White Flag Mafia
It's one massive game of chicken.
Hosted By: Empoof
Start Date: July 29th, 2019
SOD/EOD: 6am/6pm PST [9am/9pm EST]
Phase Lengths: 36/12
Night Chat: 24/7 wolf chat
Out of Thread Communication: if role pm says so
Posting Requirement: 5 "game oriented" posts. If you don't meet this requirement I'll pester you or replace you.
Posting Restrictions: This game has a 50 post limit during each day phase, which is removed at 1 hour before End of Day.
This is a 13er Open Light game, which will feature:
10 Vanilla Townspersons
3 Mafia Goonies
The Town wins when only one Mafia player is alive, as opposed to when all of the Mafia players are dead.
- There will not be Majority in this game.
- Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
- Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
- Votes are automatically locked at LYLO.
- No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
- Mafia factional kills are mandatory. Mafia must submit a factional kill each night, or a player outside their faction will be chosen at random.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.1) WaywardSon
2) Sherlock Holmes
5) Magenta & Gray
12) The Mighty Quinn
4) Ampharos (starting day 2)
...Originally Posted by You, probably
I'm making a decision to have both this game and the Forest Fire 9er not have any overlapping players. I'm sorry for all you multitablers out there with wide eyes. You'll have to pick only one of the games to play. Trying this out for these two games.
I will say it is very likely that I will run both of these setups again