Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2755

Thread: Season 3, Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship]

1. Bookmark ISO #2251
    Community
    Octopus Overlords
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2250)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moliere (#2249)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2246)
    Get avatars!
    Why do you care so much? If I had known it would rile you up I wouldn't have bothered.
    Mostly cause I keep mixing player names up and it makes me look bad.

When/if I die, I'll tell myself that's why as I weep and rock myself to sleep.
    Fair enough. I don't recall you ever going after Nimbus for the same Avatar violation. Just sayin'.

Also, digitaldude's avatar is mesmerizing. First the right side. Then the left side. Oh, back to the right side. Nope, now back to the left side. Uh oh, the right side again...

2. Bookmark ISO #2252
    Ultimate hee ho Jackofhearts2005's Avatar
    Community
    HCRealms RIP :'(
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Well, nobody has a name like "Nimbus" except "Nimbus."

3. Bookmark ISO #2253
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus (#2224)
    Speaking of, who should be the lynch on Day 4? Jack, FCD or Xardob? Three are the choices assuming Agent meets his maker Night 3. There should be an order we adhere to after this lynch goes through.
    I've been leaning FCD but Jack's posts today ring a little bit too phony and desperate to me, and I might be shifting over to him. This is not a decision we need to make right now though. I plan to spend the whole day figuring it out.

4. Bookmark ISO #2254
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Surely xardob is next in line to the iron throne. to be lynched.
    Thank you for joining us. Please tell us more about this Lynch Xardob campaign.

5. Bookmark ISO #2255
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-zark-7 (#2231)
    Quote Originally Posted by madchemist (#2227)
    Sorry, been at a graduation all day. Will get around to looking at things in the next few hours, but it seems like we have a wolf already, so I don't have to do a lot of thinking.
    @madchemist no rush, it appears we have some time, but I'd be interested in your rainbow list. Specifically any thoughts on possible blocker.

More in a bit,

7z7
    second

6. Bookmark ISO #2256
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Quote Originally Posted by madchemist (#2232)
    Sorry, been at a graduation all day. Will get around to looking at things in the next few hours, but it seems like we have a wolf already, so I don't have to do a lot of thinking.
    @madchemist no rush, it appears we have some time, but I'd be interested in your rainbow list. Specifically any thoughts on possible blocker.

More in a bit,

7z7
    Speculating on who has which mafia role seems a bit too unlikely to achieve anything for me to give it a serious thought. Right now identifying the mafia, of whatever variety, is far more critical.

Figured you were vig; there weren't too many people who would shoot frog.

Nimbus is to be believed in the absence of a counterclaim, obviously, and the conversation so far today seems to confirm his claim.

Augustus and digitaldude are almost locked in villagers. Still pretty sure sloonei is a vill too.

Which means my list is otherwise about the same as before. Unless one of my vill reads is horribly wrong (which is possible), the other wolves are to be found among Jack, Xardob, FCD, and Agent. In order of wolfishness, I find FCD worst, then Jack, then Agent, then Xardob. Xardob feels kind of like Malcolm to me - a complete devil-may-care attitude toward everything.
    I was seconding the request for a rainbow form of these thoughts, but at this point my Rainbows For Everyone idea seems a bit moot, since we're all focused on the same group of suspects. I supposed a ranked order of those guys would be a better aid to utilize.

7. Bookmark ISO #2257
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2243)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xardob (#2237)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2235)
    Hi, Xardob. You drunk?
    A bit, yeah. What do you think about the possibility of Augustus being a wolf? And Sloonei as well.
    Me, too, a bit.

I don't really like the odds.

I mean, I'll ISO them cause if you and me are both town, we're headed for a loss so I owe it to the town to try. But I figure Mole is for sure scum and FCD is almost surely scum and Agent is probably scum, too (he should be panicking if he's not. Instead he's trying to bus or distance you, which won't get the wolves a win unless you're town and isn't convincing anyhow).

But halfway through Sloon's ISO, he looks damn town. My previous Augustus ISO made him really look town but needs a re-eval after 3 townie flips. My previous you ISO made you look really bad. Plus, you know, you've been kinda hostile and uncooperative and haven't backed up your claims.

