were 2 sets of Role PMs.

29. Bookmark ISO #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1324)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1256)
    The mafia killed Duk last night because they either rolecopped him or he softed too hard when he was yelling at everyone for claiming they weren’t the doctor.
    that's not when he softed. he softed when he put karl at the top of his lists
    Going back thru his ISO(of course hindsight) he did both. I missed it completely. I was way off. I had DT as doc.

30. Bookmark ISO #1330
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1280)
    @Viggorous

I swear to God if you refuse to work with the group when the POE is practically set, I will be so $#@!ing annoyed with you.

In other words, hi!
    Pretty wolfy of you to be so commanding tbh.

I have read 0, which is a problem as I randed into a villa role. A different problem is that my phone has given up completely and as such is charging at no pace in addition to actually LOSING POWER when plugged in if I'm using it.

31. Bookmark ISO #1331
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    And I'm drinking and watching my favourite movie (The big lebowski GOAT) so I probably won't be of much use or any have kind of an overview until tomorrow

32. Bookmark ISO #1332
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    I'm gonna read most (I.e. some) of what has happened. If someone can cliff me for stayers would be nice. Who seem clear(ish) and why and contrary

33. Bookmark ISO #1333
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1325)
    Yes. And I am working on that at the moment. Just walked in the door. And I just have to ask as it's becoming a pattern; you do realize there are other players in this game right? I mean, El has asked you questions, Phighter has brought you up. Are you going to answer them? Or just keep asking me the same questions every day?
    \outgame

Hhh, my genuine apologies if it seems like I’m harassing you too much, obv if you RL stuff it takes priority and it’s not my intention to make you feel bad about it.

\ingame

Mostly I’m just having trouble keeping track of where your thoughts are most of the game, apparently from what other people have said this isn’t really a thing you do scum meta though, so I’m taking the view that it’s NAI right now, but I really want to start moving people out of my null zone and I can’t do that without knowing more about you. Esp because votes (loosely, I haven’t really looked at the positioning) alone make you look good D1 but bad D2.

El hasn’t asked me anything D3 as far as I can tell and I addressed all of the stuff D2 so I’m not sure what you’re referring to there.

Re: Phighter he hasn’t actually asked me any questions either but he is listing me as one of his lynch options so thanks for reminding me actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1208)
    The NK was on Karl n1 because he directly suspected both Jack/Panini.

Granted he also suspected me and I'm expecting arguments that I did it, but my pigheaded arrogance would not lead me to kill Karl for my protection.
    What exactly makes you think I would? Do you think I’m pigheadedly arrogant? Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1211)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#452)
    Here's where I'm at right now from least to most wolfy:

Egix96

Jackofhearts2005
    Phighter

JohnCarter - now Amberiat
    Annulus -- uncced tracker
    Karl -- probable N1 target

Chemist1422 - wolf
    Stepifan - wolves more than likely tried to make this a CFD, so guessing town - now Amberiat
    WaywardSon

duk3star - doctor
    Sherlock Holmes - VT
    El-ahrairah - probably annoyingly town

If El flips town 1) I'll feel really bad 2) I want to look at Annulus next, then probably Jack. If El flips maf nothing much changes except I'm maybe a bit more suspicious about Karl and more confident about Jack and Phighter.

Leaving for my commute now but I should be on mobile for EOD.
    So this is Panini's readlist from like, idk, late d1

I'm guessing she threw her wolf bro up there.
    I don’t know why I have to talk about this stupid wall forever now but I went over it ad nauseum with El D2, does it just not change your opinion about it at all? P#846 and P#976.

I don’t really doubt your logic re: Karl NK1 but I don’t understand why I’m your pick today instead of Jack.

34. Bookmark ISO #1334
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1318)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1317)

Why would it be beneficial to buddy you if you’re going to be mislynched?

What are you feeling on Yog and Vigg atm?

What about DT and Egix?

I don’t think I’d be up for voting anyone else except as self pres and I’m not even sure I’d be up to voting DT or Egix.
    Because if Phighter agrees those flips point to town!You, as soon as my body hits the ground and turns green you get town cred. Which works if you think I'll die before you do and tbh since I'm in most people's POE rn, if you know I'm town I don't think it's unreasonable to figure I'll mislynch sooner or later.

I'll answer the rest of your questions later tonight.

35. Bookmark ISO #1335
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Chemist skin tells me annul is a villager, Jack as well.

And probably step. It's s weird line to take to defend him "he only has 3 posts" and then vote him 2 posts later, I don't see wolves doing thst a lot to bros

36. Bookmark ISO #1336
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    I also feel like phighter calls him out several times but don't really put a lot of action behind. Like he calls it weird or similar words. He is voting him at times but don't really seem to be pushing him for reals. His interaction with el is also sontomewhat odd, but saw a post thst makes me think El and Phighter aren't bros. This might chance, but I think they aren't w/w but thst there is often a Bro in theee

37. Bookmark ISO #1337
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1316)

Sherlock>panini

Mood.

