Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1685

Thread: TF2 Mentor/Mentee Game Day 4
Day 4 

1. Bookmark ISO #1001
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Guys sorry for yet again posting low but I am struggling with the layiut of the forum and also what alot of stuff means.

I see loads of people posting abbreviation that I have no idea what they are :-S

Can someone at least tell me why breaking a tie is not suspect like i thought it was?

2. Bookmark ISO #1002
    Bandwagoner
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt (#1000)
    ##Vote kears123
    ?

3. Bookmark ISO #1003
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I don't really think Insaner and warren are wolf partners... I feel like they've been having interactions that call far too much attention for that to make sense. Near EoD Insaner's vote shift was the one that triggered warren's wagon becoming actually viable (it changed things from one leading wagon of 4 votes and a few people with 2 votes on them to two competing wagons of 3 votes, and then kears tipped the wagon shortly after). Then later Insaner moved his vote back to Chemist (actually, I never got why) and then the only votes that got added for warren after were self-pres votes. So at least I've associated Insaner with being a significant force behind last day's warren wagon. And of course he's been defending warren this whole day, to the point of the discussion just going in circles at times. It all stands out too much to make me think they're partners.

@Insaner: Why did you move your vote back to Chemist in #463?

4. Bookmark ISO #1004
    Bandwagoner
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#1001)
    Guys sorry for yet again posting low but I am struggling with the layiut of the forum and also what alot of stuff means.

I see loads of people posting abbreviation that I have no idea what they are :-S

Can someone at least tell me why breaking a tie is not suspect like i thought it was?
    Depending on what Warren flips (Meaning whatever role he is) the tie break is suspicious. What words that we're saying are you not understanding? Maybe I can help you.

5. Bookmark ISO #1005
    Bandwagoner
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I don't really think Insaner and warren are wolf partners... I feel like they've been having interactions that call far too much attention for that to make sense. Near EoD Insaner's vote shift was the one that triggered warren's wagon becoming actually viable (it changed things from one leading wagon of 4 votes and a few people with 2 votes on them to two competing wagons of 3 votes, and then kears tipped the wagon shortly after). Then later Insaner moved his vote back to Chemist (actually, I never got why) and then the only votes that got added for warren after were self-pres votes. So at least I've associated Insaner with being a significant force behind last day's warren wagon. And of course he's been defending warren this whole day, to the point of the discussion just going in circles at times. It all stands out too much to make me think they're partners.

What if that's what they want you to think? What if they are openwolfing because they can and by making it too good to be true so to speak no one believes it?

6. Bookmark ISO #1006
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#1005)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#1003)

What if that's what they want you to think? What if they are openwolfing because they can and by making it too good to be true so to speak no one believes it?
    How are you reading insaner right now?

7. Bookmark ISO #1007
    Bandwagoner
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1006)

Scum.

8. Bookmark ISO #1008
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    TF2 Mentor/Mentee Game Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 warren42 The Lukundo (69), bbt (10), kears123 (43)
    2 Mill Crab Michelle (15), DoubtingThomas (65)
    2 kears123 Garden Gnome (26), senorsalt (15)
    1 sheepsaysmeep Enoch Kaine (4)
    1 The Lukundo sheepsaysmeep (17)
    3 Not voting warren42 (39), Mill Crab (19), Insaner (130)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled.

Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 12th, 2019. There are 1547348460000 remaining.

Posted at 1 days, 1 hours, 14 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

9. Bookmark ISO #1009
    Timezone
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I think that's beyond the level of WIFOM I'm capable of entertaining at the moment...

10. Bookmark ISO #1010
    Timezone
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @warren42 What's your read on Mill Crab right now? Your ISO seemed inconclusive.

11. Bookmark ISO #1011
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I like kears' recent contributions. I'd like to hear from sheep and from enoch kaine. What are your thoughts about the game?

12. Bookmark ISO #1012
    Timezone
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1011)
    ##Unvote kears123

I like kears' recent contributions. I'd like to hear from sheep and from enoch kaine. What are your thoughts about the game?
    Which ones do you like?