The real thing that makes me think (maybe 20%) that you could be town is the tie vote shenanigans but as Augustus said, you could just be trying to not take responsibility for townie death and this game isn't great to play on D2, considering the numbers. But you did try it on night one. Idk. You aren't doing yourself any favors.

Wish Sunbae was alive to read my #heart. Can't help but feel he'd believe me. Sun Fan wouldn't. Oh well. I don't even think the Sun Fan kill was about framing me. I mean, I can always argue framing and then it's WIFOM. I just think Sun Fan looked smart and dangerous.

Anywho, though I was thinking Sloon might be scum, that was pure process of elimination assuming you were town. His ISO looks good. The one thing I don't like about him (so far) is that he didn't want to go along with the "of Augustus and Xardob, who is mafia" thing. But I kinda get why he didn't, even if he's town.

Anyway, if you're town (and again, maybe a 20% chance of that), I'm prooooooobably looking at Digi as fourth wolf. But I may revise that idea after I re-ISO.

I figure, I'm fourth suspect and you're fifth. I figure, 7z gets blocked tonight. So I should have 1 night (after we take out Mole), a day and night (after we take down FCD) and probably another for Arsenal. That's like a week to ISO four players. I can put off doing that cause I'm still on mobile.
    I went along with your "augustus or xardob" thing, I told you I'd picm xardob. I then asked you asked me that and you explained, but I didn't fully understand your explanation.

This is another post that seems a bit panicked and desperatec like you are trying to spin something. I may have turned my tunnel vision on you, but I'm feeling better and better about it as we go.

8. Bookmark ISO #2258
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xardob (#2217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#2214)
    If my lone vote is your only concern, would it help to know that when I left for work yesterday Agent was in the lead? Everyone moved off him after I was gone and I didn't get back until after the deadline.
    Yeah, it does. Who was voting Agent with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host View Post
    Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship] Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Agent Sloonei (48), digitaldude (121), Augustus (73), Moliere (15)
    2 Arsenalex Xardob (2), Malcolm (11)
    2 Malcolm FCD (7), Jackofhearts2005 (25)
    1 Moliere Nimbus (7)
    1 digitaldude Agent (4)
    1 Nimbus Arsenalex (9)
    3 Not voting 7-zark-7 (9), madchemist (16), Sunbae (109)

View Vote History

Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Thursday, June 9th, 2016. There are 1465516860000 remaining.

Requested by digitaldude at 0 days, 4 hours, 46 minutes, 7 seconds remaining.

9. Bookmark ISO #2259
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    I'm going to disagree with something I just said, or at least implied. I said we should focus on the main group of suspects we have, and while I think that's where we'll find our scums too, I think it would be foolish to discount anyone until we're absolutely certain. Augustus and digitaldude, and also me, have gone pretty much untested through this whole game.

10. Bookmark ISO #2260
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    This page belongs to me, none of you are allowed to post on it.
    I can stop now.

11. Bookmark ISO #2261
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship] Day 3 Votecount

4 Moliere Nimbus (26), digitaldude (69), Sloonei (56), Jackofhearts2005 (38)
    1 Agent Moliere (11)
    6 Not voting Xardob (6), FCD (11), madchemist (3), Agent (3), Augustus (52), 7-zark-7 (15)

View Vote History

Day 3 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Sunday, June 12th, 2016. There are 1465776060000 remaining.

Requested by digitaldude at 1 days, 15 hours, 52 minutes, 13 seconds remaining.

12. Bookmark ISO #2262
    Community
    Mangahelpers
    Since everyone posted I think we can majority vote and end this phase now.

13. Bookmark ISO #2263
    Ultimate hee ho Jackofhearts2005's Avatar
    Community
    HCRealms RIP :'(
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

As long as you and Augustus are both reasonably sure on Xardob, it doesn't matter what you think of me.

14. Bookmark ISO #2264
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#2256)
    Quote Originally Posted by madchemist (#2232)

More in a bit,

7z7
    Speculating on who has which mafia role seems a bit too unlikely to achieve anything for me to give it a serious thought. Right now identifying the mafia, of whatever variety, is far more critical.

Figured you were vig; there weren't too many people who would shoot frog.

Nimbus is to be believed in the absence of a counterclaim, obviously, and the conversation so far today seems to confirm his claim.

