Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 201 to 232 of 232

Thread: Season 6, Game 5: The Legacy of the SANDS [The Mafia Championship]

  1. ISO #201
    GOAT Tier Litten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    10,988
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#199)
    "Urgh" fairly neatly sums up my feelings. Thanks for the game, everyone! Well played.
    I’m kind of sad as this would have been a good game with the way things were heading

  2. ISO #202
    Bandwagoner Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    143
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'm fairly glad I didn't go for Drixx. This has given me valuable insight into the type of player he is.

  3. ISO #203
    GOAT Tier Litten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    10,988
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I don’t think anyone would have ever even realized that he was spewed ngl but it was right to rerollthe game

  4. ISO #204
    ༼ つ ;-; ༽つ give smith another day mhsmith0's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,349
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy, MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    lol both hydra 5 reunion members were wolves
    glgl all on rerand

  5. ISO #205
    GOAT Tier JohnCarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11,874
    Community
    Neoseeker
    Gender
    LOL

  6. ISO #206
    Thread Analyst funnier6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    620
    Community
    Zelda Dungeon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    THANK GOD I HATE BEING SCUM

    I mean, awwwwwww

  7. ISO #207
    lol Kline

    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#203)
    I don’t think anyone would have ever even realized that he was spewed ngl but it was right to rerollthe game
    I definitely wouldn't have noticed that, the screen is a bit blurry and hard to see, but now that Lissa pointed it out I totally notice it.

  8. ISO #208
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    48,286
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Sorry for the delay between lock and announcement, didn’t want people to keep playing unknowingly once it was decided and kept getting interrupted making the announcement.

    Rerand prob won’t actually be randed for a couple hours or so.

  9. ISO #209
    GOAT Tier Litten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    10,988
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#208)
    Sorry for the delay between lock and announcement, didn’t want people to keep playing unknowingly once it was decided and kept getting interrupted making the announcement.

    Rerand prob won’t actually be randed for a couple hours or so.
    I was freaking out being like but I can post in other threads and I can post vote counts ??? Is happening then I realized that the thread was locked

  10. ISO #210
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,308
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    posting before amrock gets here to write his paragraph

  11. ISO #211
    Thread Analyst grapefruit21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    565
    Community
    MTG Salvation
    Gender
    Sigh...

    I was so excited about being scum.

  12. ISO #212
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    70
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    SufficientVelocity
    Gender
    Well, that's unfortunate. Restarting is obviously the best decision - I don't think I would have noticed that, because I'm not familiar with this setup fro night actions not in PMs, but it could have been in principle and that's not the kind of subtle signalling you want to even accidentally incentivize. Hopefully when it rerolls I won't have somethign making me busy out of nowhere early day one :sweat:. Was still interesting reading the chat so far, though.

  13. ISO #213
    Bandwagoner Morrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    158
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Oh. Well, it still was fun while it lasted. If you have any questions about how my community plays you can PM me, since that was disorienting for some ?

  14. ISO #214
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    23
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The North Pacific
    AKA
    Bob
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Well that was interesting. Well played y'all.

  15. ISO #215
    Award Reader Distorted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,667
    Community
    SC2Mafia
    Gender
    Great game everyone, wp wp!! D3 was confusing to follow.... but good choice of night actions and kills for the wolves - that really kept town guessing.

  16. ISO #216
    I'm actually kind of confused by why Kline wouldn't have a drop-down- he had a N1 Action, and I had a dropdown for my town action. And his picture doesn't seem to have the Quick Reply window at the bottom. Just what am I looking at a picture of?

