Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3, Game 7: Broforce [Mafia Championship]

1. ISO #51
    wait ... i figured out the quote thing ... it's an image. the link is still there though.

2. ISO #52
    Community
    Smashboards
    when thingy was tryna get this started at 8 today i was like

"SWAG I CAN PLAY ONCE DEADLINE DROPS THISLL BE CHILLIN"

n then i wound up taking a three and a half hour nap.

well two hours in is good enough right?

3. ISO #53
    Why aren't you voting for one of the existing players to start a wagon or voting for a person and selling us on your preferred wagon?

4. ISO #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanari (#34)
    What a distressing lack of wagons
    My previous post was supposed to quote this. I also missed that you voted already so my post makes no sense

5. ISO #55
    why do care about wagons. we are working for a billionaire ... build me a teched-out semi-truck

6. ISO #56
    The person above me is scum. When the game starts, I'm going to convince everyone of this by furiously bludgeoning everyone with a series of exhaustive dissertations, and by my cunning and overabundant use of smilies.
    @Azrael I'm perched for your dissertations on nobody.

7. ISO #57
    With short days everyone needs a vote on someone by the end of the first 24 hrs. Otherwise we risk getting into a no lynch situation and it just being messy.

8. ISO #58
    Community
    GOG.com
    With short days everyone needs a vote on someone by the end of the first 24 hrs. Otherwise we risk getting into a no lynch situation and it just being messy.
    HOOOORAY!

9. ISO #59
    Community
    Giraffe Boards
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG (#57)
    HOOOORAY!
    I wouldn't call 72 hours short. It's near the normal for me (we play with 3-4 RL days for each Day cycle)
    Creator of Hell's Kitchen Mafia. Player/Host at Giraffe Boards

10. ISO #60
    Ummmmmm, can you elaborate on this?

I don't see having 48 hours remaining in the day phase with people who haven't voted yet being a problem. Why is this so concerning for you?

11. ISO #61
    Community
    Smashboards
    if im gonna be poppin into the thread and seeing a $#@!load of content every time i do (especially at 50 ppp) ill go ahead and post read ups 1 pg at a time to keep $#@! clean

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt (#11)
    Also host pls re-rand again you didn't roll me scum with Newcomb

##Vote Newcomb
    whod he roll you scum with

Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#15)
    Hi hi hi everybody!

I just wanted to say hi to everybody because its super cool to be here to play mafai with everbody thanks.

I?ll tell you some about me so we can be friends and meet and maybe it will be like real life more, just like facebook.

I really like Pokemans and video games but not wii cause that?s all my mom lets us play most times, which is really super dumb because wii tanks is boring even though my brother once got to the invisible tanks, and reading sometimes but only some things. I like comic books too, even though batman vs superman is pretty much the dumbest thing ever because superman would just shoot batman with his eyebeams like one time and turn him into ashes. What?s batman going to do? Punch superman in the balls his balls are made out of steel that?s why he?s the man of steel, duh, and anyway my brother says DC comics is for ******* but you can?t say that word anymore, and anyway I think he only likes Black Widown because he keeps all these pictures of her in his room and my parents are like ?sure we?ll buy you a new tissue box every week because we have totally no idea why you blow your nose so much but whatever? lol.

So anyway, I never played mafia before but on my forum everybody was like ?no? so I came because everyone knows I?m good at flappy bird (I got 14 once), but I read the first few games so I learned what to do.

I know that it?s important to look town and because I read those games I know how to do that you just do too things first, you vote for yourself:

Vote yogsloth

Because that?s what everybody does and then you?re a good guy, but sometimes you also rage quit, and then you have do a ?dummytell? which means to pretend you made a mistake on the game, so like I can say ?oh I wonder if there are two vig?s in this game ROFLOLOLOL? and now you all think I?m locktown forever which I am so its really easy that way and anyway on the internet nobody knows I?m a dog.

Anyway if you ever want to trade Pokemans with me I?m on skype I?m yogsloth2003. Just don?t message me after 8 PM cuz Ill get in trouble.
    ##Vote yogsloth

reading this post gave me hiv

Quote Originally Posted by Kennigit (#24)
    I look forward to confuzzling many non-spelled out acronyms and idioms/phrases from disparate sites, and likely spamming the thread with some of the votecount features and learning the UI

Good thing I rolled a townie. I wouldn't want to lie to a group of strangers. You don't think anyone would do that, would you? Just lie?