Augustus and digitaldude are almost locked in villagers. Still pretty sure sloonei is a vill too.

Which means my list is otherwise about the same as before. Unless one of my vill reads is horribly wrong (which is possible), the other wolves are to be found among Jack, Xardob, FCD, and Agent. In order of wolfishness, I find FCD worst, then Jack, then Agent, then Xardob. Xardob feels kind of like Malcolm to me - a complete devil-may-care attitude toward everything.
    I was seconding the request for a rainbow form of these thoughts, but at this point my Rainbows For Everyone idea seems a bit moot, since we're all focused on the same group of suspects. I supposed a ranked order of those guys would be a better aid to utilize.
    Meh. Suppose I should anyway.

Madchemist
    7-zark-7
    Nimbus
    - Top 3 should be self-explanatory by now
    Augustus - He should be lynched under no circumstances. I've had him as goodie-ish all game and my town reads have at least been solid so far, there are actions of his that i don't see any wolf possibly doing, Sunbae thought he was a villager, and that should do for now.
    digitaldude - Still think he's a villager. Less certain on him than I am on Augustus, but he also has a few actions that I regard as something wolves almost never do.
    Sloonei - Already said my piece here. I felt he acquitted himself very well day 1, I like his read on FCD a lot (if this is wrong, though, I'd say he becomes a reasonable suspect), and has been doing things in general that feel like trying to figure stuff out rather than knowing who's who already.
    Xardob - He's made himself the least suspect of my suspects. Not fond of his attitude, but check out what he has said: He named guys like Zark and Nimbus as likely innocents, and has accused guys like Moliere, FCD, and Jack. If he's a wolf, he's relying on not being listened to because of his style of play, or I'm already worng on guys like digitaldude and sloonei and it doesn't matter. I think he's more likely innocent.
    Agent - Has still done practically nothing I consider worthy of note. I don't particularly like anything he has said, either. Such suspicions as he's expressed have pretty much all been against goodies, and he's completely avoided mentioning Moliere/FCD/Jack
    Jackofhearts - Really been bothering me, despite fair amount of activity. ISO'ed Moliere as weak town back on day 2, which looks bad now. Feel like he's pushed an awful lot against guys I don't think are wolves or who have been revealed as not wolves, very little against the others.
    FCD - His posts from early today feel like someone working too hard to try to save a teammate. Tried to give us reasons to doubt Nimbus, after he came around on Nimbus being tracker he tried to argue that Moliere might be the vig, and he's been suspicious as hell all game.

15. Bookmark ISO #2265
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Zark and Nimbus, if you have the time I'd like you to comment on my villager reads in particular: is there anyone you think I've labeled good too easily? Or even bad too easily?

16. Bookmark ISO #2266
    Community
    Mangahelpers
    Why no lynch yet? We will have a further 36 hours to figure out the other mafia.

17. Bookmark ISO #2267
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude (#2266)
    Why no lynch yet? We will have a further 36 hours to figure out the other mafia.
    Because the lynch stops further discussion, I presume, due to ending the day phase early.

Actually, how does that work? Can we still talk until 8 PM on Sunday night regardless of there already being a lynch? Is the timeline moved up so that the next day starts earlier?

18. Bookmark ISO #2268
    Community
    JesusToastMafia
    I don't mind an early maj. One of the power roles will likely die tonight so it's probably best to let them say their final piece first.

19. Bookmark ISO #2269
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus (#2268)
    I don't mind an early maj. One of the power roles will likely die tonight so it's probably best to let them say their final piece first.
    I've said about as much as I feel inclined to say. Unless someone else feels up for a strenuous debate, that is.

20. Bookmark ISO #2270
    Community
    Mangahelpers
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus (#2268)
    What you mean final piece?

21. Bookmark ISO #2271
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    I wouldn't be opposed to ending this early if we can. Waiting until Sunday night for a lynch that's already locked in place seems excessive. It's best to move on, but not until everyone's said all they can say.
    looking at zark and nimbus mostly.

22. Bookmark ISO #2272
    Bandwagoner
    Community
    Taleworlds

[CENTER]
    1 Moliere Nimbus (7)
    1 digitaldude Agent (4)
    1 Nimbus Arsenalex (9)

Thanks for that, Sloonei. See that fourth vote on Agent by Moliere? What does everyone make of it? It's things like this that make me think Agent might be innocent.

