Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 3746

Thread: Mentor/Mentee Shadowhydra | Sandwich Mafia

1. Bookmark ISO #3601
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#2139)
    Alright, here are my thoughts right now. I'm kind of lost and flip-flopping on the middle of this list still, I think I have too many scummy people and not enough strong townreads. Hoping Virt's lynch today will help sort people out - let's not get complacent, no matter his flip.

insomnia - solid town. Putting a lot of work in and generally displaying a solvey attitude. Look into him if and only if he stays alive and pushes hard over and over for things that turn out to be wrong (or if new information arises, etc.)

Raiden Mei - towny. A few things like not really backing up a lot of her reads and, if Virtuoso is mafia, giving Virtuoso an easy townlean rub me the wrong way, but looking at her posts as a whole, I just don't see a mafia motivation to post a lot of it...

Wildfire - towny? Need to see more from her, I think. She has a lot of fire about theories that are probably wrong, gun-to-head I don't think a mafia would be as open about being self-conscious as she did d1, and that makes me feel kind of good about her. (Hope you feel better soon, by the way.)

The Lukundo - I have him marked as towny but don't really remember why :s I thought his spats with Raiden and Andrew felt v/v-ish, but at the heart of it I think I'm basically volume clearing him, which is unwise because I know he can post a lot as mafia. If Virtuoso is mafia, I don't think they're partners because posting that a town is pocketing your partner (P#138) is a thought that wouldn't occur to mafia imo.

Michelle - towny?? I don't really know how to read Michelle, so I'm kind of sheeping Andrew - who said he also struggles to read her, haha. I like a lot of her observations and how she feels relaxed, but her pushback on the Virtuoso wagon and on insomnia throughout D1 and into today despite listing Virtuoso as scum seems like NAGL if he flips mafia; she was very charitable toward him D1.

Bunnelby - null to towny?? Not sure from his posts alone, he just feels very hedgey, which I would expect from either town or scum new to the forum format. Today, especially if Virtuoso is mafia, it feels like it would be a lot easier for him to just say like, "yeah, I agree with your case on Virtuoso" and vote him, but instead he's sticking to his kears read.

Insaner - null, not here

GreenCatKid - null? I don't remember a lot from him and I'm running out of time. He just feels pretty low-impact regardless of alignment.

Garden Gnome - scummy?? I like some of her questions to people because they feel solvey, and I also really dislike some of them because it feels like she's asking just to ask. Her reads, especially her jump from Virtuoso onto sheep d1 if Virtuoso is mafia, feel like she's being wishy-washy. I think I could buy insomnia's case about her and Virtuoso as a team.

leetic - scummy?? Early on I talked about him looking at things that just look bad, jumping on easy targets that way, and not actually going deep into analyzing and questioning people, and I think that still applies. Notably, voted on Virtuoso both days. idk, while there are points for and against and he just hasn't been here very much for me to get a strong read, it feels like he's coasting on having done analysis that looks good but isn't actually very inquisitive, so I come down on the scummy side.

kears123 - scummy?? I'm torn on kears because she's done a lot of stuff that looks bad, like evading questions, not giving reads, pushing on easy targets. I haven't looked into her meta but from spectating a couple games I agree that she often seems scummy as town.

Virtuoso - highest confidence scum read. Cased him in P#1099. I'm glad your audition went well, hope you get the scholarship!
    Gonna NKA off this, kinda forgot about this game for a little but I'm back now

2. Bookmark ISO #3602
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3601)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#2139)
    Alright, here are my thoughts right now. I'm kind of lost and flip-flopping on the middle of this list still, I think I have too many scummy people and not enough strong townreads. Hoping Virt's lynch today will help sort people out - let's not get complacent, no matter his flip.

insomnia - solid town. Putting a lot of work in and generally displaying a solvey attitude. Look into him if and only if he stays alive and pushes hard over and over for things that turn out to be wrong (or if new information arises, etc.)

