Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten

2. Bookmark ISO #4452
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    @FTFlush can you tell me what your thought process was at end of day (when el was lynched)

3. Bookmark ISO #4453
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#2723)
    Currently my pre-ISOs reads list is :

Strong Town

Zone : Tone reading their boldness as townie, especially given when they threatened Litten/Dusk/Luk their priority target was Luk+their sassy response to Luk about scummy exits.

FTFlush : Similar to zone, bold play with a strong push on Dusk that felt genuine, helps that I also mindmelded with his reasonings there

Maxwell : Their reaction to El's claimed cop check almost never comes from scum and Luk's attempt to shade El and Dusk for jumping on them is likelier scum defending LHF than scum defending scummate.

Town

El : In general good vibes from his effort and content this game, he has been a bit of an asshole this game but never seemed to push ulterior motives with them like I would expect scum to do with say him chastising people for not reading everything.

Marluxion : Really solid catchup content from a sub.

Alice : Strong mindmeld all game.

Lean Towm

icemanfresh : Some hedgy posting d1 but their content today has felt good and their unvote of Fossil felt genuine and good last day phase.

Duskfall : Given interactions with Luk unlikely to be his scummate but his posting pinged me hard yesterday and I agree with some of El's points about how he could have been bussing.

Null

warren42 : Really haven't seen anything from him to make a call either way.

Michelle : Has been pretty active and nothing atood out as scummy until the post I quoted in my last post, but also none of their posts have seemed particularly townie either.

Lean scum

Litten : Litten has priority for an ISO but as of now I didn't like the way they interacted around Dusk/FTF, they've come off a bit bloodthirsty/mocking.

Kneeneighbor : Their posts asking about modkills yesterday and the whole picking sides things this day are really iffy, though I have reservations of him thunderdoming Luk as a packmate given the contested wagons yesterday gave scum the opportunity to shift the lynch elsewhere but he cemented his vote on scum. He comes off confident enough in his other posts that I could buy it being genuine.

Ryast : Had a really reachy case on Zone yesterday and haven't particularly liked their posts in general, they also shifted late to Luk. Given their content today, would look better if Alk flips scum.

Scum

Alk : As previously mentioned, hedgy and very inconsistent in their stances, especially surrounding Luk.
    posting this here so I can think

4. Bookmark ISO #4454
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten

5. Bookmark ISO #4455
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Okay the first thing that bothers me about sonjei is how he basically tied his wolf mates with each other. AND the day before he said I can see lukundo and knee both being wolves. Which gives me the instant impression he likes to deepwolf. Now the thing that bothers me most is if he wanted to gain credit why would he vote knee and tie wagons.

Now the most important thing that I want to reiterate is that he’s a deepwolf who does things to get town read. I’m going to reread the thread back then but I’m pretty sure everyone actually scumread flush for what he did yesterday, hard defend lukundo. Why would sonjei try to save his buddy then when he knows he would get scumread there. More importantly, why would he town read his most scummy buddy (flush) and scumread his most towny buddy (knee because the wagons were tied).

The thing is I think sonjei basically did the same thing that he did to Zone. He hard town read a town.

What if I just said that he town read his most towny buddy (icy) and scumread his most scummy buddy even though they weren’t scummy that much (knee)

6. Bookmark ISO #4456
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#4455)
    Okay the first thing that bothers me about sonjei is how he basically tied his wolf mates with each other. AND the day before he said I can see lukundo and knee both being wolves. Which gives me the instant impression he likes to deepwolf. Now the thing that bothers me most is if he wanted to gain credit why would he vote knee and tie wagons.

Now the most important thing that I want to reiterate is that he’s a deepwolf who does things to get town read. I’m going to reread the thread back then but I’m pretty sure everyone actually scumread flush for what he did yesterday, hard defend lukundo. Why would sonjei try to save his buddy then when he knows he would get scumread there. More importantly, why would he town read his most scummy buddy (flush) and scumread his most towny buddy (knee because the wagons were tied).

The thing is I think sonjei basically did the same thing that he did to Zone. He hard town read a town.

What if I just said that he town read his most towny buddy (icy) and scumread his most scummy buddy even though they weren’t scummy that much (knee)
    The day before he made that readlist* not yesterday

7. Bookmark ISO #4457
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    I’m going to be gone for 2 hours however don’t hammer anyone, I want to use this whole day discussion

8. Bookmark ISO #4458
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#4454)
    I’m about to word vomit
    So Soneji puts Knee in the scum list and you think his other packmate is in town list?
    And him with Alice mindmeld? hmm...
    you quoted a good post to think at.