13. Bookmark ISO #1013
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#994)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#29)
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#24)
    Is this your way of saying that you do like sheep's vote?
    It's RvS... It's used to get reactions but idk yet.
    Yeah but you also implied that your vote wasn't entirely random.
    Throwing shade at me for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#383)
    Warren may even have a higher chance of flippng scum than Chemist tbh

But it just feels so sudden and I'd rather we flipped the stale wagon today. I don't really see why we would let Chemist live given his attutude towards this game.
    Here we see insaner say he thinks Warren has a Higher chance of flipping then Chemist but wouldn't let Chemist AT THE VERY LEAST live another day. Why wouldn't you just vote Warren since you JUST said Warren had a higher chance? Oh yeah that's right you wanted Chemist as a ML.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#631)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#621)
    Will continue with ISOs tomorrow. Who should I do next? First person to respond gets their wish.
    Gnome. Don't iso me.
    Why not ISO you? Are you afraid of being called out?

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#664)
    the last two who jumped in the Chemist's wagon looks scum and i need to vote for the most dangerous one.
    For this reason
    I felt the same way about it. I don't think it makes warren scum though. Wolves would want to be on one of the wagons to not look like they didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#746)
    this is because i trust no one except myself.
    This is a bit silly. You need to find people that you trust to be town.

I, for one, feel pretty good about warren being a villager here.
    Here we see Insaner OPENLY saying Warren is a villager when infact, they are wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#999)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#987)
    Insaner ISO

#17: I like the instant push toward solving.

#28: It looks like he’s trying to sort Mill Crab already.

#29: Same with sorting kears.

#54: He’s trying to sort me.

#99: The second half of this feels kind of like he’s attempting to build rapport with and potentially pocket Mill Crab.

#100: I like this question. He had been apprehensive about salt and this is an attempt to get inside salt’s head.

#111: He questions why I have salt in my town bloc, consistent with what he had been looking for previously.

#158: This barely moves the needle but I kinda like that he was attempting to get content out of people who had been posting previously but no longer were active.

: This feels almost like a preemptive “Wolves can’t do this now because it’s exactly what I said would happen” which is obviously irrelevant in retrospect but a town thought to have.

#379: He is suddenly open to my lynch.

#381 and #383: He thinks I’m possibly scum, and maybe even more likely than chemist. From there he proceeds to think Chemist and I are possibly partners.

#441: Says that he thinks it’s more likely that I’m scum if chemist flips red.

#481: Interesting saying sheep may be pure directly after saying sheep is pretty good in #458. Seems like a weird step backward in a progression.

TL;DR: I don’t like Insaner’s D1 as much as I thought I did. Some odd progressions and the like. I also feel as though far fewer of his posts were substantial than I expected. Downgraded from town to town lean.
    This looks good. Kears has found an interesting series of posts where Insaner is concerned. He later scum reads Insaner. I'm wondering if Insaner is getting town read, based on sheer volume of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#990)
    @The Lukundo so what do you think are the odds of wolf!warren coming into the thread to shade the only person that was fighting his wagon all day
    This looks and feels so planed to me. They sooo planed this in wolfchat.
    Ingore the previous post[/QUOTE]

Kears, do you see Insaner and Warren as teamed? If not, who do you see as a potential scum team?
    I'd like to see more from Kears but I really don't see a scum mindset here.

14. Bookmark ISO #1014
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

15. Bookmark ISO #1015
    Bandwagoner
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1013)
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#994)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#29)
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#25)
    It's RvS... It's used to get reactions but idk yet.
    Yeah but you also implied that your vote wasn't entirely random.
    Throwing shade at me for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#383)
    Warren may even have a higher chance of flippng scum than Chemist tbh

But it just feels so sudden and I'd rather we flipped the stale wagon today. I don't really see why we would let Chemist live given his attutude towards this game.
    Here we see insaner say he thinks Warren has a Higher chance of flipping then Chemist but wouldn't let Chemist AT THE VERY LEAST live another day. Why wouldn't you just vote Warren since you JUST said Warren had a higher chance? Oh yeah that's right you wanted Chemist as a ML.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#631)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#621)
    Will continue with ISOs tomorrow. Who should I do next? First person to respond gets their wish.
    Gnome. Don't iso me.
    Why not ISO you? Are you afraid of being called out?

