Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
Results 4,101 to 4,107 of 4107

Thread: Season 6, Game 5: The Legacy of the SANDS [The Mafia Championship] (RERAND)

1. Bookmark ISO #4101
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I don't have any strong candidates for the jury-picks, but I wouldn't mind another player from the towncore trio (so funnier or chox) getting through.

fdas deserves recognition for his two days of play. He might claim he was mostly playing his usual fare, but I think at some point he, even subconsiously, adapted a bit. And in the end, his actions set up the whole game. He didn't play for long, but he made a lasting impact on all of the match.

Drixx did... well, but I feel like he lacked presence in the thread?
    EK and Morrigan played to the best of their abilities, which is respectable.

I don't know about Litten. I still have a sour taste. I also feel like this wasn't really his A-game - probably just had bad luck with reads or something, but... I can't shake the feeling either I or him missed something there.

If Evenstar goes through, my noose is ready. I really don't want her to go through, GOD DAMN IT SHE WAS SO OBVIOUS she somehow managed to skirt around the thin red line pretty well, disrupting the game and annoying me, while still making it to the endgame.
    But I still dont want to her to get through because it will hurt my pride even more.

For the love of God forgive me, but... I don't really remember much about Keith aside from that whole vig claim debacle.

Rest of the players, same deal - I don't really recall that much of their play to say anything. I joined late, and my D1 and D2 memories (d1 especially) are super hazy. I'm.. bad at rereading. Laurentus, Chels, TMQ - I choose to believe you all tried your best.

This was a learning experience. Thank you all for the game, and thank you to the staff for giving me a chance and opportunity to play in a "high-stakes" game versus such a wide cast of different people from different communities. Love you all.

2. Bookmark ISO #4102
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

3. Bookmark ISO #4103
    Thread Analyst Lady Lambdadelta's Avatar
    Community
    Liar's Club/Mafiascum
    I wrote an article on playing scum that I had been working on for a while but finished after this game. It contains a reference to this game, so I figure I should put it here for anyone who wants to read.

https://forum.mafia451.com/t/playing-scum/2622

(There is also a version on Mafiascum, but this one has been copy-editted a little better)

Cheers folks, I hope that the jury looks at this game for people in the wildcards, because there's a lot of strong players in this game who deserve another chance.

4. Bookmark ISO #4104
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#4103)
    I wrote an article on playing scum that I had been working on for a while but finished after this game. It contains a reference to this game, so I figure I should put it here for anyone who wants to read.

(There is also a version on Mafiascum, but this one has been copy-editted a little better)

Cheers folks, I hope that the jury looks at this game for people in the wildcards, because there's a lot of strong players in this game who deserve another chance.
    Put it on https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...fia-University as well?

5. Bookmark ISO #4105
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate
  6. Bookmark ISO #4106
    Thread Analyst Lady Lambdadelta's Avatar
    Community
    Liar's Club/Mafiascum
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#4103)

Put it on https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...fia-University as well?
    Currently being done, just doing some logistics.

7. Bookmark ISO #4107
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate