Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 1724

Thread: Season 6, Game 3: The Good Place [The Mafia Championship]

  1. Bookmark ISO #101
    Bandwagoner minie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    144
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Secret Hitler, Epic Mafia
    AKA
    ErzaScarlet
    Gender
    I have no idea when to cast my vote. I tried to find something in the thread and couldn't find anything so I'm nling for now.

    Good night everyone

  2. Bookmark ISO #102
    Bandwagoner minie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    144
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Secret Hitler, Epic Mafia
    AKA
    ErzaScarlet
    Gender
    ##Vote No Lynch

    Oh I hope there aint a rule against double posting.

  3. Bookmark ISO #103
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minie (#102)
    ##Vote No Lynch

    Oh I hope there aint a rule against double posting.

    Yes there is, i'm afraid you must brush your teeth with cow jobby for the next 3 days, sorry.

  4. Bookmark ISO #104
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    201
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    if there was I would be the #1 violater :P I'm sure there isn't, especially when there is no edit button. Seconding on letting Master explain before deciding, it's what I would appreciate if I were him

  5. Bookmark ISO #105
    Bandwagoner minie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    144
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Secret Hitler, Epic Mafia
    AKA
    ErzaScarlet
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta (#103)
    Quote Originally Posted by minie (#102)
    ##Vote No Lynch

    Oh I hope there aint a rule against double posting.

    Yes there is, i'm afraid you must brush your teeth with cow jobby for the next 3 days, sorry.
    I don't have teeth

  6. Bookmark ISO #106
    Low Hanging Fruit Master54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    44
    Community
    Telegram - WolfLand
    AKA
    Bf_ReX
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrope (#75)
    The old day one lynch crapshoot.

    Can't say I am on board with the "don't waste a lynch" logic. Odds of hitting a friendly are substantially higher than our odds of lucking out and hitting a mafia. Barring unbelievable luck, we just go 2-0 down by day two.
    if we lynch some one its 4/17 chance thats mafia but if we dont that chance became 4/16 and one town will go out so mathemticly its better to lynch someone

  7. Bookmark ISO #107
    Low Hanging Fruit Master54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    44
    Community
    Telegram - WolfLand
    AKA
    Bf_ReX
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiznurf (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master54 (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil19 (#72)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master54 (#50)
    Hi
    my class finished just now
    so i read all the pm and i don't think jeekaka is on mafia team because he doing good and try to eliminate suspect on some guy that mafia will never do
    critic voted for jeekaka its bring suspicion to him
    jekaka is trying to lead in good way i think we should keep him in game so i gonne vote for some one(bleedingrayne for his bio :P )to balance it for time being and we can change it later
    its day 1 and its so random but i think we should lynch(kill;i don't know which phrase use here so i use phrase from my community) some one in day 1 and we better come to result and lynch some one because if we don't lynch some one we will lost one in night and bring odds down to win as town
    Not sure how you can have such a strong town lean on jeekaka based on the Page 1.

    Suspecting critic for voting jeekaka is strange when you don't know jeekaka's alignment.

    Unless you do know jeekaka's alignment...
    i do not know his alignment but i put my trust in jeekaka for now until game goes on
    i also thinks he is town its my guess thou
    Shouldn't be trusting anyone this early on, you doing so is highly suspicious.
    the way i ply in the first game i trust a few and we go i suspect someone to try make them talk and after few round i figure out i should trust them or not this game will take 8 9 day and night so it will be easier much we go to who trust

  8. Bookmark ISO #108
    Low Hanging Fruit Master54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    44
    Community
    Telegram - WolfLand
    AKA
    Bf_ReX
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by critic (#86)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master54 (#50)
    so i read all the pm and i don't think jeekaka is on mafia team because he doing good
    You read all the pm, interesting stuff given that the townies are not allowed to pm.
    i meant threads in telegram when u mean massageing to other one we use private or pv so for that reason i called it pm

  9. Bookmark ISO #109
    Bandwagoner DarkRula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Halesowen - UK
    Posts
    70
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    GRcade
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'm not willing to go directly to a vote on Master yet, since... language barriers and such. However, I'm not willing to cast aside the evidence of a beginner's mistake, so at least for the next few hours, I'll be watching developments.