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#664)
    the last two who jumped in the Chemist's wagon looks scum and i need to vote for the most dangerous one.
    For this reason
    I felt the same way about it. I don't think it makes warren scum though. Wolves would want to be on one of the wagons to not look like they didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#746)
    this is because i trust no one except myself.
    This is a bit silly. You need to find people that you trust to be town.

I, for one, feel pretty good about warren being a villager here.
    Here we see Insaner OPENLY saying Warren is a villager when infact, they are wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#999)
    Insaner ISO

#99: The second half of this feels kind of like he’s attempting to build rapport with and potentially pocket Mill Crab.

#100: I like this question. He had been apprehensive about salt and this is an attempt to get inside salt’s head.

#111: He questions why I have salt in my town bloc, consistent with what he had been looking for previously.

#158: This barely moves the needle but I kinda like that he was attempting to get content out of people who had been posting previously but no longer were active.

: This feels almost like a preemptive “Wolves can’t do this now because it’s exactly what I said would happen” which is obviously irrelevant in retrospect but a town thought to have.

#381 and #383: He thinks I’m possibly scum, and maybe even more likely than chemist. From there he proceeds to think Chemist and I are possibly partners.

#481: Interesting saying sheep may be pure directly after saying sheep is pretty good in #458. Seems like a weird step backward in a progression.

TL;DR: I don’t like Insaner’s D1 as much as I thought I did. Some odd progressions and the like. I also feel as though far fewer of his posts were substantial than I expected. Downgraded from town to town lean.
    This looks good. Kears has found an interesting series of posts where Insaner is concerned. He later scum reads Insaner. I'm wondering if Insaner is getting town read, based on sheer volume of posting.

@The Lukundo so what do you think are the odds of wolf!warren coming into the thread to shade the only person that was fighting his wagon all day
    This looks and feels so planed to me. They sooo planed this in wolfchat.
    Ingore the previous post

Kears, do you see Insaner and Warren as teamed? If not, who do you see as a potential scum team?
    I'd like to see more from Kears but I really don't see a scum mindset here.
    Yes I do see them as paired together that or buddying neither way they are both acting shady.

16. Bookmark ISO #1016
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1014)
    Sheep isn't usually this dormant.
    ##Vote sheepsaysmeep

17. Bookmark ISO #1017
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
  18. Bookmark ISO #1018
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
  19. Bookmark ISO #1019
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org/debateart.com
    @warren42 What's your read on Mill Crab right now? Your ISO seemed inconclusive.
    Leaning scum. He's probably my biggest suspect right now but I don't feel that comfortable with him as the lynch.

20. Bookmark ISO #1020
    Community
    Mafia Universe

3 warren42 The Lukundo (69), bbt (13), kears123 (44)
    2 Mill Crab Michelle (15), DoubtingThomas (65)
    2 sheepsaysmeep Enoch Kaine (4), Garden Gnome (32)
    1 The Lukundo sheepsaysmeep (17)
    1 kears123 senorsalt (15)
    3 Not voting warren42 (40), Mill Crab (19), Insaner (130)

View Vote History

Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 12th, 2019. There are 1547348460000 remaining.

Requested by Michelle at 0 days, 23 hours, 0 minutes, 31 seconds remaining.

21. Bookmark ISO #1021
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    i'll read later the thread but i've read at least the post above the votecount

Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1019)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#1010)
    Leaning scum. He's probably my biggest suspect right now but I don't feel that comfortable with him as the lynch.
    you have your biggest suspect but you want to keep him in the game. It's a nonsense for mafia game.