  17. ISO #217
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,308
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn (#216)
    I'm actually kind of confused by why Kline wouldn't have a drop-down- he had a N1 Action, and I had a dropdown for my town action. And his picture doesn't seem to have the Quick Reply window at the bottom. Just what am I looking at a picture of?
    he ended up being logged out, but it wasn't something that you could tell

    it's possible to not have a quick reply box if you are replying to another comment and you scroll to the bottom

  18. ISO #218
    Thread Analyst orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    411
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Chief Delphi, The Sloth Republic
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#217)
    he ended up being logged out, but it wasn't something that you could tell
    LMAO

    This one is going down in history kids

  19. ISO #219
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,308
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#218)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#217)
    he ended up being logged out, but it wasn't something that you could tell
    LMAO

    This one is going down in history kids
    don't post pictures of game threads

  20. ISO #220
    Thread Analyst orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    411
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Chief Delphi, The Sloth Republic
    Gender
    Well, sure.

    On the other hand, being logged out guarantees nothing can be slipped.

  21. ISO #221
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,308
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#220)
    Well, sure.

    On the other hand, being logged out guarantees nothing can be slipped.
    problem is it's still angley since without knowing their role you can't actually determine if they're logged out or not

    and even if the mods know, you can't really tell the players

  22. ISO #222
    Season 4 Champion Dels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    13,016
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Gender
    Sorry this had to happen to you folks. It's unfortunate, but only half a day was lost. Take it as a good sign at how highly Mafia Universe values game integrity. Looking forward to seeing the redo. =)

  23. ISO #223
    GOAT Tier Litten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    10,988
    Community
    Throne Of Lies
    AKA
    FK, Firekitten
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn (#216)
    I'm actually kind of confused by why Kline wouldn't have a drop-down- he had a N1 Action, and I had a dropdown for my town action. And his picture doesn't seem to have the Quick Reply window at the bottom. Just what am I looking at a picture of?
    he ended up being logged out, but it wasn't something that you could tell

    it's possible to not have a quick reply box if you are replying to another comment and you scroll to the bottom
    SO HE WASN’T EVEN CLEARED

    LMAO

  24. ISO #224
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#217)
    he ended up being logged out, but it wasn't something that you could tell
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#217)
    it's possible to not have a quick reply box if you are replying to another comment and you scroll to the bottom
    Yeah, I see that now.

  25. ISO #225
    Oh hey, @funnier6, if you're still having trouble with breaking up quotes, an easy way to do it is to quote the post(s) you want, delete all the text you don't want to quote, put some line breaks between the sections you want to quote, and then Copy/Paste the quote tags around each section, like this:


  26. ISO #226
    Thread Analyst funnier6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    620
    Community
    Zelda Dungeon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn (#225)
    Oh hey, @funnier6, if you're still having trouble with breaking up quotes, an easy way to do it is to quote the post(s) you want, delete all the text you don't want to quote, put some line breaks between the sections you want to quote, and then Copy/Paste the quote tags around each section, like this:

    Thank you. >.<

  27. ISO #227
    Hoping for my boy, funnier6, to prove himself in the rerand.

  28. ISO #228
    Quote Originally Posted by funnier6 (#226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn (#225)
    Oh hey, @funnier6, if you're still having trouble with breaking up quotes, an easy way to do it is to quote the post(s) you want, delete all the text you don't want to quote, put some line breaks between the sections you want to quote, and then Copy/Paste the quote tags around each section, like this:

    Thank you. >.<
    No problem!

  29. ISO #229
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,417
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Before Lissa locks the thread: you can highlight sections of a post that you want to reply to, click Reply With Quote, and only have that section of the post show up!!!!

  30. ISO #230
    Thread Analyst funnier6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    620
    Community
    Zelda Dungeon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#229)
    you can highlight sections of a post that you want to reply to, click Reply With Quote, and only have that section of the post show up!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

  31. ISO #231
    GOAT Tier LordQuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,308
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    oml those quote breaks were actually killing me

  32. ISO #232
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    48,286
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Gender
    I'm about to hit the button to rerand the game, so I'm closing this thread to make sure new rand discussion doesn't spill into it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Observer

The Observer may each night target a player and learn who they visited as well as who visited the target.