Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,500 of 6045

Thread: Color Wheel Team Mafia Rerand

1. ISO #4451
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Okay the final ISO left besides Creature who I'm just going to sheep Smart's meta and say he's town is Beck but I don't really want to there's so many posts ugh. I'll probably just look through Beck and Fecal cause I already know Mikey is really townie and it's a waste of time to reread 200+ posts to confirm that.

2. ISO #4452

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1430)
    Color Wheel Team Mafia Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 [NSM] Mikey Marluxion (73), Nuxl (57), XnadrojX (6), Bunnelby (34)
    4 Lissa Mantichora (184), eevee (82), FTFlush (248), Duk3star (118)
    3 Bunnelby -Rosen (33), Jalandh (58), [NSM] Mikey (209)
    2 Impeaceful Paranoia (35), Lissa (141)
    1 Duk3star tartina (23)
    1 Contrainer Shattiel (58)
    1 Mantichora Impeaceful (17)
    1 Shattiel Contrainer (10)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 24th, 2019. There are 1564016460000 remaining.

Requested by Contrainer at 0 days, 0 hours, 25 minutes, 52 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1435)
    Okay I'm really torn on this right now

I don't like the Mikey wagon but I generally like the people who are on it (minus Bunnelby), and then I'm kinda liking the Lissa wagon but I generally don't like the people on it (minus Manti) I feel like at any rate Lissa has been put on the defensive and just has kinda...I dunno...not really done anything to try to dispel suspicions. The not very informative reads she gave are easily corrected, and I feel like the fact that this hasn’t happened yet is fairly telling at any rate. The whole “my teammates aren’t here” spiel that I saw at some point (don’t have an exact post number but I’m like 99.9% sure it happened) plays as utter BS to me as well, since right now we’re essentially playing a basic Mafia game. Teammates will make things easier sure, but we’re already at pretty standard difficulty for D1, perhaps slightly tougher given the utter chaos that’s occurred for most of this Day.

Anyway with that said Duke’s vote really runs me wrong but I can’t really pinpoint why. I need to read a bit into the slot more but i don’t think I’ll have the time to do that before EoD right now (on mobile now since the internet is out for the next few hours ;-. FTF’s sudden movement to Lissa also strikes me as odd, considering he’s been pretty deep on Miley for pretty much his entire presence in the thread. I don’t think it’s as worrisome, but it’s something I wanna keep in mind. Manti’s vote makes sense and I agree with it. I still don’t know what to think of eevee but I’m slightly on the negative end just from pure gut feeling.

But anyway based on what the wagons are showing now I really don’t want Miley on the block right now, and I think I’d rather look past who’s currently on the Lissa vote than try to justify voting somewhere else.

##Vote Lissa

Ask me questions but I can’t promise I’ll be fast enough to answer them on mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1437)
    Color Wheel Team Mafia Day 1 Votecount

5 Lissa Mantichora (185), eevee (84), FTFlush (248), Duk3star (118), -Rosen (34)
    4 [NSM] Mikey Marluxion (73), Nuxl (57), XnadrojX (6), Bunnelby (34)
    2 Bunnelby Jalandh (58), [NSM] Mikey (210)
    2 Impeaceful Paranoia (35), Lissa (141)
    1 Duk3star tartina (23)
    1 Contrainer Shattiel (58)
    1 Mantichora Impeaceful (17)
    1 Shattiel Contrainer (11)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 24th, 2019. There are 1564016460000 remaining.

Requested by Lissa at 0 days, 0 hours, 21 minutes, 40 seconds remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1462)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#1452)
    @-Rosen
    get OFF lissa
    we can negotiate lynches but lissa is probably a worse D1 lynch than me as it stands
    we can go on flush
    Flush feels like a bad lunch to me right now, most of my gripes with him are tonal and not really anything else.