And another thing is bothering me. Chemist continued survival. I'd like everyone to entertain the thought that the wolves kept him alive because he got at least one of them as firmly innocent.

23. Bookmark ISO #2273
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xardob (#2272)
    Thanks for that, Sloonei. See that fourth vote on Agent by Moliere? What does everyone make of it? It's things like this that make me think Agent might be innocent.
    Could be. Agent's an awfully weak read for me because he's given so little to work with, and it's hardly out of the realm of possibility that he's a villager. For that reason, he's also the type of wolf I'd backstab at the first opportunity in exchange for credibility, so I'm not about to call him clear just because a wolf voted him.

And another thing is bothering me. Chemist continued survival. I'd like everyone to entertain the thought that the wolves kept him alive because he got at least one of them as firmly innocent.
    I've given some thought to the notion myself. An Augustus/DD/sloonei wolf hunts some of my villager reads to make the rest of villager reads look good. It's possible.

Alternatively, they could have just been trying to find the vig and tracker because they view my role as non-threatening.

*Shrug*

Tough to say.

24. Bookmark ISO #2274
    Community
    Mangahelpers

[CENTER]
    1 Moliere Nimbus (7)
    1 digitaldude Agent (4)
    1 Nimbus Arsenalex (9)

I think he wasn't a priority for them the first 2 nights.

25. Bookmark ISO #2275
    Community
    Mangahelpers

26. Bookmark ISO #2276
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Doing an ISO on Moliere and a thread re-read because I have nothing better to do today. Looking to see if I can add anything else to what I've already said.

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere (#543)
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus (#512)
    If not Zark today, maybe Moliere.

Just don't get how someone can give absolutely nothing yet. Are you that bad?

(Thoughts subject to change.)
    Absolutely nothing? You seem to have high expectations for Day 1. Should I post 90 times pretending to ready people as wolf or town because they didn't answer my questions the right way?
    This interaction between Moliere and Augustus is very non-packmate-like.

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere (#1325)
    madchemist: Sunbae, Malcolm, Augustus, The Sun Fan, tbane5

tbane5: Frog, 7-zark-7, madchemist, Nimbus, Sunbae, Sloonei, Xardob

Let's take a look at the actual data instead of making stuff up about the way someone posts (too much, too little, not saying things that sound "townie", etc). The above represents those that voted for people we know to be villagers. Are there people that stand out for pushing for their deaths? Or people that silently jumped on the train to push it along?

Why kill The Sun Fan last night? I didn't read them as a particular threat like, for example, Frog. Although he might have posted to excess (in my opinion) he seemed to have interesting insights too. Malcolm and 7-zark-7 are high on my threat list today based upon their voting and Frog's input yesterday.
    I consider this list interesting mostly because of who's not on it.

I'm also miffed that none of the people voting me day 1 seem to have been wolves.

27. Bookmark ISO #2277
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Digitaldude pretty much incompatible with jack and with FCD as packmates, because of the whole nickname argument about Tingle.

28. Bookmark ISO #2278
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Honestly, at this point I think I do just want to fast-forward, kill Moliere today, then get rid of FCD as soon as possible (try a vig shot, but if that's blocked or the vig is hunted, then with tomorrow's lynch), then reassess depending on how he flips. If FCD is a wolf like I expect, I think it's game over, as that would make Digitaldude and Sloonei completely clear along with the three power roles and Augustus giving the village majority clear. If he's a vill, things become more difficult, with Sloonei and digitaldude both possible wolves (even if I still feel both are unlikely). But I probably won't have to live to worry about that anyway, so I can afford to be lazy like that.

29. Bookmark ISO #2279
    Community
    Mangahelpers

30. Bookmark ISO #2280
    Community
    Paradox Interactive
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude (#2279)
    please madchemist end this...
    Don't think I'm enough, actually, but I'll do my part.

##Vote Moliere

31. Bookmark ISO #2281
    Community
    Mafia Universe

5 Moliere Nimbus (26), digitaldude (75), Sloonei (57), Jackofhearts2005 (39), madchemist (12)
    1 Agent Moliere (11)
    5 Not voting Xardob (7), FCD (11), Agent (3), Augustus (53), 7-zark-7 (15)

View Vote History

Day 3 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Sunday, June 12th, 2016. There are 1465776060000 remaining.

