Mob Psycho 100 Mishmash

Your life is your own!

Hosted By: Beck & LordQuas
    Designed By: Beck & LordQuas
    Start Date: Monday, August 5th
    SOD/EOD: 8:00 AM EST to 8:00 PM EST
    Phase Lengths: 12/12

2. ISO #2
    Last edited by ONE; August 4th, 2019 at 03:01 PM.

3. ISO #3
    Game Summary & DVC

GAME SUMMARY

CEMETERY/DVC

If you would like to be added to the private forum Cemetery thread or the Discord DVC, please contact the Host (ONE).

4. ISO #4
    Game Schedule

Night Actions Due by 6:00a EST
    SOD 8:00a EST
    Event(s) 8:00a to 11:00a EST
    ITA 1 (Day 2+) 11:00a to 12:00p EST
    Event(s) 12:00p EST to 4:00p EST
    ITA 2 (Day 2+) 4:00p to 5:00p EST
    Event(s) 5:00p to 8:00p EST
    EOD 8:00p EST
    EOD Action Processing 8:00p to 8:30p EST

• Night Actions are due to the Host (ONE) no later than 6:00a EST.
    • The Game Thread will open each day at 8:00a EST.
    • Events may or may not occur during each of the three windows, some windows may have more than one Event.
    • ITAs will always be at 11:00a EST and 4:00p EST until ITAs no longer exist.
    • The Game Thread will close each day at 8:00p EST.
    • Additional actions will be processed between 8:00p and 8:30p EST, such as the Lynch, additional Events, prizes, relevant Night Actions, etc. Please stick around if you can!

5. ISO #5
    Game & Forum Rules
    By signing up for this game, you have agreed to all of the below.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF THEM ALL

NEVER discuss this game with other players outside of this Game Thread (regardless of whether you are alive or dead), unless your Role PM gives you explicit permission to do so (i.e. if you are part of a non-village team or a masonry).

This means that you are NOT allowed to send someone even seemingly innocuous messages such as "Wow, this <insert player name> is pretty wacky, huh?", or "this Mob game is pretty fun", or "I'm so busy right now, which is why I'm barely even posting in the game".

If another player references the game to you outside of the Game Thread, please PM the Host (ONE) immediately.

INSTRUCTIONS TO FIT IN, HAVE EVERYBODY LIKE YOU, AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY

• Once again, only discuss the game in this thread. Do not PM other players, unless your Role PM allows this. Additionally, do not post anything about the game in other threads on this forum, or on other forums.
    • Do not share your Role PM. Sharing a screenshot of your Role PM is cheating, as would discussing the time stamp of your Role PM.
    • The minimum post requirement is three (3) posts per Day Phase.
    • When the Game Thread is open and the Host (ONE) has announced "IT IS DAY" you may post, but no sooner.
    • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling such is NOT allowed.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to be bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, you will be Modkilled. Do not try to get fancy or angle-y with the rules, please.
    • Adding or changing your forum avatar mid-game in an attempt to hint at your Role is not allowed.
    • Hydra'ing or multi-accounting is not allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Do not discuss substitutions, reports, or infractions.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility WILL NOT be tolerated.

All other Mafia Universe Forum Rules apply to this Game Thread and all extended Private Threads/Offsite Chatrooms directly associated with this game.

6. ISO #6
    How to Play (Using the Forum Software)
    New to Mafia Universe?

Learn how to Vote, how to utilize the countless forum tools, and more, by viewing the official Visual Guide, below.

While Mafia Universe runs on vBulletin, we have many custom-made features that you may not have seen anywhere else. Read this guide to learn about them.

The animated images are set to load on click to lessen the load on mobile users.