I’d rather vote up Lissa who I’ve been pretty null on most of the day (trending wolf now) than you, who I’ve hard townrread all day. I don’t see any other realistic candidate atm unless people decide they want to cfd bunnelby, in which case I’ll gladly switch back
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1469)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#1448)
    @-Rosen why Lissa over Bun?
    Lissa’s defenses lately are more important to me right now. I’m still wary of Bunnelby but it’s mostly for earlier stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1505)
    Mikey all things considered I’m more set on Lissa than ever now that I’ve put a few more minutes of thought into it. I’m just not willing to try and risk a vote swap to Bunnelby right now if it means taking a vote of a more recent, quite frankly now stronger read, as well as risking one of my top town reads to be lynched. I’m staying where I am
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1513)
    Keeping up with this thread on mobile is really $#@!ing hard
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1517)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#1512)
    ##Vote [NSM] Mikey
    Stop

Apart from more recent thoughts toward this slot being town I think the timing of their vote here probably deserves a bit more credit than I gave it the first time around.

Essentially they were tiebreaker between Mikey and Lissa wagons which makes them very likely town in the world Mikey is a villager.

Popped in at eod with their vote/read on Lissa and simultaneously defended the counterwagon (Mikey) which is generally a good look for similar reasons to the duk3star one.

Noting they mention being willing to go Bunnelby instead since that seems like their main push before this one

Would probably move this up to between eevee and duk3star, have top three as all very likely town with eevee as just towny

3. ISO #4453
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    I promise I'm not a jerk, just frustrated
    I was somewhat right it seems more optimal to read players more based off today.

4. ISO #4454
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4084)
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#12)
    Yeah, nothing at all has changed on my end. Goddamn it.
    i am not a big fan of this post

ara doesn't think there's anything to read off it though
    Ara is wrong.
    You are wrong.

Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#81)
    Ara is wrong.
    You are wrong.

Carry on.
    so you find it villagery then?
    My moral codex is forbiding me form answering this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#316)
    Lissa, you have terribly surface reads rn.

Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#318)

Just saying.
    It’s barely page 4

Is that supposed to be remarkable
    It's not that they are good or bad.
    It's that you are reading everything terribly black/white and don't consider middle grounds.

Previous roll it was same, to the point that wolf team said you were theirs lost wolf.
    And nothing so far makes me think you go any deeper this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#327)
    It's that you are reading everything terribly black/white and don't consider middle grounds.

Previous roll it was same, to the point that wolf team said you were theirs lost wolf.
    what on earth are you talking about my team had excellent reads last game and also I wasn’t even in the thread myself?
    I remember talking aobut modteam, I assume you are in modteam.

/shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#1185)
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1178)
    Depends on who is reading into it.
    My game pretty much seperates people who can't or don't want to read into me from those who did.

If it's a newbie, sure, I don't mind.
    If it's experienced player... they are lazy or don't want to read, so it's kinda funny.
    I more meant do you think your play this game has been deserving of the wolf reads? not so much the newbie ones, but for these experienced players that you think is "funny"
    do you agree with their votes, do you think they're just wrong, do you think it's agenda driven etc

I want some meaty posts from you
    Can't say that it wasn't deserved when this playstyle was what I had in mind for day 1 to begin with.

If I was to say person who was most agenda driven... I would Lissa.
    Theirs posts about us are like seing world in only black and white, without considering any grey area betwen them. And they are stuck in it without much consideration about own read.

Weirdest reasoning is FTF rn, cause I specially changed mys tyle a lot in compare to previous game, so it's kinda weird they perceive it same way.

But yeah, a lot of those reads were early and without reading, it will change now when EoD is coming anwyay.
    Or I hope it does.

But the early no consideration reads were done to other people as well, like Marluxion or Duke.
    A lot of people say they are townie, but tbh none of theirs posts was anything special.

That's why I'm waiting for Manti's bombing run analysis, hopping it will change the mindset of people here.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1330)
    ##Vote Lissa

That wasn't as unexpected of bombing run as I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1360)
    I'm slightly paranoid that you are pointing exactly same points as I did.

Like I did post about Lissa reads being lazy and now you use same wording.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1423)
    Ehhh, I'm still not sure on Mikey, despite theirs last posts being $#@!ty and lawyering Lissa.

Like heart says possible, but brain says unlikely to have 8 people on 2 wolfs rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1433)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1425)
    Ehhh, I'm still not sure on Mikey, despite theirs last posts being $#@!ty and lawyering Lissa.

Like heart says possible, but brain says unlikely to have 8 people on 2 wolfs rn.
    Whats your list atm?
    Wolfs?

Lissa
    Jalandh
    Tartina
    and... someone?
    This someone could go Contrainr, Paranoia or... Mikey.