Requested by digitaldude at 1 days, 5 hours, 0 minutes, 3 seconds remaining.

32. Bookmark ISO #2282
    Community
    Mafia Universe

5 Moliere Nimbus (26), digitaldude (75), Sloonei (57), Jackofhearts2005 (39), madchemist (12)
    1 Agent Moliere (11)
    5 Not voting Xardob (7), FCD (11), Agent (3), Augustus (53), 7-zark-7 (15)

View Vote History

Requested by Nimbus at 1 days, 5 hours, 0 minutes, 2 seconds remaining.

33. Bookmark ISO #2283
    Community
    One Piece Bay Mafia

34. Bookmark ISO #2284
    Community
    VGCW
    Alright, Alright.Everyoen seem to beleive I'm a wolf and I kind of lost any interest to defend myself if the onyl answer I'm gonna get is ''You are defending yourself too much.'' So let's just finish this day and if the vig want to shoot me, go for it bro, the wolf will have a pleasure letting you do it.

##Vote Moliere

35. Bookmark ISO #2285
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship] Day 3 Final Votecount

6 Moliere Nimbus (27), digitaldude (75), Sloonei (57), Jackofhearts2005 (39), madchemist (12), FCD (12)
    1 Agent Moliere (11)
    4 Not voting Xardob (7), Agent (3), Augustus (53), 7-zark-7 (15)

View Vote History

Moliere was lynched. They were: Mafia Goon.

Day 3 has ended.

Day 3 ended at 3:05 PM EDT on Saturday, June 11th, 2016.

36. Bookmark ISO #2286
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship] Night 3 Start

Night 3 has begun.

Please submit your night actions below the thread.

Night 3 ends at 3:05 AM EDT on Sunday, June 12th, 2016. There are 1465715160000 remaining.

37. Bookmark ISO #2287
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship] Night 3 Results

Nimbus was killed. They were: Town Tracker.

Night 3 has ended.

Night 3 ended at 3:05 AM EDT on Sunday, June 12th, 2016.

38. Bookmark ISO #2288
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Game 6: Mad Men [Mafia Championship] Day 4 Start

Day 4 has begun.

Living Players

@7-zark-7
    @Agent
    @Augustus
    @digitaldude
    @FCD
    @Jackofhearts2005
    @madchemist
    @Sloonei
    @Xardob

Day 4 ends at 3:05 PM EDT on Monday, June 13th, 2016. There are 1465844760000 remaining.

39. Bookmark ISO #2289
    Community
    Mangahelpers

##Vote FCD

40. Bookmark ISO #2290
    Community
    http://forum.thewolfgame.net/
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude (#2289)
    They got nimbus and blocked zark.

##Vote FCD
    So it goes. I tried to kill FCD last night (this morning? It's all running together)... Might as well do it today.

##Vote FCD

Waving at friends back home, I have to wonder what FCD stands for. Mafias tend to have Godfathers although this affair seems slightly less formal. Godmothers tend to be fairies (not that kind) that only leaves the C.

So... FairyCatDaddy? There's someone on my forum I'd like you to meet.

More in a bit,

7z7

41. Bookmark ISO #2291
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    I was also goig to come in with a pressure vote on FCD but I don't want to out us on the brink again right off the bat. At the moment I do think he's the safest choice, but let's use all the time we have to talk about this. Today is critical.
    So, digitaldude and zark, why FCD over Agent or Jack?

42. Bookmark ISO #2292
    Community
    http://forum.thewolfgame.net/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#2291)
    I was also goig to come in with a pressure vote on FCD but I don't want to out us on the brink again right off the bat. At the moment I do think he's the safest choice, but let's use all the time we have to talk about this. Today is critical.
    So, digitaldude and zark, why FCD over Agent or Jack?
    Those are my top three. It's a toss up really, but I said nothing about FCD in thread yesterday while implying I would target Jack tonight. There's a slim chance they wouldn't block me if I was targeting a human.

