1. ISO #1
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Season 6: General Information

SEASON 6: GENERAL INFORMATION

Welcome to Season 6 of the Mafia Championship!

An international forum-based tournament for Mafia players from 187 different communities

Sponsored by Werewolf Online

WHAT IS THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP?
    The Mafia Championship is an annual forum-based tournament that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and play on their behalf.

If you're a passer-by who doesn't know what Mafia is, we have an explanation on our landing page.

Besides being a fun, competitive event that allows players to showcase their skills and unique playstyles whilst being cheered on by their home communities, the main purpose of the Mafia Championship is to create closer bonds between communities and players.

As of Season 5, 600+ representatives have played in the Mafia Championship, representing 270+ different communities and 50+ different nationalities.

Are you ready for yet another exciting season?
    SEASON 6 TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE
    187* communities will participate, each sending one representative to play in the following structure:

1. QUALIFIERS: 11 Qualifying Games will be played, consisting of 17 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifying Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st place will advance directly to the Finale Game (i.e. 11 of the 17 finalists are found this way), while the 2nd place finishers will advance directly to one of the two Wildcard Games.
    2. WILDCARDS: A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 5 will discuss and vote to determine 23 players in total deserving of a second chance. They will play in 2 Wildcard Games along with the aforementioned 2nd place finishers that advanced directly to these games. From each game, three players will advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote, just like in the qualifying phase.
    3. THE FINALE: The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 6 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.

This means any representative could play anywhere between 1 to 3 games.

*This number is subject to increase, depending on community interest.

TIMELINE:
    • The Qualifying Games will be played in the months of April, May and June. Exact dates to follow.
    • The Wildcard Games will be played in July.
    • The Finale Game will be played in August or September.

VOTING PROMPT
    After each game ends, the players will cast their votes based on this voting prompt:

VOTING TIME

All players that participated in this game must vote for who you think is the best all-around mafia player based on what you've seen from this game.

THIS IS NOT AN MVP VOTE, nor is it a vote for the player who had the most positive impact on the game (otherwise the people who died early would rarely be in contention). Instead, you should vote based off who you think displayed the most overall skill as either alignment.

You are giving a RANKED TOP 5.

The names should be ordered from first to last. The first player will receive 6 points, the second player will receive 5 points, the third player will receive 4 points, the fourth player will receive 3 points, and the fifth player will receive 2 points. You may not include yourself in your votes.
    THE JURY
    The jury consists of the 17 finalists from Season 5:

The finalists have already received their invitations to join the jury server. Once we have an overview of which jurors intend to be active and which are sitting out of jury duty, this post will be updated.

The jury will also be basing their decision on the above voting prompt. It is up to them whether they wish to specify their advancement criteria either pre-season or post-season - they are under no obligation to do so.
    ROLES
    This year's setup is called Mad17 and was developed by soah.

13x Town
    4x Mafia

Of the following 18 roles, 1 will randomly be discarded and the other 17 will be assigned at random to one player in the game without regard for the player's alignment. Each role is restricted to using its action only on the nights listed on the chart. The Mafia will be told which role is not present in the game.

Role Acts On These Nights Modifier
    Watcher n1 Only Macho
    Watcher n2 Only
    Alignment Cop n2 Only 1x Ninja
    Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja
    Vigilante n2 Only
    Vigilante n3 Only
    Doctor n1, n3
    Doctor n2, n4
    Tracker n1, n3 1x Strongman
    Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman
    Jailkeeper n1, n3
    Jailkeeper n2, n4
    Roleblocker n1, n3
    Roleblocker n2, n4
    Role Cop n1, n2, n3 1x Strongman
    Jack of All Trades
    (Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker)
    n1, n2, n3
    Jack of All Trades
    (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur)
    n1, n2, n3
    Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman

Watcher: Learns who visited the target, but not what actions they did

Alignment Cop: Learns whether the target is town or mafia, but not their role

Vigilante: Kills the target

Doctor: Protects the target from kills on that night only (cannot self-protect)

Tracker: Learns who the target visited, but not what actions they did

Roleblocker: Prevents the target from using their action on that night only

Jailkeeper: Performs both a Doctor and Roleblocker action on the target, both protecting and blocking them (cannot self-protect)

Role Cop: Learns the role of the target, but not whether they are town or mafia

Jack of All Trades: Can use one of their abilities per night without repeats

Voyeur: Learns what type of actions were performed on the target, but not who did them

Macho: The player cannot be protected from kills

Strongman: Kills performed with Strongman cannot be stopped in any way (serves no purpose if the player is town)

Ninja: Night actions performed on the night that Ninja is used are invisible to investigative roles (Trackers, Watchers, and Voyeurs)

MECHANICS
    • Role reveals at death are alignment only. You will not learn a player's exact role when they die.
    • Usage of night actions is optional, but unused actions will be lost.
    • Majority is not in effect.
    • Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
    • Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
    • Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
    • No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
    • Mafia factional kills are optional. Mafia may submit a factional kill each night, but are not required to. However, starting night 5, the factional kill will be mandatory.
    • Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
    • Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction.
    • Mafia members may perform the faction kill in addition to their regular action at the same time.
    • Mafia may communicate at any time.
    • Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.

FAQ
    Please note that Mafia Host - the Modbot - will post a FAQ as well that might contain answers to some questions that aren't covered here.

Q: What changes to the setup have been made since the practice games?

A: The Roleblocker role has been split into two roles, creating 18 total. One role will randomly be excluded from the setup, and the Mafia will be told which one it is. Also, both Tracker roles have gained Strongman modifiers.

Q: What does Cycle mean?

A: Cycle is Modbot terminology for the night(s) on which a role can act. This is an example of how some roles might appear in Role PMs and Role Cop investigations:

Jack of All Trades (x1 Doctor, x1 Jailkeeper, x1 Voyeur) | Cycle 1, 2, 3
    Doctor | Cycle 2, 4
    Alignment Cop | x1 Ninja | Cycle 2
    Macho Watcher | Cycle 1

Q: What do the Voyeur results look like?

A: The Voyeur sees the type of action performed on the target, but not the exact action. Modbot groups the actions into four categories: Protection (Doctor), Manipulative (Roleblocker, Jailkeeper), Killing (Vigilante, Mafia Faction Kill), and Investigative (all others). The Voyeur does not see their own action in their results. This is a sample results PM: "theknightsofneeee had Manipulative, Investigative, Killing done to them."

Q: What is the order of operations? What happens if a roleblocker targets a roleblocker?