Aa per Mikey his start was terrible, but slowly improved as game passed.
    Now it went down again.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1480)
    Lissa so stuck on me is lmao.

I said your reads are shallow and your team was failing previous game as well.
    Now you have 5 people voting you due to lazy reads and you are stuck that what I said is incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1450)
    Eevee is wolfing, he talked to me like he knew my team was a villager again earlier and did that bizarre thing where he called my reads surface level again even though I wasn't even the person in the thread last time and then didn't seem to give a $#@! about what it meant about my alignment and seemed to assume I was a villager, and then just casually started acting like that had always made him want to kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#1476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1470)
    then they $#@!ing are pocketed?

these wagons are ~always v/v
    By whom?
    mm

I don't actually really disagree with your townreads mostly and I don't understand what you mean

eevee is probably wolfing

other people I think are likely wolfing are in your poe

So looking at this it's not as amazing as I had it before but still think it's a pretty good look.

Quoted posts from earlier again because it was a short enough iso and I have energy still

Eevee is second vote on Lissa wagon cfd which is decent impact wise toward Lissa getting lynched and had mentioned them being a wolf earlier. Amount of credit here depends if other wagons are def villagers and stuff.

Lissa doesn't interact much with eevee during eod but it looks like eevee interacted with them a bit earlier.

Noting while eevee joins the wagon they also express distaste for manti's points on the Lissa slot(?)

Marking as generally good with one or two minor concerns I'm not reading much into right now.
    K so
    this eevee iso
    without context it is terribad
    you can see that eevee positions herself on the bunnelby side against lissa with a minimum of revealed thought. My take is that they're meant to be on opposite sides of a v/v wagon, propping up the combatants and fueling the fire if need be. (Kinda went not to plan because Bunnelby rallied greatly, but I digress). That's the first two posts.

The others mention some obvious and worrying stuff, but it never leads Eeevee to actually vote Lissa, or to support tartina in her push on Lissa. Her job is just to be on the other side, not to get Lissa lynched. Because if that was the case, there'd be an actual push. And anything after Mantichora drops the bomb is meaningless.

Butg maybe @NinjaPenguin knows how Mantichora could anticipate Lissa getting voted? Or was that P#1330 just Eeevee cashing in on the distancing she'd done?

5. ISO #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4448)
    The question you deflected on was, for what reason should we consider you not wolf?
    I gave you a good reason (3/3 top scumrerad villagers) not to
    you never considerd Chemist town, did you?
    you misrepresented his meta
    you got him good as lynched while voting 112
    you don't get to waste our time
    One reason to consider us not a wolf would be the people who are really strong players and died night one all had us as their most likely villager

another would be all three of us are town and it should be possible to figure this out by reading our posts, I know others have

But the point wasnt that you shouldnt be reading us wolf. Having incorrect reads is fine and part of the game.

The issue is that not one member of your team has any pet reads and all of you have been solving soley from the idea we've already flipped red

I didnt misrepresent anyone's meta and I did mention I thought Chemist seemed towny toward eod though alice didnt mention it.

My main wolfread was 112 which yes was wrong but it's how I felt at the time. I probably would have been going after that slot today if he didnt die in the night for how frozen he was at eod.

Both our teams ended up voting Chemist while wolfreading what are confirmed from my perspective to be two villagers

6. ISO #4456
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Kingdom of Loathing
    Duskfall, I want to revist this post from earlier, because I think we are working with a similar goal in mind, and you misunderstood my post. You wrote,

Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#4323)
    I disagree with trying to find a busser when we have only found one mafia tbh, out of the people in the game the worst place to be looking before you start reading the game for mafia is on a d1 mafia lynch that got cfd killed.

The odds of finding mafia on lissa's wagon are just statistically way lower than anywhere else, and a lot of those players will probably end up being covered by nightkills I think, so I would rather look at any potential bussers later in the game when the pool is thinned for us. We have only a limited amount of lynches so we should be lynching those in the poe we are pretty sure mafia won't ever want to kill, don't do mafia's work for them.
    And I agree with that completely. I don't think I have enough information to figure out who might be mafia among Lissa's voters, if any. I had commented earlier in the day that I think we should focus on the people who were not Lissa voters, here's what I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#4115)
    I'm working from a shortlist of slots that I suspect, and while yours (darkblade) is on it, I just have to say that if I was going by tone and content from today alone, your posts are very relatable. The environment of supportive but casually is what's going on for my slot, like we were around for Chingles yesterday but mostly in a "what do you need" capacity and today has been "how do we feel about the remaining slots, and strong reads" and then mostly go about our separate days.