How do I vote for a player? (Vote // Reply With Vote)

To vote for a player, click the Checked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear. Select a username to be automatically placed within the Vote BBCode ([V]USERNAME[/V]). When you vote for a new player, the old vote will be automatically removed to make room.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/nkmX4ov.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/UNJ2vU2.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I unvote / remove a vote from a player? (Unvote)

To manually unvote and set yourself as Not voting, click the Unchecked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. The username currently being voted for will automatically be placed within the Unvote BBCode ([UNV]USERNAME[/UNV]). The username is optional.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/cqBeZGf.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Vote History? // How do I view all votes cast throughout the game? (Vote History)

Vote History is an ordered list of all votes cast in the game. To view all votes cast throughout the game, click Vote History located in the Game Tools navbar, or below a vote count post. The Vote History page contains instructions on how to filter votes cast.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/oQ1U4JI.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I request a vote count? // How do I view the current votes cast? (Post Votecount)

To generate a current Votecount in-thread, click Post Votecount located in the Game Tools navbar at the top and bottom of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/7KzsQXW.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I submit a Night Action in an automated game? (Automated Games)

In automated games, you may submit your actions by scrolling to the bottom of the thread and selecting your target(s) from a dropdown list using the Night Action Form for the each action. When you have selected a target, press Submit, and your current target will be changed to the player you selected. Note: Some actions process instantly and cannot be edited, such as Day Kills.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/fusXh6j.gif
    Click to load this image

What is the Thread Summary? // How do I find important game events? // Can I view all Phase updates in one location? (Thread Summary)

The Thread Summary is a list of important events, such as Start and End of Phase, within the thread. Most games will generate them automatically, but hosts, moderators and thread creators can add them for their own events. To view a list of all significant events throughout the game, click Thread Summary located in the Game Tools navbar. A dropdown of all events deemed significant by the Host, including each Phase Update, will be listed.

Alternatively, check the OP and other reserved posts at the beginning of the thread. The [SUMMARY][/SUMMARY] BBCode automatically inserts the thread summary into the post wherever it appears.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/EhHSyl6.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/rAEpW1z.gif
    Click to load this image

What is an ISO? // How do I search a single player's posts? (ISO)

An ISO is a search that contains all of one user's posts in that thread. To search for a single player's posts in the thread, click ISO ( short for Isolate) located at the top right of any one of their posts.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/eNDvDMB.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Multi-ISO? // How can I search by more than one user? (Multi-ISO)

A Multi-ISO is a search that contains all posts by multiple users within the thread. It can also be used as a convenient way to ISO a player without finding one of their posts too click the ISO button on. To search posts by one or more users at a time, click Multi-ISO located in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread. Then, select one or more usernames and click Submit.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/VuOv8Rm.gif
    Click to load this image

What are Bookmarks? // How do I save a post so I can easily access it later? (Bookmarking)

Bookmarks are color-coded notes you can attach to each post for later use. Only you can see your Bookmarks. To save an important post, click Bookmark located at the top right of any single post. Select a color that appears to the right of said post, and enter a note. To remove a saved post, click Un-Bookmark located at the top right of any Bookmarked post.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/OoDuwuM.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks in the thread, click Bookmarks in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/uyoJyNB.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks created in all threads, click My Bookmarks located in the Features menu at the top of the page.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/QBhqDUc.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I view all players currently alive? (Living Players List)

To view (and Insert) a list of all players currently alive, click the Crowd icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/AM2TEez.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I link a specific post in the thread? (POSTNUM)

To link to a specific post without copying the link itself, click the Arrow icon located in the Post Reply toolbar and place the specific post's # within the [POSTNUM] BBCode tags.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/swNxcqd.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I jump between Game Threads (Graveyard / Mafia / Mason / ...) without opening PMs? (Game Threads)

To visit any Game-related threads you have access to, open the Game Threads dropdown in the navbar above any Game-related thread. Every thread will become accessible in the post-game.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/JEG88HG.gif
    Click to load this image

7. ISO #7
    Game-Specific Mechanics

Classes & Groups

• Every player is a member of at least one Class. Classes cannot be added, removed, or altered. Classes are not Alignment Indicative.
    • Each player may or may not be a member of a Group. Some players may begin with no Groups, some may begin with one Group, some may begin with multiple Groups. Groups can be added, removed, or altered via various methods and mechanics within the game. Groups are not Alignment Indicative.

Mechanics Not Present

• Godfathers
    • Jesters
    • Alignment Conversion
    • Vote-shenanigans. Your vote will always count for 1 and will never be lost/stolen/etc.
    • Lynch-obstruction, early Lynch, double Lynch, etc. The Lynch is sacred.