A: The automated post at the start of each game contains a FAQ (in a spoiler tag) which answers these questions and more. However, there is one important clarification: the order of operations lists Strongman Kills first because they are immune to blocks, and regular kills are listed ahead of investigative actions because investigative roles can witness killing actions, but this only means that the target is marked for death before other actions are processed. No deaths actually occur until after all actions have been processed. In other words, dying at night never stops a player's action from happening.

The other important pieces of information are that Roleblockers act before Jailkeepers and that those roles are capable of blocking another player who attempts to use the same action. For more detailed information, please consult the aforementioned FAQ.

Q: Can Mafia players target their teammates with night actions?

A: Yes. The Mafia's faction kill cannot be used on a member of their own team, but all other actions (including Vigilante kills) may be used on members of their own team.

Q: Can Doctors and Jailkeepers self-target in order to protect themselves?

A: No.

Q: Which roles can self-target?

A: Only Watchers.

Q: Are the Strongman and Ninja actions limited only to the nights listed on the chart?

A: No. If a player is Mafia, they may use their Strongman or Ninja ability on any night.

Q: Can players be investigated while they are jailkept?

A: Yes. Jailkeep is a combination of roleblock and doctor, neither of which prevent investigations on the target.

Role PMs
    Please go to this page to find the exact wording of the Role PMs: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...oles-Modifiers

POST RESTRICTION
    Finally, there is a post restriction of 200 posts per game day. This restriction will be lifted 2 hours before EOD (day end). This restriction means if you hit 200 posts six hours into a game with 36/12 phases, for example, you will have to wait 28 hours before being able to post again.
    PREVIOUS WINNERS
    Season 1: DWetzel (Two Plus Two)
    Season 2: coolkid (MafiaManiac)
    Season 3: Whiskeyjack (westeros)
    Season 4: Dels (GameFAQs)
    Season 5: GeneralHankerchief (Mafia Universe)

HOW IT ALL STARTED
    The Mafia Championship was founded on the American poker forum Two Plus Two in 2013 by Thingyman. Originally, it was just meant to be a single game consisting of elite players from about a dozen different communities. But that one game quickly grew into a full-blown season featuring 45+ communities and 100+ representatives. Now here we are, ready for season 6.

Over the years, many changes were made. The social aspect began to be weighted more heavily, and the size of the tournament steadily increased each season, eventually hitting 170 participating communities in Season 5. At the end of season 2 the tournament was also moved to Mafia Universe, a site that was created by Thingyman and Makaze specifically with the purpose of being a neutral meeting ground for the general online mafia community.

Click here to read much more about the history of the Mafia Championship - and to find links to all previous Championship games.

USING THE SOFTWARE

While Mafia Universe runs on vBulletin, we have many custom-made features that you may not have seen anywhere else. Read this guide to learn about them.

The animated images are set to load on click to lessen the load on mobile users.

How do I vote for a player? (Vote // Reply With Vote)

To vote for a player, click the Checked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear. Select a username to be automatically placed within the Vote BBCode ([V]USERNAME[/V]). When you vote for a new player, the old vote will be automatically removed to make room.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/nkmX4ov.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/UNJ2vU2.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I unvote / remove a vote from a player? (Unvote)

To manually unvote and set yourself as Not voting, click the Unchecked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. The username currently being voted for will automatically be placed within the Unvote BBCode ([UNV]USERNAME[/UNV]). The username is optional.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/cqBeZGf.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Vote History? // How do I view all votes cast throughout the game? (Vote History)

Vote History is an ordered list of all votes cast in the game. To view all votes cast throughout the game, click Vote History located in the Game Tools navbar, or below a vote count post. The Vote History page contains instructions on how to filter votes cast.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/oQ1U4JI.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I request a vote count? // How do I view the current votes cast? (Post Votecount)

To generate a current Votecount in-thread, click Post Votecount located in the Game Tools navbar at the top and bottom of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/7KzsQXW.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I submit a Night Action in an automated game? (Automated Games)

In automated games, you may submit your actions by scrolling to the bottom of the thread and selecting your target(s) from a dropdown list using the Night Action Form for the each action. When you have selected a target, press Submit, and your current target will be changed to the player you selected. Note: Some actions process instantly and cannot be edited, such as Day Kills.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/fusXh6j.gif
    Click to load this image

What is the Thread Summary? // How do I find important game events? // Can I view all Phase updates in one location? (Thread Summary)

The Thread Summary is a list of important events, such as Start and End of Phase, within the thread. Most games will generate them automatically, but hosts, moderators and thread creators can add them for their own events. To view a list of all significant events throughout the game, click Thread Summary located in the Game Tools navbar. A dropdown of all events deemed significant by the Host, including each Phase Update, will be listed.

Alternatively, check the OP and other reserved posts at the beginning of the thread. The [SUMMARY][/SUMMARY] BBCode automatically inserts the thread summary into the post wherever it appears.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/EhHSyl6.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/rAEpW1z.gif
    Click to load this image

What is an ISO? // How do I search a single player's posts? (ISO)

An ISO is a search that contains all of one user's posts in that thread. To search for a single player's posts in the thread, click ISO ( short for Isolate) located at the top right of any one of their posts.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/eNDvDMB.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Multi-ISO? // How can I search by more than one user? (Multi-ISO)

A Multi-ISO is a search that contains all posts by multiple users within the thread. It can also be used as a convenient way to ISO a player without finding one of their posts to find an ISO button. To search posts by one or more users at a time, click Multi-ISO located in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread. Then, select one or more usernames and click Submit.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/VuOv8Rm.gif
    Click to load this image

What are Bookmarks? // How do I save a post so I can easily access it later? (Bookmarking)

Bookmarks are color-coded notes you can attach to each post for later use. Only you can see your Bookmarks. To save an important post, click Bookmark located at the top right of any single post. Select a color that appears to the right of said post, and enter a note. To remove a saved post, click Un-Bookmark located at the top right of any Bookmarked post.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/OoDuwuM.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks in the thread, click Bookmarks in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/uyoJyNB.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks created in all threads, click My Bookmarks located in the Features menu at the top of the page.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/QBhqDUc.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Notepad // Can I write and save notes for a specific game? (Notepad)

The Notepad is a tool you can use for writing and saving notes for games that you are playing. Access it by clicking the Pen icon in the top right of your screen.

If you click it, you will see a Notepad dialog box. This Notepad saves notes for the current game. Only you can see your notes, and only you can edit them, via the same button.

If you do not want to use it, you can disable the icon via a button in the toolbar at the top of the thread.

Note that the disable feature is remembered by the browser, so you will need to disable it on each device if you want to hide it completely.