Since mentioning a shortlist without listing it will just irritate people, Duskfall, Limestone, and RADicate are the others.

It's basically surviving players (minus) lissa voters and ourselves (minus) mendel and Beck's slots by group consensus. My argument is that I don't need to solve the game today, just find the next good lynch to build off of.
    I hope this helps you to understand when I was frustrated that you thought I was trying to scumhunt among Lissa voters, when I've been doing the opposite.

Right now I'm leaning town on Likestone and Darkblade. I also added Maxwell back into the mix with a scum lean because they were pushing my slot (chingles) yesterday and they hammered on Chemist, while their substitute today, Relm, has been very quiet.

7. ISO #4457
    Community
    Pokebeach
    So that ISO read of Beck was actually terrifying I'm glad I didn't townclear that slot because neither of the people in that slot have felt willing to lynch Limestone at all and partner (eww at Beck putting them at third in scumreads and not caring about it for the read of the day) and I'm actually terrified and would like a sanity check. A couple questions for the two of them
    @Beck How did Chemist's village flip solve the game for you?
    @FecalFeast Can you talk to me about your team's progression from P#4348 to P#4386 to P#4408?

8. ISO #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4453)
    I was somewhat right it seems more optimal to read players more based off today.
    Saw you call me a wolf earlier, you still think this or nah?

also how are you reading the people pushing me if you had the confirmed information I was town

9. ISO #4459
    also smartbomb misread me in the last two games (only kind of in the big rock game but def in the hydra one)

still find it a bit weird his read didnt change after today

10. ISO #4460
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4458)
    Looking at you rn, you haven't been obvtown yet.

11. ISO #4461
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4084)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#49)
    i am not a big fan of this post

ara doesn't think there's anything to read off it though
    Ara is wrong.
    You are wrong.

Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#81)
    so you find it villagery then?
    My moral codex is forbiding me form answering this question.

Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#318)
    It’s barely page 4

Is that supposed to be remarkable

Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#327)
    what on earth are you talking about my team had excellent reads last game and also I wasn’t even in the thread myself?
    I remember talking aobut modteam, I assume you are in modteam.

/shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM]Mikey (#1185)

I more meant do you think your play this game has been deserving of the wolf reads? not so much the newbie ones, but for these experienced players that you think is "funny"
    do you agree with their votes, do you think they're just wrong, do you think it's agenda driven etc

I want some meaty posts from you
    Can't say that it wasn't deserved when this playstyle was what I had in mind for day 1 to begin with.

If I was to say person who was most agenda driven... I would Lissa.
    Theirs posts about us are like seing world in only black and white, without considering any grey area betwen them. And they are stuck in it without much consideration about own read.

Weirdest reasoning is FTF rn, cause I specially changed mys tyle a lot in compare to previous game, so it's kinda weird they perceive it same way.

But yeah, a lot of those reads were early and without reading, it will change now when EoD is coming anwyay.
    Or I hope it does.

But the early no consideration reads were done to other people as well, like Marluxion or Duke.
    A lot of people say they are townie, but tbh none of theirs posts was anything special.

That's why I'm waiting for Manti's bombing run analysis, hopping it will change the mindset of people here.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1330)
    ##Vote Lissa

That wasn't as unexpected of bombing run as I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1360)
    I'm slightly paranoid that you are pointing exactly same points as I did.

Like I did post about Lissa reads being lazy and now you use same wording.

Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1433)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1425)
    Whats your list atm?
    Wolfs?

Lissa
    Jalandh
    Tartina
    and... someone?
    This someone could go Contrainr, Paranoia or... Mikey.

Aa per Mikey his start was terrible, but slowly improved as game passed.
    Now it went down again.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1480)
    Lissa so stuck on me is lmao.

