Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
Results 4,201 to 4,245 of 4245

Thread: WaywardSon's Valentine's Day Massacre 2019

1. Bookmark ISO #4201
    YESSS TOWN WIN FTW!!!!

GGA and props to the wold team especially Echo for such a challenging game!

2. Bookmark ISO #4202
    *wolf

Stupid autocorrect -__-

3. Bookmark ISO #4203
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    It was fun just wish I could have had better participation.

4. Bookmark ISO #4204
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

5. Bookmark ISO #4205
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Idk if i would ever overcome my paranoia and lynch Achromatic he convinced me he is town, even if i suspected him very hard.
    i think he kept El alive to have the most challenging game.
    I was post by post reading the game until the last moment, it was very intense.

6. Bookmark ISO #4206
    Community
    HCRealms/MafiaTheSyndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

7. Bookmark ISO #4207
    Why do I get the feeling we just won because everyone thought it would be easier just to vote my way than to read my really big case-post? :P

8. Bookmark ISO #4208
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4200)
    @El-ahrairah in particular:
    I apologize for any negative feelings I caused you. This was simply not my game.

WP Achro. You had me fooled.
    GJ El, you solved it!
    Thanks @WaywardSon for hosting!
    Eh, don't worry about it @Logic, I think it was super frustrating for both of us.

9. Bookmark ISO #4209
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#4206)
    My first wolf loss on MU.

If it's any consolation, you had me utterly fooled. I meant what I said about dangerous wolves. And look, 2 of my most feared to be wolves were wolves! No wonder I never* seriously suspected either of them!

*That may be incorrect, but that is how my memory is recalling it right now.

10. Bookmark ISO #4210
    Community
    GOG.com
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4207)
    Why do I get the feeling we just won because everyone thought it would be easier just to vote my way than to read my really big case-post? :P
    umm

no comment

11. Bookmark ISO #4211
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4207)
    I read D1 and D2.

12. Bookmark ISO #4212
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4182)
    Game Over

All threats to Town have been eliminated. Town wins.

Town Members

@Chemist1422
    @DoubtingThomas
    @Egix96
    @El-ahrairah
    @Enoch Kaine
    @JohnCarter
    @Logic
    @Marluxion
    @Michelle
    @Phighter
    @The Lukundo
    @Wesmaster160
    @yogsloth
    x2 Blackhearts Goon
    x1 Blackhearts Goon | Non-consec Ninja
    x1 Blackhearts Roleblocker
    x11 Vanilla Town
    x1 Town Alignment Cop
    x1 Town Doctor
    Achromatic (Bloody Mary, Blackhearts Goon)
    Role PM for WaywardSon's Valentine's Day Massacre 2019

Character image

You are Bloody Mary, Mafia Goon.
    You are Mary Stevens. AKA. Bloody Mary.
    You’re a beautiful young woman, well you could be if you didn’t hide yourself in the gothic attire that you choose to wear. But if the world knew what you had endured then they may understand why you have regressed into the background as you have. You were ready to give up completely until you met up with your fellow cohorts. Now you have a new-found purpose. Making those that have wronged you pay for their sins.

You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Blackhearts Team

Cemeteries (Shadow Bob, Blackhearts Goon | Non-consec Ninja)
    Stepifan (Psycho Sid, Blackhearts Goon)
    Takhitty (Black Bart, Blackhearts Roleblocker)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Blackhearts submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Blackhearts players.

Blackhearts Chat: WaywardSon's Valentine's Day Massacre 2019 Blackhearts Chat

Game Thread: WaywardSon's Valentine's Day Massacre 2019

Chemist1422 (Jeff Grosse, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Jeff Grosse, Vanilla Town.
    You own the local pharmacy, a well-known and respected business in the community. You are now asked to help fight off the threats to the town.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

DoubtingThomas (Nicole Madison, Town Alignment Cop)

Character image

You are Nicole Madison, Town Alignment Cop.
    You are the most popular girl at West Side High. You are beautiful, you are smart, you have it all. You form the ultimate power couple with your boyfriend. Everyone loves and admires you, well not everyone. But that doesn’t stop you from having a finger on the pulse of everything that goes on here. You will use your influence and popularity to help resolve this situation.