How do I view all players currently alive? (Living Players List)

To view (and Insert) a list of all players currently alive, click the Crowd icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/AM2TEez.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I link a specific post in the thread? (POSTNUM)

To link to a specific post without copying the link itself, click the Arrow icon located in the Post Reply toolbar and place the specific post's # within the [POSTNUM] BBCode tags.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/swNxcqd.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I jump between Game Threads (Graveyard / Mafia / Mason / ...) without opening PMs? (Game Threads)

To visit any Game-related threads you have access to, open the Game Threads dropdown in the navbar above any Game-related thread. Every thread will become accessible in the post-game.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/JEG88HG.gif
    Click to load this image
    WHAT THE $#@! DOES "WTF" MEAN?

Are you not familiar with some of the terminology used by the other players? Maybe this will help you: TERMINOLOGY EXPLANATIONS.
    MAFIA GAME RULES
    Rules may vary from community to community, so we highly advise you to carefully read these rules.

• Only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless you are mafia and wish to talk with your teammates. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating.
    • You are not allowed to change your avatar, location or any other profile info during game in any way that could be construed as hinting at your role.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to be bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill.
    • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to your host. Avoid asking questions to the host in the thread.
    • Don't ever refer to private communications with the Game Host.
    • If you should ever require a replacement, PM Lissa and stop posting in the thread.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • You are not allowed to reference the post-game voting during the game. I.e. you cannot post "if you lynch me, you're not getting my vote after the game" or anything like that.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

I will repeat this particular rule once more in big letters to make sure you understand:

DO NOT EVER REFERENCE THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THIS GAME THREAD. YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME WHATSOEVER ON YOUR HOME SITE. IF PEOPLE ASK YOU QUESTIONS, TELL THEM YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE GAME AND LINK THEM TO THIS THREAD.
    MINIMUM ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS
    All players are required to make a minimum of 10 posts per game day.

The game hosts and tournament organizers reserve all rights to immediately sub out any player not meeting this requirement, regardless of whether or not the player has met the requirement on previous days. Similarly, if players are only meeting this requirement by spamming and/or posting in the last hour of the day, that and similar circumstances would also be cause for substitution.

If players aren't posting, the tournament organizers will always first try to prod the players in question.

SUBSTITUTION PROCEDURE
    If your representative needs to sub out during a QUALIFIER, your community's backup will take their place, assuming 1) you've elected one, 2) they've registered a user on Mafia Universe, and 3) that I'm able to get a hold of them within a reasonable amount of time (i.e. with enough time left in the current phase for the sub to work with).

If I can't get a hold of your backup, I will give the spot to a representative from a community that joined the series late - or failing that, a backup from one of the larger communities.

If your representative needs to sub out during a WILDCARD or FINALE, your community's backup will NOT take their place. Instead the next person who was in line to receive a wildcard or finale spot will take their place.
    DISCLAIMER ALERT
    The beauty of the Mafia Championship is that it brings communities closer together, and it provides an opportunity for players to learn new playstyles, metas and mechanics. And hopefully make new friends as well.

All that being said, the games can also very quickly become overwhelming and frustrating since you probably won't be able to play completely in the same way that you're used to. You don't necessarily need to adapt, but you will probably need to accept that some of the other players will have a different approach to the game than you.

We hope that you will embrace this as part of the experience. It's easy to grow frustrated with people when you don't know them (imagine how you would have felt playing with your friends on your home site if you didn't know any of them when you played your first game together), so a huge part of playing in the Championship is also getting to know the other players in some way.

Specifically, the seasons have taught us that you should be prepared for:
    • A very high level of activity. On average, there will be 600-700 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. This is a melting pot of dedicated and enthusiastic players all gathered in one game.
    • You will likely face very different posting styles: Some will post walls of texts with many quotes, some will post a ton of one-liners, and some people will be very keen to interact in real-time in the thread (using the thread as a chat rather than a thread you pop into a few times a day).
    • A flurry of activity towards the end of the day. This means that if you check out 5 hours before the day ends, you should not be surprised to return the next day to see that the wagons were changed multiple times. If you want your vote to count, be careful to not agree to a game where you can never be around for EOD.
    • A few players in your game will probably have played with each other before. This has become impossible to prevent as increasingly many players have played on Mafia Universe.
    • We do not condone abusive remarks and we have banned several communities from participating based on this before, but each season features dozens of new communities, so there is always a slight risk that you might encounter abusive players. If you do, please report them and we'll take care of it.

Past seasons have shown that players get more enjoyment out of the games when they make connections with the other players, so we highly encourage you to join our Discord server either before or after the game.

Finally, we encourage you to at least skim some of the season 5 games to get a sense of how the games usually play out: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...nship-Season-5

# REPRESENTATIVE COMMUNITY BACK-UP(S)
    1 @[NSM] Mikey NSM Forums
    2 @andracass Reborn Evolved @Bazaro
    3 @Bissy Hattrick.org (Romanian) @valyfl
    4 @blinkskater SC2 Mafia @Marshmallow Marshall
    5 @DaBackpack Flash Flash Revolution @Charu
    6 @Duskfall Smogon @Texas Cloverleaf
    7 @Enoch Kaine Hattrick.org (English)
    8 @Ex Bidama Pucodaguma Flow Omega @Blinzer
    9 @footballFOCUS Xtratime
    10 @Fossil Novel Updates @Zone Q11
    11 @Furamirionind 17th Shard @A Joe in the Bush
    12 @Izzy Mafia - A Game Of Trust And Deception Jesse Levi Bennett
    13 @JackShepard Lupus in Tabula
    14 @Jarizok Dark Lord Potter @Duplicitous
    15 @Laughable Chimp Wrestling Forum @Rop
    16 @nutella The Syndicate @Macdougall
    17 @Squigs44 webDiplomacy Nephthys

1 @ASmiller The World of Werewolf
    2 @Bedlam Penny Arcade @bluecyan
    3 @Fable No Goblins Allowed
    4 @FTFlush Pokemon Showdown @OM Room
    5 @goufbam Free For All
    6 @Heroic HeroClix Realms
    7 @Ian The Destroyer NAMafia
    8 @Jade Joules Comic Fury
    9 @LightFoot The Giraffe Boards @Archangel
    10 @Logic Giant in the Playground @Murska
    11 @Lone_Garurumon Bulbagarden @Maniacal Engineer + @TheCapsFan
    12 @Nadaz, voice of the host Redwall Abbey Rosie Willowwater + @Kreg
    13 @Nakuzami PokeCommunity
    14 @Ryast Hypixel @The_Machine_5000
    15 @Soneji Naruto Forums
    16 @SuperMarioBros Flipline
    17 @Tsunami Flight Rising @Trash