I said your reads are shallow and your team was failing previous game as well.
    Now you have 5 people voting you due to lazy reads and you are stuck that what I said is incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1450)
    Eevee is wolfing, he talked to me like he knew my team was a villager again earlier and did that bizarre thing where he called my reads surface level again even though I wasn't even the person in the thread last time and then didn't seem to give a $#@! about what it meant about my alignment and seemed to assume I was a villager, and then just casually started acting like that had always made him want to kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#1476)
    By whom?
    mm

I don't actually really disagree with your townreads mostly and I don't understand what you mean

eevee is probably wolfing

other people I think are likely wolfing are in your poe

So looking at this it's not as amazing as I had it before but still think it's a pretty good look.

Quoted posts from earlier again because it was a short enough iso and I have energy still

Eevee is second vote on Lissa wagon cfd which is decent impact wise toward Lissa getting lynched and had mentioned them being a wolf earlier. Amount of credit here depends if other wagons are def villagers and stuff.

Lissa doesn't interact much with eevee during eod but it looks like eevee interacted with them a bit earlier.

Noting while eevee joins the wagon they also express distaste for manti's points on the Lissa slot(?)

Marking as generally good with one or two minor concerns I'm not reading much into right now.
    K so
    this eevee iso
    without context it is terribad
    you can see that eevee positions herself on the bunnelby side against lissa with a minimum of revealed thought. My take is that they're meant to be on opposite sides of a v/v wagon, propping up the combatants and fueling the fire if need be. (Kinda went not to plan because Bunnelby rallied greatly, but I digress). That's the first two posts.

The others mention some obvious and worrying stuff, but it never leads Eeevee to actually vote Lissa, or to support tartina in her push on Lissa. Her job is just to be on the other side, not to get Lissa lynched. Because if that was the case, there'd be an actual push. And anything after Mantichora drops the bomb is meaningless.

Butg maybe @NinjaPenguin knows how Mantichora could anticipate Lissa getting voted? Or was that P#1330 just Eeevee cashing in on the distancing she'd done?
    I assume you mean Eevee and not Mantichora? Eevee and Manti have a ton of meta together and I'm not sure how but eevee sensed the Lissa CFD was going to happen from like 2 hours before it but he did. He wanted to wait until Manti initiated it because he felt like he didn't have enough thread influence to get Lissa lynched. I'll tag him but he's on vacation so it might take some time for him to respond.

12. ISO #4462
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    also how are you reading the people pushing me if you had the confirmed information I was town
    I would find mendel suspicious.

13. ISO #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4460)
    I feel like I have though lol

14. ISO #4464
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4459)
    also smartbomb misread me in the last two games (only kind of in the big rock game but def in the hydra one)

Smart says this is a lie and you even said he had a godread on you in your last game together. You can start your lolcats now.

15. ISO #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4462)
    I would find mendel suspicious.
    Aboard with this

Think ninjapenguin's gamesolving here has looked decent at a distance even if I dont like smartbomb's behind the scenes takes or their treatment of my slot

hate mendel refusing to answer whether or not his team has any reads outside of myself especially considering he hadn't even read any of my posts until today which is pretty bad with me being his top wolfread

16. ISO #4466
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4463)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4460)
    I feel like I have though lol
    Nah, you haven't

but you still have four more hours to do that.

17. ISO #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4464)

Smart says this is a lie and you even said he had a godread on you in your last game together. You can start your lolcats now.
    I can link him calling me a wolf in the hydra game and him calling me the most likely to be a wolf if the team wasnt insomnia/seth/dusk in the big rock mountainous

18. ISO #4468
    Community
    Pokebeach
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ad#post3344919
    Here you go if this isn't pure evidence Limestone is scum idk what is

19. ISO #4469
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#2565)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#2534)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#2529)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#2517)
    Quick question. Assume I get dayvigged and flip V or if I reveal as an IC. What would be your read on 112?
    112 feels pure but tbh my focus hasnt been on analysing his posts so idk, is there a reason to reread that post in relation to you?
    Simple. Your reads look like they're way too dependant on a world where I flip W and it's pretty much why they and your tinfoils have been so off to me.
    Simple, you're wrong. I've isod every single slot independently and looked at them in relation to interactions, as has my teammates. I can even link you my effin word documents, i'm way too invested in these things when i'm tryharding, that's all.

