but the game was solved after that point

2. Bookmark ISO #1252
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1251)
    to be fair to scum, alison getting red checked probably sucked for them

but the game was solved after that point
    Yeah - I would have had them as lock town. You are definitely the MVP for town.

3. Bookmark ISO #1253
    Banned
    Timezone
    UTC+08:30
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

how did we win this game?

4. Bookmark ISO #1254
    Banned
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I agree with the notion that the game was solved after I flipped red since I think I had to gamble everything on being the deepest wolf known to mankind owing to the fact that my teammates received some severe pressure at the start of the game.

5. Bookmark ISO #1255
    Banned
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I think there was some chance if Alabaster could dodge the noose for a day or something, but after the Alabaster lynch I was ready to 100% write this off as a loss. I'm surprised, and congratulations to @Horak for carrying the game on his back even in a situation that seemed hopeless.

6. Bookmark ISO #1256
    Banned
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I don't think I played perfectly this game - I made some token effort to lay down fake associatives, but I think a closer examination would have outed my team after I flipped red (and multiple town players did in fact out my entire team through this). I wasn't expecting to flip red, to be fair, but... not accounting for the cop check is probably the #1 mistake I made this game. Big props to UT for being savvy enough to smell a rat and check me. So yeah, my biggest regret this game is inadvertently burning the rest of my team via bad associatives with them. I hate it when that happens to me as mafia, and so it stings even worse that I was *that girl* for my team and ended up screwing them over in a way.

That said, a win is a win and Horak carried us anyway so all's well that ends well!

7. Bookmark ISO #1257

8. Bookmark ISO #1258
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Given the level and quality of analysis that led to my lynch Day 2, I’m not remotely surprised this game turned out the way it did. Congratulations to the Wolf team and thanks to everyone that played. And a huge shout out to @Virtuoso for hosting another great game!

9. Bookmark ISO #1259
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Oh, and also: gutted that I missed out playing with two of my favourite MUers; @brainbomb and @JohnCarter

10. Bookmark ISO #1260
    Community
    Neoseeker
    fear not @Percy, we shall play again one day, no matter the circumstances!

11. Bookmark ISO #1261
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Castronegro
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1245)
    Well played. Damnit. I need to take some time off.
    I' m so sorry @WaywardSon.

As I told you, I like playing werewolf, for me it's the best online game ever, even better that the board game, because it allows to do a lot of different things , specially if private messages are allowed in the game.

My problem here is my poor English.

So, the thing is that I felt little guilty for killing alabaster , and it was too easy to kill kelp and lynch you. So I decided to play .

I wanted to convince kelp to lynch you, killing drsgomir.

It was my surprise when kelp simply voted me without hesitation. I was doomed if I vote you, so my only hope was vote kelp and convince you. And it worked!. But I like the way you play and it would be my pleasure to play more games with you, this time in the same side.

@Alison

Congratulations, i was impressed by you style. You're a great player , it was a pity that UC discoved your , this happens..

@Alabaster I' m so sorry for bussing you that way .

@Virtuoso thanks for hosting the game. It has been a great game and I've learned a lot of things about how you play here and vocabulary . I had no use the word " scum" in all my 46 years

12. Bookmark ISO #1262
    Banned
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Given the level and quality of analysis that led to my lynch Day 2, I’m not remotely surprised this game turned out the way it did. Congratulations to the Wolf team and thanks to everyone that played. And a huge shout out to @Virtuoso for hosting another great game!
    Sorry for the mislynch Percy. Nothing personal; just business.

13. Bookmark ISO #1263
    Banned
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

As I told you, I like playing werewolf, for me it's the best online game ever, even better that the board game, because it allows to do a lot of different things , specially if private messages are allowed in the game.

So, the thing is that I felt little guilty for killing alabaster , and it was too easy to kill kelp and lynch you. So I decided to play .

It was my surprise when kelp simply voted me without hesitation. I was doomed if I vote you, so my only hope was vote kelp and convince you. And it worked!. But I like the way you play and it would be my pleasure to play more games with you, this time in the same side.

@Alison

Congratulations, i was impressed by you style. You're a great player , it was a pity that UC discoved your , this happens..

@Virtuoso thanks for hosting the game. It has been a great game and I've learned a lot of things about how you play here and vocabulary . I had no use the word " scum" in all my 46 years
    nah dude you hard carried here. we all thought the game was lost for mafia and you turned the tables.

14. Bookmark ISO #1264
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#1262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#1258)
    @Alison: Of course. Oh, by the way, you probably shouldn’t be surprised if I shoot from the hip to lynch you next time we play - you’ve proven yourself far too good at being bad to be left alive a minute longer than necessary...

15. Bookmark ISO #1265
    Banned
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#1262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#1258)
    @Alison: Of course. Oh, by the way, you probably shouldn’t be surprised if I shoot from the hip to lynch you next time we play - you’ve proven yourself far too good at being bad to be left alive a minute longer than necessary...
    hehehe

Hopefully I get fearkilled n1 and it doesnt come to that

16. Bookmark ISO #1266
    It was a close one! I had a lot of fun!

Don't be too hard on yourself @WaywardSon There are always more games to play!

17. Bookmark ISO #1267
    Community
    2+2

thanks to all the subs pretty unfortunate situation to have this happen is a game that was almost a lock your still the goat unicorn

That said pretty lol seeing this play out my fav bit was that a wolf needed to tell all y'all who the peeked player was after y'all were making poes good times

18. Bookmark ISO #1268
    Community
    2+2
    In a game with many lolworthy plays your lynch was def not one of them.

19. Bookmark ISO #1269
    Community
    2+2

20. Bookmark ISO #1270
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by Horak (#1261)

@Alison

I don't mind, you won, congrats!

21. Bookmark ISO #1271
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by mor_tilt (#1267)
    gg wolves wp

thanks to all the subs pretty unfortunate situation to have this happen is a game that was almost a lock your still the goat unicorn

That said pretty lol seeing this play out my fav bit was that a wolf needed to tell all y'all who the peeked player was after y'all were making poes good times
    I don't know that subs hurt this game although I didn't follow after I died, seemed the opposite from my pov.
    I think there was a large chance of getting a mislynch the day I was lynched without the subs, since insomnia flipped on me before he replaced out. Not sure how the game would have progressed after that but I think the subs really hurt us that day.

22. Bookmark ISO #1272
    Community
    BGG
    What did kelp and Alison do to get banned?

23. Bookmark ISO #1273
    Community
    2+2
    Subs didn't hurt? A lock clear spewed villager got lynched as well as my slot. this is just my opinion but that never happens without the subs

24. Bookmark ISO #1274
    Community
    2+2
    Also think they got a 1 yr ban for hydra-ing which if so super lol

25. Bookmark ISO #1275
    Community
    Neoseeker
    To be fair my sub was a lucky one for you. If another slot was peeked and I still was pushing the wolves that would’ve made an awkward choice for n4 kill

26. Bookmark ISO #1276
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1275)
    To be fair my sub was a lucky one for you. If another slot was peeked and I still was pushing the wolves that would’ve made an awkward choice for n4 kill
    If insomnia is still here, he likely leads the lynch onto a town and then we nk him, so I disagree.
    Or is it lucky for us that insomnia was replaced by someone with better reads?...