##Vote tmofer.mashiro

I will have to be posting mainly on the road/from mobile for a few days.
    saaaaaaame @bold

Quote Originally Posted by fdas (#32)
    Oh wait, it looks like older stuff is just removed from the quote.
    nice racking up post count amirite

Quote Originally Posted by heuristically_alone (#35)
    Glad the game restarted as I had apparently been killed night 0! FoS on yogsloth
    why fos?

12. ISO #62
    Community
    Smashboards
    let the record show that i shamelessly piggyback the questioning of having everybody wonder aloud about GGG wanting everybody voting within 24 hrs of game start

also the coding for this site is $#@!ing fantastic

13. ISO #63
    Community
    GOG.com

##Vote yogsloth

reading this post gave me hiv

I got those once when my mom changed the laundry detergent. Just put some kalomine lotion on they'll go away.

14. ISO #64
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Flight Rising
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by heuristically_alone (#39)
    Cuz it's true. And if someone else is more obv town than me hopefully I don't get killed at night.
    See, generally speaking, scum likes to avoid killing VTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennigit (#42)
    If you build it they will come

*waves flag looking over corn field standing in the back of my Built Ford Tough F150*
    I like you

Quote Originally Posted by GGG (#43)
    I also don't like fdas test the forum software posts either. Looks like fake participation to me.
    I had that same instinctive reaction but I think it's null in and of itself. If fdas continues to not provide content, then it's worth revisiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless (#47)
    Better?
    Moderately, although Cobalt is totes a superior wagon. I won't judge though.

Quote Originally Posted by MightySpeck (#55)
    why do care about wagons. we are working for a billionaire ... build me a teched-out semi-truck
    Why shouldn't we care about wagons? What do you care about that isn't wagons?

Quote Originally Posted by Colby11 (#59)
    I wouldn't call 72 hours short. It's near the normal for me (we play with 3-4 RL days for each Day cycle)
    What is your opinion of the proceedings so far?

Two posts appeared while I was striping quotes but I'll read them in a bit

15. ISO #65
    Community
    Smashboards
    ebwop cuz that came out WAY worse in writing than it sounded in my head:

"let the record show that i shamelessly piggyback everybody wondering aloud about GGG wanting everybody voting within 24 hrs of game start"

16. ISO #66
    Community
    Smashboards
    funny way of answering that question ehh?

17. ISO #67
    Community
    Giraffe Boards
    Taking a while bleeping guess, but I bet this comes out to the Lynch the Lurker strategy.

Which, in my opinion, is stupid. I may not post as much as some of you, but that doesn't mean that my few posts are irrelevant. On the flip side, some of the chattier players are more likely to be scum.

I don't do lynch the lurker, I instead look for content.

Asking for votes like this reeks of opportunism. I'm just not sure if you're that brazen to do that as scum, to be honest.
    Creator of Hell's Kitchen Mafia. Player/Host at Giraffe Boards

18. ISO #68
    Community
    http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/forum-games/mafia

##Vote Newcomb
    Town 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by fdas (#12)
    All the reranding has gotten me really confused. So we aren't using matrix12 anymore? And was there or was there no N0 actions.
    *eyebrow*

Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanari (#18)
    What a glorious post, good sir.
    Thanks you seem like a nice person wow do you like Pokemans too? Maybe we could trade sometime my favorites are Pikachu, Charizard, and Obama. I just like to be here but lol game start at dinner time I'm already in trouble.

I'll be back in like two hours already.
    Scum. X/10

I look forward to confuzzling many non-spelled out acronyms and idioms/phrases from disparate sites, and likely spamming the thread with some of the votecount features and learning the UI

Good thing I rolled a townie. I wouldn't want to lie to a group of strangers. You don't think anyone would do that, would you? Just lie?

##Vote tmofer.mashiro
    Scum x/10

Town 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kennigit (#40)
    Top priorities for me:

• see what hubbub azrael thinks he has
    • start brood war vs sc2 flameware with fdas
    • establish myself as townie

two of those are very easy for me to do. the third I have to await mr "82.6%" to show up
    Why the interest in me particularly? Consider yourself mega-eyebrow'd.

Unless he is mafia. Wait, so can we lynch him day2 with 80% certainty if we follow his day 1 and whiff?
    My day 1 read? Within 72 hours, we'll have the entire scum team sewn up, and you can follow my next 4 in a row. My day 1 read. Pffft.