None of my scum reads is reliant on your flip, I had all the LHF (of which some have stepped up, neeeeee removed from that list, chemist added to it) as possible scum, and as i just posted, that pool is where I think we find the last scum, I just don't want to exclude you from it, and I'd rather lynch you than LHF, but if it comes to it, we still have like 24 hours, but switching to chemist with 5 votes on her doesnt look great either eh.
    @Limestone already asked and answered

20. ISO #4470
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4468)
    Is Amrock playing this game?

21. ISO #4471
    I litterally said he had a godread before

then he didnt have me town when I was two games in a row

if he's town this game it's the third lol

22. ISO #4472
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4467)

I can link him calling me a wolf in the hydra game and him calling me the most likely to be a wolf if the team wasnt insomnia/seth/dusk in the big rock mountainous
    Smart's saying that he had a tinfoil of you in the hydra game but never actually pushed you or seriously called you scum and that's the same as in the last game you played together.

23. ISO #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4470)
    yeh amrock was there

last game he played before his break, subbed out mid game for zapp

24. ISO #4474
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4473)
    yeh amrock was there
    Who he is playing as?

25. ISO #4475
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by RADicate (#4202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#4201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4200)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1518

Post #1518 was originally posted at 8:57 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 24th, 2019.

6 FecalFeast Limestone, Duskfall, RADicate, Lord_Darkblade, FecalFeast, peach
    4 Lissa NinjaPenguin, Creature, Wyatt, Relm
    2 Lord_Darkblade Chemist1422, Empoof
    2 Garden Gnome Archamedes, Lissa
    1 Creature mendel
    1 Relm YOLOSWAG
    1 Empoof Garden Gnome

View Vote History
    Mikey was the top Lynch wagon when he was on himself. Let's just say hypothetically Mikey is a wolf. There's a great likehood he's getting lynched right here. What are town going to think when they see Mikey flip wolf? They're going to think he did that to save Lissa, and town get a free wolf lynch.

This play is absolute suicide a huge portion if Mikey was wolf. Mikey never does this play therefore if he was wolf.
    I hrm. ~_~_~_~. Its kinda hard to argue with this logic actually. As much as I want to call mikey scum still, how lame. Fakkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    our membership secretary read this as application @FecalFeast @Beck

26. ISO #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4472)

Smart's saying that he had a tinfoil of you in the hydra game but never actually pushed you or seriously called you scum and that's the same as in the last game you played together.
    He voted the counterwagon because I joined the vote on the wagon he was on?

And called me a wolf with soah for most of the day I was going after hydrahydrahydra and then again at the eod after

27. ISO #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4474)
    yeh amrock was there
    Who he is playing as?
    just amrock

28. ISO #4478
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4474)
    yeh amrock was there
    Who he is playing as?
    just amrock
    He's not in this game then.

29. ISO #4479
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

##Vote RADicate

30. ISO #4480
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Lime can you push or give a scumread on someone that isn't a LHF supreme 20 poster?

31. ISO #4481
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Oh Smart is saying that Lime is prob right about the hydra game and he could be misremembering but that shouldn't discount the fact Smart still reads him as scum and has a good read on him.

32. ISO #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4802)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4797)
    Like Amy is not in the PoE, neither is Michelle, and they will post themselves out of it because they’re town

Insomnia has not convinced anyone and his flip won’t prove anything even if it’s a town flip
    Well

Shouldn't it convince you if it's a townflip?
    Doesn’t mean I look at Amy or Michelle. I’ve expressed doubts on insomnia’s alignment before and it’s why I’m hesitant on voting him here for the same reasons as you

But honestly he flips town I’d suspect you but I don’t think that ever happens

But even ignoring that

I am not obligated to suspect Amy or Michelle in insomnia’s townflip outside of it becoming lylo and his reasoning sucks
    What?

You think I'm with Duskfall ever after yesterday?
    found post I was referring to from big rock game wrt SB's read on me

hence point about his read on me in big rock game

33. ISO #4483

34. ISO #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4480)
    Lime can you push or give a scumread on someone that isn't a LHF supreme 20 poster?
    well I just gave a wolfread on mendel a few posts back

not entirely sure I believe it since I had them towny for earlier stuff but hated him in that recent interaction

35. ISO #4485
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4802)
    Well

Shouldn't it convince you if it's a townflip?
    Doesn’t mean I look at Amy or Michelle. I’ve expressed doubts on insomnia’s alignment before and it’s why I’m hesitant on voting him here for the same reasons as you

But honestly he flips town I’d suspect you but I don’t think that ever happens

But even ignoring that

I am not obligated to suspect Amy or Michelle in insomnia’s townflip outside of it becoming lylo and his reasoning sucks
    What?

found post I was referring to from big rock game wrt SB's read on me

hence point about his read on me in big rock game
    Full interaction from that game courtesy of Smart:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4825)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4820)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4813)
    What?