    And yeah, every forum has the talk of "do we lynch someone or leave it to luck" seemingly every single game. It's better to just go with your gut and watch the chaos unfold.

  10. Bookmark ISO #110
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    180,679
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 6, Game 3: The Good Place [The Mafia Championship] Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 jeekaka critic (7)
    1 BleedingRayne Master54 (8)
    1 Master54 jseadog1 (2)
    1 No Lynch minie (12)
    13 Not voting Schmiznurf (10), RedDevil19 (7), Spiny Creature (5), V For Vendetta (7), Xaver (3), Misanthrope (5), Lads (9), DarkRula (2), BleedingRayne (10), divinity666 (0), jeekaka (11), JJosh_h (1), Baloth (3)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 1:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019. There are 1557853260000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  11. Bookmark ISO #111
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiznurf (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#54)
    We can't really lynch someone for their bio, can we? For what they said in the thread, sure, but bios are made before the start of game :P I'm with you on someone needing to be lynched though, no sense in letting a day go to waste when the wolves will strike on N1. Just need to think at least a little bit about who to slaughter, though. Whiiich is difficult on day 1 but that's how it be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hopefully we will have more clarity a day from now
    Hah, mafia right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#63)
    Don't be that frustrating kind of player Rayne. We need to work together on this if we wanna win, and I kinda do :P
    You two in cahoots aye? Working together to win for who?
    I'm really not sure if it's better or worse to reply to these to show my townieness if that's even a word but uh, to heck with it ^^ I was toying with writing "lynch" again but I've been told by strict teachers about repetition. Does "who to offer up for the slaughter" work for you? Sry :P As for the second, this is where English is at a disadavantage cause there's no "us two" we and "all of us" we. TL;DR English is not my first language. I'll be more careful of my wording from now on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#23)
    Hello

    I want to share my plan for this game with you: Everyone just tells if he is Town or Mafia. Then we kill everybody who says that he Mafia. And the game is solved.


    Wow, the software does not let you post in the game before you have read your role PM ... what a crap.
    Okay ^^ I'm a Townie.

    I'm not asking anyone to believe that, obviously but no harm in declaring the truth
    If I believe you that you are a townie, will you then also believe me if I say that I am a townie?
    Sure

    Also, dogs all the way.

    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/klD259H

    No dramas, your English is fine

  12. Bookmark ISO #112
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by jseadog1 (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by critic (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#89)
    Quote Originally Posted by critic (#86)
    You read all the pm, interesting stuff given that the townies are not allowed to pm.
    I noticed the same thing. Not sure how much to read into it given newness to the forum and possible language barrier.
    Yeah same thought, however pm is a pretty universal abbreviation on the internet.
    Yeah. I agree on that one. It seems like a beginner's mistake that is going to cost the mafia a player. That is exactly what I was referring to about not voting someone out without evidence. This looks like perfect evidence to me. Anyone else agree?

    ##Vote Master54

    No dont agree at all, to be honest I think your just jumping on this to ;

    A- Get a lynch going and using 1 sentence as your justification because theres nothing else to go on yet which isn't surprising considering we aint even a day in

    B- Because your mafia and you want to put pressure on someone straight away to maybe force an early lynch which you maybe think wouldn't put you under any suspicion when they came back town because they've made that statement.


    Jumping on someone because they said they said that read the PM isn't really a reason considering we have all been sent Pm's prior to this starting about confirming and the rules ect, you seem very jumpy to get a lynch going.

  13. Bookmark ISO #113
    Low Hanging Fruit Master54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    44
    Community
    Telegram - WolfLand
    AKA
    Bf_ReX
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by jseadog1 (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by critic (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#89)
    I noticed the same thing. Not sure how much to read into it given newness to the forum and possible language barrier.
    Yeah same thought, however pm is a pretty universal abbreviation on the internet.
    Yeah. I agree on that one. It seems like a beginner's mistake that is going to cost the mafia a player. That is exactly what I was referring to about not voting someone out without evidence. This looks like perfect evidence to me. Anyone else agree?