1/3 of the town is already cleared in my book, we've got two scum leads, and the rest of the thread are slackers who need to post more.

19. ISO #69
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Flight Rising
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanari (#64)
    funny way of answering that question ehh?
    That was a question? Oh. I suppose it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Colby11 (#67)
    Taking a while bleeping guess, but I bet this comes out to the Lynch the Lurker strategy.

Which, in my opinion, is stupid. I may not post as much as some of you, but that doesn't mean that my few posts are irrelevant. On the flip side, some of the chattier players are more likely to be scum.

Asking for votes like this reeks of opportunism. I'm just not sure if you're that brazen to do that as scum, to be honest.
    How does one jump from "we should get as many votes down asap" to lynching lurkers? :S

Interesting post, at any rate. Will think about it some more.

20. ISO #70
    Community
    KASKUS

Let me try the Voting as well..

##Vote heuristically_alone

21. ISO #71
    Community

##Vote Newcomb
    All the reranding has gotten me really confused. So we aren't using matrix12 anymore? And was there or was there no N0 actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanari (#18)
    What a glorious post, good sir.
    Thanks you seem like a nice person wow do you like Pokemans too? Maybe we could trade sometime my favorites are Pikachu, Charizard, and Obama. I just like to be here but lol game start at dinner time I'm already in trouble.

I'll be back in like two hours already.

##Vote tmofer.mashiro
    Top priorities for me:

two of those are very easy for me to do. the third I have to await mr "82.6%" to show up
    Hey guys, gals and non binary. Anything substantial going on yet? Yes? No? Cool.

Top priorities for me:

Unless he is mafia. Wait, so can we lynch him day2 with 80% certainty if we follow his day 1 and whiff?

Quote Originally Posted by heuristically_alone (#36)
    Well fdas is VT
    Or gimmick mafia.

##Vote Newcomb

Better?

[v]heuristically_alone[\v]

This name is hard to spell and with the auto its I can't shorten it.

I also don't like fdas test the forum software posts either. Looks like fake participation to me.
    I would not even go that far. It looks like spambot almost if this were not vetted. fdas, are you a bot? Maybe a Turing test?

Describe how bad Starcraft 2s ending was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby11 (#59)
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#58)
    HOOOORAY!
    Yeah...I'm used to playing with 3 IRL weeks per day, so, 72 is a little abrupt. But the extra 18 days are really just for convincing everyone else to follow my 5 minute first impressions. I'm sure there won't possibly be any period of adjustment or recalibration or anything, though.

In other news, Gorf is also scum, amirite? Gorf, explain to me how you're not glaringly obvious scum at this point. And, go.

22. ISO #72
    Community
    Ooph. Pwned by the code.

Better make this post more relevant by ##Vote Kenningit

Don't think you're off the hook, Gorf and Yog. Soon as I'm done charging up my multi-vote ability, you're all three toast.

23. ISO #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt (#60)

I don't see having 48 hours remaining in the day phase with people who haven't voted yet being a problem. Why is this so concerning for you?
    Because voting creates a record. Forcing people to vote early starts to create a record. It keeps people from slinking by quietly. It also forces reactions from people and Spurs on conversation.

I want meaningful posting and voting.

24. ISO #74
    Community
    Smashboards
    if you want i can give you my login info and you can check my role pm. just hmu in a pm and ill get it to you asap

25. ISO #75
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#74)
    if you want i can give you my login info and you can check my role pm. just hmu in a pm and ill get it to you asap
    Ok, we can be friends again.

26. ISO #76
    Community
    But we'd be better friends if you helped me kill Kenningit. That dude's got twirly mustaches.

27. ISO #77
    Community
    KASKUS

28. ISO #78
    Community
    Smashboards
    But we'd be better friends if you helped me kill Kenningit. That dude's got twirly mustaches.
    thoughts on heuristically?

29. ISO #79
    Community
    Ok, 11 down, six more to go.

You guys. Say something brilliant and insightful or totally dumb. Or just...do something. What's your favorite movie? And go.

