Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am Michelle. AMA

1. ISO #51
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#45)
    What do you think about it?
    I would support it if it applied to only the most violent and irrefutable of crimes - for example, the most recent shootings in the US, and the men who gang-raped a student on a bus in India. The people who committed those crimes can clearly not be trusted in society ever again, and if the two options are to keep them locked up in small cells for the rest of their lives at the expense of the taxpayer or remove the problem entirely, I would vote for removing the problem entirely.

For cases where it's just extremely likely that a person committed a violent crime (e.g. DNA was found at the scene, accused has no alibi etc) then I don't think capital punishment should apply as it's not incontravertible proof that that person committed the crime, and like you say, once you kill someone, you can't unkill them.

Unless you're a necromancer.

But most people aren't.
    Imagine such monster killing many people and showing no remorse being killed with no pain. Isn't this too merciful? He maybe tortured his victims and the society gives him public recognition by talking in all newspapers about his crimes. He becomes from no one The One about so many people are talking :/ and he is maybe excited about this.
    And the punishment is just death.
    I would prefere to let him live in prison isolated for the rest of his life with no possibility of him being ever released.
    This topic is dark and my oppinion comes from the darkest part of my soul. I never killed a living creature (except insects and the fish i caught myself) and life for me has a high value.

But umm.. by chance do you know a necromancer? You didn't say they doesn't exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#720)
    Some pressure makes Diamonds out of coal so why not do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3032)
    Update: Michelle has gone to a Christmas Market! Until she returns, you just got me.
    Quote Originally Posted by m; on December 25,2019, 20:21, discord chat
    you guys make perfect partners in crime :slight_smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

##Vote Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

Coming on Christmas 2040.

2. ISO #52
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Favorite male character in manga?
    Favorite female character in manga?
    Before reading Vagabond my favourite was Kakashi but now Myamoto Musashi is my No.1.
    Him being a historical character with a whole philosophical implication behind so a preset character, i could maybe choose a fictional one and that would be Roronoa Zoro now. I like his character developement.

Azuki from Bakuman is my girl ^^
    She knows what she wants and she shows courage and a big heart.
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

Update: Michelle has gone to a Christmas Market! Until she returns, you just got me.

By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

##Vote Michelle

Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

3. ISO #53
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#49)
    He tamed me and made me pat his fur while he was purring.
    Were you responsible forever for him?
    I wasn't in fact. That was my mom's responsibility to feed him and taking him to the vet, i was just helping her in this task. He lived a long life for a cat but he always was a house cat and we never let him free. I don't know if he was happy and this makes me sad thinking back at our egoistic choices as humans. Picked up as kitty from the streets it was "please mom can we keep it just for today : puppy dog eyes:?" but he changed in better our vision of the world. I think it was his fate.
    Last edited by Michelle; August 10th, 2019 at 01:23 AM.

##Vote Michelle

4. ISO #54
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Who is your favorite public figure / fictional character named Michelle?

5. ISO #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#51)
    Imagine such monster killing many people and showing no remorse being killed with no pain. Isn't this too merciful? He maybe tortured his victims and the society gives him public recognition by talking in all newspapers about his crimes. He becomes from no one The One about so many people are talking :/ and he is maybe excited about this.
    I would prefere to let him live in prison isolated for the rest of his life with no possibility of him being ever released.
    This topic is dark and my oppinion comes from the darkest part of my soul. I never killed a living creature (except insects and the fish i caught myself) and life for me has a high value.

But umm.. by chance do you know a necromancer? You didn't say they doesn't exist
    IMO when those people are left alive they become rallying points for others who glorify their actions. You could say I guess that dead they are martyrs, but at least when they are dead they are not a waste of resources.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

Helz: I have a very basic belief that if you are town, all you have to do is be honest; and people will be able to see you are town or they are bad at scum hunting.

6. ISO #56
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Who is your favorite public figure / fictional character named Michelle?
    Michelle is the translation of my name in english or at least i thought so when i firstly heard The Beatles' song. I choose it because no one can read correct my name in english and i like to be myself online.

I like Michelle Obama, she is a lady. I don't know much about politics but from far away she looks good. Like a villager, i could say.

Thanks for asking ^^

##Vote Michelle

7. ISO #57
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#55)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#51)

IMO when those people are left alive they become rallying points for others who glorify their actions. You could say I guess that dead they are martyrs, but at least when they are dead they are not a waste of resources.
    Glorifying... yikes. You are right here.

