Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 2266

Thread: The M-1 Grand Prix: Champs Practice Game

  1. Bookmark ISO #101
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Role hunting already Shattiel?

  2. Bookmark ISO #102
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#90)
    Of course, if you don't like me posting you can just lynch me out.
    We all die in the end and if i am lynched it makes no difference.
    There is no gain in lynching me and no loss. All is futile and all will disappear. I should become a poet.
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.

  3. Bookmark ISO #103
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#93)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#68)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#16)
    lol still got school for an entire month
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    I guess you got bullied in school

    Prob a wolf
    ##Vote WaywardSon
    Ah did you rand wolf there Shattiel? This usually how your wolf game starts. Inb4 he declares himself locktown.

  4. Bookmark ISO #104
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#90)
    Of course, if you don't like me posting you can just lynch me out.
    We all die in the end and if i am lynched it makes no difference.
    There is no gain in lynching me and no loss. All is futile and all will disappear. I should become a poet.
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.
    But they are lucky there's a wolf sitting on them already, blocking my vote.

  5. Bookmark ISO #105
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#103)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#93)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#68)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    I guess you got bullied in school

    Prob a wolf
    ##Vote WaywardSon
    Ah did you rand wolf there Shattiel? This usually how your wolf game starts. Inb4 he declares himself locktown.
    I do appreciate you not having the annoying avatar. Thanks.

  6. Bookmark ISO #106
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#80)
    Most people have posted already
    I guess this game is just slow

    Hardclaiming locktown
    LMAO. Well as I am posting as I am reading, he beat me to it. Shattiel has checked 2 boxes.
    now I'm curious about the other boxes

  7. Bookmark ISO #107
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    721
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#90)
    Of course, if you don't like me posting you can just lynch me out.
    We all die in the end and if i am lynched it makes no difference.
    There is no gain in lynching me and no loss. All is futile and all will disappear. I should become a poet.
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.
    But they are lucky there's a wolf sitting on them already, blocking my vote.
    If you believe me to be the mafia, you can lynch me out.

  8. Bookmark ISO #108
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#90)
    Of course, if you don't like me posting you can just lynch me out.
    We all die in the end and if i am lynched it makes no difference.
    There is no gain in lynching me and no loss. All is futile and all will disappear. I should become a poet.
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.
    But they are lucky there's a wolf sitting on them already, blocking my vote.
    If you believe me to be the mafia, you can lynch me out.
    Do scum give up this early? Unlikely.

    WS feels townie, will probably sniff his ass out once he gets into casing potential scum candidates and will see if his thought process is town, seemed to work the last game

    I'll have to see if Shattiel is the type to deep wolf and wifom people, I think only really skilled players would be able to pull this off and I've seen her turbo games, so a tr for now I guess lmao

    Everyone else needs to start posting

  9. Bookmark ISO #109
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Let's do a mass claim why not

  10. Bookmark ISO #110
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#80)
    Most people have posted already
    I guess this game is just slow

    Hardclaiming locktown
    LMAO. Well as I am posting as I am reading, he beat me to it. Shattiel has checked 2 boxes.
    now I'm curious about the other boxes
    So you can make sure you don't check them? Becoming self aware now?

  11. Bookmark ISO #111
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#90)
    Of course, if you don't like me posting you can just lynch me out.
    We all die in the end and if i am lynched it makes no difference.
    There is no gain in lynching me and no loss. All is futile and all will disappear. I should become a poet.
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.
    But they are lucky there's a wolf sitting on them already, blocking my vote.
    If you believe me to be the mafia, you can lynch me out.
    No offense but this is a anti town attitude. If you don't want to play why did you sign up?

  12. Bookmark ISO #112
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Let's do a mass claim why not
    This is usually done at D3 in this set. But have seen it done at different times.

  13. Bookmark ISO #113
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    721
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    I am simply stating the obvious. I signed up because i wanted to play and to get the feel of the game and to make friends (i currently have no friends).

  14. Bookmark ISO #114
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#113)
    I am simply stating the obvious. I signed up because i wanted to play and to get the feel of the game and to make friends (i currently have no friends).
    Do you know moth?