22. Bookmark ISO #1022
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Community Contributor
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    homeless
    AKA
    d1 lynch
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    warren's posting when he's not about to be lynched before starting to ate eod1 is terrible

but the posting about how supposedly stupid his wagon was good

and idrk what to think about him but im rescinding my v read for that eod he's more ~idk again

23. Bookmark ISO #1023
    Timezone
    Community
    homeless
    AKA
    d1 lynch
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

him just deciding that his read was wrong without any reasoning for why it shoudl be wrnog is kinda ew

gnome also feels way more.. like

too villager to be villager? compared to her v game in a way
    like it's very structured and polished i think she's too self consscious about being villa here? which is also kinda ew

24. Bookmark ISO #1024
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#67)
    ##Vote insaner

had a few weak feels from skim and last night but havent read in depth yet dropping these first

mill feels super relaxed and comfortable in thread; his quesetions to people feel like genuinely sorting and tryign to get the game started

ive played with villa!insaner before and he felt super relaxed/not giving a $#@! how he was read that he was too wolfy to be wolf and careless on multiple levels
    meanwhile here overall he seems super polished and caring about how each post is read to where i prolly wouldnt recognize him at all
    Sheep, your reads seem almost formulaic. Earlier, you said this about Insaner:

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#1023)

him just deciding that his read was wrong without any reasoning for why it shoudl be wrnog is kinda ew

like it's very structured and polished i think she's too self consscious about being villa here? which is also kinda ew
    What are you actually thinking right now,

25. Bookmark ISO #1025
    Timezone
    Community
    homeless
    AKA
    d1 lynch
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1024)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#67)
    ##Vote insaner

had a few weak feels from skim and last night but havent read in depth yet dropping these first

mill feels super relaxed and comfortable in thread; his quesetions to people feel like genuinely sorting and tryign to get the game started

ive played with villa!insaner before and he felt super relaxed/not giving a $#@! how he was read that he was too wolfy to be wolf and careless on multiple levels
    meanwhile here overall he seems super polished and caring about how each post is read to where i prolly wouldnt recognize him at all
    Sheep, your reads seem almost formulaic. Earlier, you said this about Insaner:

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#1023)

What are you actually thinking right now,
    yeah i have the same thought about you

26. Bookmark ISO #1026
    Timezone
    Community
    homeless
    AKA
    d1 lynch
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    who are you and what did you do to garden gnome

27. Bookmark ISO #1027
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org/debateart.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1021)
    good morning everyone

you have your biggest suspect but you want to keep him in the game. It's a nonsense for mafia game.
    1. No, it’s completely possible to have that as a logical thought. I think most of the game is pretty townie/null. In most games he’d be in my POE but not my top suspect.

2. I specifically said right now because I plan to do more ISOs

28. Bookmark ISO #1028
    Community
    MafiaManiac
  29. Bookmark ISO #1029
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    This is where you were wrong.

##Vote warren42

30. Bookmark ISO #1030
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    T H E M A D M A N

31. Bookmark ISO #1031
    Community
    MafiaManiac

Might I offer a Garden Gnome/DT/warren scum team for your perusal?

32. Bookmark ISO #1032
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1027)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1021)
    good morning everyone

1. No, it’s completely possible to have that as a logical thought. I think most of the game is pretty townie/null. In most games he’d be in my POE but not my top suspect.

2. I specifically said right now because I plan to do more ISOs
    So who's your top suspect? You have now a wagon just for yourself, what do you think?

It depends on your answers that I'll jump in it or not.

33. Bookmark ISO #1033
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The same as you’re both distancing TBH

34. Bookmark ISO #1034
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Kears, me thinks that this is gonna be the game where you come out of your shell as a carry.

35. Bookmark ISO #1035
    Community
    Mafia Universe

4 warren42 The Lukundo (71), bbt (13), kears123 (44), Insaner (134)
    2 Mill Crab Michelle (17), DoubtingThomas (65)
    2 sheepsaysmeep Enoch Kaine (4), Garden Gnome (33)
    1 The Lukundo sheepsaysmeep (21)
    1 kears123 senorsalt (15)
    2 Not voting warren42 (41), Mill Crab (19)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 16 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

36. Bookmark ISO #1036
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1029)

##Vote warren42
    HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!! HALLELUJAH!!

37. Bookmark ISO #1037
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Wait @Insaner Who do you hang firstborn GG or DT

38. Bookmark ISO #1038
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1036)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1029)

##Vote warren42
    HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!! HALLELUJAH!!
    Your reasons for scum reading him are still $#@!.

39. Bookmark ISO #1039
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1037)
    I have them both as a higher suspect than warren though I feel that I can't get either of them today I think that GG's posts were completely devoid of content until very recently when she threw some reads out after I spent all of irl yesterday calling her out on it. DT's responses to me were pretty awful, too.