I think this post is very wolfy, and I also think chemist may have thought he was clever but not eeallt by pushing www and calling him a wolf.

Like I see a lot of trying to deter attention and deflect it, very defensive tone. But I see no sign that you don't believe in paninis posts as in think it's wolfy of him to push you, which would normally be a thing if you feel like his push is unwarranted and not understandable

38. Bookmark ISO #1338
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    OH I subbed in for El lmao. Welp suppose phighter is lock w then

39. Bookmark ISO #1339
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1326)
    I had to go back to first page and make sure I was in the right game thread. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1261)

yogsloth has subbed in for RE1031.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1252)
    Scum
    El (should know I’m town and is like “why would Jack do this if he’s scum?” but scumreads me anyway which, along with his attitude D1 might as well be a recording of his Dec Lite game performance)
    @Jackofhearts2005

@JackofHearts2006

Yes, and?

Finish the thought.

That was mean of you.

Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    El <-here be SR(s)

That’s a shame.

(everyone else)

My questions are:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1236)
    @Jackofhearts2005

No.
    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005

I gave you a chance, and instead of helping me try to sort your slot, you decided to continue sticking pencils up your nostrils.

I have played with some FRUSTRATING people over the past few months, but you actually manage to beat them by a wide margin. Or you're just scum.

Either way, I just lost any shred of patience I have for you. If you can't respect me enough to answer ONE QUESTION that you just ignored yesterday, then forget about any interaction.

And FTR, I would be on Duk3's ass about my unanswered Panini question if he was still alive today. So don't think this is SPECIAL EL ATTENTION. It's not. It's me trying to solve.

I'll be back tomorrow. Gonna spend the rest of the night playing Mass Effect.

(P.S. I really hope you're scum because otherwise this is just bull$#@! play from you)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1272)

Viggorous has subbed in for El-ahrairah.
    Jack did you run El pff?
    I was literally thinking "damn El is quite wolfy" when reading this post until I got to the bottom lmao

40. Bookmark ISO #1340
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    So I iso'd Yog because he had a manageable amount of votes and was voting off wagon. I'm pretty sure he's a villager, good points and logic I can follow. I was curious because he was voting "off wagon" solo but seems reasonable at glance value

41. Bookmark ISO #1341
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Phone is conceding fast. I'm getting a new battery or laptop tomorrow

42. Bookmark ISO #1342
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#935)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#841)
    And also @Egix96 who are your scum-reads outside of me RN?

I wanted to keep my vote on annu for the purpose of keeping him pressured, and I didn't see his claim until I woke up first thing this morning.

If you turn out to be town, I might look at JOH next, but as it stands currently I'm not sure who else to include in my scumpool (I've taken out annu and Phight for now). I need to look at ISOs sometime.
    This vague promise of activity doesn't cut it.

I'd like some thoughts from you. They don't need to be qualified. I don't care about references to previous posts. Talk to me about where your head's at and your feelings of the past Day and whether you had a bagel for breakfast this morning. Pretend I'm your Dear Diary. Or your facebook profile. Whichever floats your boat.

TELL ME THINGS.

Go.

*poises with stopwatch*
    Haven't read past this point yet, but I'll try.

You - still think you're scum, I think that your meta argument against Chem was an easy distancing tactic (I've used it myself in one past game of mine - Mafiascum Open 740 if you wanna check). Also P#668 (or whichever, writing from memory here) I didn't like, as I mentioned in my first post this Day phase. And you going "these posts are the villagiest $#@! you'll ever read" just does not sit well with me at all.

Duke - I still think he's town, don't have much telling me otherwise. It genuinely upsets me to see that he says he's underwhelmed with my play this Day. (yeah yeah AtE yadda yadda I don't care) Maybe my playstyle isn't being received well here? idfk.

DT - He seemed towny to me at first, but his treatment of annu and JOH is giving me doubts. Him just agreeing with Duke and saying "egi is falling steeply in his town equity today" is just ??? but it's okay if he doesn't wish to elaborate, I'll figure it out myself.

JOH - Him saying that he doesn't bus would normally be a very WIFOM-y argument, but if he has been playing the game of mafia for as long as he claims then hmm, why would he go against that policy just for this game? I also see where Duke's coming from when he says that JOH unvoting you D1 is an extremely risky play if JOH is scum but I'm afraid I can't clear him just for that.

WS - If he is the person I think he is then he seems to be playing bit better than he did in my previous games with him. Can't put too much stock into that though obviously. Gut says he's town but I'm not familiar with (person I'm thinking of)'s scumgame, only his towngame, so we shall see.

Phighter - Gonna hold off on commenting further on this guy for raisins.
    Annulus - Same as previous.

Oops gotta go for food now, will continue with this later.
    Yog you say you think this guy is a wolf. I kinda think so too on iso but like there's just some things here thst makes me feel like it's more a meta question. His style is just very overelaborate. Like I feel like the things that I find wolfy in his post sfont really align with the overall picture I get from erasing his posts. Like the "gotta figure it out myself" just reads as mega genuine to me.

