Community
    Hypixel
    AKA
    Jinx
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    School Symbolizes Suffering Graveyard Chat

School Symbolizes Suffering Graveyard Chat

Welcome to the School Symbolizes Suffering Graveyard thread!

If you are seeing this, you must be dead. Now that you are dead, you are no longer allowed to talk to living players. You can discuss the game here.

This thread will be made public at the end of the game.

2. ISO #2
    Mindless Self Indulgence Cemeteries's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Hypixel
    AKA
    Jinx
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
  3. ISO #3
    OH FOR GODS SAKE I SPENT 3 HOURS THIS MORNING SOLVING THE GAME
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

4. ISO #4
    Community
    i42
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Meh, despite not having played in over several months my reads so far have gone relatively accurate with El/Trans/Logic being town and 0lx/Eragon being wolf, and I did begin to tone read Creature as town due to his EoD d1 reaction, so yeah.

Ultimately I just need to be able to make pushes and make posts without sounding wolfy AF.

5. ISO #5
    Alice, here is what I talked about:

Alice Liddell

p#347 feels weird now that we know 0Ix was scum. Alice says she can see my point about 0Ix and that he has a 'pointless defence' and 'white knighting' of WWS. The phrase 'white knighting' sounds a little TMI and I'm not sure why she mentions 0Ix defending WWS when Eragon did more of it.

p#348 has a 'leading question' vibe to it because she does not offer up V/V as a potential for Era/WWS interactions, she only offers W/W or W/V. I feel at this stage, an uninformed town should be open to any. As well, her questioning of Marl feels like careful probing instead of genuine solving.

#387 comment about me/Luk sounding "villagery as hell even when wolf" is odd. She claims this is based on Logic's informative post, but what Logic actually says is "El and lukundo are a pair I think won't give themselves away as scum BEFORE d2, if at all." Paraphrasing that as "villagery as hell" feels like a stretch, and makes me think she has outside information other than what Logic posted here.

p#630 is also odd, due to the phrasing used when switching to WWS. "Not liking 0Ix but at least Eragon did manage to explain himself..." This is strange because the two are independent factors, so why mention them like that.

p#640 is what I consider an over-reliance on PROGRESSION! IME, being very careful to set up realistic PROGRESSION is a scum trait. I once wrote a novel about this. I don't like the hand-waving of 0Ix as "meh-ish" after she admitted I had a point about him and that she didn't like his 'white-knighting' of WWS. Additionally, if Alice = wolf then this is a very good look for Transcend for calling her out on the vote.

p#719 feels like a call-back to the careful probing of p#348 and maybe I'm imagining it but I think the tone here is not a good one. It feels like a wolf who got a town player to give a wolf-read on another player, then was irked when said town player changed their opinion.

p#750 looks like an attempt to downplay suspicion on unicorn and is kinda oversplainey about why she isn't voting him when he's rand.

p#748 and p#756 are worth noting together. I was first pinged by Alice's comment WRT "lack of opportunism" by Scare, and when I question her on it she elaborates that... "Ultimately a wolf would be opportunistic but Scare doesn't seem to be going for bandwagons and I don't think a wolf would have gone straight towards Marl like in his opening posts" and "Wolves are typically opportunistic and would want to get any easy village lynch off. Scare is playing as the complete opposite of that"

These posts are notable for several reasons.

The first is the E Z read of Scare. He's not being "opportunistic" by avoiding the "easy village lynches" therefore he is not scum. But consider:

1) How does Alice know that the top wagons were "easy village lynches", or even who the "easy village lynches" are? Especially since she has claimed multiple times that she has no meta of anyone but Marl, therefore 'easy village lynches' should be meta reads that are beyond a player of her familiarity/experience on MU

2) In post p#343 I gave a list of all players and specifically stated very clearly how Scare is easily the best player in this game. I also mentioned that if he's a wolf, we're all in trouble. Therefore, why does Alice buy into Logic's claim that me/Luk are players who are hard to ID as wolves when we play as scum, yet she doesn't pick up on me saying HAY THIS PLAYER IS GREAT AND POTENTIALLY VERY DANGEROUS? And after I have said how could Scare is as either alignment, why would Alice think that an exceptional player like Scare would make "obvious" not-wolf plays if he was a wolf? In short, this read feels fabricated and is NAGL for Scare if Alice is scum because this kinda reeks of E Z packmate read using a blanket "wolves are likely to..." statement that means nothing.

p#756 also shows evidence of Alice setting up a WWS/0Ix dichotomy and trying to lead the lynch away from 0Ix by casting the FoS on WWS. Very good look for WWS if Alice is scum.

p#1050 has a hint of TMI about it along with foreshadowing in the 'bussing' comment WRT Creature. This is setting herself up to push Creature if 0Ix is the unavoidable lynch.
    Last edited by El-ahrairah; April 12th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.