Khris Kruel (Something Awful)
    Leelou (JetNation)
    Legato Endless (Giant in the Playground)
    MightySpeck (Warlight)
    SilverKeith (MafiaLandia)
    tmofer.mashiro (Kaskus)

30. ISO #80
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt (#60)

Because voting creates a record. Forcing people to vote early starts to create a record. It keeps people from slinking by quietly. It also forces reactions from people and Spurs on conversation.

This post for example has a lot of basic information and no meaningful analysis.

31. ISO #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael (#79)

You guys. Say something brilliant and insightful or totally dumb. Or just...do something. What's your favorite movie? And go.

Leelou (JetNation)
    MightySpeck (Warlight)
    tmofer.mashiro (Kaskus)
    The last decent film I saw was The Visitor.

32. ISO #82
    Community
    civfanatics
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#65)

"let the record show that i shamelessly piggyback everybody wondering aloud about GGG wanting everybody voting within 24 hrs of game start"
    THE GAMES BEGIN (for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael (#68)

Top priorities for me:

Because of statements like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3)
    THE CHAMPIONS

1) Azrael

.... I am known for my ability to clear townies en masse, finding scum via process of elimination, and in the past two years have an 82.6% lynch accuracy rate as town - partly as a function of playing in a familiar metagame. In response to how often strange people come knocking at my door in the night, I developed the counter-strategy of seeking to identify the entire scum team on the first day of the game. I look forward to pulling that off over the course of 48-hours, as opposed to my usual 480 hours. Should be a piece of cake.....
    I will audibly chuckle if someone starts shouting such specific statistics ("82.6%") on a game that is so reliable on fickle human behavior and inherently small sample sizes (I don't care if you say "but I've played 100000 mafia games over 20 years, hosting the first mafia game on ARPANET", each game is different and rarely would games be repeated to any statistically confident manner. Sure, you can try to ballpark "well I do a good job on the first lynch like 75% of the time" but it's so silly to be so stringent on specific numbers

Recent games on my home site I felt have had some cases of people being completely manipulative of random meaningless statistics. "Well my last 4 games I voted for a scum day 1 so I 100% guarantee I am correct" and they immediately are, of course, wrong.

I don't find it super encouraging that you follow up insisting you will get the scum team identified immediately d1. Fortune favors the bold though, I guess you can feel free to make bold claims and follow through on them.

My day 1 read? Within 72 hours, we'll have the entire scum team sewn up, and you can follow my next 4 in a row. My day 1 read. Pffft.

1/3 of the town is already cleared in my book, we've got two scum leads, and the rest of the thread are slackers who need to post more.
    Good news: you can clear 1/3 + 1 townies

Legato I find it telling you tried to read into my azael statement. You've played with me, you know I don't sheep people. You almost set up a strawman right away "Gee Kennigit, it's dumb to follow a player's lead, he could be mafia...." [after Kennigit in no way shape or form suggested following said players lead, just said he'll hear what he does say]

33. ISO #83
    Community
    Something Awful

oh it's still joke vote phase?

ok I'll see ya'll tomorrow

34. ISO #84
    Community
    Smashboards
    ebwop = "edit by way of post" in my home land

35. ISO #85
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael (#76)
    Trying to decide whether to love or hate him based on that vanilla townie post. One sec while I Iso and check his bio. *scans*

Ok, so he's got a bit of pride, he's a possible J on myers briggs, and he's been playing since 2002. Hmm.

*thinks*

Lean mafia. Too much certainty, disregarding that FDAS could be gambiting scum (this IS a championship game). And the ret-con @ post 39 rings hollow - you're going to say that you wanted to out a confirmed town for purely selfish reasons to as your defense?

That's clearly not the actual thought going through his head at the time. The thought going through his head at the time was "I'm going to show how smart I am", under either alignment. So he lied, maybe to save face or make a joke though. I have less of a problem with 39 than with the original post. But since the original post *could* be explained by him simply being careless with his logic or words, and I don't know his meta well enough to say if that's simply characteristic of him...it can only be a lean scum pending getting to know him better instead of a burn with fire ASAP. Such as Kennigit.

36. ISO #86
    Community
    GOG.com
    Pre-bedtime thoughts from totes exciting Day 1:

Quote Originally Posted by heuristically_alone (#39)

Cuz it's true. And if someone else is more obv town than me hopefully I don't get killed at night.
    A disciple of xkcd who gives his location in latlong should probably be sophisticated enough to name two solid things anti-Town WinCon with this statement.

Top priorities for me:

[*]see what hubbub azrael thinks he has
    Why? Do you know him?