Additional Notes

• All protective actions targeting a player who was protected the previous night will fail.
    • Any additional restrictions are detailed in each Role PM under the respective ability.

8. ISO #8
    Claiming

Role, Character, Class & Group Claiming

You may freely claim your Role and your Class or Group(s), however it may be unwise to do so. Claim at your own peril. In addition, Roles, Classes, and Groups should by no means be considered Alignment Indicative. You have been warned.

NEVER claim your Character. Hinting at or sharing your Character, as well as attempting to guess or goad another player into sharing their character, will result in a Modkill. Do not do it.

9. ISO #9
    In-Thread Attacks

In-Thread Attacks

• "In-Thread Attack" Periods will last at least one hour each, and there may or may not be at least one or more ITA Period each day -- for more information, see the respective Start of Day post.
    • During these Periods, everyone will be able to "shoot" at each other. Each shot will have a certain Base % chance of hitting and killing the target. Roles, Actions, and Event Prizes that impact this Base % may or may not exist in this game.
    • Every player will be allowed ONE shot per Day Phase (i.e. not one shot per Period), unless given explicit permission otherwise.
    • ITAs will be processed by Modbot, and roles will be revealed by the Host -- please remain patient.
    • All Shots will process as "MISS" or "HIT, [Username] has died!"

10. ISO #10
    Events

Event Specifics

We will be running a number of different Events throughout the game. Some will be small and quick, some will be large and lengthy. Feel free to join as many as you would like or avoid them entirely. Three key pieces of information:

1. Events will never have a Risk of Death by signing up and playing; however, prizes may be awarded that call for death in some fashion. So please never be fearful of joining an event because you might die.
    2. DO NOT DISCUSS Events outside of the Game Thread or the specific Event Thread. Discussion of Events in any additional private chat or thread is punishable.
    3. To expedite Events we will be using third party systems such as Google Forms. More instructions will accompany any Google Form we use, but the most important rule is this: To submit a form you will be required to enter your Mafia Universe username. It need not be exact, but any attempt to forge another player’s username in an attempt to cheat our system will result in an immediate Modkill and a permanent ban from any future game either of us host. Do not enter a username that is not yours. Do not do it. You have been warned.

11. ISO #11
    Vanillager Role PM

Sample Vanillager Role PM

Mob Psycho 100 Mash!

Hello [Username], you are [Character]!

[IMAGE HERE]

[FLAVOUR HERE]

You are a Vanillager.

Class: [CLASS HERE]
    Group(s): [GROUP(S) HERE]

Enter events, win prizes, and fire shots in ITAs!
    You are the soul of the game; your vote is your weapon.

Your Life Is Your Own!

12. ISO #12
    Order of Operations (OoO)

Order of Operations (OoO)

The Order of Operations we will be using when processing Night Actions is as follows:

>>First
    Hiding/Commuting
    Strongman Killing
    Absorbing
    Bus Driving
    Redirecting/Blocking/Jailkeeping
    Randomizing
    Protecting
    Miscellaneous
    Killing
    Investigating/Tracking/Watching
    >>Last

This does not necessarily mean that the setup features roles from all levels of this order.

Also, note that any teams/factions (such as the Wolves) do NOT assign their Factional Night Kill to a single player and therefore cannot be interfered with in any capacity.

If this game features powers that may prevent players from receiving a result or feedback message from the Host that they would otherwise receive under normal circumstances, these players will be informed [No Result] in those exact words.

n0 Actions may or may not exist.

13. ISO #13
    Wincons

Win Conditions

There are no Wincons within the Role PMs.

The Village Wincon is: "The Village wins when they have eliminated all threats to the Village."

The Wolf Wincon is: "The Wolves win when they cannot be mechanically prevented from eliminating all threats to the Wolves."

Other Wincons may or may not exist.

14. ISO #14
    Thank You

We would like to thank One for crafting this masterpiece of a story.
    Thank you to Studio Bones for the brilliant direction and production.
    Thank you to Crunchyroll for licensing.

We would also like to thank those who had a hand in helping design this game,
    and for each and everyone who has decided to play.

Thank you.

15. ISO #15
    Role PMs Distributed

All Role PMs have been distributed.

If you did not receive one and should have, please PM @ONE immediately.