Raiden Mei - towny. A few things like not really backing up a lot of her reads and, if Virtuoso is mafia, giving Virtuoso an easy townlean rub me the wrong way, but looking at her posts as a whole, I just don't see a mafia motivation to post a lot of it...

Wildfire - towny? Need to see more from her, I think. She has a lot of fire about theories that are probably wrong, gun-to-head I don't think a mafia would be as open about being self-conscious as she did d1, and that makes me feel kind of good about her. (Hope you feel better soon, by the way.)

The Lukundo - I have him marked as towny but don't really remember why :s I thought his spats with Raiden and Andrew felt v/v-ish, but at the heart of it I think I'm basically volume clearing him, which is unwise because I know he can post a lot as mafia. If Virtuoso is mafia, I don't think they're partners because posting that a town is pocketing your partner (P#138) is a thought that wouldn't occur to mafia imo.

Michelle - towny?? I don't really know how to read Michelle, so I'm kind of sheeping Andrew - who said he also struggles to read her, haha. I like a lot of her observations and how she feels relaxed, but her pushback on the Virtuoso wagon and on insomnia throughout D1 and into today despite listing Virtuoso as scum seems like NAGL if he flips mafia; she was very charitable toward him D1.

Bunnelby - null to towny?? Not sure from his posts alone, he just feels very hedgey, which I would expect from either town or scum new to the forum format. Today, especially if Virtuoso is mafia, it feels like it would be a lot easier for him to just say like, "yeah, I agree with your case on Virtuoso" and vote him, but instead he's sticking to his kears read.

Insaner - null, not here

GreenCatKid - null? I don't remember a lot from him and I'm running out of time. He just feels pretty low-impact regardless of alignment.

Garden Gnome - scummy?? I like some of her questions to people because they feel solvey, and I also really dislike some of them because it feels like she's asking just to ask. Her reads, especially her jump from Virtuoso onto sheep d1 if Virtuoso is mafia, feel like she's being wishy-washy. I think I could buy insomnia's case about her and Virtuoso as a team.

leetic - scummy?? Early on I talked about him looking at things that just look bad, jumping on easy targets that way, and not actually going deep into analyzing and questioning people, and I think that still applies. Notably, voted on Virtuoso both days. idk, while there are points for and against and he just hasn't been here very much for me to get a strong read, it feels like he's coasting on having done analysis that looks good but isn't actually very inquisitive, so I come down on the scummy side.

kears123 - scummy?? I'm torn on kears because she's done a lot of stuff that looks bad, like evading questions, not giving reads, pushing on easy targets. I haven't looked into her meta but from spectating a couple games I agree that she often seems scummy as town.

Virtuoso - highest confidence scum read. Cased him in P#1099. I'm glad your audition went well, hope you get the scholarship!
    Gonna NKA off this, kinda forgot about this game for a little but I'm back now
    This doesn't really give anything on second look because Virt was the only confident wolfread

Maybe better for Raiden, worse for GCK if anything?

3. Bookmark ISO #3603
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Oricorio, Sultan
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So here's my look on the four people left:

GreenCatKid - Overall, this seems like a much too easy lynch, and oftentimes the easiest choice to lynch in LyLo is not the right one. I suppose a pairing with Chemist is possible, as he didn't push the former too hard compared to the others, but for now I oppose a GCK lynch.

Raiden - The player who I have been townreading for most of the game. The most active person who is still alive as well. There's also this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3584)
    Yet, even though it's "evidently clear" that in his eyes, Raiden/Bun are the scumteam, he is hesitant to vote for any of us. Why?

I don't see a town answer to explain this contradiction.
    Pushing GCK to vote like that would be risky if she was scum. Anyway, I feel this makes a Raiden/Bun team unlikely.

Chemist - Overall, a hard slot to read due to the general inactivity of the slot, in particular the fact that there isn't much interaction with Virtuoso to go off of. Notably, I feel this slot has contributed the least this phase out of anyone still alive. I definitely want him to speak up, since POE is clearly pointing in his direction at the moment.

Bunnelby - This slot has probably done the most solving effort in this phase, looking at past votecounts and looking at possible pairings. Still, I feel like a significant amount has been directed at GreenCatKid, and it reads as being a bit hasty for LyLo.

4. Bookmark ISO #3604
    Timezone
    UTC+05:00
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Bun
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#3603)

GreenCatKid - Overall, this seems like a much too easy lynch, and oftentimes the easiest choice to lynch in LyLo is not the right one. I suppose a pairing with Chemist is possible, as he didn't push the former too hard compared to the others, but for now I oppose a GCK lynch.

Raiden - The player who I have been townreading for most of the game. The most active person who is still alive as well. There's also this post:

Yet, even though it's "evidently clear" that in his eyes, Raiden/Bun are the scumteam, he is hesitant to vote for any of us. Why?

Pushing GCK to vote like that would be risky if she was scum. Anyway, I feel this makes a Raiden/Bun team unlikely.

Chemist - Overall, a hard slot to read due to the general inactivity of the slot, in particular the fact that there isn't much interaction with Virtuoso to go off of. Notably, I feel this slot has contributed the least this phase out of anyone still alive. I definitely want him to speak up, since POE is clearly pointing in his direction at the moment.

Bunnelby - This slot has probably done the most solving effort in this phase, looking at past votecounts and looking at possible pairings. Still, I feel like a significant amount has been directed at GreenCatKid, and it reads as being a bit hasty for LyLo.
    Alright, as it stands right now, who would you personally choose to lynch? You said you oppose a GCK lynch, so I wanna know what you think.

^^ The above also goes for anyone else who wants to answer it, it's not necessary to answer it.

5. Bookmark ISO #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#3604)

Alright, as it stands right now, who would you personally choose to lynch? You said you oppose a GCK lynch, so I wanna know what you think.

^^ The above also goes for anyone else who wants to answer it, it's not necessary to answer it.
    @Bunnelby a thought exercise for you. If, say, we are correct about GCK and correctly lynch him today, I’m certainly dying. You will probably end up in a 3 player LYLO with yourself, leetic, and Chemist. Why shall you do?

6. Bookmark ISO #3606
    *What shall you do?

7. Bookmark ISO #3607
    Timezone
    UTC+05:00
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Bun
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3605)

@Bunnelby a thought exercise for you. If, say, we are correct about GCK and correctly lynch him today, I’m certainly dying. You will probably end up in a 3 player LYLO with yourself, leetic, and Chemist. Why shall you do?
    The pattern would be the most useful town member so... Not you.

I'll put together the evidence and make the case for Chemist, reevaluate Leetic's ISO, and go from there.

8. Bookmark ISO #3608
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

so me being M/M with leetic is out of the equation then
    that would leave chem as my scum buddy if i was scum
    what do you think of that? @Chemist1422

also before anyone says that ether bun or raiden is my scum buddy
    if that were the case i would probably be accusing someone else instead
    in lylo if there were two scums left then it would most likely be exactly two people doing pushes on the scummiest town still alive
    that person being me!
    thats why i think both bun and raiden are scum

9. Bookmark ISO #3609
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#3607)

I'll put together the evidence and make the case for Chemist, reevaluate Leetic's ISO, and go from there.
    this proves these two really want to lynch me over everyone else

10. Bookmark ISO #3610
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3608)

that would leave chem as my scum buddy if i was scum
    what do you think of that? @Chemist1422

also before anyone says that ether bun or raiden is my scum buddy
    if that were the case i would probably be accusing someone else instead
    in lylo if there were two scums left then it would most likely be exactly two people doing pushes on the scummiest town still alive
    that person being me!
    thats why i think both bun and raiden are scum
    It’s not impossible, I’ll have to look over all the associatives though

I came very close to winning another game by putting myself in situations where I wasn’t w/w with my buddies

11. Bookmark ISO #3611
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3609)

How exactly

12. Bookmark ISO #3612
    What brought you to this conclusion?

13. Bookmark ISO #3613
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #948

Post #948 was originally posted at 7:46 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 1st, 2019.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 sheepsaysmeep Michelle, insomnia, Garden Gnome, kears123, Wildfire, GreenCatKid
    3 Virtuoso sheepsaysmeep, leetic, The Lukundo
    2 Garden Gnome Chemist1422, AndrewGreve
    2 leetic Keldeo, Bunnelby
    1 AndrewGreve Virtuoso
    1 The Lukundo Raiden Mei

View Vote History

Day 6 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Thursday, May 16th, 2019. There are 1558051260000 remaining.