40. Bookmark ISO #1040
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00

41. Bookmark ISO #1041
    Timezone
    Going to try something different. I don't have a good handle on this game and I'm going to pop open each players' ISO and just give my thoughts on them.

42. Bookmark ISO #1042
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1039)
    I have them both as a higher suspect than warren though I feel that I can't get either of them today I think that GG's posts were completely devoid of content until very recently when she threw some reads out after I spent all of irl yesterday calling her out on it. DT's responses to me were pretty awful, too.
    DT or GG?

43. Bookmark ISO #1043
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#948)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#918)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#916)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#911)
    This is a very indirect way of calling me a wolf. I thought you were bolder than that.
    Are you a wolf?
    Do yoy think I am?
    No, I don't. Your tunneling is annoying but your play style is very bold and aggressive, and it doesn't look like your more cautious scum game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#995)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#988)
    Insaner ISO

@Garden Gnome I think you wanted to see this.
    Yes, I did. Thank you. This is really interesting and gives me a good insight into Insaner's commentary and his progression. His play style comes across as aggressive and towny. He has taken the role of leader and is pushing hard, so it's interesting to see this set of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#1007)

Scum.

I think that this chain of posts is pretty disingeneous of her. She said she were townreading me when I was questioning her, but ONCE I TURN MY BACK, she said she was townreading kears specifically after she said she thought I was scum It feels as though she just says whatever SWEET LIES she can to please those that are online at a time.

44. Bookmark ISO #1044
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#1041)
    Going to try something different. I don't have a good handle on this game and I'm going to pop open each players' ISO and just give my thoughts on them.
    Yeah you should definitely do that.

45. Bookmark ISO #1045
    Timezone

Still obviously town. Posts like P#408 show her tracking player progressions and backing up her thoughts with posts. P#698 is another post with a completely open thought process and shows she has no fear putting her thoughts out there for everyone to see.

46. Bookmark ISO #1046
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1042)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1039)
    DT or GG?
    Idk? Hard for me to say as they are both pretty much lock wolves to me.

47. Bookmark ISO #1047
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    ##Unvote kears123

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1043)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#948)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#918)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#916)
    Are you a wolf?
    Do yoy think I am?
    No, I don't. Your tunneling is annoying but your play style is very bold and aggressive, and it doesn't look like your more cautious scum game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#995)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#988)
    Insaner ISO

@Garden Gnome I think you wanted to see this.
    Yes, I did. Thank you. This is really interesting and gives me a good insight into Insaner's commentary and his progression. His play style comes across as aggressive and towny. He has taken the role of leader and is pushing hard, so it's interesting to see this set of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#1007)
    Scum.

I think that this chain of posts is pretty disingeneous of her. She said she were townreading me when I was questioning her, but ONCE I TURN MY BACK, she said she was townreading kears specifically after she said she thought I was scum It feels as though she just says whatever SWEET LIES she can to please those that are online at a time.
    I forgot to include that one.

48. Bookmark ISO #1048
    Timezone

I still think P#726 and P#741 are good posts questioning why Michelle wants to flip people on the end of Chemist's wagon to figure out if Warren's a wolf instead of, you know, voting Warren. His push on Insaner feels TWTBAW. Like, the balls to push on someone who was universally townread would be massive. The bullheadedness I'm seeing in P#929 and following was completely absent in his wolf game last month. He was levelheaded, rational, and gave well-structured posts for most of that game, and that's lacking here. Town lean

49. Bookmark ISO #1049
    Timezone
    Ok Insaner your ISO's huge and a couple of people away still, what am I missing on DT? I can link that scum game if you'd like.

50. Bookmark ISO #1050
    Timezone
    ##Unvote kears123

I am a bit confused. I think I got the basic premises of it but struggling to meaningfully contribute I think. The forum interface is also new to me so i don't know where most stuff is. Plus everytime someone uses what i assume is "game speak" I get stumped. :-S

So far the only thing I thought was strange was sheep's breaking a tie vote that eventually lead to a non mafia lynch but I am still learning so that might not mean anything.