16. ISO #16
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Day 1: Jalandh subbed in for YOLOSWAG »
    Player Substitution in Mob Psycho 100 Mash

Jalandh has subbed in for YOLOSWAG.

17. ISO #17
    Day One
    Whether you believe it or not, the world around you is filled with strange phenomena that science has yet to explain…

And in those unfortunate moments when people come face-to-face with them, they are helplessly thrown into the dark depths of fear…

BUT! There are those that choose to fight against the darkness every day. Shining a ray of hope into that chaos.

These warriors opposing the shadows are called Psychics!

18. ISO #18
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 1 Start »
    Mob Psycho 100 Mash Day 1 Start

Day 1 has begun.

Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, August 5th, 2019. There are 1565049660000 remaining.

19. ISO #19
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Let's get hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ISO #20
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    First!!!!!

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    @Beck stop sending me vt in your $%#!ing mashes I’m getting pissed of

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    Other names users might know you by

23. ISO #23
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Mob Psycho 100 Mash Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    51 Not voting insomnia (0), MrChuckleteeth (0), Jalandh (0), The Lukundo (0), Creature (1), Chelsea (0), DoubtingThomas (0), IAmRobik (0), Trustworthy Liberal (0), Viggorous (0), Champ (1), Panther (0), Quick_Ben (0), BATMAN (0), yogsloth (0), Paranoia (0), divagreen (0), Saitama (0), Zork (0), WaywardSon (0), Marluxion (0), Adrian (0), Psycho666Soldier (0), baudib1 (0), Alice Liddell (0), Enoch Kaine (0), ladd (0), mor_tilt (0), Apoc (0), Phighter (0), Mantichora (0), wiggles1993 (0), Sunbae (0), MarkoRaj (0), Chemist1422 (0), CrimsonFox (0), Limestone (0), Chandra (0), Jan (0), Arataka Reigen (0), vanity. (0), Michelle (0), Ryast (0), Manatee (0), Arapocalypse (2), Grant (0), Multiverse (0), bopolis (0), Panini (0), PunchyTheCat (0), Punk (0)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, August 5th, 2019. There are 1565049660000 remaining.

Requested by Arapocalypse at 0 days, 12 hours, 0 minutes, 25 seconds remaining.

24. ISO #24
    Banned

Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Hi! I'm scum! No scum would ever say that their first post, right?

25. ISO #25
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

27. ISO #27
    Banned

Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Oh, there are 51 players? How's that? I thought the game had 50 players.

28. ISO #28
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

29. ISO #29
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Ara got first again so it is a real mash, good times

30. ISO #30
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    50 players 51 in modbot, someone figure out the npc

31. ISO #31
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Oh, there are 51 players? How's that? I thought the game had 50 players.
    ##Vote Arataka Reigen

found it

32. ISO #32
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#30)
    Saitama

33. ISO #33
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#24)
    Hello there Chandra!!!

Depends on the sort of person you are!!

34. ISO #34
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

35. ISO #35
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

36. ISO #36
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    It's saitama

##Vote Saitama

37. ISO #37
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Saitama
    ##Vote Saitama

shh

38. ISO #38
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#34)
    I'm waiting to get masonized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#35)
    Why can't mashes start during weekend?
    these are both moods

39. ISO #39
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

40. ISO #40
    Banned

Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Well Arataka Reigen is a character from the series, but I think I saw them /in in the sign-up thread as a player.

41. ISO #41
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

42. ISO #42
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#26)
    Another $%#!ty day coming ahead
    Good morning to you too, Creature!!!

43. ISO #43
    If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Multi
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

44. ISO #44
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    What do you want me to do to confirm that?

45. ISO #45
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Well Arataka Reigen is a character from the series, but I think I saw them /in in the sign-up thread as a player.
    ok so I get half a point

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee

47. ISO #47
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA

Don't $%#!ing ITA me

48. ISO #48
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#26)
    Another $%#!ty day coming ahead
    This post is probably scum indicative for Creature. But I'll wait.

49. ISO #49
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

50. ISO #50
    Banned

Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#33)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#24)
    Hello there Chandra!!!

Depends on the sort of person you are!!
    Hello Arapocalypse!!!

I'm definitely a baddie! I promise!