Lime, were you surprised that amrock was so confident he couldn't get to lylo with me?
current thoughts on amrock after sciming his iso on pog 2+2:
- His willingness to consider different alignments in his scum reads is directly counter to pog anni. He never waivers on bennah or the guy that shot at him in ITA's
- His posting style is actually significantly less aggressive, confrontational, and rude. He had his moments in this game on d1 but in pog anni he was ALL CAPS A BUNCH, calling players idiots, and insulting their play for the entire game.
- Nothing at all resembling the wall posts here in pog anni
- His seemingly sudden shock at my play style. He modded my first game on MU and paid pretty close attention to me in that game. commented/ quoted me in DVC and discussed me with frog in DVC(specifically my style being clinical and detatched)
- Honestly expected villager!amrock to believe he could fool me as a hypothetical wolf. Perhaps I expect to much hubris from amrock or underestimate his opinion of me.
Things to do:
- brush up on OPmash(villager) where I don't remember any rudeness or aggression from amrock
- brush up on x-com(anon-Wolf) where I don't remember any rudeness or aggression from amrock
I have seen a few facets of amrock's game play and know he has different speeds he can play as wolf(x-com vs pog anni) so I am naturally paranoid. I think the only villager game I have seen of amrock was OPmash and the only game I was a villager with amrock in the game prior to this one was pog anni, where I was mostly afk. I have no idea what V/V with amrock will feel like yet. All that said, he has been incredibly villagery with his tone and earnestness. When he mentioned working hard while no one else is working ITT, I felt it.
I have amrock at Village lean and I am not sure I will ever have him higher than that. Unless I discover over time I am good at reading him.
wait I might be thinking of apoc in the BSG DVC
Mikan is smartbomb if you've played with them
Hey amrock is that game theory post you linked something new you got into?
Also I multiisoed myself to find my place and I have more posts than Lamp. With all the players here who somewhat know my style, I could just hammer him with memes and gifs and look all good, esp to AG. Everyone scumreads him. He’s a dead slot as a wolf.
for the record you werent hammering salt with jokes/memes
you were pointing out wolfy posts, and giving analysis in the form of jokes, etc. There is a big difference.
let me know when you are fully caught up please jack.
This guy has mountains of fluff and is completely absent. He has the villageriest tone I've ever seen which probably points to a weakness in my own skill because he's done nothing.
I'll be honest I didn't read the quotes, I just saw that you wrote the same thing under 2 quotes and had no other supporting thoughts on the read.
To make it fair, after you describe what you THINK was in their head as the made those posts or had that villagery mindset you mentioned. I will read the quotes and do the same.
I think you fail to realize that we need to understand what you are thinking, why you are thinking those things, and how you arrived at those thoughts.
People don't ask for reads from players to help them solve a different slot(often). They ask players for reads to understand THAT players slot.
you can give me more BS about style differences or harassing you, but I dont have the record for most lynched player ever, so maybe adapt you play for the benefit of which ever team rands you.
do you plan to make any effort in explaining anything you say this game?
or are you waiting for me to give my full reads list so you can copy my posts and pretend they are your own again?
Lamp's posts today read
Very mafia to me
Predicting wolf flip today
Feels like we're on a decent track
Lamp + Mikan/Jack + ???
Big Rock's Mountainous Day 2 Votecount
Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase) 4 Lamphouse AndrewGreve (136), Ampharos (22), Amrock (141), Mantichondria (10) 4 Jackofhearts2005 Limestone (68), Mikan Tsumiki (30), Duskfall (26), AbuHumaid (8) 1 Mikan Tsumiki Michelle (13) 1 Duskfall Seththeking (19) 1 AbuHumaid Lamphouse (28) 2 Not voting Jackofhearts2005 (77), Manasi (17)
View Vote History
Day 2 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 14th, 2019. There are 1560560460000 remaining.
Requested by Jackofhearts2005 at 1 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes, 8 seconds remaining.
I love these long phases.
jack I am hype for your readthrough btw
or the continuation of it
Dusk never expanded on why he had those 4 village reads.
What do you think about dusk saying you were village for pushing shad, then being confused and asking you about your wall post because he was skimming then listing you as village again.
michelle being afk is in line with the wolf game I read(and the wolf chat)
she was pretty frozen and commented on it in wolf chat a bunch. Even pretended to be asleep or afk, and said she was going to pretend in wolfchat. madness#1 I think.
shruged it off as whatever
don't think he read my wall fully as either alignment. Probably just said the idea he had in his head.
But nobody seems to townread this guy and you're telling me he either rands wolf an uncanny amount and sucks at it or he lives on mislynch lane. This looks like the most predictable mislynch of all time.
How much do you believe he's making up stuff about your meta? If you tell me you're damn sure, I'll go along with it in spite of the warning bells because I get that sometimes, you just lock into a wolf. I've done it in 5 games this year and was only able to lynch the wolf on the first day in one of them so I'm more sympathetic to that than I am to a potential town Lamp.
Abu pushing Jack+Lamp while we're tied and I'm town could make him wolf with Lamp (setting up the Jack mislynch if Lamp goes or setting up the Lamp no lynch if Jack goes) or he knows both players are town and just wants the wagons to stay as is.
I don't see any town viewpoint behind that stance.
You guys like bourbon?
First off I want you to vote your best candidate. I hate when people sheep me. If you find my argument compelling that is fine but vote because you decided it is the best vote given the gamestate.
As far as my thoughts on his read of me and lying:
It is possible HE BELIEVES he can read me as well as he says does. He generally has a bad self-evaluation process. The things I think he lied about in order of least important to most:
1) My rank in SC2. It is a minor thing but it was 100% a lie he never checked. We used to play SC2 back in beta and right after release. I have always been diamond rank(he even went to spectate a tournament I qualified/played in during beta. Day9 casted it, I got crushed) We recently played a few games together because I played the campaigns and we just sorta played. I went 4-1 first day(in semi close game) and he came back day 2 and CRUSHED me 3-0. I was unranked those days(hadnt played ladder since season 1 of Sc2 in wings of liberty), and went and got diamond rank the next day. I never checked and made it up. It might be a NAI lie, but its weird. He also lied about beating me in games we played as a wolf in either traitors #1 or madness #2 AND lied about me hating LOTR as a wolf.
2) Remembering my wolf meta from POG. He stated he remembers my wolf games from pog like 8 or 9 years ago. I don't even remember wolfing a single game. I was suspicious of this the more I thought about his read of me over the weekend. I asked him when he read them and how many. 2 games years ago. It is plausible but I doubt it.
3) My actual meta from pog 8 years ago. He said I made arguments that cant hold water and was pedantic as a wolf. I am ALWAYS pedantic, and more specifically I have been pedantic this game, and even more specifically the posts he used to call me lock town this game were pedantic. Also I don't think anyone thinks I have trouble making arguments as any alignment that can hold water. It is made up and made up in a fashion that reminds me of what he did in the past two games.
If I vote Lamp, it's gonna be because of the old SC2 Diamond Rank Tell.