Requested by Chemist1422 at 0 days, 8 hours, 40 minutes, 5 seconds remaining.

14. Bookmark ISO #3614
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#948)
    ##Vote sheepsaysmeep
    this might be our best bet here
    mmmmmmm

15. Bookmark ISO #3615
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3611)

How exactly
    think about it
    two people and only two people are heavily pushing the scummiest townie alive which is me
    neither you or leetic are pushing me as much and seem to be very cautious on who to lynch
    for example nither you or leetic have considered jumping on the GCK lynch wagon
    so that would leave bun and raiden as our scum

16. Bookmark ISO #3616
    So, again, if it leaves us as your scum, why aren't you voting for us?

17. Bookmark ISO #3617
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3612)
    have you actually read leetic's post?

18. Bookmark ISO #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3617)
    Yes, she says she doesn't want to lynch you. So, if anything, it'd make you two more likely to be scum together than anything, not the other way around.

19. Bookmark ISO #3619
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3616)
    same reason you're not voting
    also dont try to bring up that topic again
    it will only make you scummier

20. Bookmark ISO #3620
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3618)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3617)
    Yes, she says she doesn't want to lynch you. So, if anything, it'd make you two more likely to be scum together than anything, not the other way around.
    he said he considered not lynching me
    not the same thing

21. Bookmark ISO #3621
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3615)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3611)

How exactly
    think about it
    two people and only two people are heavily pushing the scummiest townie alive which is me
    neither you or leetic are pushing me as much and seem to be very cautious on who to lynch
    for example nither you or leetic have considered jumping on the GCK lynch wagon
    so that would leave bun and raiden as our scum
    Okay firstly that’s not even true, I’ve been pushing you though I haven’t been able to be as here

Secondly how exactly does that relate to the post you made

22. Bookmark ISO #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3619)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3616)
    same reason you're not voting
    also dont try to bring up that topic again
    it will only make you scummier
    Okay, let me help you with that.

##Vote GreenCatKid

23. Bookmark ISO #3623
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Mentor/Mentee Shadowhydra | Sandwich Mafia Day 6 Votecount

Town must not lynch incorrectly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final.

1 GreenCatKid Raiden Mei (41)
    4 Not voting Chemist1422 (13), leetic (4), Bunnelby (51), GreenCatKid (39)

View Vote History

Day 6 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Thursday, May 16th, 2019. There are 1558051260000 remaining.

Requested by Chemist1422 at 0 days, 8 hours, 32 minutes, 47 seconds remaining.

24. Bookmark ISO #3624
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Mentor/Mentee Shadowhydra | Sandwich Mafia Day 6 Votecount

Town must not lynch incorrectly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final.

1 GreenCatKid Raiden Mei (41)
    4 Not voting Chemist1422 (13), leetic (4), Bunnelby (51), GreenCatKid (39)

View Vote History

Requested by Raiden Mei at 0 days, 8 hours, 32 minutes, 37 seconds remaining.

25. Bookmark ISO #3625
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind

26. Bookmark ISO #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3625)
    verticalblobtea.jpg
    If you're scum, just claim and don't slowroll.

As usual, I won't be around for deadline, so I won't be twiddling my thumbs.

27. Bookmark ISO #3627
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind

Do you mind waiting a few hours so I can post a lolcat wall or would that be rude

28. Bookmark ISO #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3627)
    Uh so you lost

Do you mind waiting a few hours so I can post a lolcat wall or would that be rude
    No, I don't want to wait.