    ##Vote Master54

    No dont agree at all, to be honest I think your just jumping on this to ;

    A- Get a lynch going and using 1 sentence as your justification because theres nothing else to go on yet which isn't surprising considering we aint even a day in

    B- Because your mafia and you want to put pressure on someone straight away to maybe force an early lynch which you maybe think wouldn't put you under any suspicion when they came back town because they've made that statement.


    Jumping on someone because they said they said that read the PM isn't really a reason considering we have all been sent Pm's prior to this starting about confirming and the rules ect, you seem very jumpy to get a lynch going.
    also i will not break roles

  14. Bookmark ISO #114
    Low Hanging Fruit Xaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Werwolf Online
    Gender
    I'm disappointed that so far no one outed himself as mafia. Therefore I don't who I should lynch.

    So here is a short list of players that do not want to at the moment:
    1. Xaver (because that's me)
    2. Lads (because I trust here that she is townie)
    3. Misanthrope (because he was the first one to post)
    4. BleedingRayne (because she is a cat and I like cats)
    5. Schmiznurf (because I think this list needs at least 5 items)

  15. Bookmark ISO #115
    Bandwagoner BleedingRayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    97
    Community
    Rabbit Doubt Gaming
    How long is appropriate to to wait before pointing out that one person hasn't posted at all?

  16. Bookmark ISO #116
    Bandwagoner Misanthrope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    81
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    Community
    Firkin Mafia
    Gender
    It's 1.30am here in Vietnam, so I'm going to turn in for the evening.

    If we must lynch somebody, I'd rather it be somebody who is inactive, as they're either:

    - Useless to the town
    - Mafia trying to fly under the radar

    It's obviously too early to call somebody out for inactivity yet, but perhaps by (my) morning, we'll see who is lurking and who is contributing.

  17. Bookmark ISO #117
    Bandwagoner Schmiznurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    140
    Community
    RedCafe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingRayne (#115)
    How long is appropriate to to wait before pointing out that one person hasn't posted at all?
    Now is a good time, it's been almost 14 hours since the game began.

  18. Bookmark ISO #118
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    57
    Community
    Italy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrope (#116)
    It's 1.30am here in Vietnam, so I'm going to turn in for the evening.

    If we must lynch somebody, I'd rather it be somebody who is inactive, as they're either:

    - Useless to the town
    - Mafia trying to fly under the radar

    It's obviously too early to call somebody out for inactivity yet, but perhaps by (my) morning, we'll see who is lurking and who is contributing.
    Yep, I like this. I mean, I don't know anybody here... so it's difficult to guess something by the post so far. This is a topic that I pointed out so many times in the games that i play... here, it's a little bit different, because we have to post at least 10 times a day... so I'll go on josh with his only one post:
    ##Vote JJosh_h

  19. Bookmark ISO #119
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    57
    Community
    Italy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingRayne (#115)
    How long is appropriate to to wait before pointing out that one person hasn't posted at all?
    In my opinion, it's more likely that a mafia member is one who posted a few (1 or max 2 posts) rather than one who didn't post at all. Mostly because a mafia is pushed by his teammate.
    Anyway, also the silent ones don't help the town...

  20. Bookmark ISO #120
    Bandwagoner critic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    114
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Infinity
    Gender
    Inactive players get warned then substituted or kicked by the admins, there is no need to waste a lynch.

  21. Bookmark ISO #121
    Bandwagoner BleedingRayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    97
    Community
    Rabbit Doubt Gaming
    In the middle of hour 20 we are past half way. @divinity666 where are you?

  22. Bookmark ISO #122
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Very slow moving this like

  23. Bookmark ISO #123
    Bandwagoner BleedingRayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    97
    Community
    Rabbit Doubt Gaming
    It has gotten rather slow...