  15. Bookmark ISO #115
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    721
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    This is literally my first time on mafiauniverse.

  16. Bookmark ISO #116
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#115)
    This is literally my first time on mafiauniverse.
    Fair enough.

  17. Bookmark ISO #117
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    721
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    Well its nighttime where i'm living. Have fun guys. See you in the morning lol.

  18. Bookmark ISO #118
    GOAT Tier Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,400
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault_Dweller (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#15)
    Meh kinda wanted to rand wolf this game to see if it's as hard to navigate as I think it is.

    Oh well there's other guinea pigs that can show me, I need you to try for me wolves kthx.
    I believe this
    I also do. Lil town burnout Fable?
    I wouldn't say that. I randed wolf for the entire summer last year so fine getting the V rand where I can get it, this was just one scenario where I was fine randing wolf. Better it happen here then possibly in my Champs game and then I have no experience what playing that side is like in this setup which seems more relevant than it usually is this year but if that happens I guess I'll have to learn on the fly or just hope my V rand streak extends to there.

  19. Bookmark ISO #119
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#118)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault_Dweller (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#15)
    Meh kinda wanted to rand wolf this game to see if it's as hard to navigate as I think it is.

    Oh well there's other guinea pigs that can show me, I need you to try for me wolves kthx.
    I believe this
    I also do. Lil town burnout Fable?
    I wouldn't say that. I randed wolf for the entire summer last year so fine getting the V rand where I can get it, this was just one scenario where I was fine randing wolf. Better it happen here then possibly in my Champs game and then I have no experience what playing that side is like in this setup which seems more relevant than it usually is this year but if that happens I guess I'll have to learn on the fly or just hope my V rand streak extends to there.
    I understand. This evens it up for me. See how this one plays out.

  20. Bookmark ISO #120
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    It seems like Donald J Trump is in a different timezone than me and I won't be able to have a conversation live with him. I'm looking forward to his response though.

  21. Bookmark ISO #121
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    180,196
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The M-1 Grand Prix Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 insomnia The Donald (5), Alabaster (6)
    1 fdas chess24 (5)
    1 unicornturtle WaywardSon (27)
    1 Pilica unicornturtle (12)
    1 Alabaster insomnia (14)
    1 chess24 fdas (2)
    1 Impeaceful Shattiel (15)
    9 Not voting Fable (3), Alice Liddell (0), Pilica (0), catgode (3), Impeaceful (12), Maxwell (1), 0Ix (0), Vault_Dweller (6), 112 (4)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 1st, 2019. There are 1556755260000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 12 hours, 0 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  22. Bookmark ISO #122
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#102)
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.
    But they are lucky there's a wolf sitting on them already, blocking my vote.
    If you believe me to be the mafia, you can lynch me out.
    Do scum give up this early? Unlikely.
    this spews impeaceful town 90% of the time if insomnia is woof

  23. Bookmark ISO #123
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#120)
    It seems like Donald J Trump is in a different timezone than me and I won't be able to have a conversation live with him. I'm looking forward to his response though.
    He reminds me of someone.

  24. Bookmark ISO #124
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#80)
    Most people have posted already
    I guess this game is just slow

    Hardclaiming locktown
    LMAO. Well as I am posting as I am reading, he beat me to it. Shattiel has checked 2 boxes.
    now I'm curious about the other boxes
    So you can make sure you don't check them? Becoming self aware now?
    nah I just wanted to know if you're for real

  25. Bookmark ISO #125
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#16)
    lol still got school for an entire month
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    Uh ok sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#16)
    lol still got school for an entire month
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    Should I quit school? (it's a joke btw not for reals lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#25)
    LOL I didn't say that I couldn't play lols
    I cant believe this bothers but hey I'm a mafia professional
    Why'd you made 3 different post in reply to 1 post in the span of 2-3 minutes?
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question

  26. Bookmark ISO #126
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#120)
    It seems like Donald J Trump is in a different timezone than me and I won't be able to have a conversation live with him. I'm looking forward to his response though.
    He reminds me of someone.
    I feel like I should've recognized the person but I don't

  27. Bookmark ISO #127
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#98)
    LMAO. Well as I am posting as I am reading, he beat me to it. Shattiel has checked 2 boxes.
    now I'm curious about the other boxes
    So you can make sure you don't check them? Becoming self aware now?
    nah I just wanted to know if you're for real
    I am always real.

  28. Bookmark ISO #128
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    Uh ok sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    Should I quit school? (it's a joke btw not for reals lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#25)
    LOL I didn't say that I couldn't play lols
    I cant believe this bothers but hey I'm a mafia professional
    Why'd you made 3 different post in reply to 1 post in the span of 2-3 minutes?
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    Do you believe shattiel goes for this kind of play as scum?

  29. Bookmark ISO #129
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault_Dweller (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#68)
    I guess you got bullied in school

    Prob a wolf
    ##Vote WaywardSon
    Please don't vote WWS, I like playing with him.
    sorry he randed woof
    Nope that was your role card you were looking at.
    Got em

  30. Bookmark ISO #130
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#102)
    Not sure what to make of this yet. Not getting the warm and fuzzies.
    But they are lucky there's a wolf sitting on them already, blocking my vote.
    If you believe me to be the mafia, you can lynch me out.
    Do scum give up this early? Unlikely.

    WS feels townie, will probably sniff his ass out once he gets into casing potential scum candidates and will see if his thought process is town, seemed to work the last game

    I'll have to see if Shattiel is the type to deep wolf and wifom people, I think only really skilled players would be able to pull this off and I've seen her turbo games, so a tr for now I guess lmao

    Everyone else needs to start posting
    I don't like these reads, I don't think impeaceful is giving up, and there's nothing shattiel has done so far that requires a high level of skill.

  31. Bookmark ISO #131
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    High level of skill, no.

    Lots of balls, yes.

  32. Bookmark ISO #132
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Let's do a mass claim why not
    This is usually done at D3 in this set. But have seen it done at different times.
    Can you link other games of this set?

  33. Bookmark ISO #133
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#22)
    Uh ok sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#23)
    Should I quit school? (it's a joke btw not for reals lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#25)
    LOL I didn't say that I couldn't play lols
    I cant believe this bothers but hey I'm a mafia professional
    Why'd you made 3 different post in reply to 1 post in the span of 2-3 minutes?
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    Do you believe shattiel goes for this kind of play as scum?
    What "kind of play" are you talking about?
    Asking a question that has no relevance?

  34. Bookmark ISO #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    Uh ok sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#17)
    No. Play the damn game. Or stop signing up. No one likes playing with players that don't try.
    Should I quit school? (it's a joke btw not for reals lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#25)
    LOL I didn't say that I couldn't play lols
    I cant believe this bothers but hey I'm a mafia professional
    Why'd you made 3 different post in reply to 1 post in the span of 2-3 minutes?
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    godamnit
    That post was supposed to be my ticket to villa core

  35. Bookmark ISO #135
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#87)
    Should I quit school? (it's a joke btw not for reals lol)

    LOL I didn't say that I couldn't play lolsI cant believe this bothers but hey I'm a mafia professional
    Why'd you made 3 different post in reply to 1 post in the span of 2-3 minutes?
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    Do you believe shattiel goes for this kind of play as scum?
    What "kind of play" are you talking about?
    Asking a question that has no relevance?
    Hard claiming town. Pushing WS. Asking UT to hard claim. I don't associate big balls plays with scum on day one.

  36. Bookmark ISO #136
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#127)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#106)
    now I'm curious about the other boxes
    So you can make sure you don't check them? Becoming self aware now?
    nah I just wanted to know if you're for real
    I am always real.
    I'm shooting you tonight
    You can lolcat now

  37. Bookmark ISO #137
    Wants It More WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    9,830
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#132)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#109)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Let's do a mass claim why not
    This is usually done at D3 in this set. But have seen it done at different times.
    Can you link other games of this set?
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...imental-Game-1

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...imental-Game-2

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...-Practice-Game

    IDK what happened in the third one there. I played in the first 2.