You are also right from other pov.
    How to answer by being cruel against cruelty? How would we be better than that criminal? By being merciful. Yes, death for the proved serial or mass murderers is the best punishment
    My judgement is influenced by the latest events here. I am thinking at this lately very much with disapointment about the presence in society of these monsters who in fact are humans like me.

Btw have you seen the NatGeo documentaries about WW2? The conclusion was brutal, the war criminals were normal humans, some of us are just normally monsters.

Edited: my receipe sorry i am late and hope you like it @El-ahrairah

It's called almost word by word translated "shut up and eat" -

One ingredient is a romanian dish itself, a kind of polenta made with coarse grounded corn flour boiled in water (1 cup of flour at 3 cups if water, salt, stirring in it while it boils 30-40 mins, carefully to not splash it on your skin because is extremely hot, and it's ready when it's fully boiled and the starch is released in it making it a yellow thing with a hard dough consistency. Feel free to add water if it is too hard but if it's too liquid it needs more flour and the boiling process is longer). Let's say you've done it well.
    The cheese you may use have to be a kind of balcanic or East European cheese like telemea or feta (matured in brine) or an overmatured cheese which is kneaded and has a very strong flavour and slightly soft texture (burduf cheese), but you can use anything you have after all and reinvent the thing.
    The cheese is shredded or crushed and you take a baking tray, put alternate layers of polenta and of cheese, with polenta at bottom and top and on top you put a mix of cream and eggs (plus a pinch of salt).
    Put it in the oven until the colour of the surface looks baked and the smell of the dish it's killing you. You can eat it as hot as you can.
    Another idea is to make the polenta hard enough to can treat it like a dough and put cheese inside a ball of polenta and grill it over all it's surface. That is a delicious thing.
    As general informations if it's not salty enough it"s not good, you can burn the polenta at the bottom of the pot and that doesn't mean it's ruined and it's a peasant's dish so you can improvise to your heart's content.
    Writing it made me want to eat it and it's one of my favs of course ^^
    Last edited by Michelle; August 24th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.

##Vote Michelle

8. ISO #58
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Thank you everyone for your questions, the next one who will be tortured with answering at questions is @Beck ^^ Have fun!

##Vote Michelle

9. ISO #59
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#58)
    Thank you everyone for your questions, the next one who will be tortured with answering at questions is @Beck ^^ Have fun!
    Thank you!

I’ll make a thread at some point tomorrow.
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

10. ISO #60
    Community
    Oro Jackson
    AKA
    AL

11. ISO #61
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    moms meatloaf, brainbomb
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I swear you move slow motion
    Watching you looks like bending time
    Catch me in your illusion
    Helping me lose my mind

12. ISO #62
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    what do you think about me mich??
    I think you should play here too

##Vote Michelle

13. ISO #63
    Community
    Oro Jackson
    AKA
    AL
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by AL sama (#60)
    what do you think about me mich??
    I think you should play here too
    maybe lol

14. ISO #64
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    moms meatloaf, brainbomb
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I swear you move slow motion
    Watching you looks like bending time
    Catch me in your illusion
    Helping me lose my mind

15. ISO #65
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Worst Generation Forum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
  16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    why
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#64)
    who
    These are truly existential questions.
    Answers are far from my reach until now

##Vote Michelle

18. ISO #68
    What time do you usually sleep when you're having trouble sleeping? It's hard when you get anxious about the game. It would really cause insomnia.

19. ISO #69
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanselfi (#68)
    What time do you usually sleep when you're having trouble sleeping? It's hard when you get anxious about the game. It would really cause insomnia.
    I can't say I have real sleeping problems. My life is pretty full and tiresome so insomnia is not a thing that is often happening for me.
    I am usually playing until i fell asleep with the phone in my hand. The hour doesn't really matter because my sleeping schedule is modified by EoDs during nighttime.
    As European, i don't complain for this because the probability for me to play an Eod during daytime is lower because of work and rl things I have to do.
    Any Eod played at 2-4 am makes me go back to sleep for a while, but sometimes this doesn't happen so that day I go to sleep earlier, around 8-9 pm.

##Vote Michelle

20. ISO #70
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Please note that AMAs only run for approximately one week!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it