  24. Bookmark ISO #124
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    180,679
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 6, Game 3: The Good Place [The Mafia Championship] Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 jeekaka critic (8)
    1 BleedingRayne Master54 (9)
    1 Master54 jseadog1 (2)
    1 No Lynch minie (12)
    1 JJosh_h Baloth (5)
    12 Not voting Schmiznurf (11), RedDevil19 (7), Spiny Creature (5), V For Vendetta (10), Xaver (4), Misanthrope (6), Lads (9), DarkRula (2), divinity666 (0), jeekaka (11), JJosh_h (1), BleedingRayne (13)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 1:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019. There are 1557853260000 remaining.

    Requested by BleedingRayne at 0 days, 19 hours, 38 minutes, 19 seconds remaining.

  25. Bookmark ISO #125
    Thread Analyst
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    323
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Football Forums
    Gender
    ##Vote Master54

    Not even thinking about the 'PM' post, I dislike Master's play the most so far.

  26. Bookmark ISO #126
    Low Hanging Fruit Xaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Werwolf Online
    Gender
    Yes, I also think that it is probably a good idea to lynch on day 1 someone flying under the radar because that's the type of person you don't want to have in the endgame.

  27. Bookmark ISO #127
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    201
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    bedtime for me too let's hope there's more tomorrow. It was a satisfying start of game for me, everyone but one showed up for the first day, which is better than my usual games ^^" Also just one last thing, people without avatars, can you please get one? not that it's compulsory but it's faster to distinguish who's talking with them

  28. Bookmark ISO #128
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#127)
    bedtime for me too let's hope there's more tomorrow. It was a satisfying start of game for me, everyone but one showed up for the first day, which is better than my usual games ^^" Also just one last thing, people without avatars, can you please get one? not that it's compulsory but it's faster to distinguish who's talking with them
    No

  29. Bookmark ISO #129
    Bandwagoner Spiny Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    145
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Avocado
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I don't think total inactivity is a scum or town tell, and it's good to know (from critic) that auto-replacement happens for no-shows.

    But I might vote for someone quiet in the sense of "not pissing anyone off or giving any strong opinions, avoiding game talk". That kind of quiet posting is a better scum tell.

    jeekaka's first impressions post seemed like just that, a first impressions post to me, and it even included things he himself acknowledged were irrational feelings, like wanting to trust the first person who said hi to him. And it'd be bold to throw out every stray thought you had and then say you were leaving until EOD, as a scum move.

    So people jumping on his first impressions as if it was meant to be shade or anything concrete is odd to me. Not necessarily scummy, just odd.

  30. Bookmark ISO #130
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Werwolf
    Gender
    sooo... had a long night and day but now im here and im ready to get some evildoers x3
    btw... i really dont like forums sooo i have to get used to it

  31. Bookmark ISO #131
    Bandwagoner jseadog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    110
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    PCM.Daily
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I didn't jump on him just to do it. I jumped on him because the whole language barrier can't be a justified excuse all game. What he said simply doesn't make sense to me and in my eyes its justified to vote for him. He has yet to persuade me otherwise and therefore I think its fair to keep my vote on him.

  32. Bookmark ISO #132
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    180,679
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 6, Game 3: The Good Place [The Mafia Championship] Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Master54 jseadog1 (3), RedDevil19 (8)
    1 jeekaka critic (8)
    1 BleedingRayne Master54 (9)
    1 No Lynch minie (12)
    1 JJosh_h Baloth (5)
    11 Not voting Schmiznurf (11), Spiny Creature (6), V For Vendetta (11), Xaver (5), Misanthrope (6), Lads (10), DarkRula (2), divinity666 (1), jeekaka (11), JJosh_h (1), BleedingRayne (13)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 1:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019. There are 1557853260000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 13 hours, 37 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  33. Bookmark ISO #133
    Bandwagoner Spiny Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    145
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Avocado
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by jseadog1 (#131)
    I didn't jump on him just to do it. I jumped on him because the whole language barrier can't be a justified excuse all game. What he said simply doesn't make sense to me and in my eyes its justified to vote for him. He has yet to persuade me otherwise and therefore I think its fair to keep my vote on him.
    Is this meant as a reply to my post? Because I was just talking about "jumping on" people, but I was talking about jeekaka, not Master.