1 @Baloth Hattrick.org (Italian)
    2 @BleedingRayne Rabbit Doubt Gaming Degree#6661
    3 @critic I-Novae Studios
    4 @DarkRula GRcade
    5 @divinity666 Werwölfe von Düsterwald - Online
    6 @jeekaka Kylä @justy
    7 @JJosh_h Paranoia Paradise @aaronadowdy
    8 @jseadog1 PCM.daily
    9 @Lads The Comment Section
    10 @Master54 GreyWolf WolfLand realMustafa
    11 @minie SecretHitler.io
    12 @Misanthrope Firkinmafia
    13 @RedDevil19 Football Forums
    14 @Schmiznurf RedCafe
    15 @Spiny Creature The Avocado @forget_it_jake
    16 @V For Vendetta TalkCeltic
    17 @Xaver Werwolf Online

1 @Apoc Mafia Universe @theknightsofneeee
    2 @Askthepizzaguy The Org
    3 @Carotte Gare aux Garous @Cyril944
    4 @Definition GreyWolf Eclipse Lycans
    5 @Dendrek MMO Champion
    6 @Distorted Skwirl Gaming
    7 @Elusia Manga Helpers
    8 @Faddy ResetEra
    9 @Gravebound Minr.org @Alphaeus
    10 @mendel Kongregate @catgode
    11 @notquitethere Bay 12 Games
    12 @Okowoko Świat Łukasza
    13 @Phaze MafiaManiac @Insaner
    14 @roro__b Hattrick.org (Swedish)
    15 @sKeith Boards.ie @Bounty Hunter
    16 @sothys PokerNet
    17 @tartina Lupus in Forum mariosan

1 @Bobberino NationStates: The North Pacific
    2 @Chelsea mafiascum Untrod Tripod
    3 @Choxorn CivFanatics
    4 @Drixx Diablo 2 Forums @Diablo2inDC
    5 @EricKline Chief Delphi @ash4fun
    6 @fdas Art of Problem Solving @chess24
    7 @funnier6 Zelda Dungeon @Adrian
    8 @grapefruit21 MTG Salvation Killjoy
    9 @Keith PlayWrite
    10 @Lady Lambdadelta Liars Club Online @Wisp
    11 @Laurentus Wintreath Pengu
    12 @Litten Throne of Lies @Alice
    13 @Morrigan Mafia42
    14 @QTesseract Sufficient Velocity
    15 @The Mighty Quinn The Straight Dope @Archangel
    16 @Vault_Dweller The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
    17 @vonflare The Beatles Bible

1 @112 Canucks Community @Beluga Whale + @Master Radishes
    2 @Anaxagore Dominating 12
    3 @Bunnelby Mafia Games Discord
    4 @CandyShi RealmEye
    5 @DeKay The Sims Forums
    6 @El Quintron DSLReports
    7 @lesbianlambdadelta Killer's Gambit
    8 @Magnificence Incarnate Serenes Forest
    9 @mtamburini Conquer Club
    10 @PokeSvorlds Discord Werewolf @Raven1207
    11 @Ro3 Mach Entertainment
    12 @Sean3095 B&C Gaming @wikkiden
    13 @Stylether Devil's Nest @LogenCT
    14 @TheUntouchable Football's Future
    15 @Ultra The Millennium Forums
    16 @Vermouth Hattrick.org (Chilean)
    17 @WaywardSon Grey Dog Software

1 @Angrypotato GreyWolf Amnesia
    2 @Arie TarValon.Net @Mychael Ritoryn
    3 @Beck NovoCiv
    4 @Beky Oro Jackson
    5 @CarsonGarden DailyMafia @Jaleb
    6 @dastar512 Play by Post
    7 @FecalFeast Team Liquid
    8 @kneeneighbor Rajah
    9 @inkarnit Casa de Leche
    10 @MisterZ Werewolf Online
    11 @Mistreya Lynch or Be Lunch David Hensley
    12 @Phighter XHF Network
    13 @PunchyTheCat The Bell Tree @Dad
    14 @musicneverdies Braingle
    15 @The Sun Fan Super Mafia All-Stars @DaveDob
    16 @Thrud The Center @Kanji + SparklyBunny + @brainbomb
    17 @vanity. Mafia.gg @tapioca

GAME 8 (JUNE 3, 48/24, MIDNIGHT EST EOD)
    1 @abraker osu!
    2 @Bijou Australian Super Smash Bros.
    3 @DansGame89 Mario Kart MB
    4 @Dubz Student Doctor Network PippyPony
    5 @elbowsss HogwartsWerewolves @Rysler
    6 @Giga13 EpicMafia @Transcend
    7 @GnRLiars GunsNFNRoses
    8 @Horak Castronegro
    9 @Hyena Town of Salem @Rickdaily12
    10 @Juri~ Good Gamery @IBA
    11 @Keldeo The Cave of Dragonflies @antialiasis
    12 @MoonRaven DCTP Forums
    13 @Pilica Wolfia Discord
    14 @Indigocyan Neoseeker - Interactive Role-Playing
    15 @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR Mafia451
    16 @The Admiral DuelistGroundz
    17 @Trustworthy Liberal Ultimate Dangan Werewolf

1 @0Ix Weerwolven van Wakkerdam
    2 @Aliza Atheist Discussion
    3 @Archamedes Forums of Loathing
    4 @CCC_037 PLoungeMafia
    5 @CerealKiller Planet Cricket @Saint
    6 @Chingles2404 Black Werewolf @DarkSkyes
    7 @enderfive EscapeRestart @Timdood3
    8 @Hardy Neoseeker - Wrestling @orez
    9 @icmnfrsh Ultimate Mafia
    10 @jcagostinho OGame Portugal
    11 @Lorena GreyWolf Kannibal Wolves
    12 @Olgabrezel GreyWolf Main
    13 @Paranoia Broken Forum
    14 @Pooch MiniMafia
    15 @silver Dominion Strategy
    16 @thegreatauk Chess.com
    17 @warren42 DebateArt @Virtuoso

1 @-Prismo- MyBroadband
    2 @BATMAN Two Plus Two @JMurder3
    3 @DeathNoteForCutie Paradox Interactive @Capage
    4 @Juan_M6 Hattrick.org (Spanish)
    5 @M2H Pokemon Online
    6 @Mantisdreamz MindRomp
    7 @OnlyA Pro Mafia @Chemist1422
    8 @OrangeP47 W3D Hub @Shade939
    9 @RE1031 MyAnimeList @Shinichi
    10 @Relm Hub Maf @kurogetsusai + @Eklipse
    11 @samerk Something Awful @quidnose
    12 @Santygrass MafiaLandia
    13 @Scare GameFAQs @Achromatic
    14 @Shad Dragonmount
    15 @shawnad2006 BoardGameGeek
    16 @SwedishSkumbag Maffia Sverige
    17 @yogsloth GOG @trentonlf

