Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Death in the Family Mafia Chat

  1. ISO #101
    Bandwagoner Crimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    117
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Alright

  2. ISO #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Community
    flow
    AKA
    killthestory
    lmao

    btw @ALL VOTES ARE LOCKED IN LYLO. ur first vote will be ur last. dont be dumb

  3. ISO #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    In light.
    Posts
    482
    Timezone
    UTC+08:30
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @elijah probe the town while I lay low, see how likely the others are to vote for me before I commit to an all in on MafMen.

  4. ISO #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Community
    flow
    AKA
    killthestory
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#103)
    @elijah probe the town while I lay low, see how likely the others are to vote for me before I commit to an all in on MafMen.
    no at this point now you HAVE to vote mafmen. nobody else is going to votw anywhere else, ans if a townie does vote someone else, hulk is also inactive so we win that. for now, cross voting mafmen here is tbe best play available.

  5. ISO #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    In light.
    Posts
    482
    Timezone
    UTC+08:30
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#103)
    @elijah probe the town while I lay low, see how likely the others are to vote for me before I commit to an all in on MafMen.
    no at this point now you HAVE to vote mafmen. nobody else is going to votw anywhere else, ans if a townie does vote someone else, hulk is also inactive so we win that. for now, cross voting mafmen here is tbe best play available.
    makes sense.

    don't go all in defending me because there's a chance that we crossvote 3-3 and then the rand falls in town's favor and then we just coinflip for the rest of the game.

  6. ISO #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    In light.
    Posts
    482
    Timezone
    UTC+08:30
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    basically both of you need to vote mafmen but make the progression believable and don't make it too obvious we are buddies.

    also try to get green on our side

  7. ISO #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Community
    flow
    AKA
    killthestory
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#106)
    basically both of you need to vote mafmen but make the progression believable and don't make it too obvious we are buddies.

    also try to get green on our side
    yea mafmen is making it easy

  8. ISO #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    In light.
    Posts
    482
    Timezone
    UTC+08:30
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    this is $#@!ing hilarious

    a townie with a lock vote on me in lylo is now scrambling for reasons to justify why I am town

  9. ISO #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    In light.
    Posts
    482
    Timezone
    UTC+08:30
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    LOL

    TOWN IN LYLO WITH A LOCKED VOTE ON ME

    IS NOW MAKING A CASE AS TO WHY IM TOWN

    THE TRUE CLOWN FIESTA OF THE AGES

  10. ISO #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Community
    flow
    AKA
    killthestory
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#109)
    LOL

    TOWN IN LYLO WITH A LOCKED VOTE ON ME

    IS NOW MAKING A CASE AS TO WHY IM TOWN

    THE TRUE CLOWN FIESTA OF THE AGES
    lmao

    crimson feel free to hammer when you get back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vote Manipulator

The Vote Manipulator may choose to make his vote count as 0, 1 or 2 votes.