Town Alignment Cop

As Town Alignment Cop, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's alignment. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the un-Inspected living players.

Inspection Results for Night 0 in WaywardSon's Valentine's Day Massacre 2019

Enoch Kaine is Town

Egix96 (Michael Black, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Michael Black, Vanilla Town.
    You are the gym teacher at West Side High. You coach most varsity sports and have a glowing reputation. You are known as a lady’s man, as you are very handsome and live in the gym. Now you must use all that you possess to help this town survive this ordeal.

El-ahrairah (Peggy Simms, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Peggy Simms, Vanilla Town.
    You are the local beautician. You do not have the best reputation. But when your high school crush became available you jumped at the chance to settle down hoping you could change him. Well things haven’t gone as planned as he has continued to spiral. But you that doesn’t stop you from living your life. Now with the threat to the town, you must try and do your best to help rid the town of the threats.

Enoch Kaine (Sindi Harris, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Sindi Harris, Vanilla Town.
    You are a single woman who has never seemed to find her way in this world. You have lived with your brother since his wife passed. You have helped take care of your nephew for most of his life. You find it hard to hold down a job with your love of the night life. But now with the threats to the town you are going to have to step up and help.

Jackofhearts2005 (Shadow Bob, Blackhearts Goon | Non-consec Ninja)

Character image

You are Shadow Bob, Mafia Goon | Non-consec Ninja.
    You are Bobby Harris. AKA. Shadow Bob.
    You are a brilliant young man. A genius even. The only problem is that you have suffered such unspeakable tragedies that they have left you completely broken inside. You have banded together with your like-minded cohorts to exact revenge on those that have wronged you.

You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Blackhearts Team

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Blackhearts submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Blackhearts players.

Ninja

The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports.

You have infinite non-consecutive Ninja actions.

JohnCarter (Skip Presslar, Town Doctor)

Character image

You are Skip Presslar, Town Doctor.
    You are an all-everything athlete, starring in football/basketball/and baseball. You are the most popular guy at West Side High and you your girlfriend form one hell of a power couple. You use your superior athletic skills to help thwart the threats that have presented themselves to the high school and town.

Town Doctor

As Town Doctor, you have access to the Protection Night Action. Protection will protect your target from being killed. You will not learn whether you successfully protected someone. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

Logic (Arnold Simms, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Arnold Simms, Vanilla Town.
    You do not have a very good reputation in this community. You have been a shell of yourself ever since your first wife walked out on you. You have remarried now but that hasn’t changed you much. You spend more than your fair share of your time on a bar stool at the local pub. That’s why you are considered the town drunk. Maybe you can put the bottle down long enough to help this town rid it of the threats to it.

Marluxion (Marty Moore, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Marty Moore, Vanilla Town.
    You are a junior at the local community college. You grew up here, you went to West Side High. You are now asked to help ward off the threats to the town that have presented themselves.

Michelle (Greg Harris, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Greg Harris, Vanilla Town.
    You are a single dad, just trying to make it from week to week. Which leads to working very long hours at the local mill. As a member of management, you are required to work long hours. So, more times than not you have had to rely on your sister to help with the raising of your child since his mother’s death when he was small. But now with the town threatened, you will have to pitch in and do your part to ward off the threats.

Phighter (Edward Carlton, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Edward Carlton, Vanilla Town.
    You are the Principal at West Side High, you run a tight ship. You have elevated your school to one of the best in the state. You are a pillar of the community. You must now turn your attention to the perils that have threatened your way of life.

Character image

You are Psycho Sid, Mafia Goon.
    You are Sidney Conley. AKA. Psycho Sid.
    You were a good kid growing up, never got into trouble. So where did you go wrong? It all started early, as you were exposed to things no kid should have to experience. It has left you with a warped sense of reality and now it is time for you to lash out. You have joined with like minded cohorts and together you all have a plan to set things right.

Blackhearts Team

Character image

You are Black Bart, Mafia Roleblocker.
    You are Bartholomew Simms. AKA. Black Bart.
    Your whole life has been one disappointment after another. Now with your like-minded fellow cohorts the time has arrived for those that have wronged you to pay the price for those transgressions.