I suspect I will get night killed this time. The question is more who is leading the logic in the wolf thread. I suspect FCD more than Jack in that regard, but believe they are both scum.

More in a bit,

7z7

43. Bookmark ISO #2293
    Community
    VGCW
    Ah dagnit i'm alive? Dagnit you bunch of wolfs,let me die already. But I can understand the moves, with how wacky the vig is, I'm not sur I would trust him to shoot the guy with the more suspicion on.

So anyway, what are the accusations against me? The stupid TIngle thing that I already explained why it's probably the most stupid acucsation I received in my entire life and have 0 worth? The fact that I ''defended Moliere'' and by that it mean ''I said I believed that Nimbus could be saying the truth ,I had a different opinion than Moliere on the silent players and that I never once said he was town''?Wow, I really defended him guys, arrest me right now, i'm a psychopat!Or what about the fact that I was DESPICABLE enough to say my opinion on what I think was the night one kills and I was wrong? Someone was WRONG on the INTERNET?! THAT'S TOO MUCH' SHOOT! More seriously, mafia killing Frog and Vig shooting Sun Fan made more sense. I was wrong, but you can't say to me that the mafia killing the most active and dangerous player D1 didn't make any sense. And I'm sorry, but with the way Frog was playing, even if yes the Vig clearly showed D1 he had some kind of doubts, it's still a stupid move and a mistake. Let Frog at least live for D2. Because it would have gave more time to Frog to ask questions, help us have a lead and all that. And during N2, if you still didn't liked him, shooting him would maybe be more logical as if he was to flip wolf, with all the things he would have said D2, we would ahve learn even more things about him. Instead, we lost him too fast to use is talent and too fast to get informations on other player. So it was not a good move or a logical move, it was a mistake. And I should not be blamed that I had think that the Vig wouldn't make such a terrible one.

44. Bookmark ISO #2294
    Community
    VGCW
    SO yeah, if you want to accuse me, do it. But please have something of quality in your accusations because not one of the accusations I answered in my alst paragraph were good at all!

45. Bookmark ISO #2295
    Community
    JesusToastMafia
    Please don't pile up FCD votes today. I still have my reservations.

46. Bookmark ISO #2296
    Community
    JesusToastMafia
    First, Agent is a wolf. Not sure why it isn't as clear as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by FCD (#1612)
    Agent is really, really suspicious since the begining of the game. The first thign he did was to defend Zark without a lot of explanation, just sayign he felt the bandwagon was not good. That's all. He gave the same exact type of asnwers soemone like malcolm would do and it's pretty clear to everyone that I don't llike that. If you want to put pressure on someone, if you want to be useful, you need to give information, you need arguments, to make us think about what you are saying. There's absolutly no post of Agent that does that. He say he dosen't like how defencive peoples were on Malcolm bandwagon (Somethign I insinuated myself earlier in the game) and when asked for an example, he only quote someoene adn say that. He dosen't explain why he think there's a link between Sunbae and Malcolm, he don't give explanations and argumentation about anything.
    That in particular makes me think Agent and FCD might not be wolves together. While I do consider potential bussing, it's not the kind of bussing Moliere was doing where he previously hopped onto the Agent lynch because it was the running wagon at the time. It looks like he's calling him out here on his own accord.

I mean, FCD might very well be a wolf because a lot of his posts are still awful, but I'd much rather first lynch the person who is a wolf for sure than the person who has a decent chance of flipping wolf.

47. Bookmark ISO #2297
    Community
    JesusToastMafia
    When we're this far in, it's time to throw away those thoughts of "I can't believe a wolf would be playing like that". You're essentially just giving him an excuse to continue playing like he has been. He's likely just straight up struggling.

48. Bookmark ISO #2298
    Community
    JesusToastMafia
    Plus, I saw him online earlier. Doesn't post here. lol

49. Bookmark ISO #2299
    Community
    JesusToastMafia

50. Bookmark ISO #2300
    Community
    JesusToastMafia
    Can't get over Xardob's villager read on Agent. And then Jack stating Agent is an easy fall guy is pretty much the kind of read a bro would give their teammate who isn't doing much. I dunno.

Could be Agent/Xardob/Jack with FCD as the scapegoat. Even if that was the case and they got him lynched, they still wouldn't win anyway.