    If you did reply to my post defending your vote when I clearly wasn't even talking about you... hmm.

    (also good night, all!)

  34. Bookmark ISO #134
    Low Hanging Fruit Master54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    44
    Community
    Telegram - WolfLand
    AKA
    Bf_ReX
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by jseadog1 (#131)
    I didn't jump on him just to do it. I jumped on him because the whole language barrier can't be a justified excuse all game. What he said simply doesn't make sense to me and in my eyes its justified to vote for him. He has yet to persuade me otherwise and therefore I think its fair to keep my vote on him.
    as i told i didnt think of that as a mistake and i used pm for threaads

  35. Bookmark ISO #135
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    201
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ##Vote Mafia Host
    What? Look at that red suit, it's clearly evil! No but seriously there's little more than 9 hours to go, if we are lynching we better get a move on right? :P Thanks for checking in divinity, any thoughts so far? same to you Josh, you guys only 1 post each so that's why I'm calling you sorry

    Anyway after some individual post reading of everyone (not that there was much to ISO obviously -.-") here is my list of ok people for now (order has no relevance other than being alphabetical)) ^^

    1.jeekaka
    2.minie
    3.Schmiznurf
    4.Spiny Creature
    5.V For Vendetta
    6.Xaver

    ##Unvote Mafia Host
    {{{Mafia Bot}}}

  36. Bookmark ISO #136
    Thread Analyst
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    323
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Football Forums
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#126)
    Yes, I also think that it is probably a good idea to lynch on day 1 someone flying under the radar because that's the type of person you don't want to have in the endgame.
    I'd like to think we would spot someone trying to fly under the radar by endgame so I'm not sure they need to be lynched now if there are other people acting anti town.

  37. Bookmark ISO #137
    Low Hanging Fruit Xaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Werwolf Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#127)
    bedtime for me too let's hope there's more tomorrow. It was a satisfying start of game for me, everyone but one showed up for the first day, which is better than my usual games ^^" Also just one last thing, people without avatars, can you please get one? not that it's compulsory but it's faster to distinguish who's talking with them
    No
    Why not? Don't you think it is easier for us all if everyone has an avatar?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil19 (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#126)
    Yes, I also think that it is probably a good idea to lynch on day 1 someone flying under the radar because that's the type of person you don't want to have in the endgame.
    I'd like to think we would spot someone trying to fly under the radar by endgame so I'm not sure they need to be lynched now if there are other people acting anti town.
    I agree, if there are people acting anti town / scummy people, then it is probably always best to lynch them first. But if there are no such people, then I think it is better to lynch inactive players over active players.

    You said you dislike Master's play so far. What do you dislike about Master's play? And would you say that it is scummy?

  38. Bookmark ISO #138
    Thread Analyst
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    323
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Football Forums
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#137)

    You said you dislike Master's play so far. What do you dislike about Master's play? And would you say that it is scummy?
    The main thing was suspecting critic for voting Jeekaka, I don't understand how you can do that so early on when you have no idea on people's alignment.

  39. Bookmark ISO #139
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Werwolf
    Gender
    hmmm ... my thoughts... i dont know really who i can trust at this point in the game... but i sense an evil aura from Misanthrope

  40. Bookmark ISO #140
    Bandwagoner Misanthrope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    81
    Timezone
    UTC+07:00
    Community
    Firkin Mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by divinity666 (#139)
    hmmm ... my thoughts... i dont know really who i can trust at this point in the game... but i sense an evil aura from Misanthrope
    Don't let my username throw you off. Might as well jump on whoever was cheering for slaughter earlier

    I'm still no closer to having even the slightest of gut feelings as to where my vote should go. Hate day one haha.

  41. Bookmark ISO #141
    Bandwagoner DarkRula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Halesowen - UK
    Posts
    70
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    GRcade
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    At this point, I'm willing to put up a vote for anyone then continue to focus in on them throughout the next day. But who do I choose..?

