Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 151 to 156 of 156

Thread: Mafia Universe Awards 2019 - Nominations [NOMINATION PERIOD ENDS JANUARY 8]

  1. ISO #151
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#149)
    I nominate Mafia Universe Anniversary as Best Town Performance - Group Mash

    Town was just amazing this game. Scum were shaking in their boots. The win wasn’t to be, but the spirit was! Vote MU Anni today!
    Second

    Town was great Scum got lucky

    Also nominating Town for Funniest moment and best lolcats

  2. ISO #152
    I also nominate Mafia Host for Best Scum Player in MU Anni Mash for scumsiding hard during ita sessions

    The way he missed shots on wolves and landed shots on town players was phenomenal.

  3. ISO #153
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    5,756
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by no u (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#149)
    I nominate Mafia Universe Anniversary as Best Town Performance - Group Mash

    Town was just amazing this game. Scum were shaking in their boots. The win wasn’t to be, but the spirit was! Vote MU Anni today!
    Second

    Town was great Scum got lucky

    Also nominating Town for Funniest moment and best lolcats
    Non eligible for this achievement.

  4. ISO #154
    Wants It More Litten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    9,656
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by no u (#152)
    I also nominate Mafia Host for Best Scum Player in MU Anni Mash for scumsiding hard during ita sessions

    The way he missed shots on wolves and landed shots on town players was phenomenal.
    I second this
    “When the mind is in a state of Uncertainty the smallest impulse directs it to either side” - Terence

  5. ISO #155
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    2,237
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#154)
    Quote Originally Posted by no u (#152)
    I also nominate Mafia Host for Best Scum Player in MU Anni Mash for scumsiding hard during ita sessions

    The way he missed shots on wolves and landed shots on town players was phenomenal.
    I second this
    Litten

  6. ISO #156
    Cheers, bbt! The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,248
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#155)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#154)
    Quote Originally Posted by no u (#152)
    I also nominate Mafia Host for Best Scum Player in MU Anni Mash for scumsiding hard during ita sessions

    The way he missed shots on wolves and landed shots on town players was phenomenal.
    I second this
    Litten
    Miss!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Super Backup

The Super Backup automatically inherits the abilities of all dead players of the same alignment. However, the Super Backup is limited to using one ability per night.