@-Rosen Marriland
    @Cupcakeaj2 DanganronpaRoleplay Wikia @WolfiZee
    @EbonHawk FFG Community @Podracer
    @Grendel Starmen.Net @Ultimate-Gamer
    @HATER neonDragon @Emziek
    @JDS Community Royale @Brandon
    @Kaves Mafia Mystery
    @Linkcat Elements the Game
    @Michelle AnimeBase @Ansatsuken
    @Nemesis_exe PokeBeach @NinjaPenguin
    @Pawn Lelouch SpaceBattles @DovahkiinNanosuit
    @Pokechu Smashboards Red Ryu
    @rainbowsaurus TORN DENMON
    @Telleo Play Diplomacy
    @thenavneet Further Entertainment
    @TrippedOnReality Personality Cafe @Dyslexicon
    @Wyatt La Cosa Nostra @Arch

# SITE REPRESENTATIVE BACK-UP(S)
    1 17th Shard @Furamirionind @A Joe in the Bush
    2 AnimeBase @Michelle @Ansatsuken
    3 Art of Problem Solving @fdas @chess24
    4 Atheist Discussion @Aliza
    5 Australian Super Smash Bros. @Bijou
    6 B&C Gaming @Sean3095 @wikkiden
    7 Bay 12 Games @notquitethere
    8 Black Werewolf @Chingles2404 @DarkSkyes
    9 BoardGameGeek @shawnad2006
    10 Boards.ie @sKeith @Bounty Hunter
    11 Broken Forum @Paranoia
    12 Bulbagarden @Lone_Garurumon @Maniacal Engineer + @TheCapsFan
    13 Canucks Community @112 @Beluga Whale / @Master Radishes
    14 Casa de Leche @inkarnit
    15 Castronegro @Horak
    16 Chess.com @thegreatauk
    17 Chief Delphi @EricKline @ash4fun
    18 CivFanatics @Choxorn
    19 Comic Fury @Jade Joules
    20 Community Royale @JDS @Brandon
    21 Conquer Club @mtamburini
    22 DailyMafia @CarsonGarden @Jaleb
    23 DanganronpaRoleplay Wikia @Cupcakeaj2 @WolfiZee
    24 Dark Lord Potter @Jarizok @Duplicitous
    25 DCTP Forums @MoonRaven
    26 DebateArt @warren42 @Virtuoso
    27 Devil's Nest @Stylether @LogenCT
    28 Diablo 2 Forums @Drixx @Diablo2inDC
    29 Discord Werewolf @PokeSvorlds @Raven1207
    30 Dominating 12 @V98 Anaxagore
    31 Dominion Strategy @silver
    32 Dragonmount @Shad
    33 DSLReports @El Quintron
    34 DuelistGroundz @The Admiral
    35 Elements the Game @Linkcat
    36 EpicMafia @Giga13 @Transcend
    37 EscapeRestart @enderfive @Timdood3
    38 FFG Community @EbonHawk @Podracer
    39 Firkinmafia @Misanthrope
    40 Flash Flash Revolution @DaBackpack @Charu
    41 Flight Rising @Tsunami @Trash
    42 Flipline @SuperMarioBros
    43 Flow Omega @Ex Bidama Pucodaguma @Blinzer
    44 Football Forums @RedDevil29
    45 Football's Future @TheUntouchable
    46 Forums of Loathing @Archamedes
    47 Further Entertainment @thenavneet
    48 GameFAQs @Scare @Achromatic
    49 Gare aux Garous @Carotte @Cyril944
    50 Giant in the Playground @Logic @Murska
    51 GOG @yogsloth @trentonlf
    52 Good Gamery @Juri~ @IBA
    53 GRcade @DarkRula
    54 Grey Dog Software @WaywardSon
    55 GreyWolf Addicts @tsunderadon nobodyok
    56 GreyWolf Amnesia @Angrypotato
    57 GreyWolf Eclipse Lycans @Definition
    58 GreyWolf Kannibal Wolves @Lorena
    59 GreyWolf Main @Olgabrezel
    60 The Org @Askthepizzaguy
    61 GreyWolf WolfLand @Master54 realMustafa
    62 GunsNFNRoses @GnRLiars
    63 Hattrick.org (Chilean) @Vermouth
    64 Hattrick.org (English) @Enoch Kaine
    65 Hattrick.org (Italian) @Baloth
    66 Hattrick.org (Romanian) @Bissy @valyfl
    67 Hattrick.org (Spanish) @Juan_M6
    68 Hattrick.org (Swedish) @roro__b
    69 HeroClix Realms @DanHibiki403 @Heroic
    70 HogwartsWerewolves @elbowsss @Rysler
    71 Hub Maf @Relm @kurogetsusai + @Eklipse
    72 Hypixel @Ryast @The_Machine_5000
    73 I-Novae Studios @critic
    74 Killer's Gambit @lesbianlambdadelta
    75 Kongregate @mendel @catgode
    76 Kylä @jeekaka @justy
    77 La Cosa Nostra @Wyatt @Arch
    78 Liars Club Online @Lady Lambdadelta @Wisp
    79 Lupus in Forum @tartina mariosan
    80 Lupus in Tabula @JackShepard
    81 Lynch or Be Lunch @Mistreya David Hensley
    82 Mach Entertainment @Ro3
    83 Mafia - A Game Of Trust And Deception @Izzy Jesse Levi Bennett
    84 Mafia Games Discord @Bunnelby
    85 Mafia Mystery @MafiaMystery
    86 Mafia Universe @Apoc @theknightsofneeee
    87 Mafia.gg @vanity. @tapioca
    88 Mafia42 @Morrigan
    89 Mafia451 @STARTHEVANQUISHER @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    90 MafiaLandia @Santygrass
    91 MafiaManiac @Phaze @Insaner
    92 mafiascum @Chelsea @Untrod Tripod
    93 Malazan Empire @Lady_Bliss
    94 Manga Helpers @digitaldude
    95 Mario Kart MB @DansGame89
    96 Marriland @-Rosen
    97 MindRomp @Mantisdreamz
    98 MiniMafia @Pooch
    99 Minr.org @Gravebound @Alphaeus
    100 MMO Champion @Dendrek
    101 MTG Salvation @grapefruit21 @Duplicitous Weasel
    102 . . .
    103 MyAnimeList @RE1031 @Shinichi
    104 MyBroadband @-Prismo-
    105 NAMafia @Ian The Destroyer
    106 Naruto Forums @Soneji
    107 NationStates: The North Pacific @Bobberino
    108 neonDragon @HATER @Emziek
    109 Neoseeker - Interactive Role-Playing @Indigocyan
    110 Neoseeker - Wrestling @Hardy @orez
    111 No Goblins Allowed @Fable
    112 Novel Updates @Fossil @Zone Q11
    113 NovoCiv @Beck
    114 NSM Forums @[NSM] Mikey
    115 OGame Portugal @jcagostinho
    116 Maffia Sverige @SwedishSkumbag
    117 Oro Jackson @Beky
    118 osu! @abraker
    119 Paradox Interactive @Capage
    120 Paranoia Paradise @JJosh_h @aaronadowdy
    121 PCM.daily @jseadog1
    122 Penny Arcade @Bedlam @bluecyan
    123 Personality Cafe @TrippedOnReality @Dyslexicon
    124 Planet Cricket @CerealKiller @Saint
    125 Play by Post @dastar512
    126 Play Diplomacy @Telleo
    127 PLoungeMafia @CCC_037
    128 PokeBeach @Nemesis_exe @NinjaPenguin
    129 PokeCommunity @Nakuzami
    130 Braingle @musicneverdies
    131 Pokemon Showdown @FTFlush @OM Room
    132 PokerNet @sothys
    133 Rabbit Doubt Gaming @BleedingRayne Degree#6661
    134 Rajah @kneeneighbor
    135 RealmEye @CandyShi
    136 Reborn Evolved @andracass @Bazaro
    137 RedCafe @Schmiznurf
    138 Redwall Abbey @Nadaz, voice of the host @Rosie Willowwater / @Kreg
    139 ResetEra @Faddy
    140 SC2 Mafia @blinkskater @Marshmallow Marshall
    141 SecretHitler.io @minie
    142 Serenes Forest @Magnificence Incarnate
    143 Skwirl Gaming @Distorted @Magoroth
    144 Smashboards @Pokechu Red Ryu
    145 Smogon @Duskfall @Texas Cloverleaf
    146 Something Awful @samerk @quidnose
    147 SpaceBattles @Pawn Lelouch @DovahkiinNanosuit
    148 Starmen.Net @Grendel @Ultimate-Gamer
    149 Student Doctor Network @Dubz @PippyPony
    150 Sufficient Velocity @QTesseract @Evenstar
    151 Super Mafia All-Stars @The Sun Fan @DaveDob
    152 Świat Łukasza @Okowoko
    153 TalkCeltic @V For Vendetta
    154 TarValon.Net @Arie @Mychael Ritoryn
    155 Team Liquid @FecalFeast
    156 The Avocado @Spiny Creature @forget_it_jake
    157 The Beatles Bible @vonflare
    158 The Bell Tree @PunchyTheCat @Dad
    159 The Cave of Dragonflies @Keldeo @bbt
    160 The Center @Thrud @Kanji + SparklyBunny + @brainbomb
    161 The Comment Section @Lads
    162 The Giraffe Boards @LightFoot @Archangel
    163 The Millennium Forums @Ultra
    164 The Sims Forums @DeKay
    165 The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe @Vault_Dweller
    166 The Straight Dope @The Mighty Quinn @Archangel
    167 The Syndicate @nutella @Macdougall
    168 The World of Werewolf @ASmiller
    169 Throne of Lies @Litten @Alice
    170 TORN @rainbowsaurus @DENMON
    171 Town of Salem @Hyena @EvanManManMan
    172 Two Plus Two @BATMAN @JMurder3
    173 Ultimate Dangan Werewolf @Trustworthy Liberal
    174 Ultimate Mafia @icmnfrsh
    175 W3D Hub @OrangeP47 @Shade939
    176 webDiplomacy @Squigs44 @Nephthys
    177 Weerwolven van Wakkerdam @0Ix
    178 Werewolf Online @MisterZ
    179 Werwolf Online @Xaver
    180 Werwölfe von Düsterwald - Online @divinity666
    181 Wintreath @Laurentus @Pengu
    182 Wolfia Discord @Pilica
    183 Wrestling Forum @Laughable Chimp @Rop
    184 XHF Network @Phighter
    185 Xtratime @footballFOCUS
    186 Zelda Dungeon @funnier6 @Adrian
    187 Pokemon Online @M2H