Blackhearts Team

Mafia Roleblocker

As Mafia Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

The Lukundo (Leslie Teeter, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Leslie Teeter, Vanilla Town.
    You are an English teacher at West Side High. You are very popular and well thought of. You are now called upon to do more than teach, you have to band together with the rest of the town and fight off the threats to the town.

Wesmaster160 (Stephanie Green Madison, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Stephanie Green Madison, Vanilla Town.
    You are happily married to the man of your dreams. You have established yourself as one of the most influential members of the community. You are instrumental in the PTA as well as most community groups. Now as the town is in peril, you must use your resources to help rid the town of the threats to it.

yogsloth (Cynthia Boone, Vanilla Town)

Character image

You are Cynthia Boone, Vanilla Town.
    You are one of the in crowd at West Side High. You run in all the right circles. You are on the cheerleading squad. Now you must help rid the town of the threats to it.

N1: Exquisite subbed in for Lycoris
    N1: El-ahrairah subbed in for ucsb
    N2: Chemist1422 subbed in for Exquisite
    N2: The Lukundo subbed in for Pawprints
    N4: yogsloth subbed in for The Lawyer
    D48: Jackofhearts2005 subbed in for Cemeteries
    N3: Chemist1422 — Factional Kill
    N5: Michelle — Factional Kill
    N6: Enoch Kaine — Factional Kill
    N0: Enoch Kaine — Alignment Inspection
    N1: Chemist1422 — Alignment Inspection
    N2: El-ahrairah — Alignment Inspection
    N1: Egix96 — Protection
    N2: Phighter — Protection
    N3: Chemist1422 — Protection
    N4: Michelle — Protection
    N1: Marluxion — Factional Kill
    N2: DoubtingThomas — Factional Kill
    N3: JohnCarter — Roleblock
    N4: JohnCarter — Factional Kill

Graveyard Chat: WaywardSon's Valentine's Day Massacre 2019 Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

13. Bookmark ISO #4213
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Inserted the pics that didn't come out with the Role cards. Did anyone even read the flavor?

14. Bookmark ISO #4214
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Thank you all for playing my first game hosting here on MU. I appreciate ya'lls time and efforts.

1) @JohnCarter
    2) @Michelle
    3) @Lycoris
    4) @Cemeteries
    5) @Wesmaster160
    6) @ucsb
    7) @Enoch Kaine
    8) @Egix96
    9) @Stepifan
    10) @Marluxion
    11) @Pawprints
    12) @Logic
    13) @Achromatic
    14) @Takhitty
    15) @DoubtingThomas
    16) @Phighter
    17) @The Lawyer

@El-ahrairah
    @The Lukundo
    @yogsloth
    @Chemist1422
    @Exquisite

15. Bookmark ISO #4215
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

16. Bookmark ISO #4216
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#4213)
    Inserted the pics that didn't come out with the Role cards. Did anyone even read the flavor?
    I noticed a big difference between mafia and town pics. I liked them all and i read just the first day writeup because i was playing too much lately. i will read it all next week because it's a good read.

17. Bookmark ISO #4217
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase

18. Bookmark ISO #4218
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#4216)
    I noticed a big difference between mafia and town pics. I liked them all and i read just the first day writeup because i was playing too much lately. i will read it all next week because it's a good read.
    Well the flavor was based off a backstory of the four 'outcast' kids righting the wrongs on the town members had done to them. Lil dark, but my home site the story is an important part of the game. Ideas come to me and then the story and then the characters/roles to fit the story.

19. Bookmark ISO #4219
    Community
    Neoseeker

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

20. Bookmark ISO #4220
    I honestly don't know why Achromatic decided to throw me under the bus when I wasn't even a counterwaggon, but then I'd never played with him before.

Happy game all, and I promise I'll have El-ahrairah's skin for calling me Australian one day.
    I did.

21. Bookmark ISO #4221
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#4220)
    I honestly don't know why Achromatic decided to throw me under the bus when I wasn't even a counterwaggon, but then I'd never played with him before.

Happy game all, and I promise I'll have El-ahrairah's skin for calling me Australian one day.
    I did.
    I thought that was about your timezone, so I made a similar assumption and I've been playing with you for years.

I take it you are a kiwi instead?

