Still Lovesick Mafia
Fall in love with werewolf again... again.
Hosted By: Empoof
Start Date: June 17th, 2019
SOD/EOD: 6am/6pm PST [9am/9pm EST]
Phase Lengths: 36/12
Night Chat: Masons and Mafia both get Night chat.
Out of Thread Communication: if role pm says so
Posting Requirement: 5 "game oriented" posts. If you don't meet this requirement I'll pester you or replace you. 50 posts maximum per day, lifted 1 hour before End of Day.
This is a 17er Open Light game, which will feature:
9 Vanilla Townspersons
2 Masons that become Lovers upon claiming in the thread
Mafia Role Cop (2-shot)
Mason in-thread claim will be up to mod discretion.
Heartbreaker, a one-way lovermaker: Every night, the Heartbreaker chooses a target. Whenever the Heartbreaker dies by any means (lynch or vigilante shot), the target will also die. If the target dies before the Heartbreaker, the Heartbreaker stays alive.
Full role PMs of each role will be in the OP of the game, along with Order of Operations and any FAQ answers I get before the rand.
- Majority will be in effect starting Day 2. Day 2 onward will end the instant a majority is reached.
- Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
- Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
- Votes are automatically locked at LYLO.
- No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
- Mafia factional kills are mandatory. Mafia must submit a factional kill each night, or a player outside their faction will be chosen at random.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
4) Alice Liddell