Join our spectator chat on Discord (1,000+ members):
    https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg
    Last edited by Lissa; June 8th, 2019 at 09:53 PM.

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    I will begin to send out invitations today.

3. ISO #3
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#1)
    Thank God.

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#1)
    Thank God.
    Is no lynching at LYLO still a thing?

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Each day I'll post a random fun fact regarding the history of the Mafia Championship.

FUN FACT #1
    The very first player lynched in a Mafia Championship game was Giga13 from EpicMafia. He was a Town Full Cop.
    Last edited by Thingyman; March 29th, 2019 at 09:15 AM.

6. ISO #6
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    As an update, I'm not even 50% done with sending out the invitations :P

7. ISO #7
    Is it too late to change the setup?

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanManManMan (#7)
    Is it too late to change the setup?
    Please give your thoughts on the setup here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...-6-Setup-Mad17

The hope is that at least the core concept will be used, but we can definitely still make tweaks. If we find that it can't work - even with tweaks - then we'll change it. We're having the test games to make sure the setup is viable.

9. ISO #9
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    Finally, there is a post restriction of 200 posts per game day
    nice.

10. ISO #10
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Novel Updates Forum
    I think this is the right thread? I’m Fossil representing Novel Updates Forum.

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    Community
    NovelUpdates Forum
    Yo. I'll be Fossil's backup.

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    @Fossil

You've entered the right thread, indeed. Welcome to the series and MU!

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    W3D Hub
    Just popping in to say W3D Hub accepts the invitation, though we will take a bit of time in choosing our representative.

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    AKA
    Abu
    When will this take place?

15. ISO #15
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Greywolf main
    AKA
    YanniCui , Hildegard Margot Cui
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I am so excited. Btw to anyone, the first test game has just ended and the 2nd one is happening rigth now!!! Come and watch it!

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuHumaid (#14)
    When will this take place?
    Qualifiers will likely begin already late this month and continue into May and June.

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Over the years, more than 50 different nationalities have been represented in the Mafia Championship.