    It can wait.

  42. Bookmark ISO #142
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    180,679
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 6, Game 3: The Good Place [The Mafia Championship] Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Master54 jseadog1 (3), RedDevil19 (10)
    1 jeekaka critic (8)
    1 BleedingRayne Master54 (10)
    1 No Lynch minie (12)
    1 JJosh_h Baloth (5)
    11 Not voting Schmiznurf (11), Spiny Creature (7), V For Vendetta (11), Xaver (6), BleedingRayne (13), Misanthrope (7), DarkRula (3), JJosh_h (1), divinity666 (2), jeekaka (11), Lads (11)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 1:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019. There are 1557853260000 remaining.

    Requested by Master54 at 0 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes, 47 seconds remaining.

  43. Bookmark ISO #143
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#127)
    bedtime for me too let's hope there's more tomorrow. It was a satisfying start of game for me, everyone but one showed up for the first day, which is better than my usual games ^^" Also just one last thing, people without avatars, can you please get one? not that it's compulsory but it's faster to distinguish who's talking with them
    No
    Why not? Don't you think it is easier for us all if everyone has an avatar?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil19 (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#126)
    Yes, I also think that it is probably a good idea to lynch on day 1 someone flying under the radar because that's the type of person you don't want to have in the endgame.
    I'd like to think we would spot someone trying to fly under the radar by endgame so I'm not sure they need to be lynched now if there are other people acting anti town.
    I agree, if there are people acting anti town / scummy people, then it is probably always best to lynch them first. But if there are no such people, then I think it is better to lynch inactive players over active players.

    You said you dislike Master's play so far. What do you dislike about Master's play? And would you say that it is scummy?
    Don't see how it makes the slightest bit of difference fella, what happens if I get same one as you, how will people differentiate between us then? Ah probably by looking at our names which is what they should be doing in the first place.

    Mother of god
    As you were

  44. Bookmark ISO #144
    Low Hanging Fruit Xaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    51
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Werwolf Online
    Gender
    ##Vote V For Vendetta

  45. Bookmark ISO #145
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#144)
    ##Vote V For Vendetta
    Rattled? Chucking toys out of pram because I won't get an Avatar or just fancy making it look like you've stuck a vote in day 1?

    Probably a mixture of all 4 I suspect

  46. Bookmark ISO #146
    Thread Analyst
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    323
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Football Forums
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#144)
    ##Vote V For Vendetta
    What is the reasoning behind this vote?

  47. Bookmark ISO #147
    Thread Analyst
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    323
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Football Forums
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#135)
    ##Vote Mafia Host
    What? Look at that red suit, it's clearly evil! No but seriously there's little more than 9 hours to go, if we are lynching we better get a move on right? :P Thanks for checking in divinity, any thoughts so far? same to you Josh, you guys only 1 post each so that's why I'm calling you sorry

    Anyway after some individual post reading of everyone (not that there was much to ISO obviously -.-") here is my list of ok people for now (order has no relevance other than being alphabetical)) ^^

    1.jeekaka
    2.minie
    3.Schmiznurf
    4.Spiny Creature
    5.V For Vendetta
    6.Xaver

    ##Unvote Mafia Host
    {{{Mafia Bot}}}
    What is it about these 6 that you like?

  48. Bookmark ISO #148
    Bandwagoner Schmiznurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    140
    Community
    RedCafe
    Gender
    ##Vote Lads

  49. Bookmark ISO #149
    Bandwagoner V For Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    89
    Community
    Talk Celtic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil19 (#146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaver (#144)
    ##Vote V For Vendetta
    What is the reasoning behind this vote?
    Because I don't have an avatar, he'll come up with some other reason once he's put another nappy back on and finished reading his bio so he can pretend he's some sort of dork warlord

  50. Bookmark ISO #150
    Bandwagoner Schmiznurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    140
    Community
    RedCafe
    Gender
    I genuinely don't see any issue with people not having avatars, not all communities have them anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Proxy

The Proxy will each night receive the results to the investigation made on that night by the Amnesiac Cop.