Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Narutoforums
    AKA
    WolfPrinceKouga, WPK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    This was the best scum team of this season and one I felt should have had three wolves top 4, two in the advancing spots. All you guys got to show for it in the post game voting was Hyena being 3rd instead of the "reserved for second best wolf" 4th spot that only JackShephard has managed to break before in the very first game.

2. ISO #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by IBA (#4148)
    Also yeah I felt an unconscious obligation to "balance" my ticket but in retrospect kind of wish I had voted just straight scum ticket + Wisp.
    I know what you mean. It was a really hard decision for me to narrow it down to the final 4 as I felt there were 6 or 7 people who played a very clean game, though I think if any town people were to advance, it would be Wisp and Dan, and I indicated that on my own ballot. But I do think this was an example of a scum team that played really well as a unit, and you did your job very well for the tough spot you were subbed into. I would wolf with you again. It was a pleasure.

3. ISO #4153
    Timezone
    Community
    Mariokart64.com
    Thanks guys! I'm on vacation but I just saw this. Congratulations Nanook!

4. ISO #4154
    Timezone
    Community
    Mariokart64.com
    Hey everyone, so I gave it some thought and I have a lot going on this summer that I would have to sacrifice some of if I was to do a wildcard game. So I am withdrawing - I already informed Lissa. It's sad but I would want to be able to give it my all and it would just take a lot from me to do that. Hopefully Hyena gets considered for a spot replacing me, he truly deserves it in my opinion!

5. ISO #4155
    Soul Reader Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by DansGame89 (#4154)
    Hey everyone, so I gave it some thought and I have a lot going on this summer that I would have to sacrifice some of if I was to do a wildcard game. So I am withdrawing - I already informed Lissa. It's sad but I would want to be able to give it my all and it would just take a lot from me to do that. Hopefully Hyena gets considered for a spot replacing me, he truly deserves it in my opinion!
    Sad to hear that you can't make it dan would have loved to watch you in the wildcards hopefully your vacation is a nice one though you deserve it.

6. ISO #4156
    Sorry to see you go Dan, enjoy your summer!

7. ISO #4157
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Unfortunate. Hope they give you the wildcard, Hyena.