  38. Bookmark ISO #138
    Soul Reader unicornturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You're a stalker
    Posts
    1,061
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    ToS/Epicmafia/MTGS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Role hunting already Shattiel?
    Uh what is hardclaim, does it just mean claim role?
    If it is I hardclaim Villager Town

  39. Bookmark ISO #139
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    Do you believe shattiel goes for this kind of play as scum?
    What "kind of play" are you talking about?
    Asking a question that has no relevance?
    Hard claiming town. Pushing WS. Asking UT to hard claim. I don't associate big balls plays with scum on day one.
    noice
    Now I want you to be a wolf so this post spew me as town

  40. Bookmark ISO #140
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,436
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Role hunting already Shattiel?
    Uh what is hardclaim, does it just mean claim role?
    If it is I hardclaim Villager Town
    ................

  41. Bookmark ISO #141
    Soul Reader unicornturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You're a stalker
    Posts
    1,061
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    ToS/Epicmafia/MTGS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#127)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#110)
    So you can make sure you don't check them? Becoming self aware now?
    nah I just wanted to know if you're for real
    I am always real.
    I'm shooting you tonight
    You can lolcat now
    wat is lolcat, also, if he doesnt die does that mean u r sus?

  42. Bookmark ISO #142
    Tbh Alabaster and Insomnia you guys are both wrong lolsrry

    Insomnia got the right alignment at least

  43. Bookmark ISO #143
    Soul Reader unicornturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You're a stalker
    Posts
    1,061
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    ToS/Epicmafia/MTGS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I thought only 1 villager had powerrole correct? (tbh he is prob fake claiming)

  44. Bookmark ISO #144
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#134)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#22)
    Uh ok sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#23)
    Should I quit school? (it's a joke btw not for reals lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#25)
    LOL I didn't say that I couldn't play lols
    I cant believe this bothers but hey I'm a mafia professional
    Why'd you made 3 different post in reply to 1 post in the span of 2-3 minutes?
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    godamnit
    That post was supposed to be my ticket to villa core
    Wrecked

  45. Bookmark ISO #145
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Role hunting already Shattiel?
    Uh what is hardclaim, does it just mean claim role?
    If it is I hardclaim Villager Town
    You got vanilla too?

  46. Bookmark ISO #146
    Soul Reader unicornturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You're a stalker
    Posts
    1,061
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    ToS/Epicmafia/MTGS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    brb be back in 8 hours byyyeee

  47. Bookmark ISO #147
    GOAT Tier Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,400
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#127)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#110)
    So you can make sure you don't check them? Becoming self aware now?
    nah I just wanted to know if you're for real
    I am always real.
    I'm shooting you tonight
    You can lolcat now
    Are you sure you're saying the things you want to be saying?

  48. Bookmark ISO #148
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster (#125)
    Scum lean on shattiel for what seems like a fake hunting question
    Do you believe shattiel goes for this kind of play as scum?
    What "kind of play" are you talking about?
    Asking a question that has no relevance?
    Hard claiming town. Pushing WS. Asking UT to hard claim. I don't associate big balls plays with scum on day one.
    Wtf kind of site do you come from where those are big balls plays

  49. Bookmark ISO #149
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#143)
    I thought only 1 villager had powerrole correct? (tbh he is prob fake claiming)
    I feel like i'm getting trolled

  50. Bookmark ISO #150
    GOAT Tier Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,400
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornturtle (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#88)
    I guess we caught a wolf

    @unicornturtle hardclaim in your next post
    Role hunting already Shattiel?
    Uh what is hardclaim, does it just mean claim role?
    If it is I hardclaim Villager Town
    This sure is a post that was made in this game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Command Based Robot

The Command Based Robot will each night perform two actions: They will decide which of several actions available to them that they wish to use that night, and they will additionally select a player that gets the choice of who the action should be used on that night. The Command Based Robot may not self-target.