Here is the full list:
    Algeria
    Argentina
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Estonia
    Finland
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lithuania
    Maldives
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    The Dominican Republic
    The Netherlands
    The Philippines
    Ukraine
    USA

18. ISO #18
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    > North Ireland
    > England

No Wales

Also sad to see best Korea missing. Though on the other hand would be unfair to have Great Leader play.

19. ISO #19
    Furry Collective Charter Member Ryast's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Hypixel
    Popping in to say that I’m the rep for Hypixel, and @The_Machine_5000 is my backup. Looking forward to the games.

20. ISO #20
    Probably joking Jackofhearts2005's Avatar
    Community
    HCRealms/MafiaTheSyndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#17)
    FUN FACT #2
    Over the years, more than 50 different nationalities have been represented in the Mafia Championship.

Here is the full list:
    Algeria
    Argentina
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Estonia
    Finland
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lithuania
    Maldives
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    The Dominican Republic
    The Netherlands
    The Philippines
    Ukraine
    USA
    Fun Fact: You missed Texan. 🧐

21. ISO #21
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#20)
    FUN FACT #2

Here is the full list:
    Algeria
    Argentina
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Estonia
    Finland
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lithuania
    Maldives
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    The Dominican Republic
    The Netherlands
    The Philippines
    Ukraine
    USA
    We need to get a Lesothan in here.

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    Community
    Narutoforums
    AKA
    WolfPrinceKouga, WPK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    FUN FACT #2

Here is the full list:
    Algeria
    Argentina
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Estonia
    Finland
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lithuania
    Maldives
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    The Dominican Republic
    The Netherlands
    The Philippines
    Ukraine
    USA
    We need to get a Lesothan in here.
    Add Slooneji to the list.

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick.org (Spanish)
    FUN FACT #2

Here is the full list:
    Algeria
    Argentina
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Estonia
    Finland
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lithuania
    Maldives
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    The Dominican Republic
    The Netherlands
    The Philippines
    Ukraine
    USA
    Peru will soon be added into that list...

24. ISO #24
    Timezone

25. ISO #25
    Hi, I'll be representing The Sims forum.

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm representing Ultimate Mafia this year

27. ISO #27
    WIFOM Guy Logic's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    FUN FACT #2

Here is the full list:
    Algeria
    Argentina
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Estonia
    Finland
    Germany
    Ghana
    Greece
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lithuania
    Maldives
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    The Dominican Republic
    The Netherlands
    The Philippines
    Ukraine
    USA
    Cascadians represent!

28. ISO #28
    Community
    The Millennium Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#5)
    Each day I'll post a random fun fact regarding the history of the Mafia Championship.

FUN FACT #1
    The very first player lynched in a Mafia Championship game was Giga13 from EpicMafia. He was a Town Full Cop.
    where's my fun fact 3 and 4

29. ISO #29
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:

+3 finale appearances
    Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
    Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
    MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
    Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
    GameFAQs (3 finale spots)

2 finale appearances
    The Org (2 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
    westeros (2 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
    Vendetta Strada (2 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
    Mafia Universe (2 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
    Canucks Community (2 finale spots)
    CivFanatics (2 finale spots)
    Kylä (2 finale spots)
    Rate Your Music (2 finale spots)
    Smashboards (2 finale spots)
    The Syndicate (2 finale spots)

1 finale + 1 or more wildcard appearances
    Two Plus Two (1 finale spot + 3 wildcard spots with 1 sub)
    Smogon (1 finale spot + 2 wildcard spots)
    DailyMafia (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    Fifth Avenue (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    Last Life (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    MafiaLandia (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    MiniMafia (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    Personality Cafe (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    Playstuff (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    Student Doctor Network (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)
    Zelda Dungeon (1 finale spot + 1 wildcard spot)

1 finale appearance
    Debate.org
    Dominion Strategy
    Dragonmount
    Fever Clan
    Football365
    Free For All
    GOG
    Grey Wolf Amnesia
    Hattrick.org (Dutch)
    Jesus Toast Mafia
    JetNation
    Mafia Games Discord
    NADoTA
    NeoGAF
    OneHallyu
    One Piece Bay
    Rajah
    Rational Skepticism
    ResetEra
    Team Liquid
    Total War Center
    Ultimate Mafia
    Weerwolven van Wakkerdam
    What the Daily WTF?

3 wildcard appearances
    Neoseeker

2 wildcard appearances
    BoardGameGeek
    Common Forecast Boards
    Flight Rising
    Giant in the Playground
    HeroClix Realms
    MyAnimeList
    No Goblins Allowed
    Play Diplomacy
    The Millennium Forums

1 wildcard appearance
    17th Shard
    Bay 12 Games
    Bulbagarden
    Chucklefish Forums
    CivForum
    Elements the Game
    EscapeRestart
    Fantasy Strike
    Football Forums
    Foxy Stoat
    Further Entertainment
    Gay Teen Forum
    Hattrick.org (Swedish)
    Kongregate
    Liars Club Online
    Maffia Sverige
    MindRomp
    NovoCiv
    PilarskieForum
    Planet Cricket
    PokerNet
    readmore
    Realms Beyond
    Rollspell.nu
    Serenes Forest
    Sugoi Desu!
    Survival of the Fittest
    TalkRational
    The Bell Tree
    The Giraffe Boards
    The Straight Dope
    Town of Salem
    Walter Football
    Wars World News Forum
    Wrestling Forum

Notes:
    • "With a sub" means that the community sent a player to replace an inactive representative from another community, essentially giving the community in question two representatives and thereby two shots at making finale/wildcards.
    • If a player advanced to the finale, but then couldn't play, I still counted that as a finale spot for the community.
    Last edited by Thingyman; April 4th, 2019 at 05:46 AM.

30. ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#29)
    FUN FACT #3
    Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:

+3 finale appearances

2 finale appearances
    Kylä (2 finale spots)

1 finale appearance
    Debate.org
    Dominion Strategy
    Dragonmount
    Fever Clan
    Football365
    Free For All
    GOG
    Grey Wolf Amnesia
    Hattrick.org (Dutch)
    Jesus Toast Mafia
    JetNation
    Mafia Games Discord
    NADoTA
    NeoGAF
    OneHallyu
    One Piece Bay
    Rajah
    Rational Skepticism
    ResetEra
    Team Liquid
    Total War Center
    Ultimate Mafia
    Weerwolven van Wakkerdam
    What the Daily WTF?