Idk man you’re being really bad today and it’s making me feel worse

But only in a level 1 sense

And insomnia is a wolf anyways
    How am I bad?

Especially if insomnia flips town I should be like, lock clear in your eyes lol

Actually I should already be lock clear
    Look I don’t want to have this conversation because

A) I’m choosing between four villagers to read as wolf
    B) insomnia is a wolf so this shouldn’t actually happen

Jfc

36. ISO #4486

Still is exactly what I said his read was

37. ISO #4487
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#4456)
    Duskfall, I want to revist this post from earlier, because I think we are working with a similar goal in mind, and you misunderstood my post. You wrote,

Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#4323)
    I disagree with trying to find a busser when we have only found one mafia tbh, out of the people in the game the worst place to be looking before you start reading the game for mafia is on a d1 mafia lynch that got cfd killed.

The odds of finding mafia on lissa's wagon are just statistically way lower than anywhere else, and a lot of those players will probably end up being covered by nightkills I think, so I would rather look at any potential bussers later in the game when the pool is thinned for us. We have only a limited amount of lynches so we should be lynching those in the poe we are pretty sure mafia won't ever want to kill, don't do mafia's work for them.
    And I agree with that completely. I don't think I have enough information to figure out who might be mafia among Lissa's voters, if any. I had commented earlier in the day that I think we should focus on the people who were not Lissa voters, here's what I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#4115)
    I'm working from a shortlist of slots that I suspect, and while yours (darkblade) is on it, I just have to say that if I was going by tone and content from today alone, your posts are very relatable. The environment of supportive but casually is what's going on for my slot, like we were around for Chingles yesterday but mostly in a "what do you need" capacity and today has been "how do we feel about the remaining slots, and strong reads" and then mostly go about our separate days.

Since mentioning a shortlist without listing it will just irritate people, Duskfall, Limestone, and RADicate are the others.

It's basically surviving players (minus) lissa voters and ourselves (minus) mendel and Beck's slots by group consensus. My argument is that I don't need to solve the game today, just find the next good lynch to build off of.
    I hope this helps you to understand when I was frustrated that you thought I was trying to scumhunt among Lissa voters, when I've been doing the opposite.

Right now I'm leaning town on Likestone and Darkblade. I also added Maxwell back into the mix with a scum lean because they were pushing my slot (chingles) yesterday and they hammered on Chemist, while their substitute today, Relm, has been very quiet.
    Hmm ok this is a decent explanation

##Unvote Archamedes

38. ISO #4488
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon

39. ISO #4489
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Okay eevee is telling me Manti's tone wrt the questions he asked when preparing the bombing run and he saw it as giving Lissa a last chance to clear herself and test how people would react to the CFD, others with different tone as a cover up.

40. ISO #4490
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4484)

not entirely sure I believe it since I had them towny for earlier stuff but hated him in that recent interaction
    that was a wolfread?
    i thought that was just you being pissed at me not answering your question
    next time put a vote there

41. ISO #4491
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon

@Relm we have not spoke yet, who's your town reads?

42. ISO #4492
    Community
    Pokebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4484)

Where are you thinking based on a wolf/villa flip from Rad?

43. ISO #4493
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Jason
    I will not be here for EoD, just realized that I had work tonight.

44. ISO #4494
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Darkblade (#4493)
    please "lock" your vote someplace effective

45. ISO #4495
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Darkblade (#4493)
    Oh sucks

46. ISO #4496
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

47. ISO #4497
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Already sad we lynched Chemist yesterday.

48. ISO #4498
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

49. ISO #4499
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Even if he does flip villager here, how others treated him throughout the day as he was the lead wagon will be telling.

At this point I need to know.

If he’s a wolf, even better.
    So?

50. ISO #4500
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3718)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#3707)
    ##Vote Chingles2404
    ##Vote Chemist1422

Yeah, no. This slot needs to be vig'd tonight, especially with Chemist W.
    This looks bad.