22. Bookmark ISO #4222
    Timezones are an abstract concept.

23. Bookmark ISO #4223
    Can I protest the fact that everybody else's rolecards were either really hawt or at least socially acceptable, whilst mine looks like some sort of predator granny out to snare her eighth toyboy husband? ;__;

I didn't read the flavour, but I never read flavour unless I'm familiar with the setting. Flavour was a really big thing on my homesite and hosts would weave it into the game not just at EoD but at SoD and in-between, sometimes using knowledge about players to make it a really personal thing, but it just seems to be a death scene thing on MU so unless I know the setting I mostly ignore it. I guess the game flows differently when a bot automatically starts the day for you.

@JohnCarter Thanks for predicting town demise in DVC

24. Bookmark ISO #4224
    Timezone
    Yes. Loved it.

Thank you for running @WaywardSon

Really enjoyed it.

25. Bookmark ISO #4225
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    AKA
    Step

26. Bookmark ISO #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepifan (#4225)
    god darn it
    Just goes to show that guns don't kill people, bussing does.

27. Bookmark ISO #4227
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4223)
    Can I protest the fact that everybody else's rolecards were either really hawt or at least socially acceptable, whilst mine looks like some sort of predator granny out to snare her eighth toyboy husband? ;__;

I didn't read the flavour, but I never read flavour unless I'm familiar with the setting. Flavour was a really big thing on my homesite and hosts would weave it into the game not just at EoD but at SoD and in-between, sometimes using knowledge about players to make it a really personal thing, but it just seems to be a death scene thing on MU so unless I know the setting I mostly ignore it. I guess the game flows differently when a bot automatically starts the day for you.

@JohnCarter Thanks for predicting town demise in DVC
    Lol sorry. I searched the net for beauticians that wear too much makeup.

28. Bookmark ISO #4228
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#4073)
    Sorry for such a big post. Next Makaze needs to make those votecount calls editable so we can spoiler them
    Not planned to happen because I don't want people to fake or alter these VC's and angleshoot that way.

29. Bookmark ISO #4229
    Community
    MU, RIP Cracked.com

30. Bookmark ISO #4230
    People, our beloved host has a new game with open signups on the verge of being filled, but which might need replacement players!
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepifan (#4225)
    god darn it
    Just goes to show that guns don't kill people, bussing does.
    Hah. All three of us were hanging around the scum Discord chat and we were surprised at Stepi not getting the self-preservation vote on Logic and then I in turn was surprised at Achromatic deciding to vote me when it was 3-3 between two other people.

Also, you're not ugly. On the inside at least.

31. Bookmark ISO #4231
    [QUOTE=Takhitty;3078738]
    Hah. All three of us were hanging around the scum Discord chat and we were surprised at Stepi not getting the self-preservation vote on Logic and then I in turn was surprised at Achromatic deciding to vote me when it was 3-3 between two other people./QUOTE]

"When Distancing Fails"

32. Bookmark ISO #4232
    Also, "When Quote Fails"

33. Bookmark ISO #4233
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#4224)
    Yes. Loved it.

Thank you for running @WaywardSon

Really enjoyed it.
    I am off the weekend. I will post the rest of flavor for all the roles.

34. Bookmark ISO #4234
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Again, thank you all for making my first hosting experience on MU a pleasant experience.

35. Bookmark ISO #4235
    Speaking of which, did Stepifan ever get his musicbot?

36. Bookmark ISO #4236
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#4235)
    lol. Not from me. Damn demanding scum.

37. Bookmark ISO #4237
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So I am going to list the flavor stuffs like I was asked to do on discord.

38. Bookmark ISO #4238
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    My homesite values the story behind the game. Ideas come to me and I develop the story and the characters and make the roles fit both the story and the characters(roles.) It's a little different here so even though the game was based off an idea, the roles were dictated by the roll of the dice. So basically, it is just flavor.