I don?t like this flavor of shade. I did the same thing (playing with the software) on the first page of the one and only other game I played here, for all the same reasons. This forum code is fantastic and deserves playing with. That?s null behavior, and to me, clearly so. Also don?t care for you throwing shade on player A and voting player B.

Or gimmick mafia.
    What, you don't want to join the mad rush to demonstrate that you didn't read the rules either?

*sigh* Speaking of which. But anyway, what?s the rush? My home forum usually has three-week long Day Ones, true, but if you?ve been following the games here, with active competent players 72 hours is an eternity.

Hey, I wrote the book on lynching lurkers. But what? less than three hours in? Are you sure that?s what GGG was going for? We?ll let him tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael (#72)

Don't think you're off the hook, Gorf and Yog. Soon as I'm done charging up my multi-vote ability, you're all three toast.
    But will I be the prettiest princess?

Quote Originally Posted by GGG (#73)

You go first. Why the rush, mate? Should we start voting lurkers?

I swear to god, if somebody EVEN mentions ?iterative deletion? or ?mana told me? I will go nuclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Khris Kruel (#83)
    hey guys, how is everyone?

Try harder please.

37. ISO #87
    Community
    Smashboards
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#78)
    Trying to decide whether to love or hate him based on that vanilla townie post. One sec while I Iso and check his bio. *scans*

Ok, so he's got a bit of pride, he's a possible J on myers briggs, and he's been playing since 2002. Hmm.

*thinks*

Lean mafia. Too much certainty, disregarding that FDAS could be gambiting scum (this IS a championship game). And the ret-con @ post 39 rings hollow - you're going to say that you wanted to out a confirmed town for purely selfish reasons to as your defense?

That's clearly not the actual thought going through his head at the time. The thought going through his head at the time was "I'm going to show how smart I am", under either alignment. So he lied, maybe to save face or make a joke though. I have less of a problem with 39 than with the original post. But since the original post *could* be explained by him simply being careless with his logic or words, and I don't know his meta well enough to say if that's simply characteristic of him...it can only be a lean scum pending getting to know him better instead of a burn with fire ASAP. Such as Kennigit.
    i ask about heuristically specifically cuz of your yog!scum read. not to say i agree or disagree yet with it yet (although out of all the rvs jargon his rubs as the most... staged), but notice how heuristically places an fos on em early on. why doesnt he just vote em in that scenario? things like that tend to immediately ping me and i thought you saying yog!scum was interesting in that regard.

38. ISO #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#84)
    ebwop = "edit by way of post" in my home land
    Thanks for this. I had to look for it in the common terms section of the mafia wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennigit (#82)
    Legato I find it telling you tried to read into my azael statement. You've played with me, you know I don't sheep people. You almost set up a strawman right away "Gee Kennigit, it's dumb to follow a player's lead, he could be mafia...." [after Kennigit in no way shape or form suggested following said players lead, just said he'll hear what he does say]
    Ah no, I was joking Kenny. Azraels swagger usually leads to one of two things, either you get to see he is worth the hype, or it falls to pieces and you get excuses. Either way is entertaining. And yes, in a game where even high level competitions often do not do better than a randomized lynch, its always interesting to see if you have a real outlier.

39. ISO #89
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennigit (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#65)

THE GAMES BEGIN (for me)

Top priorities for me:

Because of statements like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#3)
    THE CHAMPIONS

1) Azrael

.... I am known for my ability to clear townies en masse, finding scum via process of elimination, and in the past two years have an 82.6% lynch accuracy rate as town - partly as a function of playing in a familiar metagame. In response to how often strange people come knocking at my door in the night, I developed the counter-strategy of seeking to identify the entire scum team on the first day of the game. I look forward to pulling that off over the course of 48-hours, as opposed to my usual 480 hours. Should be a piece of cake.....
    I will audibly chuckle if someone starts shouting such specific statistics ("82.6%") on a game that is so reliable on fickle human behavior and inherently small sample sizes (I don't care if you say "but I've played 100000 mafia games over 20 years, hosting the first mafia game on ARPANET", each game is different and rarely would games be repeated to any statistically confident manner. Sure, you can try to ballpark "well I do a good job on the first lynch like 75% of the time" but it's so silly to be so stringent on specific numbers

Recent games on my home site I felt have had some cases of people being completely manipulative of random meaningless statistics. "Well my last 4 games I voted for a scum day 1 so I 100% guarantee I am correct" and they immediately are, of course, wrong.

