Thread: The Office (Anonymous)

1. ISO #1
    Community
    DailyMafia
    The Office (Anonymous)

Hi!

Welcome to The Office (The Thing 3.0, featuring flavor from The Office as I'm inspired to do so).

Setup information is below, shamelessly ripped from Amy who shamelessly ripped it from Visorslash.

This is an all vanilla (mountainous game) with a twist. The game is played under anonymous accounts provided by me with an unknown playerlist, so you will need to PM me if you want to play.

Twist: (Lifted from TinCow's The Thing game on the Org, of which this is a straight port).

The Thing (mafia): (3 players), the bad guys. The mafia gets one kill per night, however the mafia will have two options on how to kill:
    • Option 1: Normal Kill. A mafioso kills a person and they die. Dead player's account is unlinked to their Anonymous account.
    • Option 2: Doppleganger Kill. A mafioso kills a person, but takes their form. The dead player is unlinked from their Anonymous account, while the mafioso takes control of the dead player's Anonymous account and uses it as his own. The mafioso's old Anonymous account shows up as dead.

The other 14 players will be the villagers who have to use their wits and powers of deduction to work out the imposters.

The town will not know which kill option was used.

Game Start: 5/20

Phases: 48/24 with deadline at 8:00 EDT.

No majority lynch, no locked votes. 10 posts/day minimum.

The game is anonymous, so PM me on the forums or hit me up at Manasi#5561 on Discord if you'd like to play. Do not publicly mention wanting to play the game. Additionally, @everyone please don't try and $#@! with the players by mentioning that you're not playing or any sort of pre-game angley $#@!.

I think I covered everything. Thanks.

I'm excited.

PLAYERS

1. FILLED
    2. FILLED
    3. FILLED
    4. FILLED
    5. FILLED
    6. FILLED
    7. FILLED
    8. FILLED
    9. FILLED
    10. FILLED
    11. FILLED
    12. FILLED
    13. FILLED
    14. FILLED
    15. FILLED
    16. FILLED
    17. FILLED

SUBS:
    1. FILLED
    2. FILLED
    3. FILLED
    4. FILLED
    5. FILLED
    Last edited by Manasi; May 17th, 2019 at 08:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5393)
    Take note MU the AIDS bar of 2019 is being set HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#24)
    i need more manasi

[5:44 PM] Apoc: just remember that you are a WW legend and you are going to own their souls rn

2. ISO #2
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Alright y'all, we did it. Let me know via site PM or Discord if you want spec access.

Thanks for filling this so fast - I'm super excited!!

Still taking subs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5393)
    Take note MU the AIDS bar of 2019 is being set HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#24)
    i need more manasi

[5:44 PM] Apoc: just remember that you are a WW legend and you are going to own their souls rn