The Blackhearts were a group of outcasts that were broken or forgotten by the environments that they existed in. Coming together and finding common ground. I know it's dark, and right or wrong that's the story behind the flavor. Each had specific individuals that they felt had wronged them. So there was a list. There were names on list for each of the four.
    The list separated by those that placed each one on the list and why:
    Black Bart(Takhitty)
    1)Stephanie Green Madison(Wesmaster160)-His mother, who traded up into a wealthy family by breaking up two families and basically forgetting about her son.
    2)Arnold Simms(Logic) His drunken father that either pushed his mother away or was completely broken by her leaving that he neglected his responsibilities to his son and found solace in the bottle.
    3)Nicole Madison-the perfect daughter. The one that Bart's mother replaced him with. Not only that but she tormented him at school taking advantage of her social standing.
    4)Peggy Simms(El)-Bart's stepmom. A severe step down from his real mom. She verbally abused him. Taking out the pain she felt from her husbands lack of interest in her and her position in life.

Shadow Bob(Jack)
    5)Greg Harris(Michelle) His absent father. Who worked all the time. Basically leaving him to be raised by his sister since his mother's death.
    6)Sindi Harris(EK) Bobby's aunt. She was a party girl. Alcohol, drugs. Not someone you want looking after your kid. She exposed Bobby to sex and that life style at an early age. Her constant flow of men and the fact that she didn't try and hide the fact of what was going on. Messed Bobby's moral compass up.
    7)Skip Presslar(JC)-bully who tormented Bobby growing up.

Finish in a bit.

39. Bookmark ISO #4239
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    8)Cynthia Boone(yogisloth)-Former girlfriend who cheated on him the whole time they dated.
    9)Leslie Teeter(Luk)-English teacher that when younger was his babysitter. When she would dress him as a girl and take pics of him.
    10)Edward Carlton(Phighter)-Principle of West Side. He approached Sid, hoping to score drugs. When Sid explained he wasn't into that, he had him expelled for having drugs on school property to prevent Sid from telling on him.

Bloody Mary(Achromatic)
    11)Michael Black(Egix)-Teacher and coach who had knowledge of what Marty Moore had done to Mary. He pressured her to sleep with him or he would fail her.
    12)Jeff Grosee(Chemist)- Stepfather that took pics and videos and touched and violated her.
    13)Marty Moore(Marl)- Older brother's friend that took advantage of her crush on him and date raped her when she was a freshman.

40. Bookmark ISO #4240
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    AKA
    Step
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#4236)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#4235)
    lol. Not from me. Damn demanding scum.
    Oh you are getting bad reviews sir

41. Bookmark ISO #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#4238)
    4)Peggy Simms(El)-Bart's stepmom. A severe step down from his real mom. She verbally abused him. Taking out the pain she felt from her husbands lack of interest in her and her position in life.
    So not only is my character a mutton-dressed-as-lamb cougar, she's also responsible for tormenting her step-son in true wicked-Stepmpther style?

42. Bookmark ISO #4242
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    The way we lynched the wolves made a plot twist in the story ^^

43. Bookmark ISO #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4241)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#4238)
    So not only is my character a mutton-dressed-as-lamb cougar, she's also responsible for tormenting her step-son in true wicked-Stepmpther style?

I totally deserve the title of moral winner. I blame my going around killing people on you.

44. Bookmark ISO #4244
    Timezone
    UTC-11:00
    Community
    Webdiplomacy.net
    AKA
    Moth
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#4239)
    Psycho Sid(Stepifan)
    8)Cynthia Boone(yogisloth)-Former girlfriend who cheated on him the whole time they dated.
    9)Leslie Teeter(Luk)-English teacher that when younger was his babysitter. When she would dress him as a girl and take pics of him.
    10)Edward Carlton(Phighter)-Principle of West Side. He approached Sid, hoping to score drugs. When Sid explained he wasn't into that, he had him expelled for having drugs on school property to prevent Sid from telling on him.

Bloody Mary(Achromatic)
    11)Michael Black(Egix)-Teacher and coach who had knowledge of what Marty Moore had done to Mary. He pressured her to sleep with him or he would fail her.
    12)Jeff Grosee(Chemist)- Stepfather that took pics and videos and touched and violated her.
    13)Marty Moore(Marl)- Older brother's friend that took advantage of her crush on him and date raped her when she was a freshman.
    oh my. Whats this all about.

45. Bookmark ISO #4245
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by brainbomb (#4244)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#4239)
    Psycho Sid(Stepifan)

Bloody Mary(Achromatic)
    oh my. Whats this all about.
    Product from the dark the recesses of my mind.