Who was your partner?

29. Bookmark ISO #3629
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    I’ll hammer once my partner votes. If I get my wall out before then, great, if not, oh well

30. Bookmark ISO #3630
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3628)
    Uh so you lost

Who was your partner?
    You’ll see

31. Bookmark ISO #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3630)
    Uh so you lost

Who was your partner?
    You’ll see
    No, just tell me.

32. Bookmark ISO #3632
    I just wonder who I'll be more shocked at, Bunnelby or leetic.

33. Bookmark ISO #3633
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3631)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3630)
    Uh so you lost

Who was your partner?
    You’ll see
    No, just tell me.
    No because I don’t want to risk anything going wrong

If you don’t want to slowroll just ask someone else to vote

34. Bookmark ISO #3634
    You suck.

GCK, please vote yourself. I lost it, sorry.

35. Bookmark ISO #3635
    In my defense, I was voting Chemist all day yesterday.

36. Bookmark ISO #3636
    Until he got derailed when I wasn't around.

37. Bookmark ISO #3637
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 5 Votecount as of Post #3454

Post #3454 was originally posted at 7:48 PM EDT on Monday, May 13th, 2019.

3 kears123 leetic, insomnia, GreenCatKid
    1 Bunnelby Chemist1422
    1 Chemist1422 Raiden Mei
    1 GreenCatKid Bunnelby
    1 Raiden Mei kears123

View Vote History

Requested by Raiden Mei at 0 days, 8 hours, 27 minutes, 38 seconds remaining.

38. Bookmark ISO #3638
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind

##Vote GreenCatKid

39. Bookmark ISO #3639
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3634)
    You suck.

GCK, please vote yourself. I lost it, sorry.
    Sorry

It was Leetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3635)
    In my defense, I was voting Chemist all day yesterday.
    Your WIM scared me tbh

40. Bookmark ISO #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3639)
    It was Leetic
    She played a strong game. That bus on Virtuoso was also well-placed. She's your scum MVP.

41. Bookmark ISO #3641
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind

@leetic
    @GreenCatKid
    @Bunnelby

One of you mind hammering

42. Bookmark ISO #3642
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3640)
    It was Leetic
    She played a strong game. That bus on Virtuoso was also well-placed. She's your scum MVP.
    I agree despite the minor shade on me

43. Bookmark ISO #3643
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3638)

##Vote GreenCatKid
    GG

44. Bookmark ISO #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3642)
    It was Leetic
    Well, your game wasn't strong. It's natural to have to shade you to stay out of the limelight. In fact, it's to her credit that she managed to keep you from being lynched, and successfully endgaming us.

45. Bookmark ISO #3645
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3644)
    It was Leetic
    Well, your game wasn't strong. It's natural to have to shade you to stay out of the limelight. In fact, it's to her credit that she managed to keep you from being lynched, and successfully endgaming us.
    I meant you shading me here

I think my game was solid, I just dropped in activity over the past couple days for IRL reasons

46. Bookmark ISO #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3643)

##Vote GreenCatKid
    GG
    Sorry for voting you and losing this. Though, you weren't doing much better, with suspecting literally the only town remaining in this day. Self vote and get this over with

47. Bookmark ISO #3647
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatKid (#3643)

##Vote GreenCatKid
    GG
    Please self-hammer

48. Bookmark ISO #3648
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games
    AKA
    Neppy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    now someone who i deemed townie has voted me so i guess thats a loss for us then

49. Bookmark ISO #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3645)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Mei (#3644)
    I meant you shading me here

I think my game was solid, I just dropped in activity over the past couple days for IRL reasons
    Well, it's hard for me to agree considering that I did catch you yesterday, and also the objective fact that you're 2nd on everyone else's lists. Nobody ever considered leetic though, so that's a win in her books.

50. Bookmark ISO #3650
    I think leetic would have won 3P Lylo even if you managed to die today, Chemist. Or, worse, yesterday.