Forest Fire Mafia
♫ I don't want to set the world on fire ♫
Hosted By: Empoof
Start Date: July 29th, 2019
SOD/EOD: 6am/6pm PST [9am/9pm EST]
Phase Lengths: 36/12
Night Chat: 24/7 wolf chat
Out of Thread Communication: if role pm says so
Posting Requirement: 5 "game oriented" posts. If you don't meet this requirement I'll pester you or replace you.
Posting Restrictions: This game has a 50 post limit during each day phase, which is removed at 1 hour before End of Day.
This is a 9er Open Light game featuring:
6 Town Treestumps
1 Town Firefighter
2 Mafia Arsonists
Arsonists have a single factional night action.
They may choose to prime a single target, or to ignite all previously primed targets.
Players are not told when they are primed, Arsonists are not told if the priming was successful.
Firefighter, Trees, Tree-stumps, and Arsonists are all vulnerable to being primed and ignited.
Firefighter blocks the priming of a target ONLY on the night in which they are being primed.
Trees become Tree-stumps upon being lynched, allowing them to continue posting.
Tree-stumps cannot vote, and do not count as a vote for endgame purposes.
I will be running this game manually.
For more information on the setup, read here
- There will not be Majority in this game.
- Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
- Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
- Votes are automatically locked at MYLO. As the arsonist prime/ignite mechanic can lead to some unique situations, this will be based solely on if the lynch itself creates parity.
- No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
- Arsonist actions are mandatory. Mafia must submit either a prime or ignite action each night, or a random player outside their faction will be chosen for priming.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.1) Impeaceful
1) Garden Gnome (Priority)
4) Alice Liddell
...Originally Posted by You, probably
I'm making a host decision to have both this game and the White Flag 13er not have any overlapping players. I'm sorry for all you multitablers out there with wide eyes. You'll have to pick only one of the games to play. Trying this out for these two games.
I will say it is very likely that I will run both of these setups again