3 wildcard appearances
    Neoseeker

2 wildcard appearances
    BoardGameGeek
    Common Forecast Boards
    Flight Rising
    Giant in the Playground
    HeroClix Realms
    MyAnimeList
    No Goblins Allowed
    Play Diplomacy
    The Millennium Forums

1 wildcard appearance
    17th Shard
    Bay 12 Games
    Bulbagarden
    Chucklefish Forums
    CivForum
    Elements the Game
    EscapeRestart
    Fantasy Strike
    Football Forums
    Foxy Stoat
    Further Entertainment
    Gay Teen Forum
    Hattrick.org (Swedish)
    Kongregate
    Liars Club Online
    Maffia Sverige
    MindRomp
    NovoCiv
    PilarskieForum
    Planet Cricket
    PokerNet
    readmore
    Realms Beyond
    Rollspell.nu
    Serenes Forest
    Sugoi Desu!
    Survival of the Fittest
    TalkRational
    The Bell Tree
    The Giraffe Boards
    The Straight Dope
    Town of Salem
    Walter Football
    Wars World News Forum
    Wrestling Forum

Notes:
    • "With a sub" means that the community sent a player to replace an inactive representative from another community, essentially giving the community in question two representatives and thereby two shots at making finale/wildcards.
    • If a player advanced to the finale, but then couldn't play, I still counted that as a finale spot for the community.
    This means that no community has gone 4/4 on reaching finals since season 2, when it was introduced that each community could only send one representative. But 5 communities have gone 3 for 4:

Flash Flash Revolution
    Dark Lord Potter
    MafiaManiac
    Super Mafia All Stars
    GameFAQs

All of them, except GameFAQs, reached wildcard the year they didn't make finale. Very strong communities

Strongest newcomer is Kylä who's gone 2/2 since entering the series.

31. ISO #31
    Hello, I am representing Mafia Mystery.

32. ISO #32
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Infinity
    Hey, I'm here on behalf of the wonderful guys at I-Novae Studios.

33. ISO #33
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#30)
    FUN FACT #3

+3 finale appearances

2 finale appearances
    Kylä (2 finale spots)

1 finale appearance
    Debate.org
    Dominion Strategy
    Dragonmount
    Fever Clan
    Football365
    Free For All
    GOG
    Grey Wolf Amnesia
    Hattrick.org (Dutch)
    Jesus Toast Mafia
    JetNation
    Mafia Games Discord
    NADoTA
    NeoGAF
    OneHallyu
    One Piece Bay
    Rajah
    Rational Skepticism
    ResetEra
    Team Liquid
    Total War Center
    Ultimate Mafia
    Weerwolven van Wakkerdam
    What the Daily WTF?

3 wildcard appearances
    Neoseeker

2 wildcard appearances
    BoardGameGeek
    Common Forecast Boards
    Flight Rising
    Giant in the Playground
    HeroClix Realms
    MyAnimeList
    No Goblins Allowed
    Play Diplomacy
    The Millennium Forums

1 wildcard appearance
    17th Shard
    Bay 12 Games
    Bulbagarden
    Chucklefish Forums
    CivForum
    Elements the Game
    EscapeRestart
    Fantasy Strike
    Football Forums
    Foxy Stoat
    Further Entertainment
    Gay Teen Forum
    Hattrick.org (Swedish)
    Kongregate
    Liars Club Online
    Maffia Sverige
    MindRomp
    NovoCiv
    PilarskieForum
    Planet Cricket
    PokerNet
    readmore
    Realms Beyond
    Rollspell.nu
    Serenes Forest
    Sugoi Desu!
    Survival of the Fittest
    TalkRational
    The Bell Tree
    The Giraffe Boards
    The Straight Dope
    Town of Salem
    Walter Football
    Wars World News Forum
    Wrestling Forum

Notes:
    This means that no community has gone 4/4 on reaching finals since season 2, when it was introduced that each community could only send one representative. But 5 communities have gone 3 for 4:

Flash Flash Revolution
    Dark Lord Potter
    MafiaManiac
    Super Mafia All Stars
    GameFAQs

All of them, except GameFAQs, reached wildcard the year they didn't make finale. Very strong communities

Strongest newcomer is Kylä who's gone 2/2 since entering the series.
    maaaan it was so frustrating to break the pattern back in S4 smh smh

34. ISO #34
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2

Less than a week in and we're currently at 90 communities that have accepted their invitations. One decline so far. The rest are all either considering the invitation and/or haven't gotten their invitation yet because I'm still trying to get in contact with the proper people to help me.
    Last edited by Thingyman; April 4th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

35. ISO #35
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Rate Your Music and The Syndicate have basically merged so now it's tied with FFR as best mafia site.

36. ISO #36
    Timezone
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#34)

Less than a week in and we're currently at 90 communities that have accepted their invitations. One decline so far. The rest are all either considering the invitation and/or haven't gotten their invitation yet because I'm still trying to get in contact with the proper people to help me.
    That's a lot. I've only seen a few responses to this thread, so I'm guessing they still don't have reps

37. ISO #37
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by icmnfrsh (#36)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#34)

That's a lot. I've only seen a few responses to this thread, so I'm guessing they still don't have reps
    Indeed they don't

38. ISO #38
    Timezone
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    As of now I will be representing GameFAQs/ Board 8 and I believe @Achromatic will be the backup if that is allowed for a past rep to do so. If anything changes I will be sure to alert whoever I need to

39. ISO #39
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#35)
    Rate Your Music and The Syndicate have basically merged so now it's tied with FFR as best mafia site.
    The Syndicate will reign supreme now

40. ISO #40
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Hi! I'm representing The Syndicate. Looking forward to playing with some new faces.

41. ISO #41
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Hi! I'm representing The Syndicate. Looking forward to playing with some new faces.
    This year's best name. Welcome, nutella

42. ISO #42
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    FUN FACT #3

2 finale appearances
    The only 2 representatives we ever sent.

43. ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    AKA
    Gulam the Goo Goo Bear
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Squigs44 here to represent Webdiplomacy. Looking forward to crushing all y'all.

44. ISO #44
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Rajah.com

45. ISO #45
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    100 communities have now accepted their invitations.

46. ISO #46
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#35)
    The Syndicate will reign supreme now
    No pressure, bb. @nutella

47. ISO #47
    Quote Originally Posted by wartortle (#24)
    /in confirming aops.
    Other than my representative, I'll be rooting for you! Make it to the finale bb.

Quote Originally Posted by kneeneighbor (#44)
    Kneeneighbor here to represent Rajah
    Y'all better watch out for this $#@!er.

48. ISO #48
    WIM Plus 7 M Plus 7's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I could not possibly be more stoked about this.

49. ISO #49
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM

50. ISO #50
    Timezone
    Community
    RYM / The Syndicate