I don't find it super encouraging that you follow up insisting you will get the scum team identified immediately d1. Fortune favors the bold though, I guess you can feel free to make bold claims and follow through on them.

Good news: you can clear 1/3 + 1 townies

Check out this last paragraph, guys. ^

I usually make the statement that I'll identify the entire scum-team on day one out of sheer bravado, disbelieving that it will actually happen, and then find myself to be pleasantly surprised. Much like I'm pleasantly surprised by your reactions, above.

You're mostly right about statistics being silly, though. The 82.6% figure isn't even up to date, by about a year, since I just recycled last year's bio, where I had to back out at the last minute instead of playing. On the other hand, I AM pretty sexy and all. And I'm right about you being scum. So there's that.

40. ISO #90
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2

Answer: Yes. They can chat both during day and night phases.

41. ISO #91
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by gorf
    although out of all the rvs jargon his rubs as the most... staged)
    Indeed, and we see the style get dropped pretty quick, too. It was either designed to garner reactions and move the game forward with a quick early wagon, or to establish a nice, innocuous first impression.

Given that he doesn't seem to be carrying it forward and milking it for all it's worth, I'm leaning towards it being a defensive camouflage technique, and he's just trying to be too clever for his own good.

I suppose it could have been just for humor's sake, too, but I don't get that impression from his first post sans the stylistic affectation.

Best guesses so far are:
    Heuristic
    Yogsloth
    Kennigit

Town Reads so far are:
    Az (obv)
    Cobalt
    fdas
    stanari
    colby
    GGG
    Gorf

42. ISO #92

Leelou (JetNation)
    MightySpeck (Warlight)
    tmofer.mashiro (Kaskus)
    don't really like movies, but my favorite tv show is dollhouse.

43. ISO #93
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpeck (#92)

Leelou (JetNation)
    MightySpeck (Warlight)
    tmofer.mashiro (Kaskus)
    don't really like movies, but my favorite tv show is dollhouse.
    Come on, gimme something to work with here. Decrease monosyllable quotient by 82.6%, please.

NEED. MORE. POSTINGS.

44. ISO #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Khris Kruel (#83)
    hey guys, how is everyone?

I really don't like this post. It's fake activity. Yep I checked but I'm not willing to comment on anything yet. Also I'd say we are well beyond the joke vote phase as there is plenty to base opinions on now.

[uvm][/uvm]
    ##Vote Khris Kruel

45. ISO #95
    Community
    This is my kinda scene. RVS staked through the heart in under four hours. *fist pump*

46. ISO #96
    also these qoutes are crazy. could we like quote less

47. ISO #97
    I don't like this post but I don't know if I,m reading too much into it. It's the strawman building he's doing to associate me with a poor strategy but also strangely defensive before any suggestion of lynching lurkers or him being a lurker have been levelled.

Why are you defending yourself premtively

48. ISO #98
    Community
    GOG.com
    (although out of all the rvs jargon his rubs as the most... staged)
    Considering I wrote that first post weeks ago while watching the $#@!show meltdown of the first couple of games... pretty much got me pegged!

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael (#91)

Indeed, and we see the style get dropped pretty quick, too. It was either designed to garner reactions and move the game forward with a quick early wagon, or to establish a nice, innocuous first impression.

Given that he doesn't seem to be carrying it forward and milking it for all it's worth, I'm leaning towards it being a defensive camouflage technique, and he's just trying to be too clever for his own good.

I suppose it could have been just for humor's sake, too, but I don't get that impression from his first post sans the stylistic affectation.

"Nice innocuous first impression."

To my GOG forum mafia buddies:

Don't worry Az. Tomorrow I'll be posting in Chinese. Or limericks. Or Chinese limericks.

49. ISO #99
    Community
    Just for emphasis, this is what an accidental scum confession reads like, guys:

Kennigit:

Please burn with fire.

I'd appreciate 2nd opinions on Yog and Heur, also.

50. ISO #100
    Come on, gimme something to work with here. Decrease monosyllable quotient by 82.6%, please.

NEED. MORE. POSTINGS.
    ... im sorry but the $#@! does monosyllabe quotient mean? AND HOW DO I GET IT TO 100