Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 4,001 to 4,019 of 4019

Thread: Season 6, Game 1: Cloud City [The Mafia Championship]

  1. Bookmark ISO #4001
    Thread Analyst DaBackpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    443
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    thanks manti!

    I almost forgot to post this important video


  2. Bookmark ISO #4002
    Thread Analyst DaBackpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    443
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    LOS CAMINOS DE LA VIDAAAAAAAA

  3. Bookmark ISO #4003
    Thread Analyst Furamirionind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PNW (USA)
    Posts
    289
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    17th Shard
    AKA
    Fura
    Congrats @DaBackpack @JackShepard @FootbalFOCUS @Squigs44!
    you all played great.

  4. Bookmark ISO #4004
    Thread Analyst Furamirionind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PNW (USA)
    Posts
    289
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    17th Shard
    AKA
    Fura
    Also, that point distribution! Jack and Backpack blew away those points. xD

  5. Bookmark ISO #4005
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    6,464
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#3991)
    FFR's reign of terror over Champs finals continues.
    I can die happy knowing that FFR consistently delivers at a rate higher than sites dedicated solely to mafia/werewolf.

  6. Bookmark ISO #4006
    Thread Analyst nutella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    429
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Furamirionind (#4004)
    Also, that point distribution! Jack and Backpack blew away those points. xD
    Do we get to find out what all the rest of us got or no lol @Lissa

  7. Bookmark ISO #4007
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    48,137
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#4006)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furamirionind (#4004)
    Also, that point distribution! Jack and Backpack blew away those points. xD
    Do we get to find out what all the rest of us got or no lol @Lissa
    nope sorry

  8. Bookmark ISO #4008
    Bandwagoner star-crossed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    140
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Gender
    We are proud of you DaBackpack

  9. Bookmark ISO #4009
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,011
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Congratulations to footbalFOCUS and Squiggs44!!!!!

    Have fun and good luck in wildcards/finale, JackShepard and DaBackpack!!!!

  10. Bookmark ISO #4010
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,912
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Congratulations to Jack and Backpack!

  11. Bookmark ISO #4011
    Soul Reader Donkey Kong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Empoof
    Posts
    2,375
    Community
    Nintendo
    Gender
    @bbt thanks for carrying the hype torch

    Your value over replacement Empoof has been logged

  12. Bookmark ISO #4012
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    201
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Congrats Jack and Backpack! No I didn't just check in on the other games what are you talking about? <_< >_>

  13. Bookmark ISO #4013
    Thread Analyst Fossil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    257
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Novel Updates Forum
    Gender
    I felt Jack played better, but okay.

  14. Bookmark ISO #4014
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,142
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3984)
    REVEAL (PART SIX)

    In first place and advancing to the Finale with 61 points is...





    @DaBackpack (Flash Flash Revolution)!


    Congrats! Well played.

  15. Bookmark ISO #4015
    Calculated. bopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    17,052
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    go wolves

  16. Bookmark ISO #4016
    Nuke Possum Springs Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,184
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Sucks that I have to make this post, but here goes.

    Over the past week or so, an investigation was conducted into certain oddities noted in the posting of champs participant Ex Bidama Pucodaguma, who the champs organizers was told was an alternate account for elijah/killthestory. It was discovered that this was only partially the case, and that the EBP account was in fact an unauthorized hydra account used by multiple members of the account's home community (Flow).

    Details about exact punishments can be found in the Public Moderation Log, but suffice to say that all involved users are facing a ban of some sort, and that the EBP account is ineligible for further advancement in this year's Championship.

    There is no evidence that integrity issues extended outside of the hydras, or that any of the people involved had external information they should not have had as a player of the game; the damage to the games in question is to the best of our knowledge contained within the slots, and is not considered sufficient to void the results of the games.

    Secretly sharing an account when playing a game is not something we take lightly; it is a severe offense, and a form of cheating.

  17. Bookmark ISO #4017
    Thread Analyst Fossil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    257
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Novel Updates Forum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4016)
    Sucks that I have to make this post, but here goes.

    Over the past week or so, an investigation was conducted into certain oddities noted in the posting of champs participant Ex Bidama Pucodaguma, who the champs organizers was told was an alternate account for elijah/killthestory. It was discovered that this was only partially the case, and that the EBP account was in fact an unauthorized hydra account used by multiple members of the account's home community (Flow).

    Details about exact punishments can be found in the Public Moderation Log, but suffice to say that all involved users are facing a ban of some sort, and that the EBP account is ineligible for further advancement in this year's Championship.

    There is no evidence that integrity issues extended outside of the hydras, or that any of the people involved had external information they should not have had as a player of the game; the damage to the games in question is to the best of our knowledge contained within the slots, and is not considered sufficient to void the results of the games.

    Secretly sharing an account when playing a game is not something we take lightly; it is a severe offense, and a form of cheating.
    Huh...guess the D1 lynch wasn’t so bad after all.

  18. Bookmark ISO #4018
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,142
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#4017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4016)
    Sucks that I have to make this post, but here goes.

    Over the past week or so, an investigation was conducted into certain oddities noted in the posting of champs participant Ex Bidama Pucodaguma, who the champs organizers was told was an alternate account for elijah/killthestory. It was discovered that this was only partially the case, and that the EBP account was in fact an unauthorized hydra account used by multiple members of the account's home community (Flow).

    Details about exact punishments can be found in the Public Moderation Log, but suffice to say that all involved users are facing a ban of some sort, and that the EBP account is ineligible for further advancement in this year's Championship.

    There is no evidence that integrity issues extended outside of the hydras, or that any of the people involved had external information they should not have had as a player of the game; the damage to the games in question is to the best of our knowledge contained within the slots, and is not considered sufficient to void the results of the games.

    Secretly sharing an account when playing a game is not something we take lightly; it is a severe offense, and a form of cheating.
    Huh...guess the D1 lynch wasn’t so bad after all.
    +1

  19. Bookmark ISO #4019
    Thread Analyst JackShepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    928
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Foruml
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4016)
    Sucks that I have to make this post, but here goes.

    Over the past week or so, an investigation was conducted into certain oddities noted in the posting of champs participant Ex Bidama Pucodaguma, who the champs organizers was told was an alternate account for elijah/killthestory. It was discovered that this was only partially the case, and that the EBP account was in fact an unauthorized hydra account used by multiple members of the account's home community (Flow).

    Details about exact punishments can be found in the Public Moderation Log, but suffice to say that all involved users are facing a ban of some sort, and that the EBP account is ineligible for further advancement in this year's Championship.

    There is no evidence that integrity issues extended outside of the hydras, or that any of the people involved had external information they should not have had as a player of the game; the damage to the games in question is to the best of our knowledge contained within the slots, and is not considered sufficient to void the results of the games.

    Secretly sharing an account when playing a game is not something we take lightly; it is a severe offense, and a form of cheating.
    Just reading this

    :\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Proxy

The Proxy will each night receive the results to the investigation made on that night by the Amnesiac Cop.