43. Bookmark ISO #1343
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Yeah honestly idk about anything and I notoriously make horrendous reads when i've been drinking so cys tomorrow for some hot takes

44. Bookmark ISO #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1333)
    \outgame

Hhh, my genuine apologies if it seems like I’m harassing you too much, obv if you RL stuff it takes priority and it’s not my intention to make you feel bad about it.

\ingame

Mostly I’m just having trouble keeping track of where your thoughts are most of the game, apparently from what other people have said this isn’t really a thing you do scum meta though, so I’m taking the view that it’s NAI right now, but I really want to start moving people out of my null zone and I can’t do that without knowing more about you. Esp because votes (loosely, I haven’t really looked at the positioning) alone make you look good D1 but bad D2.

El hasn’t asked me anything D3 as far as I can tell and I addressed all of the stuff D2 so I’m not sure what you’re referring to there.

Re: Phighter he hasn’t actually asked me any questions either but he is listing me as one of his lynch options so thanks for reminding me actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1208)
    The NK was on Karl n1 because he directly suspected both Jack/Panini.

Granted he also suspected me and I'm expecting arguments that I did it, but my pigheaded arrogance would not lead me to kill Karl for my protection.
    What exactly makes you think I would? Do you think I’m pigheadedly arrogant? Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1211)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#452)
    Here's where I'm at right now from least to most wolfy:

Egix96

Jackofhearts2005
    Phighter

JohnCarter - now Amberiat
    Annulus -- uncced tracker
    Karl -- probable N1 target

Chemist1422 - wolf
    Stepifan - wolves more than likely tried to make this a CFD, so guessing town - now Amberiat
    WaywardSon

duk3star - doctor
    Sherlock Holmes - VT
    El-ahrairah - probably annoyingly town

If El flips town 1) I'll feel really bad 2) I want to look at Annulus next, then probably Jack. If El flips maf nothing much changes except I'm maybe a bit more suspicious about Karl and more confident about Jack and Phighter.

Leaving for my commute now but I should be on mobile for EOD.
    So this is Panini's readlist from like, idk, late d1

I'm guessing she threw her wolf bro up there.
    I don’t know why I have to talk about this stupid wall forever now but I went over it ad nauseum with El D2, does it just not change your opinion about it at all? P#846 and P#976.

I don’t really doubt your logic re: Karl NK1 but I don’t understand why I’m your pick today instead of Jack.
    My apologies. The question that El wanted answered was to Duke about you. In my ISOing yesterday I misremembered. What about day 2? I was the alternate wagon opposite Jack. Knowing my alignment and following my read on Jack it was a T v T. Jack had already stated he was going to self pres by voting on me. I had Sherlock number one in my PoE. After answering duk3s(who you followed onto my wagon and had almost identical read lists) questions yesterday afternoon; he had point blank asked my PoE. An hour out, he moved off me and onto my my top spot in my PoE. I followed. I didn't want to self pres with a vote on Jack who I have town leaned. Why wouldn't I follow the person that started my small wagon and had been questioning me all evening onto my PoE #1? I took it as an invitation to do so and since he didn't stay or return to me or go to Jack, it appeared that he had moved Sherlock higher in lynch order than either.

45. Bookmark ISO #1345
    Community
    GOG.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1338)
    OH I subbed in for El lmao. Welp suppose phighter is lock w then
    lmao, ye olde "I'm scum reading my own slot" trick

So I just ISO'd all of Phighter...

Yeah, this is thick.

He wants credit for lynching Chemist, but I been around for a while ya know... he cased Chemist plenty but didn't actually slam his money on the counter until five seconds left - vote 7 on a wagon with no meaningful alternative. He's also screaming he's obv!Town but... this guy is definitely not out of his wolf range.

Day two he votes for five different players, and with four minutes left sticks a vote on the counter-wagon... note that the lynchee was not on his own counter, so could have tied it up, which is probably a point in Phi's favor as he could have just grabbed the easy spot on Holmes' wagon, especially after he voted there earlier in the Day.

I really think Phi is going to have to be evaluated by results. I've seen his game from many viewpoints and I don't put anything past him. His D1 is a complete wash without an El/Viggo flip, and D2 the same without a Jack flip. If he keeps lynching Townies and not dying in the night... ya maybe got a problem lol

I'm off for quite a while, be back tomorrow

46. Bookmark ISO #1346
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I feel so validated by Vigg townreading me and scumreading himself.

47. Bookmark ISO #1347
    panini seems to know that wayward is village

48. Bookmark ISO #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1347)

49. Bookmark ISO #1349
    i think that chemist's statements to phighter saying 'i won't be moved from this wagon no matter what you say' were setting up for stepifan to flip wolf, and i think dt is pushing exclusively villagers, so unless dt votes a not obviously village player i will be voting him at eod.

50. Bookmark ISO #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1348)
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1347)
    dun dun dun